Jack the Roper Ch. 01

Story Info
A game of Risk, a snowstorm and my hot submissive cousin.
12k words
4.7
65.1k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
645 Followers

Author's Opening Note: this story takes place in the same universe as my other works. It is not necessary to have read any of them to enjoy this one. This is the continuing story of Jack, who has a special talent that will take his life interesting directions.

*****

My name is Jack, and I'm a roper. What is a roper? No one is entirely sure; the name is a term coined by the Association (we'll get to them in later parts). The practical side is that we ropers are able to detect women who are sexually submissive. How? Good question, again, no one is entirely sure. Lots of covert research has been done and funded by the Association, and no one has an answer. Basically, it is some sort of telepathy or empathy.

What is it like? It's hard to describe, especially at first when I didn't know what I was seeing. In a way, it is like seeing a color no one else can see. It's probably easiest to say it's kind of an aura thing. Certain women radiate on a certain frequency and we ropers are tuned to that frequency. This frequency happens to be submissives. (I suppose that other types radiate in other spectrums to which other sensitives are attuned, but if so the Association has never bothered to fund studying it.) The more submissive they are, the stronger we sense their aura. When they are aroused, especially being dominated, the aura is stronger and can even bring mild euphoria to the roper.

Imagine being able to go into a crowded party and being able to zero in instantly on the submissive women. That one over there in the corner? She's not a sub, but the girl trying to strike up a conversation with her is, big time.

Learning was kind of trial and error. I found that with some girls who had the aura, being a dominant pushy asshole worked well. For others, it was a quiet intensity that got the submissive juices flowing. With ones without the aura, nothing I tried worked. Naturally, I began to gravitate more towards the ones who were submissive.

I am a decent looking fellow. At least, as my cousin Jessie likes to tease, once I grew into my nose. I had a strong chin and prominent nose, a charming and expansive smile, was clean shaven and dark eyed. My nearly black hair was wavy, and parted on the right. I stood about 6'2", broad shouldered and long limbed. I had always been athletic and wrestled in high school, along with running the quarter mile and up in track. Tall, athletic and good looking, you'd think I'd be a smash with the ladies. Not always. As I said, I had to grow into my nose and I had, both literally and metaphorically.

I was awkward and shy until my senior year, when I started coming out of my shell. I still had trouble with women, the aura thing would come and go, sometimes at unexpected times. I learned to wear loose clothing that would hide my eight inches when the breeze changed directions and it came to attention. But by senior year, I'd caught up with myself, figured out how to use my body and brain and the girls started to notice. I wasn't looking for love, but I certainly liked being with girls. I dated and had a string of short term girlfriends, but no one I had any hesitation about leaving when I went off to the big state school.

By the time I went to college, I was doing well with women, I was tall and good looking and could be decently charming. I also had that thing for singling out subs and was quickly figuring out what worked on them. The problem was, while I was having decent quantities of sex, I was holding back. I was afraid to push things too far, but instead I think I usually left them (and me) wanting more. I was ready to push things further, but did not want to wind up in jail or hurting someone who didn't want to be hurt because I misread things. My freshman year finished satisfying, but I knew I could do more.

I realized I needed a test, to see how far I could read things. The opportunity came courtesy of a snowstorm, and my cousin Jessie.

Jessie was my only cousin on my mom's side. We'd been close as kids, but had not spoken as much after our families moved away from each other four years ago. For the last year, though, we had been actively messaging, talking, and catching up. She kept a pretty clean profile on social media: none of her pictures showed much leg or skin, but she had sent me pictures of her in shorts or "playing at the lake". I knew she had become quite beautiful and she wanted me to know that.

I'd be lying if I said didn't have a big crush on my cousin, and really always had. I was a year and a half older, so we tended to hit the same development phases at about the same time. My idea of what a good-looking female looked like was strongly based on Jessie. It was not something I ever expected to really act on, but should the opportunity arise? In a heartbeat. And I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking for that opportunity this time.

-----

It was a cloudy day when my aunt, uncle, and cousin arrived. I was home from my sophomore year on Christmas break at our house in the northern Indiana suburbs of Chicago. My Uncle Bob at the wheel, their rental car pulled into our driveway in the early afternoon. My uncle and aunt were just getting out of the car when I got hit by a major wave of submission coming off someone. My aunt? No, I would have noticed it before. I hugged them both then Jessie got out of the car. She looked like her mother, not like her father (my mother's brother). She had long, straight black hair, pale skin, piercing brown eyes. She was growing out nicely, decent curves on a short frame. She was filling out a pair of tight jeans most wonderfully. When I saw her aura, I was pleasantly surprised. Jessie had matured a lot in the past year, and with that, she had developed a full blown submissive aura.

In a way, I was not too surprised. When we would play games as kids, like "bank robbers", she always wanted to be the hostage. Not a robber, not a cop, but always a hostage. During one of those games, she became the first girl I ever tied up. Other games usually wound up with her being captured. Now that I thought of it, even when we played with other kids, somehow, I usually wound up having control of her. Things began to make a lot more sense now.

My hot, submissive cousin was a senior in high school, she'd turned 18 a few weeks before. When she saw me, and gave me a hug (full body at that) I could feel her aura flutter, it felt like it did on nights with other women when things went well. This visit just got more interesting. Now I just had to find a way to get some alone time with Jessie.

My father ordered takeout Chinese for everyone. Jessie and I had quickly tuned out the adults and spent our time together talking. The grownups seemed fine without us, too. Over the years, I had learned to recognize the "we want to ditch the kids and party" vibe that my parents gave off; and realized that if I didn't do anything to call attention to myself, they would all go away and get wasted.

Looking at my beautiful cousin with impure thoughts, I recalled the "crawl space" incident, where we had first crossed the line. It was the night before my family moved. Our home was packed up in boxes, ready for the moving van. My parents and hers were talking and probably getting sloshed. Jessie and I ran off together and wound up in a little proto-mancave I had made in the crawlspace off our basement.

Things had been getting intense between us at that point. I had a lot of feelings for Jessie that I knew were not terribly appropriate for a cousin. For her part, Jessie was just always around. She came to my wrestling matches and track meets and we spent a lot of weekends hanging out. We had always been friends, but I began to sense that she shared some of my inappropriate feelings.

We were in my cave and she started to cry, said she didn't want me to leave, not now. I gave her a hug. I'm not sure what happened next, who did what, but we were kissing. She wasn't my first kiss (that was Tammy Cousins from down the street, so I went from Cousins to cousin), but there was something different, better.

We had a nice little make-out session in the crawlspace before we heard Bob and Mary calling for Jessie so they could go. She gave me one last peck on the lips, then climbed out of the crawlspace. She didn't come by to say goodbye when we left the next day.

By mutual unspoken agreement (that was how I perceived things), we had not spoken of that since it happened. It was never far from my mind, though, and certainly fed into my expectations for this time. Only this time, we could do all the grownup things.

The tension with Jessie grew thicker as the night went on. I could feel her arousal of being around me like this and I was certainly getting more and more turned on. They rise and fall of her chest, her thighs beneath her jeans, my eyes wandered when they were not locked on her focused eyes. Her eyes, usually dancing and alert, sometimes focused on me and softened. Those were when I felt my knees weaken. Then they would light back up again, challenging me. Always seeking, always exploring.

I don't know how the adults had missed it so far, but what happened next was even more inexcusable.

"We have an announcement," my father said dramatically, "we think you guys are getting to be responsible. And, frankly, we're sick of you and want some time to ourselves." The grownups all laughed, Jessie and I gave each other the world-weary look of teenagers. "So, we are all going to the city. But, your mom, uncle and aunt and I are heading in Monday. Frankly, a couple of minors would just slow us down. You guys stay here and take the train on Tuesday and join us."

He looked stupidly happy, like he'd just conned us kids into letting them party for a night. They were leaving two horny, hormonally charged teenagers, who were making goo-goo eyes at each other all night, alone? Unsupervised? Were they really oblivious? Cousins or not, it was obvious that something was in the air.

"You guys can get pizza?" My mother helpfully chimed in. "Papa Roma?"

"Or maybe play that old 'bank robber' game you used to play," my aunt chimed in with a laugh. When she said that, I felt a wave of submission and arousal come off of Jessie.

"I'm going to fuck my cousin, you all do realize that, right?" I wanted to announce loudly. But instead said, "Just leave us cash and we'll figure it out."

The rest of the night was spent in a family game of Risk. Jessie and I quickly ganged up on our parents and got them out of the game. Then it was her and me. She put up some resistance, but my superior might overcame her defenses. In a few turns, it was all but over. Every time her defensive plan failed, I could feel a wave of submission. I blocked her in Australia with a strong force in Siam, then swept the rest of the board. Finally, I crushed her and conquered her.

We realized that by this point, the grownups were already in bed. I was tempted to take her right there, but we had tomorrow when we had all day and night. But still, how stupid were our parents? There was awkward silence as we cleaned up the board. We seemed to be always brush against each other, our hands touching as we put the armies back in their boxes. I wanted her.

We got ready for bed. She made a quick flash of leg as she darted from the guest room to the bathroom in her panties and t-shirt. She looked good, really good. I wanted my hands on those legs. She opened the door, darted out and gave me a quick hug and kiss.

"I'm sorry I didn't say good-bye when you moved," she said. A tear ran down her cheek. "After, after the crawlspace, I wasn't sure I could hold it together. I cried for a week after you moved."

I pulled her against me.

"I wasn't too happy about it, either," I could feel her tear soak through my shirt. "But I forgive you for pulling away. It was weird."

"Bad weird or good weird?" she quickly asked.

"Good," I caressed her back. "Very good."

The dark-eyed beauty pulled back a little, tilted her head back; her lips parted and sought mine. I eagerly leaned down, our lips meeting, tongues touching timidly, then more surely. Tom's of Maine mint toothpaste has held a special place in my heart specifically since this moment. A quick kiss turned longer, my cock grew hard and my knees weak. Her aura began to glow.

There was a fumbling on the door from Bob and Mary's room. We definitely did not want to be caught like this.

"Good night, cousin," she said. "We've got all day to play tomorrow."

She ducked back in the bathroom. I slipped into my room just before Bob came out and grumbled about the full bathroom.

I went to bed thinking of what it was going to feel like burying my cock in my cousin's tight body.

----

By the time I woke up at the crack of nine am, the house was quiet and empty. I turned the heat up to 72 and headed to the kitchen to make some coffee. I guess everyone had already gotten on the train. I checked my phone. "On The Train! See You tomorrow!" from my mom three hours ago. Really? They got on the train at 6am. That means they were up by 430? Wow. I'm glad I slept through that.

I started the coffee and realized that I was in my boxers with a huge erection to start the day. I should probably go put on my robe, or rub one out, and turned to go back to my room. And ran right into Jessie. She was coming down the hall to the kitchen from the guest room and stopped midstride as she saw the bulge in my cotton underwear.

"Good morning to you, too," she said with a grin. "Is that what you menfolk call 'morning wood'?"

My rock-hard cock took that moment to slip out of the opening and poke out its head as if it just heard its name.

"Yes, it is." I quickly, but without any shame, tucked it back in my boxers and went to throw some shorts on before he came out for an encore. I noticed that her eyes never left my cock. If she was going to show skin, I would, too. I pissed a gallon, put on some boxer briefs to hold the guy in place, and threw some cargo shorts on top of that. I added a white t-shirt and came back down.

She looked a little disappointed when I was properly clothed. She was still in her white t-shirt and white cotton panties. I had to try not to keep staring down at her lovely thighs. I did ogle her long and hard whenever she was walking away from me. I had to figure out how to best get her naked.

We poured coffee and ate bagels and cream cheese on what was already looking to be grey and ominous outside.

"That was certainly an interesting way to get the day started," she said with a little blush.

"Sorry about that. I was on my way to put on a robe." This was going to be easy, but I had to play it right and make the most of it.

"Oh, don't be. You've got a nice one," she said then suddenly blushed furiously. "God, did I really say that? Not that I've seen that many penises. But I've seen one. Or two. Umm... what else can we talk about?"

Her aura sprinkled in a few darker blue tones as her embarrassment turned to shame to arousal. I wasn't going to let her off the hook so easy yet.

"How about men in your life?"

"I think I'd rather talk about cocks than men." She said with a snort.

"Well?"

"I was kind of dating this one guy, Patrick. But I just wasn't that into him. We did it once, very disappointing. I really wasn't in love with him and didn't think I was going to be and he was bad in bed. There really wasn't any point of dragging it out and going on with it. He was starting to get attached and I wasn't. So, I dumped him."

"That seems like a pretty mature way to approach things," I complimented her.

"Mature? You're a year older than me, Jack."

"Year and a half," I corrected her.

"And everyone knows girls mature faster," she taunted, stuck out her tongue and wagged it at me. That tongue was going to be on my cock.

"How are Bob and Mary dealing with that?" I asked about her parents. "They always struck me as the 'I want grandkids before you're 25' type."

"You not far off," she said and rolled her eyes. "My parents are worried because I don't seem that interested in guys," she confessed. "The problem isn't that I don't like guys, I just don't like the guys at my school. None of them are really what I'm looking for and I don't want to be dating just to be dating. Not with any of those losers. My mom has had me on the pill since I was sixteen, 'just in case'. She seems disappointed I'm not putting out, maybe trying to vicariously relive her life through me." She pointed at herself. "This is a nice body, I'm not just letting some gropey loser get his hands on me just because my mom's getting old. I want someone who knows what he's doing."

"There's a bigger world out there," I said with all the world-weary knowledge of three semesters of college and a string of semi-satisfied sexual conquests completed. "Remember what Uncle Alan always said: travel light and travel free." Our footloose adventurer Uncle Alan was a major influence on both of us. When we were eight he took us rock climbing for the first time and made sure we had some outdoor adventures.

"Which means no excess baggage of a boyfriend."

"If not your mother's idea of dating, what are you looking for?"

She looked at me and blushed. "Someone who takes charge, but knows what's he's doing, too. I can get blindly groped by half the boys at my school. Probably a lot of the girls, too. Someone who knows what he wants and takes me along for the experience."

"That sounds a little deeper than prom date worries."

"I know," she said with amazement. "It's like I'm skipping all the 100 level classes and going right to relationship graduate school. I'm impatient and I don't like my options."

Silence and tension hung in the air. Her eyes kept flickering over me, scanning my shoulders, hands, trying to see through the table to my crotch. I knew we were both thinking of the kiss last night and what that meant for today. I also knew that I had to be the one driving things today. She told me what she wanted and I had to deliver.

"Why don't we play a game of Risk?" I suggested.

"What happens if you win?" She seemed relieved that I had taken the initiative.

"The loser," I paused for dramatic effect, "has to be the slave of the winner." When I said "slave" her aura spiked. She was radiating full blown, I could have bent her over the table and fucked her right there, but wanted to wait, to play with her.

"Isn't that a little naughty for cousins," she said flirtatiously.

"You might find what you're looking for," I said.

"What if I win?"

"Same thing."

"What if I just want you to fold laundry and clean the bathroom?"

"That's your prerogative."

She paused for a second.

"Okay, let's do it!"

I got my phone out.

"Let's get it on record exactly what we are agreeing to," I said and got the camera ready. I put my arm around her shoulder (the contact sent shivers down my shine and crackles through her aura) and held the phone selfie style.

"Ready?" She asked.

I pressed record.

"The loser of this game of Risk has to be the slave of the winner until," I trailed off, I was thinking of making it last until morning as a way to get things started.

"Until we get on the train to the city," Jessie finished, probably with visions of me carrying her bags to the station.

"Agreed," I said.

"Agreed," she said. We had used this system for many games and arguments over the years, but never anything like this.

I stopped recording and, reluctantly, took my arm off from around her shoulder.

I damn well better win this game.

We set the board up. I looked outside, the snow was beginning to fall. It quickly gave the grass the frosted miniwheats look and was only getting started.

I had to focus, I had no doubt that Jessie was going to give it her all and I would hate myself for losing this opportunity. I had to focus on getting her to be my slave, by kicking her pretty little ass at Risk.

beygaze1
beygaze1
645 Followers