Jack Barrett Ch. 01

Story Info
Jack Barrett meets his new neighbor.
1.6k words
4.36
29.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction. Hopefully it will be the first of many experiences shared by its characters. Your feedback is welcome and appreciated. Enjoy!

Chapter 1: Meeting Ashley

Summer was fading fast, and a new school year was about to begin. I sat on the balcony of my two-bedroom apartment (wearing my typical morning attire: boxers only), sipping a beer, and enjoying one of the last few days of my vacation. I teach mathematics at Central High School (Advanced Math & Calculus), and soon I would be back to the early mornings, crowded hallways, and lesson plans. The kids call me "Mr. B".

At first, I didn't notice the moving truck in the parking area below, until a young woman carrying a cardboard box caught my eye. The blonde must have been in her early twenties, but wore clothes that you would find on most of my students. I never really got a good look at her face, but her body seemed very athletic, and in great shape.

I watched her carry in a few more boxes, and decided that it was time to meet my new neighbor. She was moving into the apartment across the hall from mine. I finished the last of my beer, and thought I would use that as an excuse to be leaving. I threw on a T-shirt and jeans, slipped on a pair of flip-flops, and grabbed my keys. As I opened my door, the woman was closing hers.

"Damn," I thought to myself, "so much for the accidental meeting". I hesitated for a second, and decided, "What the hell…why not?"

As I started to knock, the door quickly swung open. We both were startled at first, but our laughter soon broke the tension. "Hi, neighbor", I managed to speak as my eyes gave her a good once over. "I noticed you moving in and thought you could use a hand. My name is Jack, and I live right across the hall there".

"Hi Jack!" she said enthusiastically and extending her hand. "I'm Ashley, nice to meet you."

Ashley appeared to be even younger than I had suspected. Her blonde hair seemed almost white compared to her tanned, flawless skin. She wore a tight fitting T-shirt that clung to her body, and her breasts were firm and perky.

"I've pretty much got all of my things moved in, and now I just have to set up my apartment," Ashley explained. "But thanks for offering."

"You look like you could use a beer", I suggested. "I was headed to the store when I saw you carrying in your things".

"That sounds great, but I'm all sweaty and nasty. I'll have to shower first," Ashley smiled. "Why don't you call me when you get back, or just stop by?"

"Sounds great, I'll do that", and off I went to the corner store.

On the way to the store, all I could think about is the image of Ashley opening her door. Standing there so young and innocent, her ice blue eyes, and her amazing body. A young angel had moved in across the hall from an old devil.

I bought a twelve pack, and headed home. In my mind, I could smell Ashley. Her soft lips brushing against mine. Our tongues meeting, and her soft words whispering, "take me Jack…take me now". I snapped back to reality.

"What are you doing?" I asked myself. "You just met this woman…this girl. And already, you're fucking her? Hell, you're probably her father's age. Don't kid yourself Jack".

Ok, being that I am 29 years of age, I may have exaggerated with the "father's age" comment, but still, let's be real. I'm a good-looking single guy, and I work out at school on a regular basis, but I'm not Ashley's age, or even in her league.

As I parked my car in front of my building, I now had second thoughts about Ashley. The stirring that she had caused in my pants wasn't something that I needed to pursue. I made my was upstairs to our apartments, and paused in front of Ashley's door. "Come on Jack", I said. "You can't do this."

I knocked on her door, but there was no answer. The water trickling down between her breasts and across her defined stomach, her hands gliding over her soft skin, and Ashley's sweet smell. I snapped out of my lustful thought, and knocked again…still no answer.

I reached for the doorknob, turned gently, and opened the door. I slid into Ashley's apartment without saying a word. Her apartment was exactly like mine, except for the scattered boxes and minimal furniture. I went to the kitchen, removed two beers from the box, and placed the rest in the refrigerator.

"Jack, I hope that's you out there!" Ashley yelled from the bathroom. "Make yourself at home the best you can. Sorry about the mess. I'll be out in a second".

"I've got your beer when you're ready", I replied.

I browsed the clutter hoping to learn more about my new neighbor, but most of her belongings were clothes and shoes. By the looks of her age, and the little, if any furniture, this had to be Ashley's first apartment. I found that only two boxes had been opened: bathroom items, and undergarments. I glance back toward the bathroom as my hand slipped into the box of panties. Pulling out a hand full, I noticed that all of her unmentionables were thongs. Tiny pieces of fabric, used to cover her womanhood, were now surrounding my face. I inhaled their scent, the scent that I imagined earlier. Ashley's wonderful smell was intoxicating, and from the reaction in my jeans, I wanted to find its source.

I quickly returned her panties to their box, where I found one of Ashley's bras. The tag on the inseam read "32C". My eyes closed, and the thought of her firm melons being restrained by this lacey elastic, begging to be released, flooded my mind. The bulge in my pants had not been this hard in years. I placed the bra with the panties, and tried to regain my composure.

Ashley soon appeared from the bathroom, wet hair and wearing a towel. The towel barely wrapped around her body, and she was holding it together with one hand. "Forgot my underwear", Ashley giggled. Struggling to keep her towel on, she picked out a matching pair of thongs and a bra; black with little print.

Trying not to stare, while concealing my erection, I turned away from Ashley and walked toward the balcony. "One thing you'll learn about me Jack," she continued, "I'm not a shy girl." Ashley dropped her towel to the floor and stood naked only five feet behind me. She rubbed the soft panties across her bare chest, causing her nipples to become aroused. Ashley was teasing herself knowing that I, a stranger, was standing so close to her, but unaware of her actions.

My eyes were fixed on her reflection in the sliding glass door. Her hands gripped her breasts and tugged on her nipples. "Can I turn around now?" I requested.

"Hmm," Ashley thought. "No, not quiet yet."

Her fingers slid down her stomach and disappeared between her spreading legs. Her sex was moist, practically dripping with excitement, as she positioned a finger at the entrance of her pussy. Curling the tip inside, Ashley felt the heat that she was exerting.

My cock was ripping at the seam of my pants, as I watched her reflection, hiding nothing from view. Silently, Ashley played with her pussy only for a moment longer, and quickly jumped into her panties and bra.

"Sorry about that Jack," she apologized. "I couldn't find the pair that I wanted. You can turn around now."

Turning around, I handed her a beer and smiled. "Better now?"

"Much," she laughed. "Now where were we…oh yes, 'Hi neighbor'".

Ashley was right about one thing. She definitely wasn't the shy type. She stood in front of me, towel in one hand, and beer in the other. Ashley's body was flowing out of her underwear. Her breast stood firm and proud, and her thongs disappeared into a tiny "V" between her legs. Her outfit was screaming, "Fuck me", and my cock was listening.

"See something you like Jack?" Ashley cooed.

"Sorry Ashley," I blushed. "It's not everyday that I see a total stranger in her underwear. Especially with a body like yours."

"It's alright Jack," she laughed. "If you didn't stare, I'd think you were gay. Not to sound conceited, but I have a hard time looking away from the mirror too. I love my figure, and work hard to keep it this way. Besides, if I didn't want you to see my body, do you think I would be standing here in my undies?"

We toasted our beers to a newfound friendship, and Ashley got dressed. We spent most of the day putting away her things, and finishing off the beer. We laughed and joked, swapped stories as we got to know each other, and slowly became good friends. Ashley avoided some topics, and I didn't pressure her. "All in good time" I thought.

After everything was put in its place, Ashley led me out onto her balcony. The sun had gone down, and it was almost 9:00. We leaned against the railing and gazed into the night.

"I'm so glad that I met you Jack. I think we're going to be the best of friends and neighbors."

"I'm glad too…" but before I could finish my sentence, Ashley pulled me against her and kissed me passionately. Her tongue dove into my mouth. My arms wrapped around her, and pulled her even closer. Ashley's body was warm, soft, and fit perfectly with mine. We held each other for what seemed like hours, and kissed even longer.

I broke our embrace. "Get dressed for dinner. I'm taking you out to celebrate your new apartment."

"Really Jack?" Ashley squealed. "I don't know what to wear. Where are we going?"

"Don't worry about it. Just throw on something quick I'm starving."

(Continued w/ Chapter 2: Night out with Ashley)