Jack Johnson - Montana Wilderness Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack becomes a cowboy.
2.6k words
4.46
69.4k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter III -- The sunset

As I stood on the plain, I looked out at flatlands, to some not very much to see; but to me it was heaven. I'd been in Montana a Year or two now and standing here holding the reins of this horse made me feel a bit nostalgic. Mentally I recalled an old Garth Brooks song, "Much too young to feel this damn old."

For reasons obvious to me the song although melancholy hit a chord with me. I'd spent my time in the concrete jungle and now I wanted to be the only cowboy in Montana that wears an IPod. Well, around here, everybody just called me Jack. Jack Johnson; I removed my rawhide glove and wiped my scruffy face and felt the years creeping up on me.

Fortunately my life had changed for the better. I had my daughter Hailey at my side now. She'd changed everything about who I was and what I was. Before her arrival, I wrote a few articles for some magazines here and there. Enough to pay the bills but I needed something else. We'd worked hard to fix up the old cabin I got from Arlin.

She'd added so many feminine touches that now at nights when I tied Buck to the lashing post out front, I always felt a bit nostalgic when I opened up the door and announced that I was home. I was a lucky man really. Every night without fail, she'd greet me at the door, take my hat, coat or whatever I had in my hands and feed me, fill me with coffee and regale me with polite pleasant conversation.

I thought about how much I had changed as a man also. I liked to think when I looked in the mirror with my scruff and graying hair that I looked a bit like Sam Elliot from all those cowboy movies, but Hailey didn't see it.

It was through her doings that I'd taken up carpentry instead of gardening which she took care of now. Thanks to her there were more canned goods in the house and meat than ever before. We had running water, an indoor bathroom and many modern amenities. I'd even managed a wobbly pantry that was shored up with a block of wood. Hey I'm good, not perfect.

I'd taken over caring for Arlin's horses and I wanted to kick myself for not getting to know them before now.I reach back with my bare hand and rubbed Buck on the neck. He was a good horse, sturdy and fast. I'd gotten him a few weeks ago for Arlin at the auction in town and after a bit of haggling and a couple of cold beers with Arlin, he was mine.

Now I'm not a man who's struck on his on appearance, but I just had to get to town to buy my first leather duster and cowboy hat and boots. I felt like a cowboy, looked like a cowboy, felt like a fossil.

It was no lie that I loved having Hailey here, but at the same time. I didn't want her to spend her entire life out here on the prairie acting as a surrogate wife to me, while I played cowboy. I guess it was time I admitted to myself, that I needed to take on a more traditional father role with Hailey if such a thing were possible after all that's happened between us. Hell at this point, I couldn't have told you which side of the sky the sun set in and here I was starin' at the blasted thing, watching it go down.

I put my gloves back on and climbed aboard Buck and with a light spur sent him racing towards the setting sun. Home was that way. Now if you've never ridden a horse, it's an amazing beast. Powerful, proud and did I mention the speed. With one hand on my hat and the other on the horn of the saddle, I moved with his movements. I hit next on my trusty music player and listened to old Garth sing about standing outside the fire and it seemed so appropriate for the moment while Buck and I raced toward that setting sun looking forward to seeing Hailey once again.

I got home far more quickly than I'd anticipated. But life was good, I felt good and I clicked off my music and got down from buck and pulled my rifle out for the side saddle holder. I turned saw Hailey standing at the door, not looking at all like a wilderness gal, standing there with her torn Motley Crue tee-shirt and shorts on. I took off my hat and gave her the reins to Buck. She led him to the barn and I in turn took my coffee from the rail of the porch and threw off the duster and sipped the hot cup of heaven I'd needed since lunch.

I watched Hailey in the opening of the barn, Oh yea. I forgot to tell you that I'd built a barn. Not a big barn, but big enough for a couple horses and some hay; and my saddles of course. She rushed buck as he ate the oats in the feed bin. She was so completely perfect. She's everything to me. Mentally I didn't know if I could handle her marrying up to someone else. Fact was, I wanted her for myself but that was a pipe dream that wasn't going to ever happen. Eventually her eyes would turn to a younger man that she could have a family with and I had to get used to that.

Truth of the matter was I had gotten so nostalgic that I wanted to get married and have that Norman Rockwell family, you know the one. Still watching her bend and move and care for that horse, had an impact on me like no other. I stood and threw my remaining coffee away and headed for her. She had her back turned and I thought sure enough she heard me coming but when I got about two steps from her and then spoke,

she whirled around screaming like a teamster needing a coffee break and with a balled up fist smacked me right in my nose.

My eyes watered, the pain was so intense. There was a second that we both stood motionless until the searing pain crept into my brain and ignited every nerve in my face. I kept thinking to myself. "Cowboys don't cry, Cowboys don't cry..." Over and over as if that'd make the pain go away? Big moose tears ran out of the corners of my eyes as I did my best to hide it.

She grabbed me and hugged me.

"Daddy I'm so sorry! You Scared me."

I managed to utter, "Scared you, hell you hurt me Jackie Chan! Where the hell did you learn to do that?"

She laughed and then tried to stifle it and then I got to laughing too and then it was all over soon. I was holding onto the feed bin holding not my nose but my ribs. She'd laid her head on Buck's side and was laughing so hard I couldn't tell who was crying harder, me or her.

Once we calmed down a bit, I snapped my head around quickly and took a few quick aggressive steps towards her. The chase was on! She dropped brush, bucket and squealed and laughed and ran through the barn with me hot on her heels.

Like something out of an old B movie, you know the ones where the pursued girl can never run, she always falls down. Well Hailey wasn't having that problem. I was. I wanted so badly to corral her and make love to her right in this stack of hay, but I knew I had to catch her first.

Now I'm in boots and she's in Nike's who you thinks' gonna win. Turns out; shoes didn't have a thing to do with it. Fate did, I rounded the corner of Buck's stall and stepped square footed on a rake and it finished breaking what was left of my poor nose. I felt my eyes cross as I looked that rake square in the face and notified it the winner of the contest and took my TKO like a man.

Hailey still laughing until she saw me down, I was holding my nose and blood seeping through my fingers. She really got nervous and ran to the house and called Arlin after she'd checked on me.

About 20 minutes later he showed up and took me to the doctor in town who set my nose and with my official medical tape and nostrils full of cotton headed home. It felt as huge as a papaya on my face and throbbed like a boner at a XXX movie.

Three hours later I came home and was greeted not by a caring sympathetic daughter but an evil child that pointed and laughed at me.

I couldn't believe she laughed at me, until I saw my reflection in the mirror. At the exact spot the rake had incapacitated me; I had the biggest cow lick in my hair. About a three inch wide strip of my hair stood straight up. I had a swollen face, broke nose and more medical tape than a Packer's linebacker. Hell I'd laugh too but truth was it hurt too damn much.

Over the course of the next few days, I switched out of cowboy mode and into poor pitiful me mode. Hailey never lost a beat she kept working in the garden while I healed and I knew as I sat out on the front porch after I did my chores with the horses that she'd never let me live this down. Good thing was, tape could come off tomorrow and I didn't have to change my nostril cotton balls anymore. I swear I inhaled a couple of those jokers. I'd be glad when they were gone.

Well a week later the swelling had subsided and the tape was off and I had the cutest little dent in the ridge of my nose. Hailey called it my battle scar and I took it as such and got my cowboy garb on again and headed for the barn. I opened the door and let Buck out in the pen to eat and drink his fill before his morning run. I sat my thermos on the post beside the door and stared at the rake.

It was an inanimate object but hell I was pissed off at it, so like a wild man I grabbed it up and ran outside and after a few good whacks against a tree showed that damn thing who was boss.

I turned around and began to head back inside the barn and saw Hailey leaned up against the door.

"My hero!" She announced at my victory over that damn rake.

I complimentarily flexed my biceps and she walked towards me and planted a deep wet kiss on my lips that left a resounding slurp as she pulled away.

I returned it a few times over until I knew the chase had ended. After a few steps inside the barn, I watched that old Motley Crue shirt hit the floor. She kicked off her shoes just as fast and in the blink of an eye she kicked the shorts into a pile of her clothes and fell back into the hay and with a simple "Come Here" Movement of her index finger was all the invitation I needed.

I hung my hat on a nail outside the stall and the duster and shirt managed to get put on top of her clothes, but the jeans and boots remained as I lay down beside her. We kissed and necked for a good hour and rolled around mostly acting like fools but we both were so into it.

I felt her hand on my zipper and felt it lower and then she popped the button on my jeans, in my best cowboy voice, I said, "Much obliged mamm."

She gave me a mock laugh and said, "You will be!"

She fished my throbbing cock from my jeans as I couldn't help but lower them to my ankles, then in one swift maneuver her face was buried in my pubic hair once again and my eyes crossed once more. She sucked me for a long time as I allowed my hands to explore her body. The soft whiteness of her breasts and ass were indeed divine and I was far from deserving such a great gift.

I lay back and whipped her around atop me and began gently kissing her pussy as I let my tongue softly separate her lips without penetrating her. As I did I'd let a little whisper of my breath touch her inner pussy lips. She'd shiver with excitement.

I licked her slowly and methodically, often writing my A, B, C's with my tongue. I'd usually make it to "J" before she couldn't take it anymore but today for some reason, I'd made it all the way to my 1, 2, 3's and she was still going strong.

We both were hot, wet, and ready so in one fell swoop, she did a one eighty and she mounted me. I didn't have to wait long until I felt her velvety smooth pussy engulf my throbbing cock. She rocked back and forth as I spent my time trying to catch a tit in my mouth on the upswing to take my mind off Cumming. With Hailey I could never last long. I don't know if it was that she was so tight, or she was just so full of passion, I couldn't wait to give her what she really wanted.

She rode me until the sweat was running down her cheeks. She cried out and stopped and said, "I'm Cumming!"

She fucked harder and faster as I tried to hold my breath and think about puppies, baseball, anything to get my mind off of it, but I couldn't stop either. I shouted "Here It comes!" She too far gone to stop didn't bother nor did I. The feeling of Cumming inside her was amazing and quite scary. I hadn't planned on it, but it happened and sex much like hand grenades doesn't give "do over's."

After we'd finished I managed to wrestle my BVD's or 'Big Valley Drawers' as Hailey called them to my waist along with my authentic Wranglers and helped her to her feet and watched her dress. I got my shirt back on last and we both left the barn pulling hay from our hair.

I said, "Hailey, honey I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cum in you, do you need to go to town to get something for that?"

She said, "I'm going to take a good bath for a couple of hours and then I might go get something, but for now, get your butt on that horse and if you work him half as hard as you just worked me. He'll be ready for the Kentucky Derby in no time!"

I smiled at what she'd said and took it lovingly. I kissed her cheek mounted up on old buck and rode up even with her before she got to the porch. I pulled down the brim of my hat and once again said in my best John Wayne voice said,

"You were right little lady, I am much obliged!"

With that I spurred Buck and he and I once again chased that midday sun and if we were lucky, who knows, tonight we just might catch the damn thing!