Jack, The Man Who Was Invisible Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack watches a woman.
1.2k words
3.91
40.8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack strode confidently to the front door. He opened it only enough for him to squeeze though, and then shut it. Anyone else would have been struck with a problem right about now: How to lock the door, and prevent intruders, without a key? Sure, one could carry a key, but, being invisible, one would not have a clue what to do with it without pockets. So, a few weeks ago, Jack had replaced his front door locks with biometric locks. There was a fingerprint scanner, which accepted only the fingerprints of Jack and his family and friends, and a spoken password which responded only to Jack's voice. As an added measure, there was a ten-digit keypad which accepted a numerical code, and a standard keyhole. For a standard key. You know, in case the plumber needed to get in, and no one was home.

So Jack's house was secure, and no one could see his nudity. All in all, a good start to the day for our hero.

Jack breathed in the brisk morning air. He felt it on his skin. He didn't mind the cold, in fact he liked it. He was just glad no one could see his rather large penis shrink at the temperature to a more modest size. He gave his flaccid member a tug or two, played with it a little, to get the blood moving. It responded rather quickly. Soon Jack had a raging erection, and nothing sexy to look at. I should go find some pretty girls, Jack thought. Go ahead, Jack. You go do that.

There were not too many people out this early in the morning. Except runners, Jack realized, smiling, as a runner ran up. Perfect. She was a girl a few years older than Jack, and incredibly fit. Why is it that these girls always wear the tiniest outfits in this weather? Jack then considered his own lack of attire and shrugged. The girl was dressed only in the briefest red sports bra and shorts set. Her body was magnificent. Her breasts were huge, and nearly spilled over her top. Her legs were long and toned. She had reddish brown hair down to her shoulders, and brown eyes the color of caramel. She was gorgeous. Jack gave his penis a rub as he watched her. Then he got an idea. He waited until she passed him, and then he ran after her. He loved watching how her ass moved. Occasionally he would run up to her side to watch her breasts, and then fall back into position behind her. Jack ran a lot, so this was easy. He wasn't even breathing hard, he noticed.

After about three miles, the girl slowed down and reached what was obviously her home. She unlocked the door, and Jack made ready to pounce in through the door. Luckily, it worked. These visible people always just swing their doors wide open. Invite the whole town in, why don't you? The girl sauntered in through the living room into the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator door and leaned over. Jack's eyes went wide at the close-up of her bum he was getting. He grinned. The girl straightened up and pulled a bottle of water out of the fridge. She closed the door, and opened the bottle. She took a few sips, and put the cap back on.

The girl walked back into the living room and turned on the stereo. An upbeat indie rock song came on, and she danced a little, the kind of way you dance when you're alone. She looked really cute. She dance-walked leisurely down the hall, and Jack followed. As she went, she began to dance more seductively, and peel off what little clothing she had on. By the time she reached her bedroom, she was stark naked except for her socks and running shoes. Jack was very impressed at this girl's body. Her ass looked even more incredible uncovered, and her pussy was completely shaved. Her breasts were large, but perky. They looked natural. The girl had not an ounce of fat on her. Her abs were ripped. She must be very into fitness, thought Jack. I like that.

The girl opened up a drawer next to her bed, and pulled out a vibrator. It was big, and smooth, and purple. She grinned at it wickedly. She ran back into the living room, excited, and plopped down onto a sofa. Jack cautiously sat on the sofa facing opposite. The girl closed her eyes and rubbed her vagina. It was wet. She turned the vibrator on and teased her pussy lips with it, circling them and her clit, before finally plunging the giant toy deep inside of her snatch. She tilted her head back and cried out. For the next few minutes she slowly slid the big toy in and out of her cunt, smiling and moaning.

She took the toy out, set it down, and reached for her water bottle. She unscrewed the cap and took a sip. Then she placed the bottle back down on the end table, without the cap. She closed her eyes again and re-inserted the vibe. Jack then got an idea. He had been ready to come for some time while watching this beautiful girl fuck herself. He decided this would be the perfect way to do it. He carefully stood up and silently walked over to the end table. The girl wasn't looking, she was too busy masturbating, so he took a hold of the bottle and put the opening up to the end of his penis. He looked at the girl's beautiful face, looking so sexy in the middle of an orgasm. He imagined coming on her face. But the best he could do was to come in her water bottle. He tugged his throbbing member a few times, and let loose. He looked right at her face when he did it, and thought about what she would think if she knew. He came in many thick ropes. He put down the bottle. He sat back down and waited.

His moment came soon enough. The girl had had three or four orgasms in a row, and took out and stopped the vibrator. She put it to the side and grabbed the water bottle. She brought it up to her mouth and took a sip. She cocked her head to the side, thinking. She licked her lips. She absent-mindedly put a finger in her pussy, and started gulping the water down. She finished the whole bottle. She licked her lips again. Jack grinned.

She collected herself from post-orgasmic bliss for a moment, and got up to go to another room. Jack hurried over to the couch and picked up the vibrator. He stuck it in his mouth. He moaned in pleasure at the taste of the cute girl's pussy juice, and his eyes rolled back in his head. Sooooo good! He made sure he licked it clean, then set it back down. He licked his lips, savoring her taste. He got up to see where she had gone off to.

She was in the bathroom, getting ready to take a shower. More fun for me, thought Jack.

End of Part 2