Jack Grierson Chronicles Ch. 02: Casey

Story Info
Jack turns tables on an ice princess and breeds her.
13k words
4.64
137.2k
77

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jxa2012
jxa2012
1,496 Followers

2. The Jack Grierson Chronicles -- Casey

1. There was only a perfunctory knock on the door and Laura Kristin Carlotta "Casey" du Paige swept into Jack's sumptuous corner office. She was cool and elegant in a Versace suit. The plunging neckline together with a double-strand pearl choker emphasized her full and firm breasts. The skirt was tight and smooth around her firm and rounded hips. "She's wearing a thong," Jack thought lasciviously. "Or maybe she isn't wearing panties!"

For all his lechery, all he had gotten from her were a few cheap feels. Nothing seemed to faze her. She blunted even Jack's rough and ready approaches with sarcasm, a haughty manner and when necessary, a quick and strong pair of hands. Jack's father-in-law Reginald St James, who owned the corporate group, had brought her in as Executive Vice President. Jack was sure that she reported everything to St James, but she was far more than a mere spy. She was sharp as a whip and as hard as nails. Her auburn hair was cut in a short bob. Her icy blue eyes were piercing behind fashionable Dolce & Gabbana glasses. Jack had stolen a look through them, so he knew they were plain glass. She only wore them to look more authoritative.

As usual she had a slim file that she opened on Jack's desk. She proceeded to lead him through new incentive policies that she had developed. They went over it fast, each knowing and appreciating the other's quick brains and sharp thinking. Jack signed the required documents and said, "Well, just run it by legal and we should be able to implement it all by next month."

She snapped the file shut. Following up on his earlier thoughts, Jack put his hand on her hip and squeezed, feeling for her panties through the skirt. He felt her warm and firm flesh, but could not find a panty-line before she slapped his hand away with practiced ease. Jack's groping had become routine, but Reginald St James paid her far too much for her to worry about it.

"Well, Casey," said Jack. "Do you finally want to suck my cock?"

His crude come-ons never failed to irritate her.

"That's you in a nutshell, Jack. Part American, part British and all asshole." Her voice was sharp, like a whiplash, but Jack was used to it and merely smiled blandly.

She swept for the door, clicking her open-toe Jimmy Choo stiletto heels on the parquet floor. Her hand was on the doorknob when Jack spoke.

"So why are you going to Stockholm again? It will be the sixth time this year. Our Swedish operations are worth less than a hundred million, certainly not enough to justify that much of your time."

She released the doorknob and slowly turned around to face him.

"How do you know about my Stockholm trips? I didn't use company funds or the corporate travel office."

Jack continued smiling blandly.

"Come on Casey, I know that you and Mr. St James have me watched. Don't you expect me to do the same?"

"Well, it is none of your business."

"Oh yes, it is. You are going on company time," he paused and smiled. "I think I'll go over next week when you are there; I haven't been over to our Stockholm office for some time. We can have some fun together in the Stockholm archipelago."

"I will make sure to avoid seeing you, Jack," she said. Now she did turn and sweep out.

"I've got your itinerary!" he called after her. "I'm booked on the same flight -- we're both in the First Class cabin." She did not stop walking, but he was sure that she heard him.

________

2. No sooner had the door swung shut behind Casey than it opened again and Farah Hojjat, Jack's attractive executive assistant came in. She wore a dark business suit with a semi-diaphanous silk blouse, dark stockings and strappy pumps. A native Iranian, she had grown up in England, earning her undergraduate degree and MBA from Oxford. Jack first met her at an Oxford alumni event, where he had gone to represent St James, who was a big donor. She was married to Hossein Dardelli, a very religious Iranian diplomat, who viewed women as mere vessels to serve male sexual appetites.

Hossein's religious views ruled his sexual relations with his wife. He fucked Farah regularly, every other day, but it was always the same. He came home late, usually after she had gone to bed. He shed his clothes in the dark, and bulled into bed naked, already with a hard-on. He pulled off her panties, pushed up her nightie and pushed his cock into her with no foreplay. He cursed her if she did not work her hips and hands to help him enter her as soon as possible. He pounded her hard and fast and almost always came with a series of grunts just as she was beginning to get moist. He was in no hurry to become a father and usually pulled out and squirted his modest ejaculate on her belly. Needless to say, Farah found her conjugal relationship boring, often painful, but never pleasurable.

At work, she spent a great deal of time with Jack and he had become a big part of her sex life. Their affair had begun with Jack as predator and her as prey -- when they met for the first time, Jack had forced himself on her. But over time, she had grown addicted to the intense physicality of their sexual interludes.

In quick office romps, Jack hiked up her skirt, stripped off her panties and fucked her over his desk, often doggie-style. With his nails scraping her aureoles, often through her bra, he always had her nipples thick and engorged almost instantly; with his fingers working her clit, she was wet within moments. When he drove his huge cock into her soaking cunt, it only took a few more minutes of pistoning for her to go over the edge and come, often with such loud cries that he had to stifle her with a cushion.

In multi-hour afternoon trysts in his suite at the Hilton, he fucked her repeatedly, in every position and in every orifice, often using bondage. He fucked her in the bed, on the furniture, on the thickly carpeted floor, holding her up on the walls of the anteroom, over the sink and in the shower. Farah had so many mind-blowing orgasms in these marathon sex sessions that she was lightheaded for hours afterward. She always went home and straight to bed, for she could not concentrate on anything else -- all she could think about was sex. Delightfully sore as she was, she often masturbated as soon as she got into her own bed at home. Gouts of semen that Jack pumped deep into her seeped out as she masturbated and she used the viscous fluid lubricate her clit with her rapidly moving fingers.

Initially she was worried by her unfaithfulness to Hossein. But soon she was inured by the contrast between Jack's delight in driving her to longer and harder orgasms, and Hossein's single-minded focus on his own ejaculation. Jack was keen to breed her and she was not entirely averse to the idea, so she was rather lackadaisical about birth control. This attitude, coupled with Jack's determination, made it inevitable that Farah became pregnant. Jack was the first person she told and he insisted that she have a DNA test. He was delighted when she gave him the results confirming that he was the father.

She told Hossein a week later, and endured an hour-long tongue-lashing as he berated her for her lack of consideration for HIS position. A child would complicate his life and he needed to focus on his career, he shouted. It was Islamic to have children, she countered, eventually calming him down. She took considerable pleasure in the fact that her husband did not even begin to suspect her secret sex life. And that he would bring up Jack's child as his own.

________

3. Casey had stoked him and Jack was even hornier than usual. So now he enveloped Farah in a tight hug, running his hand over her belly where her pregnancy was just beginning to make a bulge. He slid his other hand up her skirt to feel her crotch. But she had had severe morning sickness since she had woken up and it blunted her sexual desires. So she twisted out of his arms saying, "Be serious, Jack. I've got an important courier package for you."

"It can wait," he said thickly. "We get courier packages all day."

"Not like this one. It came by helicopter. They just landed on the roof to deliver it."

"What?"

"You heard me."

She handed him a package. It had already been removed from its outer wrapping and was a plain legal size manila envelope. Jack tore it open and emptied it on his desk. A Rosetta Stone English language guide and a memory stick fell out.

He picked up the book first. It had a Post-it note on the cover that read, 'This is my English learning book. I don't need it anymore, as I only speak Arabic. Leyla.' Jack put the memory stick in his computer. There was only one large video file on it. He projected the video on one of his office walls.

"I should go," said Farah, backing toward the door.

"No, stay," said Jack, without looking at her.

The video was high resolution and the picture quality was excellent. Mushtaq and Leyla were in a large bedroom, furnished in Bedouin style. He wore a safari suit with a back-and-white checked keffiyeh. She was covered head to foot in black silk abaya and a black headscarf. She had intense bruising around a vivid black eye. They were facing each other in the center of the bedroom.

"If they speak Arabic, translate for me," said Jack, again without looking at Farah. Although she was Iranian, she was fluent in Arabic as well as French, Spanish and Italian. Mushtaq began to speak and Farah translated concurrently.

"I ask once again, Leyla. My love for you is like a storm -- it rages in me. I must know that you are mine, and only mine."

"What can I do to prove it, highness?" Leyla asked, her Arabic fluent, but with a heavy Russian accent. A tendril of blonde hair that escaped her black headscarf and her powder blue eyes underscored her Caucasian origins.

"You know what I want. Give me the ring that you wear around your throat. Jack's ring. Every time I fuck you, it is there, taunting me. It has been years since that fateful night when I gave you to him. Surely you feel nothing for him now."

"Ask me for anything else, highness. But you know that I cannot give you that."

Mushtaq's face went red under his swarthy coloring. He drew back his fist and struck her heavily in the face. She made no attempt to protect herself, took the full force of the blow and was knocked to the ground. He picked her up, carried her to the bed and threw her on it. Then he straddled her and slapped her face, hard, making her head snap back and forth several times.

"I can rip it off your throat," he rasped. "But I don't want that. I want you to give it to me."

She lay under him, crying quietly with the pain of the beating.

"I will never do that," she sobbed.

"Well, I still own you!" he roared. "And I will take what I want!"

He hiked her abaya up around her waist and there was sharp, ripping sound as he tore off her panties. He mounted her and the camera angle switched to show his big cock entering her. He fucked her hard, his face buried in her shoulder. He did not show any affection -- he was a male animal, simultaneously taking his pleasure of the female and showing his dominance and power over her.

She groaned with the new pain of his cock in her dry cunt. Then to please him, she began to swivel her hips in time to his fucking. Jack wanted to turn it off, wanted to look away, but he could not. His throat was scratchy, his breathing was shallow and his face was flushed. Mercifully, Mushtaq did not last too long and came with a series of grunts, his cock still deep inside her. The scene faded out.

"The man is evil!" exclaimed Farah.

"No worse than me," said Jack tonelessly.

"That is just ridiculous Jack," she said, coming up to him and giving him a hug. The video had depressed him and even the feel of her firm, young body no longer excited him. His computer buzzed.

"Jack Grierson," he said, opening the video link.

"Ah, Jack," said Mushtaq. "How did you like my presents?"

"Why should I care, Mushtaq? She's your concubine. From what I saw, she seems to relish you fucking her. I can barely remember what she looks like."

"Well, I thought you would be happy to know that I have impregnated her again. My doctors have confirmed her pregnancy." He smirked. "I am a suspicious man, Jack. She is watched around the clock -- no other man can possibly approach her. The DNA tests confirm my paternity. So I know that all of her children are mine. I very much hope that this fourth one is another boy."

"I hope you get what you want, Mushtaq," said Jack. "I am very happy for you."

Jack knew that the child that Leyla was now carrying was his. Soon after his first long-ago tryst with Leyla, he had spent a small fortune on an investigating team to find the lab that did medical testing for Mushtaq and his close family. Then he arranged through a series of untraceable intermediaries to pay everyone in that lab large sums to confirm Mushtaq as the father in all of Leyla's pregnancies. He desperately hoped that Mushtaq would not do any paternity testing in another lab, for that would mean death for Leyla, the son she had borne from Jack's seed as well as the unborn child she now carried for him.

________

4. He took the rest of the day off, went to his country club and played a round of golf. Afterwards he had a drink in the bar and distracted himself talking to the barman. Jack was not one to mope or brood, especially about things he could not change. By the time the sun began to set, he put Leyla in a compartment of his mind and shut it. He texted Scarlett Callahan, the airline stewardess he had met so spectacularly in an airport ladies' room months previously -- "You in town? Still interested in getting together?"

Almost immediately his phone buzzed with a response.

"Flew in yesterday. But my boyfriend's coming over to my Marriott room tonight. ☹"

"Blow him off," Jack texted back. "In one minute, I'll get your nipples harder than in this picture." He attached the picture she had sent of herself, with her uniform jacket wide open, her blouse unbuttoned down to the waist, the cups of her black lacy bra pulled down and with a hand under each of her firm, young breasts, holding them together to form a tight cleavage around his business card.

"Wish I could. But he's flying in just to see me."

"Say you have to work," Jack texted back immediately.

There was long pause without a response. Jack thought she was not going to respond and almost ordered another drink when his phone buzzed again.

"OK. But I'll need something official."

Jack called Farah and had her send Scarlett an email on official letterhead asking her to attend an evening interview and assessment session for a cabin crew supervisory position. Then he called Henry and sent him to the downtown Marriott with his limo.

"Check your email -- the position is real, I'll get you a promotion," Jack texted Scarlett. "My limo will pick U up in 30 mins."

Within the hour, Scarlett was with him and he took her to the exclusive club dining room for dinner.

While they were dining her boyfriend Don called and said he was at the Marriott and when would she be back.

"I'm working darling," she said, brushing back her dark tresses and smiling significantly at Jack. She took the phone off her ear and put it on speaker.

"But you are always working," Don's tone was plaintive.

"Yes, I have a demanding job. As do you. So you must understand. This is very important for me."

"When will you be back? Will we have dinner together?" A note of pleading entered Don's voice.

"No, I'm having dinner at my assessment session," said Scarlett. "And don't wait up for me, I may be very late -- there are a lot of things to go over here."

Don muttered something unintelligible but both Scarlett and Jack knew it was something disparaging about women working. She cut the line and smiled at Jack uncertainly.

"I am sure you will keep me very busy," she said. "But I have to go back to Marriott later tonight. Don is very good for me. He wants to marry me."

"Then you must definitely marry him," Jack nodded as he reached for her thigh under the table.

They went to the Hilton in Jack's limo. Henry drove steadily unaffected by the scene in his rearview as Jack's hands and mouth roamed everywhere over Scarlett's body, doing everything he could while leaving her clothes on. In the elevator on the way up to his suite, Jack tore her clothes off. He carried her from the elevator to his suite in just her bra, panties, shoes and stockings. With her semi-nakedness, the uniform scarf knotted around her throat was incongruous and she clutched the rest of her clothes in her hands. They passed a young couple in the corridor and the pair stared at them open-mouthed. With practiced ease, Jack managed to brush the girl as they passed, running his forearm over her thin chiffon top and getting a quick feel of her nipple through her bra. The girl let out a sudden exhalation, drawing the attention of her boyfriend, but by then Jack and Scarlett had already passed.

The thought of Don waiting at the Marriott gave an added edge to Scarlett's excitement. With Don, she was a slow burner and it took a long while for him to heat her up. But this night with Jack she was already wet by the time he laid her down on the bed. He stripped her wet panties off and only rubbed her nether lips briefly before she panted, "Hurry up Jack, I want you in me. Now!"

Jack did not need a second invitation. He rolled her on to her back, mounted her and fucked her with his usual vigor. She came very quickly. She rarely climaxed with Don and was not loud when she did -- but now with Jack she gave out full-throated moans as she bucked him and wrapped her legs around him. He kept fucking her and she arched her back into him, getting her clit tighter against his mount. Jack held himself back until he felt her begin to shudder with her second orgasm and then let loose his flood of semen. They lay together for a while, before Jack opened the bottle of champagne that was by the bed. They drank and talked for a while. Jack fucked her once again before he sent her back to the Marriott with Henry in the limo.

They repeated the tryst the next time she was in town a couple of days later, this time in her room at the Marriott. Don called in the midst of it and Scarlett took the call to alleviate his suspicions. She managed to gasp, "On the treadmill, darling .... I'll call you back!" as Jack pounded her doggie-style, reveling in her firm, generous butt and tight cunt.

__________________

5. The flight to Stockholm was uneventful. Jack had arranged with a senior executive at the airline to have dark-haired Scarlett assigned to the flight. He had been pleased with their sexual encounters and looked forward to renewing his membership of the six-mile high club with her. All the way to the airport, he had been thinking about putting his hand up her skirt in the aircraft galley, stripping off her panties and finger fucking her to an orgasm, before pounding her with his cock.

But just as he settled into his pod in First Class, he got a text from her -- 'Feeling very sick. Throwing up all morning. Here's something of us to take with you.' She attached a 3-minute clip from their energetic coupling at the Marriott. He did know that she had her phone recording their sexual frolic, but he was still surprised. Putting his wireless earbud in, Jack watched and listened as he pistoned Scarlett on the wide hotel bed, surrounded by hotel shams and some of her stuffed animals. She was unrestrained as she screamed her final release and Jack's own guttural grunts followed as he finally came. As they lay entwined, the video caught his copious, milky jism leaking out of her dark pink cunt, still stuffed with his thick, but softening cock. Could her affliction be morning sickness? Was she pregnant? She was on the pill, but Jack had ejaculated enormous quantities of his seed deep into her during her most fertile ovulatory periods. And she may well have forgotten to keep up with her birth control .....

jxa2012
jxa2012
1,496 Followers