Jack & Suzi

Story Info
He eavesdrops on his sister admitting she wants him.
6.6k words
4.42
284k
55
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Caspian
Caspian
14 Followers

Jack breathed in the private scent of his sister Suzi, holding her little day-old pink cotton panties up to his nose. Kneeling there by her laundry basket, his heartbeat raced at the thrill of being in her bedroom, with its soft pink furnishings, surrounded by her perfume, completely unauthorised. The thrill had trebled when he had found that her laundry basket has not been emptied for a few days, and among the discarded halter-tops, skirts and small-cupped bras, were a number of dirty panties.

He'd taken the top pair of her underwear, the freshest, and pressed them to his nose. His cock was instantly hard between his legs, the odour was so strong, musky, spicy. It turned him on so much. He felt that slight twinge that it was his sister's pussy he was smelling - after all, that wasn't right, was it? But he'd always found her attractive: long hair the colour of sunrise, pretty blue eyes and slender figure; since the two of them had grown a little and stopped their adolescent arguing, he'd noticed just how sexy she was.

Now he was in her room, and while his mother was still at work, Suzi was still at college. Jack himself, younger than Suzi by about a year, was currently in his last year at school, and was home since he had no classes on a Wednesday afternoon. He had the house to himself, he was completely free to unzip his fly, take out his burning erection and stroke himself as he inhaled his sister's previous day's pussy juices.

Suddenly, from downstairs, there was a bang as the front door closed. Someone had come back into the house. Jack went to the door and peeked out. His sister was walking slowly up the stairs, talking to someone. Damn, there was no time whatsoever for him to escape the scene – if he did, he would be noticed for certain. Where to hide, then?

Panic took over, and the first thing he could thing of was into her bathroom, a small ensuite connected to her room, and into the shower. In there, he would be protected by a shower curtain that was opaque enough to conceal him entirely. If she was with a friend, there was no doubt in his mind that she wouldn't be using the shower any time soon.

He felt safe in there as his sister entered her bedroom, and was secure enough to risk a peak around the shower curtain. He could see through the open bathroom door into his sister Suzi's bedroom. Her friend was, like herself, a Fresher at college, but looked very different to Suzi. Still fairly petite in stature, Suzi's friend appeared to be a Chinese-American, with long, straight dark hair, soft golden skin and adorably elliptical brown eyes. Still clutching Suzi's used panties, he wondered what kind of underwear this Asian beauty preferred. It wouldn't be long until he found out, either.

While Suzi appeared to be searching through her clothes drawers for something, her friend pulled a dark blue one-piece swimsuit from her overnight bag. Overnight bag? Damn it, of course: Suzi had said a friend of hers was coming for a sleepover that night – how could he have forgotten? What was the friend's name? Freya, that was it, Freya. The girls were not that far away, and he could hear them chatting quite clearly.

"I thought you said your brother would be home," Freya was saying. "I was kinda hoping to meet him."

"I kinda thought he would be home," Suzi replied, "he usually is on a Wednesday afternoon. Maybe he's gone to the store or something. Hey, if I tell you a secret, promise you won't laugh?"

"Okay."

"I found a pair of my panties last week with…with come in them."

Jack felt the searing heat of embarrassment flood over him, burning his internal organs with shame. Damn it, he was ruined! If either girl told anyone else about this he'd never be able to go out again. Damn it, why hadn't he been more careful?

"No! Really?" Freya was amazed.

"Yeah – hidden down in the bottom of my laundry basket."

"And you think it was Jack?"

"There's been no other guy around here for months – not since I got rid of Simon."

"What did you do?"

"Promise you won't laugh?"

"Of course."

"Well as soon as I found them, I put them on." There was no reaction from Freya. Jack's eyes widened in amazement. His sister went on: "they were still really wet and sticky, so it couldn't have been long since he did it? It felt so nice, really sexy. I know it was wrong, but…"

"What's wrong about it? They were your panties," the Chinese-American girl said.

"I wore them, like, all night, they made me so incredibly horny."

Jack's cock sprang firmly to attention, and he dropped Suzi's panties in shock. Was that true? Did his sister think about him in a sexual way?

"What's he like?" Jack saw Suzi give her friend a little framed photo of him. "He's really good looking, I'll bet he's good in bed," Freya's interest was making Jack quietly short of breath, his heart thumping like a circus drum.

"You'll love him," Suzi said, "I know how wet he makes me."

"Well, why don't you do something about it?" Freya asked.

"No!" Suzi said with a giggle. "He'd probably be horrified at the thought."

"I bet he wouldn't. I bet he'd love to get between your thighs and lick you dry."

"Mmm," Suzi moaned with a dreamy grin, "if only."

"Well maybe some time you should ask him. My brother John wasn't so horrified when I asked him the first time."

"No! You do it with your brother?" Suzi was surprised. "What's it like?"

"It's really nice. We only do it when we're both single and desperate, but it really fills a need if you know what I mean!"

"Mmm," said Suzi, startling Jack now by approaching the bathroom. "You are a naughty girl, Freya – now you're really putting ideas into my head!"

She closed the door, and to Jack's surprise, he was now alone in the small bathroom with his sister. He hoped dearly that she wouldn't see him, but since he was still hidden by that dark curtain, there was a chance she wouldn't. Through a tiny hole in the curtain – no more than a pin prick – he found that he had a good view of his sexy sibling. And to his sheer delight, she began to remove her clothes before his very eyes.

Black pleated skirt, white cotton socks, white blouse: it all came off. For a moment, she paused, inspecting her body in only her scanty grey cotton bra and panties. Jack found it almost impossible to keep still as he ran his eyes over his sister's body, so sweet, so supple, her panties creeping up the enticing crack of her butt, her stiff nipples pushing against the thin material of her bra, the small dark patch between her legs betraying the wetness coming from her pussy. Was she wet from thinking about him? Wow, that opened up possibilities. Jack fought the temptation to touch his hard cock – any movement on his part would betray his position.

It was so hard though, resisting that temptation. Suzi slowly reached behind her back and slipped the catch on her bra, releasing her sweet little breasts. So firm and perfect, right to the tender pink buds. How he would have loved to take those into his hot mouth. She flicked her nipples gently, emitting a little squeak of a giggle, laughing, perhaps, at her naughty thoughts involving her brother.

She hooked her fingers into her panties, and in one movement slipped them down over her slender thighs. There, for the first time, Jack saw his sister's cute little pussy, complete with a small trimmed triangle of soft red hair. Her pink folds were just visible to him in the mirror, and the slight glistening spoke of her arousal. How he wanted to taste her juices, to experience more than just her used panties. But it was so wrong, so very wrong. She was his sister. If anyone found out, he'd be finished.

Suzi pulled her swimsuit on over her divine curves, the shiny material so tight up against her skin, revealing enough with its high-cut style to drive Jack wild with desire. Her nipples still pressed through the swimsuit, and to Jack's delight, her moisture was soaking through, too. She must have been really wet.

Suzi smoothed her suit all over her body in the way that she felt most comfortable, pulling the thong-back out of her crack slightly so it wasn't caught up, then withdrew from the bathroom. It was the same dark blue kind of suit he'd seen Freya pull out of her bag, but there was an answer for that: the two girls were both on the college diving team.

"So how am I going to get him?" she asked as Freya entered the bathroom and set about stripping off her own clothes.

"Just lay down some subtle hints to start with," Freya called out. "Get flirty around him. Find out how he reacts to you."

Underneath her clothes, the young Chinese-American wore sexy black lace bra and thongs, and under those thongs Freya was fully shaven. Jack almost came where he stood at the sight of her smooth mound and tender pussy lips.

Then Jack found himself watching as his sister's school friend perched her cute behind down on the toilet, and to Jack's astonishment, began touching herself.

"Oh…" she moaned, "Oh yeah…"

And she came then and there, in record time, sitting on the toilet as she touched herself. And Jack had to suddenly stifle a moan as he felt his own liquid well up and spurt out of his hard cock, his orgasm strangely coinciding with his sister's Oriental college friend's peak.

"Believe me: if you do it right, you'll have him eating out of your…well…not just your hand," Freya said as she headed back out to the bedroom, and the girls giggled.

"Mmm…I hope so," Suzi said.

"You should leave your panties for him in the bathroom – never know, he might leave you a little present."

"I don't know. He probably wouldn't touch 'em, because he wouldn't be able to hide them. But even then – how do I get past that barrier? I mean – he's my brother. It's not like I can just throw myself at him."

"You just need to make him realise that it's nothing serious, you know…like, you're not gonna get pregnant 'cause you're on the pill, right? So there's nothing wrong in just fooling around."

"And you think I'll be able to do that?"

"Yeah," Jack heard them as Freya followed Suzi out of the bedroom, "you just need to make sure he doesn't see you just as a sister…but as a sexy girl. Then you need to get both of you drunk and then let it happen – if he does freak out, you can blame the drink."

"You think it'll work?"

"Has to."

They went down to the pool out back and Jack was left confused and messed up. His whole body seemed to burn with excitement, knowing that his oh-so sexy sister was going to actually try to have sex with him, but he felt a kind of dread deep in his stomach, the angel on his shoulder that told him it was wrong to make love to his sister. She was available to him – easily – which was so great after the many years he'd wanted to really get inside her panties while she was inside them herself, but somehow, he now felt unsafe, as though to make a decision now could ruin him forever.

After a few moments, he felt it was safe to leave the security of the bathroom. Outside in Suzi's bedroom, he found her discarded panties in the laundry basket, and replaced the old pink ones with the fresh grey ones. He held the underwear that was so recently pressed up against his sister's moist snatch to his face. The material was still soaking, and the odour strong and musky.

It was so amazing having his sister's moisture on his face: he breathed it in and rubbed it over his lips. And then, finally, he tasted the wetness of his sister's tender pussy. Salty, spicy, maybe even slightly sweet – as his tongue snaked out to press against the saturated material, absorbing her pussy juices, his cock was hard again.

He went to the window and looked down into the garden at the pool, where the two nineteen-year-old girls were fooling around on the diving board and in the cool water. Tasting her as he watched her and her friend in their sexy one-piece swimsuits out there, it wasn't long before he came again, this time in his hand.

*

Jack felt he needed to make a real excuse for himself for not being there, so he went down to the store to buy a few things for supper. He arrived home after a while, and after changing into some swimming trunks, padded out into the sunshine to join his sister and her friend, doing his very best to act naturally as though he had no idea at their plan for Suzi to seduce him.

"Hey, you," Suzi cried gleefully.

"Hey, Suze," he replied with a grin. "What are you doing home so early?"

"Our afternoon classes were cancelled," she said, swimming casually towards him. "Jack, you've met Freya, haven't you?"

"Uh…I think so. Maybe once," he said, and looked at the stunning Asian girl. "Hi," he raised a palm to her, and she smiled in return, seeming to push out her hips slightly where she stood beside the diving board – was she trying to attract his gaze? Jack forced himself to keep calm.

Suzi pulled herself up out of the water, and Jack caught his breath at how incredible she looked in that swimsuit, her curves dripping with water, her nipples pushing out from the chill of the water. She stepped towards him and hugged him, planting a little kiss on his cheek. Pressing her sexy body up against him, he felt her cool, moist skin, her breasts squeezing against his bare chest, smelled her clean chlorine scent.

"Hey," he took a startled step back. "What was that for?"

"Can't I give my wonderful little brother a hello kiss?"

"I suppose so," he gave her a tentative smile. She was so sexy – he would have loved to have been a lucky guy who got to go out with her. But she was his sister: it just wasn't right for him to feel that way, and certainly not to act forwardly towards her. But before he had broken away from her, his cock had stirred – had she felt it?

"What have you been doing today?" his sister asked, fiddling with the shoulder strap of her bathing suit.

"Oh, this and that," he said vaguely.

"Mmm, sounds nice – I like a bit of this and that," she said, turning on her heal to dive back into the pool. Did she wiggle her ass at him before she dived in? It drew his eyes to her sexy butt that was virtually naked since her thong suit did not cover much.

Freya dived in the opposite end of the pool from the board, and the two girls swam towards each other and whispered amongst themselves conspiratorially.

"Aren't you going to come on in?" Suzi called out. The two of them looked at him seductively. What were they planning?

"I've gotta cook supper," he smiled. It would be fun to have Suzi trying to attract him, but he didn't want to make it too easy for her to seduce him – he didn't have to make a decision about whether it was right or wrong to actually do anything with his sister yet.

"Oh, too bad."

"You like lasagne, right?"

"Of course – if you're making it, Jack!"

As he began to chop onions in the kitchen, their mother returned home, pleasantly surprised that Jack had taken the initiative to start making food. The girls eventually finished their swims and went back in through the kitchen and back up to Suzi's room. On the way past Jack, he noticed that Suzi held her towel around her neck, as if specifically to allow his eyes to roam over her butt. He certainly did look, she did have a sexy ass, especially the way her thong bathing suit seemed to disappear into her crack like that.

As he continued to cook, stirring the bubbling Bolognese sauce, Suzi showed Freya to the door, telling her she'd see her tomorrow at school. The girls whispered something conspiratorially, which Jack could not hear, but he could have sworn it was something about him. He had to try to keep calm, he didn't want to be seen to react to his sister's charms too obviously.

But it was difficult not to react: she saw off her college friend, and then came straight into the kitchen and hopped up to sit on the edge of the work top. She was wearing a tiny little mini skirt, and this was no accident: she sat there with her legs slightly apart, giving him a sensational few of her white lacy panties.

Jesus, she was really serious about seducing him. It made his heat skip a beat and his cock began to harden within his shorts. But Suzi didn't have long to flash her underwear at him: their mother came in to wait for the meal.

*

Later, watching TV after their mother had gone upstairs, Jack noticed how his little sister was sitting in her armchair so that he could see that little lacy pouch that held her pussy. He looked at her, yes, but he didn't give her the satisfaction of knowing that he was looking at her. He quite enjoyed having her trying for his attention. He could continue to feel innocent, not having to make that final decision, and meantime enjoy lustful thoughts about his sister, not to mention the erotic display she was intent on giving him whenever they were alone.

Eventually, Suzi announced she was going to bed. A sensible girl, she knew she couldn't afford a late night when she had to get up in the morning for early lectures.

"I think I'll head up too in a minute," Jack said, "but you go and use the bathroom first."

She scampered off and Jack stayed there a while, happily recalling the sight of her little pussy between those firm thighs of his sister. It was so hot to think that she wanted him, that she wanted him to do all kinds of things with that sexy little pussy of hers.

When he at last decided to head upstairs to bed, he climbed up the stairs to the landing and then found that a tantalising sight met his eyes. Suzi was having a shower, and she'd 'absent-mindedly' left the bathroom door open. He could see her there, her back towards him, the water flowing over her smooth skin as she washed herself. What a sight! But he couldn't stay long: he didn't want her to see him looking at her, even if she pretty much knew that he wouldn't be able to get into his bedroom without looking at her naked form.

A few minutes later he heard her leave the bathroom, and he waited a moment before entering it himself. Inside the bathroom, his cock was already hard from what he'd seen that evening, but he noticed that she'd done something she had never done before: there was a small pile of her clothes on the bathroom floor, and on the top, her little discarded panties, tiny little bright white lacy thongs. She was really trying to drop hints to him that she was a sexual being, and he certainly liked those hints.

Unable to resist, he picked up his sister's skimpy used underwear, and found them to be still very damp around the patch that had been in contact with her sweet pussy. He held them up to his nose and inhaled that wonderful scent, and it wasn't long before he was on the road to orgasm once again, breathing in the aroma of his sister's arousal.

*

In the morning, Jack woke early, as he usually did, before school. He went into the bathroom and switched on the shower, leaving the water running without getting in so that the water would warm up before he did get under it. As he waited, he noticed his sister's clothes still there, where they had been when he had last seen them the previous night.

Those sexy little lacy white thongs were sitting there on top, the crotch facing upwards, tempting him like a fly on the end of a fishing line.

Jack smiled, and decided that he would follow her plan, give her a little something to keep her interested.

He picked up the very feminine underwear. The fabric was dry now, with none of the previous evening's moisture remaining. Suzi's juices had dried, and he could see the cream-coloured stain in the shape of her slit, the trace of her vagina.

He dropped his bathrobe, and knelt down on the floor. His cock was already rock hard, and as he began to stroke himself there, he held up his sister's panties to his nose. The aromatic scent filled his nostrils and drove him wild. It was still strong, the odour of her excited pussy, even if the thongs were dry.

Caspian
Caspian
14 Followers
12