Jack Earns a Treat after Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blondie then stopped. Waited a heartbeat and slowly slid two fingers up into her pussy. Her hips moved forwards greedily. She groaned aloud. Jack also heard Red moan softly next to him. He was transfixed with the attention Blondie was giving to her own pussy.

Blondie slid her fingers in and out three times. Each time was slow and deliberate in her tease. She then removed her fingers and brought them to Jack's lips. He opened his mouth tentatively.

Red shuffled up next him. He could feel the warmth of her body on his shoulder. "Suck them Jack," she instructed, "taste that pussy...hmmmm."

Jack opened his mouth wider and Blondie slid her fingers inside his mouth. He sucked and tasted the juices from her pussy. Blondie smiled and then withdrew her fingers. She then moved backwards and stepped over to Anna again. Jack's cock strained, he felt the head bulging against his trousers.

Blondie stood above Anna (who was now between her legs) and lowered her pussy again to Anna's face. Blondie slid her panties aside and resumed her stroking directly in front of Anna's face. Anna slowly licked her lips and Blondie started to stroke her pussy again. Jack could clearly see how wet Blondie's pussy was now; her fingers were slippery as they brushed up over her pussy lips and circled her clit again and again.

"Fuck Jack," Red whispered into his ear, "I'm really fucking aroused watching this. Is your cock still hard?" She placed her hand back on Jack's cock as it strained against his trousers. "Oh, yes. You are so hard." Red started to use her palm again against Jack's bulging cock. He exhaled from the attention and moved his crotch up to try and force more pressure. He groaned aloud and closed his eyes, hoping for release. But Red kept her circling very lightly on his cock. "You like that don't you Jack?" she whispered to him. "Do you want me to get that cock out and slowly stroke it? Maybe long slow strokes or quick short strokes up and down you hard cock," she bit her lip, "I could stroke it whilst you watch that." Again she motioned towards the two girls.

Anna had slid her tongue out again and she was now lightly licking Blondie's knuckle as she started to stroke faster. Jack watched as Anna slid her hands down to her own tight jeans and slowly unclipped the button and pulled the zip down. Jack caught a flash of lilac panties. Anna continued to watch Blondie pleasing her pussy just inches away from her face. Anna then pulled apart her open jeans and slid her own right hand down into her panties. Jack knew she had given herself some pleasure because Anna closed her eyes for the first time.

"Ohhhhh, ffffuuckkkk," she groaned as her fingers seemed to hit the spot underneath her panties and tight jeans.

Suddenly Blondie stepped down from near Anna's head and sat with one leg either side of Anna's thigh. She rested her now wet panty covered pussy on Anna's thigh and slowly but steadily started to grind her pussy into Anna's thigh. Anna and Jack watched intently as Blondie really started to grind her pussy into Anna's tight black jeans that she wore.

Blondie lifted her hand and grabbed around the back of Anna's head so that she really build up some speed. This pulled Anna closer to Blondie's chest and she stared up at the beauty bringing herself off on her leg and groaned as she started to speed up her own pleasure with her fingers.

Both women stared at each other and moaned loudly.

"Hmmmm...ffffuuuuckk," Blondie groaned, "just there...ohhhhh."

"Oh Jack," Red broke the tension - her palm still teasing Jack, "it looks as though these two are going to cum soon. Look at my friend grinding her pussy into your girlfriend's leg. Fuck that is hot. I'm getting wet right now watching this. I can feel the soft material of my panties on my pussy lips. Hmmmm... Do you want me to stroke your cock faster Jack?"

Jack moaned aloud but Red never changed her speed. He looked over and Blondie was really starting to grind faster now. But she was edging closer up to Anna's hand. Anna was moving her own hips as her hand was furiously rubbing her clit.

Jack's cock was pulsing and desperate for a faster and harder stroke from Red. He lifted his hand on top of Red's and pushed her palm down to create the friction he craved.

"No touching Jack, remember?" Red scolded him and removed her own hand.

Blondie and Anna looked across at Jack squirming in his seat. Anna smiled and arched her back upwards. Blondie shuffled back, unsure what was happening. Anna slid her tight jeans down to just over her knees. Jack could clearly see her lilac silk panties now. They were soaking wet.

Blondie smiled, knowing what she needed to do. She ground her own panty covered pussy into Anna's crotch. They shuffled and wriggled for a second or two to find the right spot then they both started grinding their pussys against each other.

"Oh god. That's...so...fffffucking...goooood," Anna squirmed.

Blondie's face was now nose to nose with Jack's girlfriend and the two beauties stared into each other's eyes.

"Cum with me. I want you to cum with me," Blondie whispered without breaking eye contact with Anna.

Anna bit her lip and nodded.

Jack looked to his right at Red. She was transfixed too. Her right hand, now off Jack's crotch, was circling her own nipples involuntarily. Her other hand was stroking the inner thigh as she watched.

Jack couldn't take anymore and he slowly unzipped his trousers and looped his pants down below his balls. He grabbed his cock and moaned aloud as he squeezed the shaft. The pressure had been building and just the feeling of it in his hand felt unbelievable.

"Oh Jack," Red whispered, "look how hard your cock is. Is that...is that pre cum?"

It was - Jack was so hard and ready to cum.

He held his cock still in his hand and looked back over at Blondie and his girlfriend dry humping each other to orgasm.

Both of the girls had sped up now. Anna was lifting her hips off the sofa to meet Blondie's thrusts.

"Oh god, I'm so close...ffffuuckkkk. Don't stop!" Anna begged.

Blondie thrust down again and again and again. Their eyes never breaking contact. Their lips were so close to kissing.

"K-k-kiss me. P-p-ppplllleeeease?" Begged Anna.

"Oh god! Cum with me. Ready..." Blondie instructed.

The two of them locked lips passionately.

Jack saw their mouths close in a passionate open mouthed kiss. They were having to breath deeply through their noses and Jack could tell they were cumming.

"Hhhfffff," Anna exhaled. Her hips raised one more time as Blondie ground down into her pussy. Both sexy women were breathing heavily as a powerful orgasm overcame them.

Blondie unlocked her lips from Anna's.

"OHHHHHHHH..FUUUUUCK!!" Blondie screamed as her final thrusts placed the pressure on her clit and drove her over the edge. "FUCK ME, FUCK...YEEEEESSSS!" She groaned.

Jack had started stroking his cock whilst the two women came on each other.

Red placed her hand on top of his and broke the momentum. " Jack, stop. You deserve to cum for being so good. But only when and where I say so."

Jack exhaled deeply. He was close. Five long strokes would have done it.

Red got up for the first time that evening and Jack once again looked over her body. She was so sexy. She bent over in front of him and he groaned when he saw her perfect arse again. She got up on the side and lay down on her back with her head on the arm of the sofa at the end. Her legs now were pointing at Jack with the heels on her shoes against his thigh.

"Get on your knees in between my legs Jack," Red instructed.

Jack did so, his solid cock bobbing in front of him as he positioned himself between her legs. He looked down at her toned stomach again and her full breast trapped in her bra.

She watched him position himself and saw him looking at her breasts. "Do you like my body Jack? Does it make that cock harder? Look at my breasts. You could slide your cock right there between them. Hmmmm,."

She placed a hand on each breast and squeezed. It caused her breasts to push together in her silky bra.

Jack felt movement behind him where Anna and Blondie had been pleasing themselves. He felt Anna's body squeeze up against his back and he could feel her breath in his ear.

Meanwhile Blondie had moved her way around to Red's head. They both kissed sensually. Jack saw Red's tongue dart into Blondie's mouth. They both groaned.

Anna's hand had stroked its way down towards Jack's cock. She brushed passed the tip of his cock, down the steel shaft and under his balls. She started the stroke and caress his balls.

Jack closed his eyes and groaned loudly - his cock strained upwards.

This noise broke the kiss that the two women were enjoying.

"God I need to cum really hard and really fast," Red said to Blondie. Red reached her hand down and slid it inside her panties. As soon as she did, her back arched as her fingers found the attention spot that she craved. "Ooooh, yes, that's it."

Blondie smiled and rose up onto her feet. She then slid her panties down her long tanned legs and stood up again.

The sexy blonde then climbed up onto the sofa towards Jack. He was on his knees with Red masturbating under him. Blondie shuffled over to Jack and parted her pussy lips with her fingers. He could see her wet pussy lips just inches from his face now. Again, Jack could feel the heat coming from Blondie's pussy.

"God, that pussy is so hot Jack," Anna was whispering in his ear. "I want to taste it so much. Look at how tight it looks." Her hand was still stroking his balls but now it was starting to edge up his shaft.

Blondie then started to slide two fingers into her tight hole.

"Fffuuuck! I need to cum again." She groaned, looking down at Jack.

Red watched and licked her lips. She then looked up at Anna and winked. "Jack," Red whispered through her shortened breaths, "I w-w-want you to cum with me."

Anna placed her hand around Jack's hard cock and created a tight circular grip around his shaft. She kept her hand still.

Jack looked down at Red now moving her hips to meet the attention from her fingers. He could see the top of her mound and flashed of her red pubic hair. Her toned stomach moved as her hips ground down into her hands. She was speeding up.

"Oh god," Red moaned, "I going to c-c-c-cum really hard. Shiiit. Jack, fuck that h-h-h-hand. I want to see you fuck that hand. Hmmnnn."

Jack didn't need telling twice. He thrust his cock forward and Anna's tight grip created enough friction for Jack. He groaned as his foreskin was pulled back over the head of his cock. His eyes closed from the long overdue pleasure. His cock instantly leaked pre-cum from the tip.

"That's it Jack," Anna whispered, "fuck my tight hand. That's it, thrust forward. My pussy juices are all over my fingers still. Yes, that's it. Thrust again."

Jack did. The head of his cock passed through Anna's tight fingers. It pulsed as he thrust.

Red groaned loudly. She was starting to buck her hips up now to meet the concentrated attention from her fingers. "Jack, oh god. I'm sooo close."

Jack looked down at her body and thrust his cock backwards. He knew he was close too. His eyes raised up to Blondie's pussy in front of him. She had two fingers buried into her pussy. She was using her other hand to rub her clit. Every now and then she moved her hips forward as she stroked closer to her second orgasm of the night. Her lips parted where her fingers were deep in her wet hole and Jack was centremetres away from her wet lips now.

"Mmmm, that pussy tastes good Jack," Anna whispered deeply in his ear, "go on, lick it. She wants you to lick it."

Jack thrust forward again and exhaled loudly. He started to feel his balls stiffen.

"Oh ffffuuuucckkkk! Jack. I'm ready...shiiit! Ready? I'm going toooo...mmmm...c-c-c-count down fom three." Red moaned.

Jack pulled his cock back through Anna's hand. She hadn't moved it once but it felt incredible. Red's hand was working furiously inside her panties. Her hips were gyrating fast now. Jack could make out her stomach muscles as she ground her hips.

"Lick it Jack," Anna whispered again.

Jack thrust his cock forward again. He felt his cum building. He was so close.

"Two," Red groaned, "ffffuucking hell!"

Blondie suddenly stopped stroking her clit and pushed her whole crotch into Jack's mouth.

"Mmmm make me cum...shiiit!" Blondie groaned.

Jack instantly found her clit with his tongue and Blondie started bucking against it. She ground her clit into Jack's tongue and grabbed the back of Jack's head to get a better grip.

Jack felt Anna moan in his ear, "That looks so hot Jack. Lick her pussy. Hmmm," she whispered breathlessly.

"FFFFUUCKKKKK!" Blondie screamed, "I'M CUMMING! OH GGGGGOD! I'M CUMMING IN YOUR MOUTH! YES, YES..." she ground down and rubbed the orgasm out of her body for the second time tonight.

Jack thrust forward again and felt the head of his cock grow, he knew he was going to cum. He moved his mouth away and Blondie stepped backwards. Red was furiously stroking her clit under her green silk panties now and her hips were bucking around.

"One, Jack! Ohhhh...I'm going to cum!" She managed to moan. C-c-cummmm with meeee..."

Jack thrust back again and his cock slid easily through Anna's fingers. He felt the cum building up and thrust forward once more.

Anna made a tighter hole with her fingers and whispered, "Cum over her Jack...that's it. Cover her with cum!"

The warm white liquid erupted from Jack's cock and spurted over Red's stomach.

"NNNNNNNGGGGGG! OH GODDDD!!" She groaned as she felt Jack's hot cum land on her tightly toned stomach.

Jack pulled his cock back through the tight hole Anna had created with her fingers and he thrust forward again, this time more aggressively. More cum spurted out of his cock and landed on Red's panties, dribbling onto the green silky material - instantly soaking her panties.

"Fuuuuck," Red groaned as she rubbed her fingers over her clit to ease out every moment of her orgasm, "ohhh yes. Fffuck that feels so good."

Anna kept her hand wrapped around Jack's cock as thrust forward once more. The last dribble of his cum drizzled down over Red's inner thighs.

"That was so sexy," Blondie smiled as she said it. "Ive not cum that hard in ages," she giggled.

Jack looked down at Red and her eyes flashed at him as he once more explored her sexy body.

Anna released his cock and gently stroked her fingertips over his balls, whilst kissing his ear.

"Well Jack," Red said, "we'd love it if you could come here again sometime."

Jack smiled and nodded, 'absolutely,' he thought to himself.

12