Jack Off Junkie Ch. 01

Story Info
A series of kinky sex acts.
1.5k words
4.02
206.5k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,329 Followers

Jack Off Junkie Ch. 01: The Beginning

A few weeks ago my wife Kim walked in on me while I was jacking off at the computer. I got real embarrassed and tried to cover up, I didn't know what to do. I have jerked off in front of her before but she has never caught me doing it in private. She ask me what was I doing?

My face turned red I couldn't speak. She said don't stop on my account, and then she pulled up a chair and sat down. She said keep playing with your cock I want to watch. So I sat there with my big cock in my hand and rubbed it harder and harder as I was looking at some nasty pictures on a website. She said "you really like playing with your cock while you look at them dirty pictures don't you?

Then she paused and said you like to jack your cock off when I'm not around don't you, you are a nasty little boy! Then she said here let be help you as she wrapped her hand around my cock I will jack your cock and work the mouse. Just sit back and enjoy. But don't cum till I tell you to, she brought up a page with a woman sticking a huge dildo up her cunt, she said wouldn't you like for her to pull that dildo out of her pussy and let you suck the juices off of it. I nodded yes.

Then she went to another page of a women bend over showing her asshole. She said wouldn't you like to lick her ass? I wasn't going to disagree with her suggestions. My dick was extremely hard as Kim continued to jack my cock then she brought up a page of cumshots. She looked at me and said how do you like these? I looked at the screen there was a beautiful babe with cum all over her lips and face. She ask me, wouldn't you like to kiss her? Wouldn't you like for her to press her cum covered lips to yours?

Wouldn't you love to lick that cum off her face?" I was in shock about answering because it wasn't like Kim to be talking like this. But she had my cock in her hand and I would do anything she asked. And since I have often fantasized about doing this exact thing, I finally replied, "Yeah". She said yeah what? I said, I'd like to kiss her and lick the cum off her lips.

She looked at me from the corner of her eye with a little smile and said, look at this picture she still has a cock in her mouth, what do you think about this picture? I was really thinking about licking the cum that was dripping from around the guy's cock in that girls mouth on the screen. But I told Kim "I don't like that guy's cock being there. Kim let go of the mouse with her right hand and grabbed me by my balls she turned and faced me. And said, you don't like that guys cock? Then she replied, you said you'd like to taste cum.where do you think cum comes from?

I said I...I wouldn't mind if it was mine but I'm not too thrilled about eating another man's cum". She leaned forward and gave me a kiss, her hands still jacking my cock vigorously then she said, let me know when your ready to cum, I want you to shoot-off in my mouth, then you're going to kiss me you'll like that, won't you honey?" I was looking at a woman with a face-full of cum on the screen when Kim's hand and nasty talk brought me over the edge. I said I'm going to cum., as she bent down and took my swollen cock into her mouth and sucked me. I held her head as she jerked me off into her mouth. I came hard.

Load after load of cum rocketed threw my body as she drew out every last drop of cum from my balls with her expert mouth. She sucked me till my cock was soft and then raised her head and looked at me. As she brought her face closer to mine she parted her lips just enough for me to see that her mouth was filled with creamy cum.

She then put one hand on my forehead and the other on my chin and tilted my head back. She said, open your mouth! As I opened it she positioned herself slightly above me. Then she let all my cum drool and drip out of her mouth into mine. I watched as my load of cum dribbled from her bottom lip and onto my tongue. Then it ran down my throat and she leaned foreword and kissed me, her tongue swirled around in my mouth full of cum.

She said how's my little cum-eater doing, are you enjoying yourself? I just nodded. She glanced in my mouth and said you look sexy with cum in your mouth. Then she looked at me and said, that she had something to show me. She grabbed the mouse and went to a website that had women on it dressed in nightgowns.

My cock started getting hard again, she said look at these women closely honey. I had my eyes glued to the screen. She told me to pick one out. There was a very good-looking blonde with a shapely ass, I told my wife that I liked her. My wife agreed and said "how would you like to have sex with her? I got all excited but I didn't act like it I said honey you are the only woman in the world for me.

She told me that she wanted to watch me have sex with the blonde on the screen and that her name was Debbie. I agreed and my wife picked up the phone and called somebody after a short conversation my wife hung up the phone and said, Debbie will be over tonight to spend the night with us, let's go take a shower and clean up. We got in the shower and Kim was washing my cock and balls when she said, "honey let me shave your cock and balls.

I didn't thing much of it because we have shaved all of are pubic hair off before so I said sure. She got out the razor and shaved by cock balls and around my asshole that was different but it made be horny as hell. I wanted to fuck but Kim told me to wait for Debbie and I could do all the fucking I wanted. That just made by cock harder, well she got done shaving my hair off and we got out and dried off. Kim went to her dresser drawer and pulled out a pair of black silk g-string panties she threw them over to be and told me to put them on.

Now this was a first, I was embarrassed as hell, Kim said why are you embarrassed I caught you earlier today jacking-off and you admitted that you liked to eat cum so why are you embarrassed to wear girl panties? I took the g-string out of her hand and put it on, Kim was telling be how horny it made her, and my cock rubbing on the silk made my cock stay hard. Kim sat down beside me and spread her thighs open her pussy had girl cum pooled up at the bottom of her hole. I stuck my head down between her thighs and sucked her pussy juice out. She then told me that she wanted to dress me up like a women tonight, that Debbie wanted to play a game of dress-up.

My heart started beating real hard and I didn't know what to say. I have never ever thought about dressing up like a woman. But how could I resist my wife is going to let me fuck another woman and nobody but us is going to know about it so I said OK honey do what ever you want to do to me honey I will be your love slave tonight, what ever you want I will do.

Kim said anything? I said anything. Kim put her arms around me and gave me a big kiss, and told me how much she loved me. Then she went to the closet and pulled out a leather mini skirt and a blouse she went to her panty drawer and pulled out a black bra that matched by black panties. She had me put on the bra and stuffed it full of toilet paper than she pulled down my panties and put a cock ring around my balls and cock, she didn't want me cumming to soon.

She put a wig on me and make-up I was shocked when I looked in the mirror I looked like a cheap slut whore with the mini-skirt on and my wives fuck me pumps on, my ass looked shapely. I would have fucked me myself, I thought. I had red lipstick on and my lips looked like they wanted to suck something. When my cock was soft it almost hung out the bottom of my mini-skirt. As kinky as this was I kind of liked it.

(Make sure you read Jack Off Junkie Part 2 (FUCKED BY A SHE-MALE)

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,329 Followers