Jack Bell: Redux Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blue88
Blue88
1,148 Followers

"No, Jack," Sara explained. "That so called incident was just one of many that occurred during my marriage. That was just the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back,so to speak. There was little love left by that time. Karen's action was foolish, but should not have negated so many years of loyalty and faithfulness. I know that Karen loves you desperately and I suspect that you really still love her. I think that you acted hastily, Jack. Please forgive me for being so blunt, but I think that the action that you took just destroyed your happiness as well as Karen's"

Jack sat there, totally dumbfounded. How dare she presume to criticize him, especially since she did exactly what he had done by divorcing her cheating spouse.

Sara recognized the turmoil that she had created and wondered if she was wise in speaking her mind. She had thought over earlier what she had wanted to say to Jack and, despite Jack's potential anger, decided that Jack needed to hear her opinion, if he had not indeed heard it from someone else.

Not wanting to prolong the tension, she added quickly, "Jack, I'm truly sorry if I have upset you, but at least give some thought, to what I said, and now I think that we had better be on our way. This has been a very trying evening for everyone."

Jack gathered himself together and again thanked them for being concerned for his welfare and saw them out.

"Jesus, Sara," Jack said softly as they waited for the elevator. "You really laid that on him. I'm not too sure he wanted to hear that."

"I know, Jerry. But I really think that he needed to hear it. At least he will be giving what I said to him a lot of thought," Sara said pensively.

*********************

At about the same time that Jack was entertaining the Cooksons, Mariah was in her room speaking with Frank Kemp.

Frank was chuckling, "Damn, Marg...uhhh Mariah. I really thought that you would be with Bell, with his head between your thighs by this time tonight."

"The poor sucker had a tummy ache, Frank. I sent him to his room to rest up for our meeting tomorrow. I informed him that he would be meeting my interested co-investor. Now, tell me what you've been up to. We've got to get our shit together."

Frank smiled confidently. "We're moving right along, Mariah. I had a preliminary interview with this broad from the PR place I told you about. Her name is Karen Palmer, and let me tell you, she's looker. Stacked in all the right places," he leered suggestively.

Mariah's eyes narrowed and she almost slapped the smirk off of his face. "You stupid prick," she hissed. "You never learn. Keep your damn cock in your pants and stick to business. Are you forgetting that you almost got busted for rape the last time you lost control over some pussy? It's a good thing we got out of town alive."

Frank waved his hands defensively, "Ok, ok, I'm not going to get in her pants. It's a bonus that I get to work with a MILF. Maybe when this is over, I'll then sample what she's got."

"When this is over," Mariah snapped, "we'll be out of the country. Let them look for us, we'll be long gone. Now get on your back." She then kneeled over his head and slowly lowered her moist pussy onto his mouth.

********************

Jack woke groggily, listening to the incessant ring of the telephone. He had not slept well, his thoughts running rampant over Sara's remarks the evening before. His doubts about his precipitous divorce were becoming more frequent and Sara only voiced what he had been feeling for some time. He looked at the clock as he picked up the phone and saw that it was already 8:00 a.m

"Hello," he muttered hoarsely.

"Jack, wake the fuck up. I've got a ton of crap to lay on you," boomed Hank Simmons.

"Shit," Jack said as he sat up. "It's 5:00 a.m. there. What's so goddamn important to get you up so early."

""Up?" exclaimed Hank. " I haven't even been to bed yet. Now just shut up and listen. Peg and I had a couple of interesting visitors late last night. By interesting, I mean a couple of agents from the Treasury Dept. Now let me fill you in. My inquiries concerning Mariah Cookson provoked some interest by this group. They asked what my interest was and I, of course, explained fully our intent. They then asked if they could enlist our assistance and after listening to them I promised that we will do whatever we could to aid their investigation."

"What the fuck are you talking about, Hank? What investigation, what's going on?," an exasperated Jack asked.

"Just listen, Jack. This won't take long. It seems that the Treasury Department has had it's eye on our friend, Mariah Cookson, for some time. They first of all discovered that she was collecting federal withholding tax from her employees, but somehow was forgetting to forward the money. Seems that she was just pocketing it. Also, she's been bleeding her business dry. Debts not being paid, etc. She's been stashing away every penny she gets her hands on. It looks like she's planning a quick getaway soon. Further investigation into her background brought to light a few other questionable activities, especially a couple in Philly. Look, they told me that a couple of agents would visit you this morning some time and ask for your assistance. I told them that you would be more than anxious to help. I'm right, no?"

Jack sat there with his mouth open. It looked like his concern about how to handle Mariah was just answered. "Absolutely right, Hank. I hope that they get here soon. I can't wait to hear how I can help snare her - jeez, what a bitch."

"Good Jack, I was sure that would be your reaction. By the way, Peggy is just beside herself. She feels terrible that she helped this broad set you up."

Jack chuckled, "Tell your wife that she owes me another juicy one and then I'll forgive her. Seriously, I'll reassure her myself when I get back."

Ending the conversation, Jack took care of his morning routine and waited for a knock on the door, which he was sure would come before too long.

As he had anticipated, it wasn't too long indeed before two agents from the Treasury visited. With them was a plainclothes Lt. from the local bunco squad. After introducing themselves they basically repeated the information that Hank had given him.

"All we need from you, Mr. Bell, is corroborating testimony concerning your conversations with Ms. Cookson and details of her proposal concerning this "business" venture," explained the shorter of the agents.

The other then indicated that Jack would be wearing a wire when he met with Mariah and Frank Kemp, her "investor."

He was also told that they had had her phones tapped back in Calif. as well as her hotel room here. They had collected quite a bit of data already and were ready to move on her and her associate as soon as Jack finished listening to their proposal. They suggested that he set up an evening meeting with them. They would collect the wire after the meeting. The pair would then be arrested the following morning.

He was also informed that they spoken with Mr. Jerry Cookson about this matter and he promised his complete cooperation. He was scheduled to give testimony concerning all past events concerning his divorce and the events leading to it.

******************************

Mariah put down the phone, a satisfied smile on her face. She then quickly called a local number.

"Frank, it's on. I just heard from my poor baby. He's feeling much better and wants to meet us for an early dinner. The poor thing hasn't eaten all day and he's very anxious to have a nice meal and to listen to our proposal. It's all coming together, baby," she giggled.

"Super,Mariah. Now that is good news. I'll be glad to get out of this burg. What time are we supposed to meet him and where?"

"Right here at the hotel and at 5:00 o'clock. I know that's early, but that's ok. It shouldn't be busy here then and I'll make sure that we have a relatively private table. Make sure that you're on time," warned Mariah.

Frank smiled contentedly, "Perfect, sweetie, just perfect. Don't worry one bit, I'll be on time."

Frank sat back feeling that everything was breaking his way. He would get the con over with early and then have his dessert later in the evening. With a broad smile on his face he picked up the phone and dialed.

"Hi, Karen, it's Frank Kemp here. Look, I know that we have a meeting this afternoon scheduled, but I find that I just can't get away. Look, I know this might be unusual, but can we meet for dinner. We both have to eat and we can have our meeting and have dinner also. Two birds with one stone, so to speak," laughed Frank.

"I don't know, Frank. I really want to keep this businesslike , not social," Karen Palmer demurred.

"I understand fully, Karen. Believe me, it would be strictly business. I agree, things get messy when business matters and social matters get intermingled. I assure you that our meeting will just be an opportunity to further our plans. Please Karen, be my guest for dinner." Frank insisted.

Karen sighed, "Ok Frank. Where would you like to meet and at what time," she asked?

Hiding the glee in his voice, Frank mentioned a good restaurant, which incidentally was not far from where Karen lived. "Is eight o'clock ok, Karen? I'm sure that I can get away from my office by then."

Karen was resigned to the meeting, although she felt uneasy about it. There was something about Frank Kemp that made her skin crawl and yet she could not identify anything specific about him to cause that unease. "Oh well," she thought. "We'll have dinner and discuss business and then I'll get out of there."

***********************

Jack strode briskly into the hotel dining room and spotted Marriah and her companion across the room. Approaching the table, he saw a tall man rise and extend a hand to him.

"Hi Jack, let me introduce myself. I'm Frank Kemp and the third party in this venture."

Jack shook Frank's hand and seated himself after bending to give Mariah a chaste kiss on the cheek.

"Good to meet you, Frank. Mariah's been filling me in on your participation. Let's get some drinks and appetizers and then we can chat," Jack suggested.

Their discussion continued through the appetizers and dinner letting Jack get a good idea of what they had in mind concerning this new venture in the city.

At what seemed the conclusion of the discussion, Jack attempted to sum up what had been discussed. "Ok folks, it looks like you know what you're doing and your preliminary plans sound good. A venture like this is going to take some serious cash. From the little I know it appears that this is going to require at least a million up front. Do you agree?"

Noting the two of them nodding their heads enthusiastically, Jack continued. "What are you willing to put up? I certainly am not going to commit that kind of figure."

Mariah took up the question. "Jack, Frank and I have discussed this and we both agree that your estimate is right on the money. I'll be able, because my present shop is doing so well, to put up at least 500 thousand and Frank has committed to 250,000. With your quarter of a mil we can be off and running. That would give you a 25 percent stake in the business."

Jack pretended to hesitate, then replied. " Well, your estimate seems valid. It looks good to me. I think our next step is to meet with legal counsel and draw up papers of incorporation. Do you have an attorney who can handle this?"

"Absolutely Jack, no problem," replied Frank. "Let me take care of that end of it and we'll get in touch with you in a day or so. So, let's drink to a successful association."

Jack tipped his glass and then said, "Folks, please excuse me. It seems that this virus or whatever has taken more out of me than I thought. I think I'll just retire and try to get some sleep. I'm sure that I'll feel better tomorrow. Mariah, how about breakfast in my room in the morning?"

Mariah looked up, eyes gleaming. "That sounds great, Jack," she purred.

As Jack walked away from the table, Mariah and Frank looked at each other and grinned broadly.

**************************

At precisely 8 p.m., Frank pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant and walked quickly through the front door. Looking around, he spotted Karen seated in the small waiting area.

Approaching, he held his hand out to her and said, "Karen, it's so good to see you. I hope that you haven't been waiting long?"

Karen shook her head and replied, "Not long, Frank. I got here only a few minutes ago. This place is not far from my home."

"Good, good," Frank said. Turning to the hostess, he asked for a booth and led Karen into the dining room. Seating themselves across the table from each other, the hostess asked if they would like drinks. Frank quickly replied, "No, thank you, nothing alcoholic, Would you like some iced tea, Karen?"

Karen nodded and breathed a silent sigh of relief. That Frank refused drinks was reassuring and she thought that this would indeed be a business meeting, albeit with dinner.

So over dinner they discussed the introductory plans for the upcoming opening of the boutique and Frank quickly agreed with Karen's proposals. Karen was more than pleased with Frank's enthusiasm about her suggestions and began to relax a bit.

As their dinner dishes were cleared, Frank stretched and complimented Karen on her expertise and competence. "It looks like we're going to be off and running on this thing, Karen. There is no doubt in my mind that your proposal will be a smashing success. Let's, at least, have a small glass of wine to toast this venture."

Realizing that a refusal would be inappropriate, Karen reluctantly agreed and was gracious when two goblets of red wine were delivered to the table.

Frank suddenly reached over the table with his napkin and dabbed at Karen's lips. "It looks like your lipstick is a bit smeared, Karen." he said softly. Karen did not notice that as he did this, he surreptitiously dropped a bit of white powder into her glass.

She dug her compact out of her purse and quickly repaired the damage, not realizing that it had been caused by Frank's napkin.

They continued to chat as they sipped their wine. Karen started to feel a bit funny, as if the objects in front of her were receding. Her senses started to reel and her words began to slur a bit. She wondered what was happening. She found it difficult to concentrate on the conversation.

Suddenly Frank leaned over and with a worried look on his face asked, "Karen, are you alright. You look a bit uncomfortable."

Karen looked up at him. She wondered why his lips were moving, but was unable to understand what he was saying.

Frank arose and helped Karen out of her seat. "Let me help you, it looks like we need to get you home."

Picking up her purse, Frank steadied her and walked her out of the door. Plucking her keys from her purse, he noted that she drove the small Lincoln in the parking lot. He steered her to it and helped her into the passenger seat.

Karen reacted like an automaton, allowing Frank to lead her and seat her in the car. She sensed him getting behind the wheel and driving out of the lot. It was not long before they pulled into her garage and she heard the garage door close behind them.

Frank opened her door and pulled her up and then led her into the house and into the living room where he seated her on the sofa. He stepped back with a satisfied expression on his face. "Perfect," he thought. "This is going to be a snap. It worked out perfectly, Now I will have my dessert."

*****************************

Jack sat quietly in his room. He was relieved that the farce with Mariah was ended and that he wouldn't have to deal with her again. Yet, he felt nervous and edgy. His mind wouldn't let him relax. He knew the problem - he still heard Sara's words in his head and he realized that there was merit in what she had said.

He truly didn't know what to do and that confounded him. He was always able to reason out a problem and come to a conclusion, yet now he,was hesitant and uncertain. Was Sara correct? Did he still love and long for Karen, despite her unfaithfulness? His recollection of that "conversation" still irked him, but it seemed so long ago. Did he make a mistake by running away from her?

He paced the room, unwilling to admit that he still had feelings for Karen. Slowly he came to realize that his life since the separation had been empty, shallow, without any meaning. Jack stopped and looked into the mirror. "So Jack, what do you do now?" he asked himself.

He recognized that for the past few months a different emotion had replaced the anger and disappointment. He recognized that what he actually felt now was loss, he missed Karen desperately.. Again looked at his reflection in the mirror, he again asked, "What do you intend to do?" He suddenly knew what he should do. Grabbing his keys he headed out of the door.

**************************

Frank leaned over Karen and softly kissed her lips. Karen looked puzzled. "Is Jack back, is Jack kissing me. I should embrace him." but she found that she couldn't move her arms.

Frank laughed softly and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Drawing the garment over her shoulders he removed it and tossed it on the floor. Gazing at her breasts encased in a plain black bra, he lowered his head and buried his face in her cleavage, inhaling her flagrance.

His hand moved to the clasp of her skirt and then the zipper under it. Slowly lowering it, he let it gap open, exposing her panties. Frank pulled at the skirt and Karen automatically lifted her hips allowing him to draw it down her legs. He deposited it on the floor also. "Oh, am I going to enjoy this," Frank thought to himself. "This I'm going to make last. I'll enjoy her for a long time tonight"

Moving quickly now, he unclasped her bra and threw it with the pile on the floor. Lowering his head again, he took a nipple in his mouth and sucked gently, feeling it begin to harden under his tongue. He smiled knowingly. "This bitch is going to beg me for it before the night is over." he chuckled.

Karen's panties soon joined the pile of clothing on the floor and she sat there naked, her thighs spread. She felt very confused. "Is Jack making love to me?" she questioned. "Did Jack come back to me? Why is everything spinning around. Why am I floating? Where am I?" The questions were not answered. Karen sat there and pondered her questions, over and over.

Frank quickly rid himself of his clothing. He was erect and highly excited. He moved over to Karen and placed the head of his cock on her lips.

"Open up, honey. It's time to eat," he crooned.

Karen automatically opened her lips and allowed his cock to enter. He made sure that just the head went into her mouth. He wanted to savor this feeling. He moved the broad head of his penis slowly in and out of her mouth, moistening it with her saliva.

"Yeah, sweetie. Get it good and wet. It needs to be wet to slide into that pussy. Your pussy will get it wetter so that it will slide into your ass smoothly. Oh yeah, we're gonna have fun tonight," panted Frank.

Moving from her mouth, he positioned her lengthwise on the couch. He placed one of her feet on the back of the couch and the other spread on the floor. The position caused her pussy to gap open, but he saw that it was still dry. Lowering himself, he began to nibble at her labia, darting his tongue up the slit to her clitoris. Slowly he began to feel her hips moving slightly and felt her pussy begin to lubricate.

Frank smiled at his success and climbed over her. Karen's eyes were glazed and she felt her stomach heave just a bit. She felt something invade her vagina and wondered what was happening.

Frank began to slowly pump his hips, in and out of Karen's moist vagina. He watched as his phallus entered her, withdrew almost entirely until just the tip was between her lips, and then enter her slowly again. He watched, fascinated, the lips of her vulva pull and push with his movements. He watched as his cock entered and withdrew from her pussy.

Blue88
Blue88
1,148 Followers