Jack Ripley - Takes Hollywood Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack Ripley sexually conquers modern Hollywood starlets.
2.6k words
4.04
16.9k
10
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2023
Created 04/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rileyil77
rileyil77
10 Followers

There Jack found himself with his head slightly turned and buried into the side of a pillow. He was laying naked on the bed slightly turned to left. His cock was completely erect. He opened his right eye because he heard a girl say, "I haven't ever seen a dick that thick and that long before. Have you, Mila?"

Jack could see out his right eye Mila Kunis and Sarah Hyland leaned over the bed and staring at his cock. Mila replied Sarah, "Oh yeah, this is Amanda Seyfried's sex boy, Jack Ripley."

Sarah never took her eyes off Jack's cock, but questioned, "Amanda's sex toy?"

Mila giggled as she touched head of Jack's cock with her right hand, "Yes, Amanda released several videos on Instagram of her and Jack fucking." Mila stroked her hand over the head of Jack's cock. Jack squirmed a little as pre-cum squirted a bit into her hand and Jack buried his face deeper into the pillow. Mila whispered, "He's awake, Sarah." As she stuck one of her left hand fingertips with Jack's cum on it in Sarah's open mouth. This startled Sarah at first, but she did lick Mila's finger. As Mila licked her right palm with a majority of the pre-cum on it.

Sarah looked at Jack as Jack took his face out of the pillow. They stared at each other several minutes and then Sarah stood up at the side of the bed started to remove her clothes like she was in a trance. Sarah flung off her white t-shirt. Jack just stared into her deep green eyes, as she freed her breast from her 32B bra. Then she dropped her denim pants to her feet. Sarah then walked closer to the bed. She crawled to him on the bed and then placed her 5 foot 2 inch body over Jack's body so they were in the 69 position.

Sarah demanded, "Jack, you better eat my pussy now and fill my tight pussy with that huge dick!"

Jack grabbed Sarah's waist and pushed her pussy into his face. His tongue began to rather quickly lather her up pussy. While he licked his fingers and began to stick them in her tight ass hole. Sarah nearly gagged when she placed the entire head of Jack's cock into her mouth, but she didn't. She began to lick the head of his cock like an ice cream cone.

Mila stood and thought about leaving, but she suddenly decided Sarah didn't have enough experience to handle Jack and his cock alone. She squirmed rather quickly out of her clothes and began to lick Jack's shaft and play with his balls. Sarah was lathering up the head of Jack's cock in her mouth when Mila licked the shaft of Jack's cock so tender and Jack shot pre-cum deep into Sarah's throat. She gagged on the unexpected cum in her throat. Jack quickly grabbed her and swung himself around as he grabbed Sarah's head and began to face fuck her. Her eyes got big as Jack forced his entire cock down her throat. Sarah couldn't breathe while Jack's cock was down her throat, but every time he would pull up she would catch her breath, only to have Jack quickly jam his cock back down her throat. As Jack felt himself cumming in her throat, he turned her around, squirted some cum on her tight little asshole and rammed his cock deep inside her ass. Sarah screamed in pain, "OH MY GOD!"

Jack began to thrust her tight little asshole while Mila began to finger Sarah's pussy. Sarah looked back toward Jack as tears came out of her eyes. Sarah moaned, "Oh my god, it hurts so bad." Jack smiled and thrusted his cock deeper inside her asshole, "Do you want me to stop?" asked Jack. Sarah replied, "God, no! It hurts, but it feels so good." Jack continued to pound Sarah's tight little asshole. Jack's cock swelled up as he cupped Sarah's nipples into his hands and kissed her lips and the back of her neck. With one final thrust of Jack's cock, the head of his penis swelled up and the opening exploded. Jack's cock began cumming in her asshole as he continued to thrust into Sarah. Soon Jack had went limp and was pulled out of Sarah's ass.

Sarah instantly went down on Jack's cock again with her mouth. Mila starting licking Jack's balls and playing with her own pussy. Sarah wrapped her tongue around his shaft and stroked his cock with her tongue several times. Sarah shortly replaced her tongue with her lips. She would nibble at the head of his cock a little each time she got to the top of his cock. Then quickly she went straight back down on his cock with her lips. Nearly placing it completely down her throat. Jack's cock was fully erect within minutes.

Mila started rubbing Jack's chest. As soon as she saw Jack's cock fully erect she removed Sarah's mouth from Jack's cock and laid her down. Then Mila sat on Sarah's face and Jack lifted up her legs to his shoulders. He touched Sarah's dripping wet pussy. Sarah tried squirm a little but her tongue action on Mila's pussy restricted much of her movement. Jack licked Sarah's pussy a couple times real quick with his tongue before he placed her legs on his chest and jammed his fully erected cock into her pussy. He pounded her tight pussy forcefully with every thrust. Jack's balls smacked Sarah's tight little swore ass repeatedly and he made her pussy his new playground. Jack could feel Sarah was about to climax as her pussy got wetter and wetter around his hard cock. His penis continued to strike her g-spot. Suddenly Sarah yelled, "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" from under Mila's pussy.

As Jack moaned, "I'm gonna cum!" the bedroom door flung open and a very tipsy Lily Collins walked in and passed out on the floor. Jack and Mila chuckled as he continued to pound Sarah's tight pussy. Suddenly Dakota's mom, Heather Arrington, walked by and looked in. She screamed, "OMG!" Then she quickly slammed the door shut. That was it for Jack. He busted out laughing and lost control. He cummed all over in Sarah's tight wet pussy as he laughed. Sarah sat up on her elbows as Mila got off her face. Sarah asked, "Who was that?" Sarah didn't see Lily passed out on the floor just a few feet away from the door.

Mila chuckled and explained, "That was Dakota Fanning's mother." Mila then turned her attention to Jack who was still slowly thrusting his limping cock into Sarah's pussy. He was finishing unloading his cum into Sarah's vagina. Mila pulled Jack away from Sarah and some of Jack's cum squirted out of his cock and hit Lily in the face.

Mila began to lick Jack's semi limp cock at the head. There was cum on the tip and it was picked up on Mila's tongue. Mila took her tongue and rolled it into the back of her throat where she swallowed the cum. Then she opened her mouth and placed Jack's entire cock into it. She wrapped her lips tightly around Jack's cock and began to bob up and down on his shaft. It didn't take long for Jack to become fully erect this time around. Jack pulled Sarah close to him and he start to finger her pussy while sucking on her nipples. Mila pushed Sarah away on the bed as she removed her mouth from around Jack's cock. She bent over the edge of the bed and pulled Sarah to edge of the bed. Mila began to lick Sarah's pussy as she directed Jack to fuck her doggy style in the pussy.

"No one ever fucks me in the ass, Jack," Mila said rubbing Jack's cock with her waiting wet pussy. Jack eagerly inserted his rock hard cock into Mila's warm, wet, and begging pussy. Mila's pussy quickly wrapped itself around Jack's huge 3 and ½ inch girth cock. Mila's pussy juices flowed over his cock as he slowly began to thrust into her tight pussy. Mila gasped, "Oh wow! Your cock is the widest I've ever had." Jack just smiled and he leaned in and kissed Mila on the lips. Mila went back down on Sarah as Jack began to nipple on Mila's ear and kiss the back of her neck. He placed his hands on her shoulders and began to thrust her pussy a little harder. He suddenly tightened the grip on her shoulders and pounded her pussy even faster and harder. Suddenly Jack pushed Mila's head down into Sarah's pussy and began to thrust even harder. Mila screamed, but it was muffled by Sarah's pussy begin in her face. Mila turned her head sideways and begged, "OH YES! FUCK ME HARDER!"

Jack grabbed her waist and thrust her even harder. He turned Mila slightly to on her left side so her right leg was now on his shoulder and left leg was still on the floor. Mila screamed, "OH, FUCK YES! FUCK! YOUR COCK IS SO BIG! YOUR COCK IS SO DEEP! UMMMM!" Mila's eyes were rolling into the back of head.

Jack could feel Mila about to cum, but he was nowhere near ready to cum. He thrusted harder and harder into her pussy. Mila cried, "OHHHHHHHHHH!" Sarah moved and then sat up on her knees on the bed. Sarah leaned over and began to lick Mila's nipples. Jack thrusted Mila even faster and harder. Sweat dripped off Jack's forehead as he pounded her pussy harder and harder. He wrapped his right arm around Mila's right leg and grabbed her left ass check with his left hand tightly. Mila was screaming in orgasmic pleasure. He thrusted into her pussy for several more minutes until he finally felt his cock swell up and then explode into her very tight wet pussy. Mila screamed again as her eyes rolled further back in head and she passed out. Jack held tightly onto her limb body as he continue to thrust and pound her pussy. Jack continued to cum inside her pussy. Soon Jack stopped cumming and he pulled out of Mila's pussy.

His cock was still very erect and covered in sex juices from Sarah, Mila, and himself. He then stuck his wet left index finger in Mila's ass. As it started to loosen up, Jack used both his index finger and pointer finger to slightly hold her very tight asshole open and insert the tip of his cock. Mila's ass was the tightest ass he had ever went into. He could tell she had a virgin asshole. Jack began to slowly further insert himself into Mila's ass. Mila still very passed out, moaned a few times, but never really came around. Jack nearly had is entire 7 and ¾ inch cock in her tight asshole. Jack began to slowly thrust in and out of Mila's asshole. Jack managed to lay her on the bed on her knees with her face down in the comforter and some pillows. Jack placed his hands on her shoulders and held tight as he repeatedly thrust his cock into her ass. Jack's balls made a loud smacking sound as they smacked Mila's pussy. Mila woke up and felt Jack's cock in her ass. She screamed in pain, "OH MY GOD!"

Jack continued to fuck her in the ass and his pound into her asshole harder. Mila cried, "OH MY ASS! OH THIS HURTS! THIS HURTS!" Jack stopped for a second and asked, "Don't you want me to stop, Mila?"

Mila just bit her lip and cried, "You're already in there now! Don't stop, but please don't cum in my ass!" Jack again picked up the pace and was pounding her ass with hard thrust of his cock. He was holding her head down in the pillow with his hands on her shoulders. Suddenly Mila screamed again and passed out from the pain. Jack felt her body go limp. Jack realized about this time that he was going to cum. The tip of his cock exploded deep within her asshole and Jack couldn't help himself. He sprayed his cum all over the inside of her ass. He pulled out and continued to cum on her ass and pussy.

Sarah grabbed Jack's cumming cock and deep throated it again as Jack's cock just continued to release his cum for another couple minutes. Jack finally stopped cumming as Mila sat up. She felt Jack's cum in her ass and on her ass. She actually liked the feeling better than she thought she would. She kissed Jack passionately and whispered, "I will definitely be looking you up in the future." Sarah kissed Jack's limp cock and nibbled on its head a bit as she said, "Oh, yes, Jack, if you're ever lonely at night just call me." She gave Jack her business card with her personal cell phone written on the back. Then girls put on their clothes and left quickly.

Jack went over and straightened the sheets on the bed. Jack went over and took a quick peak at Lily Collin's breast. Then he picked her up off the floor and on carried her to the bed. Before Jack laid her on the bed he copped a quick feel of her tight ass and crouch through her pants. He laid her top of the comforter. Then he went around and climbed in the bed under the comforter.

Jack just smiled at Elle as he finished the story. As Elle climbed in the back she asked, "Did you fuck Lily Collins at the birthday party too?"

Jack smiled and never answered. Chloë climbed into the front seat where Elle was just sitting. Elle unzipped Jack's jeans and pulled Jack's nearly erect cock out of his jeans. Elle smiled at Jack as she went down on his cock with her mouth. Jack moaned as he gripped the back of Elle's head firmly. Jack slowly but forcefully started to face fuck Elle. He bobbed her face up and down on his cock as he moaned loudly. Elle's eyes widen as all she could do was slide her tongue to one side of her mouth and tightly wrap her lips around Jack's cock. Jack continued to thrust Elle's face hard on his cock for nearly 25 minutes. Suddenly Jack groaned, "Oh shit! I'm gonna cum." Elle placed her hands on Jack's thighs and tried to push her mouth off Jack's enlarging penis, but Jack moaned, "Fuck that, Elle. You're gonna enjoy the taste of my cum in your throat." Then Jack slammed her face down into his groin, so Elle had the entire length of his cock in her month and she started to choke on his cock. Jack's penis suddenly swelled up and he started to cum. He continued to hold Elle's head down on his groin as she quickly began to swallow his cum in the back of her throat. Suddenly Jack pulled cock out of her throat and pushed Elle up against the rear passenger seat. He released his cum in the crack of her ass, and took the head of cock to rub it around her asshole.

Elle cried, "Please, Jack, don't fuck my..." It was too late, Jack rammed his cock straight into her asshole. As Jack thrusted into Elle's tight ass he smashed Elle's face into the rear passenger window. With every thrust into Elle's ass her face hit the window.

Jack only pounded her ass this time about 20 minutes when he felt his cock swell up and cum pour out of his cock into her tight little asshole.

rileyil77
rileyil77
10 Followers