Jack Plus Two...

Story Info
An erotic surprise for Jack.
3.3k words
4.23
32.5k
21
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoanieG
JoanieG
27 Followers

One day I was lying in bed reading one of Jack's erotic stories. He was gone for a business trip and I was missing him. His stories always make me wet. This one was no different.

I got to thinking that Jack always takes care of my pleasures, no matter how erotic, sometimes sharing me with a stranger when I go with him on business, like the time I flew to Tampa to meet him for the weekend. He picks me up at the airport. As we're driving downtown, he blindfolds me with a black silk scarf. He parks his car in a parking garage and leads me by the hand to an elevator. It's dark. I hear the click-clacking of my ankle-strapped pumps echoing off the concrete walls. He turns me with my back to the elevator wall and kisses me... warm, gentle passion. He caresses my face while kissing me deep. My excitement rises... I feel him reach under my skirt and stroke my inner thighs... his fingers gliding smoothly against my silk stockings... my breathing deepens... I part my legs for easier access as his fingers caress my slit through my nylons... his finger tip makes light contact with my button... now little circles... my chest heaves.

His hands reach around to my arms... he lifts them over my head and crosses them at my wrist. He holds them there with one hand as his other caresses my tits through my satin blouse. I moan... he continues kissing me... fondling me...

I become aware of a sensation of movement around my legs. I feel someone kissing around my knees... inner thighs... going higher... now licking... I feel a warm, wet tongue... it works higher... it's now making contact with my mound... I feel his hot breath coming from his nose... a tongue licks at my slit through the thin cotton panel of my pantyhose... Jack's hands are gripping my arms over my head while we continue our passionate kissing. I feel some tugging at my nylons... feel the fabric tearing... a rush of cool air... my hips sensuously gyrate. A hot, wet tongue laps at my opening... probing into me... licking me... Jack's kissing me and groping my tits... I'm in a state of surrender.

More sensation of movement. I feel the velvety softness of a hard, throbbing cock at my opening... he moves it along my sweltering pussy lips, lubing himself up with my horny nectar... I imagine his arousal as he anticipates his throbbing hard cock being engulfed by my hot, tight pussy... Jack plunges his tongue over my tongue... moaning, deep breathing, sweat, breasts being fondled...

I feel this hard, throbbing cock penetrate me... pushing my pussy walls apart... he pushes in... filling me up... pulls out, getting lubed up... slides in again. I'm ground against the elevator wall. Heavy breathing, moans and groans are echoing in our hot fuck-chamber. He presses against me with fervor... cock penetrating me deep... fucking me through my stockings... grinding against my button... he's grinding so hard, my feet leave the floor. I wrap my legs around his waist as he grinds into me... I hear him grunting... fucking deep... I feel his cock expand, then throb as he releases his load of hot, gooey cum deep into my tight pussy.

But enough of this, I'm here to tell you my plans for my lovely Jack. Since he goes out of his way to pleasure me, I decided to provide a little two on one for him. I have a friend (I'll call her Jane) who's single and currently not having any excitement. She's about my size and build, so she would be perfect for the part.

I called and told her my plans.

"Mmmmm... Count me in!" she purred.

I worked on a few things in my head for a few days. Jack was coming home on a Friday around 6:00 or so. I had Jane come over around 5:00.

Jane rings the bell right on time. I open the door to find my bubbly friend standing there in a flowery summer dress and strappy white cork wedges.

"Too goody two-shoes for what I had in mind" I said, as she bounds past me while giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Don't worry, that's why I brought this!" she giggles as she holds up a small overnight bag. It's filled with tantalizing fashions and toys.

We rummage through it. I spot a few things that will work into my plans.

"Yum, nice stuff" I purr as I pick out a black velvet teddy, black choker, and a short black satin robe.

"What about these?" She asks as she holds up black stockings and an 8-strapped garter.

"No, I've got something better. You go in the back guestroom and get changed. I'll be there in a minute."

I go to the kitchen and prepare some tasty hors d'oeuvres for a lovely dinner. Chilled champagne and some adult play dice - all systems are go.

Next stop - the bedroom to prep for an evening of erotic play. While prepping, my imagination is running rampant with various erotic vignettes that may unfold, causing me to get wet with anticipation. I decide that this night will be for teasing and seductive torture. I think I'll just watch and make a sultry video.

I go to my dresser and pull out two new pairs of Pretty Polly pantyhose. They're sheer-to-waist taupe with black back-seams racing up the back. The protective panel isn't cotton, just a patch of flimsy nylon. Perfect for a slow seductive torture of my lover, Jack.

I gather my stockings up my legs and nestle the flimsy, sheer panel tight against my neatly shaven mound. I slither on my purple velvet teddy (similar to Jane's) and purple satin robe. My ankle-strapped black pumps finish me off and I'm ready to go.

I take the other Pretty Polly's and a glass of wine into Jane's room, "Try these on."

Jane looks up, "Wow - hot, hot, hot..." as she gives me the once-over. I notice she's watching a movie on her I-pad. I glance at the screen to see a dark-haired woman on a bed being groped by two or three men. I watch for a moment... getting sucked in by the erotica of the scene.

"Hmmm... surprising. I thought you were a shy little wall flower."

Jane flashes a sexy grin, "Yeah, well you know what they say about us quiet ones... Plus, I'm keeping myself primed."

She gathers the stockings up her legs and settles them over her hips. I notice a little shimmer of wetness dampen the nylon panel of her Pretty Pollys.

"Looks like you're doing a good job with the priming." I say as she clicks the snaps of her teddy in place.

We straiten each other's back-seams and check our glossy lipstick. I spritz some Eternity on her so we have the same scent and leave her to her continued "priming".

"Don't prime too much. I want to keep you tight and attentive for our prey."

"K."

*******

Now I'm sitting in the parlor watching for Jack... sipping a wine... thinking about Jack's excitement... wondering how long I can make him last. Just them a cab pulls up. I watch Jack get his bags and walk to our door. I leap to the door and open it. He's looking me over and grins.

"Love it..." he says as he comes in and pulls me close, planting a yearning kiss on my glossy lips. I melt as he sweeps me up and carries me to the parlor couch.

"You must be hungry..." I demure as he continues to turn up the heat on my arousal.

"Starving..." he whispers as he continues caressing my tits and kissing my neck... working lower to my cleavage. I feel dampness part my lips. I spring up.

"Not so fast... we have plans." I pant as I shake free of his hands. "Let's nibble on a lovely dinner."

We go to the living room. The hors d'oeuvres are laid out. Champagne chilling on ice.

"Pop"

We kiss, fondle, and make out between nibbles and sips... caressing...

groping...

stroking...

I'm getting wet.

Jack's getting stiff.

We finish the lovely dinner and champagne and move to the bedroom. Jack pins me against the wall and plunges his tongue past my lips. He caresses down my body...

over my hips...

down my legs...

He brings a hand around my front and works higher up my inner thigh... fingertips lightly stroking my mound through my teddy. He tries to undo a snap... I twist away and push him back onto the bed.

"I'm in control here..." I growl as I straddle his hips.

I lean down to plant an arousing kiss on him while unbuttoning his shirt. He wriggles out of it. I run my hands over his chest feeling the ripples of his muscles. He reaches up and fondles my tits through my velvet teddy. I wriggle up his body and pin his arms down with my knees. My mound is inches from his face. I ease forward letting him sense my arousal...

I lightly grind my pussy over his nose...

his mouth...

I feel his tongue trying to probe around my teddy to get to my sweltering pussy. He licks me through the flimsy nylon.

I reach under the pillow and pull out the open end of a handcuff. I quickly snap it closed on his right wrist. He freezes. I sway my hips around... letting his tongue get to my oozing wetness... while keeping direct eye contact.

He tries to probe me. Mmmmmm... I'm tingling...

I repeat the handcuff action with his other wrist. The other ends are already secured to leather belts tied to each bedpost. I slither my body down his until I reach his belt. I unbuckle it and pull his zipper down. His cock throbs to attention. Mmmmm... no underwear... love it. I continue to shimmy down his legs... reaching his feet. I ease his slacks down and pull them off. He's totally nude... cock sticking strait up.

I kiss my way up his legs and stop at his cock. It's hard and throbbing with desire. I lightly blow on him as I wrap my fingers around his base... stroking...

slowly...

I look into his eyes as I kiss the end of his cock...

I lick at his oozing nectar... he moans...

I run my stocking-covered legs up and down his as I begin to take his cock past my lips and down my throat... he groans and arches his hips trying to get deeper into me.

After a minute or two, I go to my dresser and paw through my stocking drawer. I pull out two pairs of pantyhose and come back to the bed. He eyes me as I tie one pair to one of the footposts. I reach over and grab his ankle pulling his leg to me. I tie the other end of my stockings around his ankle and repeat this to his other leg. I look down at my handiwork.

Jack is cuffed, tied to each corner of the bed... cock sticking strait up... veins bulging... I clamber back onto the bed and lean into Jack kissing him. I grind my pussy on his cock... while probing deep down his throat...

I feel my juices soak my stockings... my teddy...

He can't get to me. I tease him some more... caressing my body all over his. I reach under a pillow and pull out a black silk scarf. I bring it to his eyes and tie it tightly around his head. He's in total darkness.

"Now don't go anywhere..." I whisper in his ear as I hop off the bed and leave him with his thoughts.

I go to the guest room to get Jane. She's still watching a torrid movie.

"How's the priming?"

"Take a look..." as she directs my gaze to her mound. I see a patch of glistening wetness soak her teddy straps and nylons.

"Mmmm... nice. It's showtime." I whisper as Jane gets up and straightens her stockings. "And be as quiet as a cat."

"A pussy-cat you mean..."

Her face is flush and lips glisten with anticipation.

I leave and go back to Jack and set up the tripod for the camera. While there, I lean over and lightly blow on Jack's cock. It springs to attention. I lick at his glistening drops of tasty lube oozing from his opening. Mmmmm... tastes like raw sex. I engulf him...

stroking gently...

keeping him on edge...

turning up the heat.

I notice Jane coming through the doorway with her little bag of tricks. I put my finger to my lips. She nods and walks in.

I turn on the camera and motion for Jane to go to Jack. She strolls to the side of the bed and eyes Jack's full cock. She leans over putting her hands on his chest and messages him... caressing lower... wrapping her fingers around his cock. He's oozing some sticky nectar at the tip. I get a close-up of Jane slowly licking at him... his cock twitches...

She kisses... then fully engulfs his throbbing cock. I get closer. His cock is glistening as she continues to take it deep down her throat... he moans...

pulling at his cuffs...

in total darkness.

Jane then turns around and slithers her body on Jack, sliding her legs on his and reaching up to kiss his lips. They lock into a passionate kiss. I zoom in catching the arousal. She goes higher and straddles Jack's shoulders... easing herself down. Jack leans forward and darts his tongue out to Jane's mound. I get a close up of what's about to happen. Jack licks behind the snaps of the velvet teddy... pushing his tongue to her fun spot.

He brings his teeth together on the snaps of her teddy.

Click - click...

Click...

The final one comes undone and the teddy slides away. I zoom in on Jane's wet spot... her juices glisten through the sheer nylon panel. I get a close up of Jack lapping at her honey... trying to suck her button through her stockings... Jane moans and grinds against him. His lips glisten with her wetness.

I'm zooming in on Jane's slit. It's oozing a clear, thick lube... her pink opening twitches a little with anticipation... the nylon is mashing against her button... her pussy... Jack is probing in with his tongue... the smell of erotic sex is thick.

I reach down and slide my fingers under my teddy... stroking myself. I gasp as I make contact with my clit. Jane moves down, gliding over Jack's nude body... placing her mound at his stiff cock. She grinds herself against him. I zoom in and get the lustful action. Her juices are lubing his cock... getting him slippery. She reaches down and grabs his cock trying to direct it to her opening... I get a close up of her easing down on his stiff cock...It eases in... sliding into her slit... mashing her stockings into her pussy. Jane throws her head back and rides Jack's cock as best she can... teasing him by holding back full penetration.

I have my fingers worked into my pussy... messaging myself... I reach over and tag Jane. She jumps off and I lean down taking Jack's throbbing hard cock down my throat. The taste of Jane's juices on Jack's cock drives me wild... the scent of raw sex. I grind my button as I suck and lick Jane's secretion from his cock. I glance over and see Jane pulling a thick silver vibrator from her bag. I watch her place it at her opening... shoving it in...

twisting...

tugging at her nylons...

a little deeper...

A wave of horny desire hits me and I jump off Jack grabbing the vibrator from Jane.

Jane hops back on Jack and positions her mound over his cock. She leans forward probing her tongue past his lips... kissing him with reckless abandon. I catch it all on film... zooming in on the hot spots. I'm so horny as I film Jack's cock trying to probe into Jane... her wetness... the oozing sap from her slit.

I look down at the silver toy still warm and wet from Jane's pussy syrup. I unsnap my teddy and probe it into me. I feel it pushing against the flimsy nylon. I watch Jack's cock working deeper... I film a close up... I'm so close I can smell the arousal. I push my silver toy harder... in... then out...

twisting...

a harder push...

Suddenly, I feel my stockings tearing... giving way to the thrust of my toy. I gasp and moan. Jane looks over with lustful abandon... I fuck myself harder with my buzzing toy...

feeling the nylon threads trailing up my pussy... rasping against my walls...

fullness...

I film Jane with my other hand... getting closer... Jack's cock is almost fully into her. I watch Jane rise up and plunge herself down hard on Jack's cock...she screams with pleasure as his cock rips through her stockings and slams deep into her tight pussy. I catch it all on camera. She rises and plunges again... and again... writhing in pleasure... pussy juices glistening in the candle lights.

I can't take it anymore so I set the camera on the tripod and aim it at Jane and Jack. I scramble on to the bed and join Jane getting fucked hard. I turn around on Jack's chest and face Jane while easing my mound down on Jack's mouth. He licks at my syrup and tongues me deep. I reach down and spread my lips apart for luscious entry and licking. I look down and watch Jack's cock sliding in and out of Jane's pussy. It's red and glistening. I lean down and lick at Jane's button as his cock slides in and out... my tongue licks at his cock... I taste her horny juices as I watch Jack fuck another woman.

His tongue is probing me... sucking my button... I grind... Jane dismounts and I let Jack's hot sticky cock slide all the way down my throat. It slides into me easily with the slippery nectar of Jane. Torrid sex. I want to be fucked deep.

I turn around and change places with Jane. I line up Jack's cock and slide him in. His girth spreads me apart... tightness... Jane's grinding her pussy onto Jack's face. I imagine his tongue probing into her... lapping at the folds of her pussy...

nibbling her clit...

spreading her pussy apart.

Jane leans forward and licks at one of my nipples... taking it into her mouth and gently sucking me as Jack's cock reams into me through my stockings... I feel my orgasm building as my arousal increases...

heavy breathing...

my chest heaves...

Jane is now leaning forward and licking at Jack's cock as he plunges into me... I hear her moan as she licks my nectar from his cock. She licks at my clit as I'm being pumped... I feel Jack arch his hips to grind deep... I know he's close. My orgasm overtakes me as I grind his cock into me... Jane's moaning deep... grinding hard on Jack's mouth... she's cumming, too... I shudder and scream... body tingles...

I feel Jack twitching his hot, sticky ropes of gooey cum into me. I fall back letting his cock slide from my juicy pussy. I watch Jane engulf Jack's cock as the last spurt of cum oozes from his slit. She slurps it all down licking off the frothy, sticky cum. I'm lying on my back with my legs spread open and pussy exposed through my nylons. I'm wet and dripping. Jane slithers forward and laps at Jack's cum oozing from my well fucked, pink pussy. Her tongue messages me... licking around every fold and groove... lapping up all the sticky cum as it oozes out. She comes up to me... plunging her cum-coated tongue past my lips. I taste the slick warm nectar of raw sex. Mmmm...

I'm spent... so is Jack... and Jane... 'til next time?

JoanieG
JoanieG
27 Followers