Jacked

Story Info
He gets what's cumming from mysterious stranger.
3.2k words
4.16
179.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack stroked his cock in anxious anticipation...His breath was quick, and his pulse raced...He wanted to wait, but he couldn't...The excitement and terror of what he was about to do was too great...God, would he even be able to go through with it?...He had daydreamed about this for so long that he could almost taste it, even in his imagination...But now, as he sat here in the dark, the stall door loosely ajar, his legs splayed, and his hand pumping feverishly, he wondered if he really wanted to do this...I mean, if he could get off just thinking about it, why take the risk?...It was pretty dangerous, he knew...he could get caught, get arrested, be publicly humiliated...or worse, he could get some disease...or run into some psycho...he could die...

But during all those nights of thinking about it and playing it through in his mind...fantasizing all the possible scenarios and details...after going so far as to write up the invitation and posting it anonymously...then getting the first response (which he didn't answer for a week)...and finally, last night, after a marathon round of masturbation that got him so excited that he couldn't think straight, he had impulsively offered a time and place...Never during all that time had the danger taken away from the pleasure of the fantasy...on the contrary, it had only added to the excitement and the adrenaline rush...

Now here he was, waiting...shivering...pumping...half-hoping that his "date" wouldn't show...half-terrified that he would...Would Jack recognize him?...What would he say?...How would he react when he finally saw "it" face to face?...Sure, in his fantasy, it had always been smooth and easy...the dark, mysterious stranger...preferably an older guy...someone that would make Jack feel small and submissive...quietly unzipping his trousers...slowly revealing a thick, hard, beautiful shaft and bulbous shaved balls...the pleasant musky scent of warm manhood...the firm, but gentle hand on the back of his neck pulling his open and welcoming mouth towards the throbbing, wet head of his "Daddy's" cock...the feel of that powerful rod pulsing on his tremulous tongue...snaking down into the depths of his throat...

"Ungh!"...recalling the fantasy now was enough to send a thick glob of Jack's own cum pouring over his tightly clinched hand and down onto the hairy patch of pubic hair at the base of his cock..."God damn!", he whispered to himself, "that's the third time tonight!"...Jack was starting to get dick-fatigue from all this waiting and pumping...He didn't know how much longer he'd be able to stand it...by the time anyone showed up, he'd be out of energy (not to mention out of juice), and not half as excited as he was now...Maybe he'd been stood up?...Wouldn't surprise him...I mean, if he was having second thoughts right here at the scene of the rendezvous... he could easily imagine "Dick" doing the same thing at home...or in his car...or maybe even right outside the men's room door...Was he out there, pulse racing and nerves tingling, just like Jack?...Would he get up the nerve (and something else) to come through the door and get what he came for?...Or would he...

Thoomf!...The men's room door opened with a rush that made Jack jump in his seat!...He sat up quickly and grasped at the stall door that had started to swing open..."Sht..." he hissed, but caught himself, hoping not the draw the attention of whoever had just entered...Was it "him"? Or someone else?...Had they noticed him knocking around in there?...Jack sat motionless and silent...too startled now to even think about the excitement of a moment ago...His flaccid dick drooped between his legs, and his sticky hand gripped the door handle tensely..."Oh, go away, go away," his panicked mind chanted in time with his quick, shallow breathing..."I just want to get out of here!"...

Click!...Suddenly, Jack found himself in pitch darkness!..."Oh god, now what? Oh shit, oh shit..."he thought desperately...For a moment, all was silent as Jack's eyes grew accustomed to the dark...Though he was still blind as a bat, his other senses perked up, so that he could now vaguely detect the harsh breathing of another presence in the room...Were they trying to scare him?...Or draw him out?...Maybe it was just a janitor making a check...Oh, please let it be a janitor!...

Then, suddenly, a voice came out of the darkness..."Jack?"..."You there?"....It was him!...The one he'd been waiting for...dreaming about...Should he answer?...Could he do it now that the moment was at hand?...Speaking of hand, Jack could still feel the warm drool of his dick coating the now trembling hand...And for a split second...just long enough to tip his mind towards a decision...he again imagined the dark stranger's sperm splattered across his face and tongue, dripping down his chin...that was it!...he had to see..."Y-yes...I'm here...Dick?"...the decision was made...now for the consequences...

"You're in the last stall right?...I'm coming over...open up."...the stranger's deep, soft voice was soothing to Jack, and although his heart still pounded in his chest, his hand stopped trembling and managed to release the door handle...the stall door swung quietly inward...Jack could hear Dick moving tenuously towards the stall, his feet shuffling softly on the tiled floor..."Are you leaving the lights off?" Jack asked in a whisper..."Yeah," came the reply, "I like the dark...don't you?"..."S-sure...that's fine...whatever you want..."..."That's what I like to hear, boy"...And that's what Jack had been waiting to hear...a man in charge...a man who would take control and make him his "boy"...It's what he'd wanted for so long, he couldn't even remember when the first fantasies started...when he decided that he'd like to be a cock-boy...maybe he'd wanted it his whole life...and now he was about to taste the fruits of his forbidden desire...literally!

A dark shape now loomed in the doorway...darker than the blackness he was already in, if that was possible...or maybe his mind just imagined it that way to represent the feeling he now had as another warm presence entered the small closet where Jack sat quiet and quivering with nervousness..."Are you ready, boy?...Ready for some man-meat?...I got a big one...think you can handle it?"..."Y-yes sir...I'm ready...I want it..."..."Then beg for it, faggot!"

The word sounded harsh on Jack's ear...no one had ever called him "faggot"!...no one would dare!...Jack wasn't a big guy, but he was in shape, and very masculine...popular with the girls, and always a dominant presence around guys...most of the time anyway...But right now he felt like a faggot...sitting in a dark stall with his naked knees clinched, his dick drooping between his legs, his hands sticky, and an even bigger, more masculine male (he could tell Dick was bigger, even in the dark) standing in front of him waiting to be serviced...he was a faggot!...at least for tonight...

"P-please...please let me suck it..."Jack whispered..."No, little boy...I said beg!"..."Oh, please!...Please, let me have it!" Jack said as he started to get into the game..."Let me suck your big juicy cock...Let me swallow your cum...I need some cum in my mouth...please, daddy..." With that, two strong hands reached out and found the sides of Jack's head...they gripped him, just as he'd imagined, firmly but gently and pulled him forward...Jack opened his mouth to receive his new Master, but instead of cock, he found his mouth directed downwards, under the massive shaft that now extended across his nose and cheek (and well past his ear-at least eight or nine inches long, and heavy!) to a set of hairy, bulging balls..."Suck my balls first, bitch...suck 'em good...get 'em nice and wet...don't stop until I say so!"...Jack obliged, although this wasn't exactly what he'd hoped for...in his daydreams, Dick's balls were always nice and shaved, not hairy...and they smelled like dry musk, not the vaguely damp, sweaty scent that rose to his nostrils now...it wasn't unbearable, but not quite as tasty as in his fantasy..."Oh well," he thought, "this is the real deal, so just enjoy it, and try not to get hair stuck in your teeth!"...So he set to work on "daddy's" jewels...

He began slow and tentatively, just licking Dick's scrotum gently with the tip of his tongue...After getting an "Nngh" of approval, Jack moved in closer and used his lips to grasp one ball gently in his mouth while his tongue continued to caress it..."Oh yeah, sweetheart...suck that ball..."...Jack did as instructed and sucked one testicle into his mouth, carefully avoiding any contact with his teeth..."Amazing," he thought, "he likes it just the way I do! I always love having my balls sucked this way...I know exactly what to do!"...Jack continued to work on Dick's sack...sucking, licking, rolling them with his tongue, and every so often, pulling on the scrotum with just his lips, sending a wave of pleasure through Dick's mid-section..."Ohhh, yes baby...daddy likes that...keep going...you're making Dick verrry happy!"

Jack could feel Dick's erection growing harder across his cheek, occasionally bouncing against his forehead as he licked and tugged at those happy balls...Jack's own cock was reviving in response to his own excitement too...Here he was, licking another man's balls, and loving it!...My god, why had he waited so long to do this?...His whole body was telling him that this is what he was made for!...

Finally, Jack couldn't take it anymore...he needed to taste cock!...He wanted that hard meaty tool in his mouth!...Though he hadn't been given permission to stop, Jack moved his attention from Dick's balls to the base of his shaft, continuing to lick and suck the whole way...He didn't hear any objections from Dick, so he kept going, finally getting his tongue under that delicious piece of manhood and massaging it vigorously..."Lick it, slut...lick that cock up and down," Dick encouraged him...So Jack grasped the rod tightly round with his thumb and forefinger, right under the mushroom-shaped head, and pulled it up gently, giving his tongue maximum space to work up and down...

Jack slathered the stranger's wonderful staff like a little girl with a Popsicle!...First, coating it with saliva, and then allowing his lips to slurp it back up like a vacuum cleaner...Up and down, around and around Dick's throbbing member...He could feel every bump and ridge on his tongue...could almost feel the veins pumping when his lips latched on and held tightly for a moment...He knew that Dick must be in ecstasy, just as he was...The harsh breathing and low moans coming from above proved him right...He was giving another man the greatest pleasure imaginable!...What a feeling that was!...Both weak and powerful, knowing that this man's most sensitive and valued part was at the mercy of his submissive, slutty mouth...His to do with as he wished...But strangely, his impulse wasn't to hurt it or bite it, but to please it...to serve it...to make it cum...he wanted to taste another man's cum...

That thought finally led Jack back to the long-neglected head that he still held nimbly between two fingers...For just a moment he paused, contemplating the lurid reality of his situation...a dank, dirty bathroom stall...a dark, demanding stranger...a hard, manly penis in his hand... a perverse longing to be used...to be called a "faggot" and a "slut"...to submit to the dominance of his desires...to another man's pleasure...this is what he'd been waiting for!...And again, he somehow knew...this is what he was made for..."Go on, Jack...swallow it...you know you want to..."

So he did...Without further thought or even a real awareness of what he was doing, Jack opened his mouth and consumed the object of his lust...No coy little kisses or licks, no teasing, no torturing, and no hesitation...He simply took it, and took it all...His first plunge went all the way down Dick's wet shaft, almost to the base, before hitting the back of Jack's throat, almost causing him to gag...but Jack stopped, took a breath through his nose (he remembered that advice from a woman on a phone sex line!)...then he tightened his lips, but made sure his teeth were out of the way, his tongue padding the underside of the dick, and rose back up slowly, sucking hard and letting a slurping sound escape his lips...when he got back to the top, Jack let his tongue slide along the underside of Dick's large head, and over the tip of his cock, where a small string of pre-cum wrapped itself around his lower lip...

Dick responded with enthusiasm..."Oh, yes baby...swallow that cock...suck it!...Oh, fuck yes!...you know what daddy likes don't you?"...Yes, Jack did...He knew because that's how he liked it too...Suddenly, Jack felt more sexually competent than he ever had before!...No woman had ever made him feel like he knew what he was doing...but now, taking another man's cock in his mouth, he knew exactly what to do and how to do it...He was an expert...an expert cocksucker...

Jack dove back into his task with renewed enthusiasm...this time he went down slower, sucking, slurping, and slowly massaging the base of Dick's cock with well-practiced fingers...he let his tongue swirl around the sticky head and then glide down and around as he started to bob his head slowly...This drove Dick mad with lust, and the grip on the back of Jack's head tightened and pulled at him...Dick started to drive his hips forward with every bob of Jack's head, causing his cock to plunge deeper and deeper into the warm, wet cave of Jack's mouth...Jack quickly learned to move his tongue out of the way to allow passage, and to open his throat wide for the invading member...He was being face-fucked!...He'd read the words before, but he'd never met a woman who would so thoroughly relinquish control as to let a man use her mouth this way...But here Jack was, playing the part of porn-queen for a cock that was easily as big as those he'd seen in the movies...And, at first, it was nice...very nice...

But Dick was now starting to lose all sense of control...he was banging Jack's mouth harder and harder, the balls slapping his chin with each thrust, and Jack was having a hard time keeping up...several times he started to gag, and put his hands up to Dick's hips to hold them back just a little...But Dick kept coming... Finally, Jack decided that he'd had enough...he needed to rest his tired tongue and throat...but as he tried to pull back, he felt a strong resistance from Dick's hand on the back of his neck..."No, don't stop bitch! I'm not finished! Keep sucking!"..."Bu-bu-bumf....mfff..." Jack tried to protest, but to no avail...Dick wasn't going to let up...Once again, Jack tried to push back on Dick's hips to ease the pounding...but, suddenly, a sharp slap struck him across the left side of his face..."I said don't stop, cunt! Push me again and I'll slap the shit out of you, pussy-boy!"...

Holy shit! What had Jack gotten himself into!...This guy could very well be a psycho, and here Jack already had him riled up and ready to pounce!...He knew that this restroom was deep underground and fairly out of the way, so no one would likely hear him struggling...and in his current submissive position, sitting with his pants wrapped around his ankles, his dick exposed, there might not be much of a struggle...Of course, he could always bite his attacker!...But the thought of a man's bloody penis in his mouth suddenly made Jack feel sick and terrified...Better to just give him what he wanted and finish the job, sore throat or no...

So Jack resigned himself to a thorough face-fucking...and Dick obliged...for what seemed like endless minutes, Dick continued to plunge his rod deep into Jack's throat, while Jack tried his best to lubricate it with is tongue and massage it with tightly-wrapped lips, hoping for a quick end to his fantasy-turned-nightmare...After a while, he got into a rhythm with Dick and realized that this wasn't so bad...he could provide a relatively easy path for Dick by just keeping his neck extended and his throat open...he knew that his tonsils were taking a pounding, and would be sore later, but at least he wasn't gagging or choking...Now if only, Dick would hurry up and...

"Nngh! Ngh! Ahhh!" Dick suddenly stopped pumping and slammed Jack's head all the way down, releasing a powerful burst of hot liquid onto the back of his larynx..."Gnnngh! Unnngh! Mmmm!" Jack was so surprised that he let out a muffled yell that was drowned in the flood of semen that now filled his mouth ..."Oh my fucking god!" he thought, "I just let a man cum in my mouth! There's so much! I never thought he'd shoot so much!"...So much in fact that Dick wasn't finished yet...After the initial orgasmic explosion, Dick pulled back, grasped the bottom of his shaft, and began pumping vigorously...This led to another quick, but smaller explosion near the front of Jack's mouth that coated his thrashing tongue...Now Jack could taste the white, sticky substance in all its salty-sweet glory...It wasn't the first time that Jack had tasted cum (he'd tried his own once in a fit of perverse self-gratification), but it was the first time he'd had it straight from the tap!...It wasn't a bad taste at all, he thought, but somehow the fascination and horror of another man unloading inside him suddenly struck Jack with force of a hammer!...This man had just invaded his body with his own seed...his bodily fluid!...And here I am swallowing it like a whore!

And he was...instinct and reflex more than anything had caused Jack to begin swallowing almost as soon as Dick came, just to keep from choking...but now, as the viscous fluid washed over his tongue, Jack tried to force it into a single glob that he could spit out...But Dick would have none of that..."Swallow, bitch! Swallow!"...He removed his cock entirely from Jack's mouth and pressed it shut with one hand..."Swallow it, baby boy...you know it's good for you..."...With his other hand, Dick continued to pump his rapidly deflating shaft...he managed to draw enough remaining fluid to pour it slowly over Jack's lips, chin and cheek, where he wiped off the remaining drizzle as if with a dirty rag..."That's my good cock-slut...you finally got what you wanted, huh?"...Jack supposed he was right...here was his reward for months of fantasizing and planning...here's what he had been wanting to do for as long as he could remember...even the humiliation of the moment was something that he knew now that he'd secretly longed for...used by a bully in a stall...what could be better...or worse?...

Click!...A blinding light flashed above Jack's head, causing his eyes to cloud over with dancing black circles...A surprised "Shit!" from above let him know that Dick was similarly blinded and shocked...Someone had come in!..."Oh fuck!", Jack's mind whirled, "this is what I was afraid of! We're caught!"...visions of his humiliation flashed through his mind...the security guard standing there with his gun in one hand, a radio in the other, looking at them in disgust...the police questioning him...snapping his mugshot...the call home to his parents to come and pick him up...having to explain why...his world shattering around him...

But as his vision cleared, and he gazed up at the looming figure above him, Jack suddenly realized that getting caught by the police was the least of his problems now...his eyes grew wide with astonishment and horror...Of all the fears that Jack had had about this night, nothing compared to the shock and mutual anguish that appeared on Dick's reddened face, and on his own, covered with cum, lips trembling, all color suddenly drained out..."Oh no! Not this! Anything but this!"...

"S-S-Steven?!", Dick stuttered...

"Oh, god....D-Dad?!"...