Jack & Sarah Share a Bed Pt. 01

Story Info
Jack & Sarah share a bed as Jack's tries to get some release.
2k words
4.32
116.9k
114

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister and I had been lying together in the bed for what seemed like hours uncomfortable and definitely unable to sleep. Cold and lonely she had crawled into my small single bed in my uni dorms and cuddled up to me 'for warmth' as she put it. Pinned in this position on the side closest to the wall I was stuck with her warm soft body spooning me, well half spooning due to the size difference, while I struggled to fight back my growing erection.

I had been at Uni now for a few months and my big sister had decided that she would come and see me to experience the Uni life. She was gorgeous, smart about 5'2" and athletic. Having previously been a promising gymnast she had pretty much derailed in her late teens, as a way of rebelling against the enthusiastic but perhaps overbearing encouragement and support of my parents. She had gone for national senior try outs and failed, however instead of redoubling her efforts, she finally snapped and in a short intense space of time, experimented with all the 'fun' things any girl of her age would have done with parties and drinking galore. We had really bonded during this time, as she had been a real pain in the ass before then but had become an altogether more modest and affable person.

Now a sensible and well employed woman, she still liked to meet up with me from time to time for some drinking and general shenanigans.

Right now, I was stuck in this position after a week of non-stop drinking and late nights, lying in a tiny bed with my gorgeous sister pressing her soft perk breasts into my back cupping her smooth warm body against mine and of course I can't sleep as I desperately try to this need for release.

You see, my sister has been with me and at my side practically non-stop all week, during our half term break. Though it's been great seeing her and hanging out like old times, in any given week I would have usually masturbated 4, 5 or even more than I'd frankly like to admit. Having her here this entire time had left me unable to do so and I was now desperate for some release.

knowing her near naked form was pressed up against me and my inability to move meant I was definitely not going to be getting a good night's sleep.

Sarah, had been cuddling up to me, her arm slung over me grasped in mine and pressed against my chest. As desperate as I was for release I decided I would let go of her hand in the hope that I might just be able to slip my semi erect cock from my boxers and assess how subtly I may be able to touch myself without disturbing her.

I amused myself considering it. It was like running a gauntlet to get some much-needed release without freaking my sister out and waking her up to find her younger brother masturbating in the very same bed as her. Something that I imagined would be quite a shock for her, but I found incredibly thrilling.

The excitement and anticipation raced through my mind and quickly I began to feel a familiar throb in my loins and a slick patch of precum beginning to gather on the fabric of my boxer shorts. Lubricating the space around so each throb gently teased the head of my sensitive cock against the material.

Gently I let go of my sister's hand feeling the weight fall away from my shoulder and sliding down the side of my body. I was elated that I now had a free hand again. Unfortunately, however my sisters hand continued on its trajectory further than anticipated and slid down my body finishing only a few inches away from my throbbing cock.

This is ridiculous I thought, even in her sleep she's now physically getting in the way of my need to masturbate; unbelievable!

I lay there a minute, cursing my luck, as she calmly lay sleeping. The gentle rise and fall of her chest, rubbing her nipples against my back, through the thin material of her night dress, assured me she was asleep. As is always the way when idiotically overwhelmed by the need for release, I continued to believe there was a chance I may still be able to get away with this.

Gently I managed to release myself through the fly of my boxers and let the now fully erect length of my cock free. Unable to realistically start furiously fapping away at my dick without the obvious outcome of waking my sister up, having her scream in my ear and report back to my parents of the disgusting depravity of their baby boy, I decided on a different option. I took some of the slick precum that had gathered and used it to coat the head of my penis, gently massaging my sensitive frenulum. This had been a very successful method of masturbation that I had learned in my teenage years. It allowed me to build to an extremely intense orgasm over a long masturbation session. I could 'edge' for hours on the brink of ecstasy. Today however, given how long it had been since my last release, this wasn't going to take long.

I began circling the extremely sensitive area building up a very heavy coating of manmade lubrication all over the head of my throbbing cock. I worked myself up to the brink several times, clearly getting over confident, given my position and indulging myself in my own pleasure. As I got closer to the edge each time, my breathing quickened and deepened and, unbeknownst to me, caused my sisters hand to slide ever closer to my 'fun zone'. An involuntary shudder of pleasure resulted in the plummeting motion of my sister's hand sliding the final inch or two to now rest loosely around the head of my cock.

For fuck's sake!

Well frankly, my world had come to an end. Frustrated and angry at myself with my stupidity and over indulgence I would now have another sleepless night unable to get satisfaction and equally unable to ignore my need or sleep due to the proximity of her hand to my throbbing cock.

What an anti-climax, literally!

What a travesty!

What an absolute moron I was!

I could kick myself, I felt so stupid, there had been at least three opportunities where I could, neigh should, have just let myself cum and be done with it.

Well my metaphorical lambasting of myself must have also jolted my sister as she stirred in her sleep and in doing so shuffled her arm and perfectly slid her hand around the head of my exposed, engorged, lubricated cock. I almost came there and then with the surprise sensation of my gorgeous sister's hand wrapped around my cock.

I froze in abject terror. Haunted by the thought that she would wake up any moment with the sensation of an unusual, warm, moist, throbbing member in the palm of her hand.

It amuses me now, to think how the hand naturally falls into a lose fist, when at rest and the sweet irony that my sister, who had, until now been preventing me from jerking off, was now in effect, doing exactly that herself.

Although the frustrating truth was that she was not. Her hand, though wrapped around the head of my swollen erect penis, hung lifeless and still.

Of course, anyone in their right mind would now cut their losses and wait it out, let themselves calm down and as the blood dispersed the problem would literally fall away.

No, as mentioned above, I was delirious, desperate and frankly dumb. Further to that Sarah had clearly begun dreaming and her little grumbling and mumbling noises seem to be accompanied with, otherwise imperceptibility small, jerking and jolting movements that continued to stimulate the head of my cock. I continued to leak precum all over her hand meaning that the smooth free motion continued to keep me sufficiently stimulated to, not only, stay erect but slowly edge me towards orgasm.

It was the most painfully slow and teasing handjob that could ever have existed. I couldn't help myself but to try and help things along. I began to slowly rock my hips back and forth, subtly thrusting my cock through the loose grip of my sister's unconscious hand. Her soft palm and delicate fingers glanced against my throbbing cock over and over but denied me from overcuming (pun intended) the final hurdle.

I decided long smooth motions were the way forward. Gently I thrust my cock forward through her hand. This was working. Even with one good long stroke I could feel the cum rising in my loins. Slowly I recoiled and thrust forward again building a painfully slow but consistent rhythm. My sisters sweet soft hand unknowingly nursed me towards a desperately needed release.

I tensed my cock with each forward motion engorging the head with more blood as I pushed it through my unconscious sister's hand. The added sensation of the effectively tighter grip had me on the edge. One last thrust and I would be there.

Sweet ecstasy, I could feel it coming and as if it were a gift from the gods my last thrust allowed me to burst. Pausing at the most sensitive point with the head of my cock in the palm of my sister's hand. I tensed as each ribbon of cum escaped my body swelling the head of my cock further increasing the stimulation as it touched my sisters hand. It felt almost as though her fist was tightening around the head of my cock wringing every ounce of cum out of my pent-up balls.

I must have continued cumming for several minutes before the overwhelming fog of orgasm began to subside and my hips came to rest. Finally, sweet relief.

But now the aftermath. A rather sizeable pool of cum had collected around my abdomen and chest, frankly I didn't care. I was more concerned about checking that my sister was still asleep.

I held my breath desperately seeking the silent approval of the rise and fall of her chest behind me. My heart thumped in my chest and my head screamed with anxiety. Please god let me not have woken her. Surely, I couldn't have, there wouldn't be any doubt, if I had?

But then, a gentle kiss on the back of my neck and "Goodnight, little brother, sleep tight."

She squirmed and rolled over. Now with her back to mine, my thoughts raced with anxiety and fear of the morning discussion and the coming weeks, months and years of embarrassment. She'd publicly humiliated me in front of her friends when I was a teenager when I got a hard on seeing one of her hot friends in a bikini. God knows what she would be like with this little gem in her armoury.

"Roll over little brother, there's not enough room for us to face in opposite directions. Spoon me." She instructed.

But I couldn't. I had some release but it wasn't exactly a great orgasm. Fine, I could maybe get some sleep now but not if I had to press my still hard cock against her soft supple body all night. It would be torture.

"Spoon me! Come on, you don't have to worry about that big friend of yours. It'll be ok."

If you knew my sister, you would know that subtle innuendo and playful comments like that weren't that uncommon. I took moment to revisit the ambiguity of her statement but fuck me if it didn't sound like an invite?

I rolled over wrapped her in my arms and let my still hugely engorged cock rest against her ass. She squirmed into me and let out a satisfying moan. Her nightdress rode up and It was at this point that I realised that my sister clearly wasn't wearing any underwear. This was either going to be a painfully awkward night with no sleep. Or an amazing night with my drop dead gorgeous big sister.