Jack and Tim

Story Info
Brothers help each other out.
1.3k words
4.17
189.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexy_anon
sexy_anon
12 Followers

Jack and Tim were identical twins, and two 20 year old 6 foot three muscular men with big dark brown eyes, wavy black hair and high cheekbones certainly weren't short of their fare share of women. For Tim, one girl in particular, Jane, had caught his eye and after dating for 6 months he proposed.

Jack on the other hand, hadn't found his Jane and was still going through numerous women, usually picking one up and taking her back to his flat around every other night. But Jack was getting increasingly bored, and he'd tried to be more forceful, more gentle, used foreplay, tying him up, he'd even gone to a dominatrix and nothing worked. On top of this he'd started to think about Tim and Jane having sex more and more as he approached orgasm. He did this a lot more and found his thoughts concentrating on Tim more and more, it was then that he realised he had a crush on his brother. He felt rather embarrassed about it but nevertheless it was still there, and every time he looked in the mirror was a painful reminder of how much he yearned for Tim.

It was the day before Tim's wedding and he was staying at his brother Jack's flat because Jane needed their house to get herself ready. While he knew he loved her very much, he was still unsure on whether he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. She seemed perfect, but for Tim, there was just something missing, and he didn't know what. He was just terrified he'd end up marrying her and never experiencing what he was missing out on with her again.

Jack had sensed there was something up and decided to speak to Tim about it. Tim told him his worries and Jack suggested something he'd never thought of but instantly sent blood to his groin.

'Do you think you could be gay?'

At first he automatically denied it, but when he started to think about it he got more and more excited.

"I don't know, but the thought is making me kind of horny."

"Well, if you like, I'd be willing to try some things out on you- as a kind of wedding present?"

Tim felt his cock immediately start to twitch at the prospect, but he knew it was wrong, they were brothers.

"But, Jack- we're brothers, it would just be wrong."

"No it wouldn't- the only reason incest is taboo is because the genes of any interbred babies are too close and they get screwed up- and something about us tells me that we're not going to be making any babies by just a simple hand job, eh?"

"Yeah, I suppose you're right. Are you really serious though- I mean, would you be willing to do that for me?"

"I think so, why don't we just try some stuff out and see how it goes?"

"Ok." Tim said and after a short, and slightly awkward silence asked Jack where they would start.

"Well, how about we both get naked, that's always a good start." He said and Tim nodded. They both rapidly removed their clothes and revealed to each other their identical hard ons.

Jack walked over to his brother and said "Now, how about I just." As he kissed his lips. At first it was just a light touch because they were both nervous but after a few seconds Jack pushed his tongue into Tim's mouth and started to explore, sending shivers up both their spines.

After he did this for a few minutes Tim broke off.

"Wow, that was amazing, but I'm absolutely bursting." He said and pointed down to his dick, that had gone really purple and was almost bursting, a thick trail of pre-cum had made its way down the side.

"Well, I think I may be able to help you with that." Jack said and smiled as he reached over to his brother's thick cock and put his hand around the burning shaft.

"Oh Jack, that feels good." Tim said as his twin started to put his hand up and down the shaft, each time he got to the top, pulling his foreskin back down. As he got faster and faster Tim bucked his hips against his brother's hand.

"Is that good?"

"Jack- it's fucking amazing, you're, oh G-d, yes, I'm about to cum, oh G-d."

Jack looked down at his brother's straining shaft and couldn't resist. He took his hand away and put his mouth over the top of it. This was all too much for Tim who, as soon as his cock went into his brother's warm, wet, mouth, exploded with an almighty grunt. He released load after load of hot sticky white cum into his brother's willing mouth. Jack graciously swallowed every drop, savouring the taste. After a minute or so when Tim's heartbeat had gotten back to normal Jack stood up.

"Wow." Said Tim. He realised that it was what he was looking for, the thrill and excitement of not only a man's lips around his cock, but his own brother's! He just felt that he should reciprocate.

"Good?" Jack asked.

"Absolutely amazing- thanks so much, it was seriously just what I wanted, well, almost."

"Almost?"

"Well." He started, looking at his brother's fully hard cock," I feel as though I should reciprocate the favour."

"Oh right, well, I'm very happy to help you out with that too, how would you like to do such a nice gesture of kindness?" he asked.

"Like this." Tim said, stood up and bent over the side of the sofa, his hard ass exposed to his brother.

"Really, you really want to?"

"Absolutely, a girl once stuck her finger up there in the middle of us fucking and I came almost immediately, it was amazing."

"Ok, but I'm gonna lube you up first, ok?"

"Yes please." He said as Jack ran into the bathroom, grabbed some baby oil and came back out. He put some all over his hand and stuck his finger up his brother's virgin ass. He'd been dreaming about this for months now and was really excited. He lubed up his brother good and put a fair dose on his own cock.

"You ready?" he asked Tim as he placed his cock just outside his asshole.

"Oh yes." Said a now horny Tim, who's cock had again grown hard after the good lubing Jack had given him.

"Ok then." Jack said and pushed his head in. His cock strained a little at first but he pushed it further and Tim's ass started to give way. He had soon got it all the way in so his balls were resting next to his brothers.

"Is this alright for you?" Jack asked as he felt his brothers tight ass pressurise his cock, it felt sooo good.

"Yeah." Tim said, loving the feeling of a nice big cock up his ass. Jack pulled out of Tim's ass and quickly shoved it back in. He repeated this a few times, getting faster and faster each time, until he was just pounding away, not pulling out each time but holding onto Tim's ass hard. He continued to batter his brother's ass and they both started to moan louder and louder.

"Oh G-d Jack, yes, fuck my ass harder, harder, harder." Tim was screaming, causing Jack to feel the familiar tingling of an oncoming orgasm in his loins.

"Yes, yes, yes, YEEEEEEEEES." He screamed as he emptied his load into his brother's bowels. For Tim, the feeling of his brother's hot salty cum swimming around in his bowels was more than enough to send him over the edge as the came harder than he ever had before. Jack pulled his cock out of his brother's gaping hole and sat down, exhausted and covered in sweat.

"Now that was amazing." He said, and grinned at his twin.

"You know, I think that so long as you're around- I'll stay very happily married." Tim said and grinned at Jack and the prospect of what the future held for them both.

sexy_anon
sexy_anon
12 Followers