Jacked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,796 Followers

She came up gasping for air leaving nice, thick strings of saliva.

"You're a mouthful!" she managed to say.

"Get up here," he teased as he reached under her arms and pulled her up. He flipped her on her back then went straight for her soft, round globes and sucked and pinched and kneaded as Emily gasped with pleasure.

Hunter kissed his way south then stopped at Fur Valley and went to work on a very nicely trimmed patch of hair. Or more accurately, the nice, fat nub just inside those two soft, large lips below the hair. As his tongue gently touched her there for the first time, Emily cried out in pleasure.

"Oh...God!" she moaned as he continued to lick. Up and down over and over as he spread her lips wide. He let go with one hand and inserted a finger into her very wet pussy and heard another loud gasp.

"Mmmm. Yes!" she whimpered. A second finger followed as he kept up the pressure where it really counted. Just moments later, Emily's entire body went rigid.

"Oh...my...God!!" she cried as her first man-made orgasm in nearly two years swept over her. "That was so wonderful!" she said as it subsided.

"You ain't seen nothin' yet," Hunter teased as he got on top of her.

Emily reached for his massive organ and showed him the way.

"Take me," she begged him.

For the next several minutes, Hunter made love to her missionary style then flipped her over and pounded her hard as Emily got on her hands and knees.

"Mmmm! I love doggy!" she said almost panting like one. "Oh...God! I'm gonna cum again!" she cried. "Cum with me!"

"No condom," he grunted as he slammed her.

"Cum inside me!" she begged.

Hunter exploded just as she did, sending five long, stringy jets of goo into her pussy as Emily squeezed him hard as she came a second time.

Hunter laid his chest on her back and kissed her neck as they waited for their breathing to slow back down.

"Oh, wow," Emily said, her head hung low. "You are most definitely not terrible. In fact, you are very talented!"

"You're not so bad yourself, beautiful," he told her.

Emily slowly pulled away letting him slip out of her as his seed spilled on the bed. She rolled over and looked up at him.

"Please be honest, okay?"

"Always," he replied.

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?"

Hunter kissed her for several seconds then said, "I don't think it, I know it. Emily, you are unbelievably beautiful and desirable."

"But...but I won't be in...you know...after a few more..."

"Hey," Hunter said. "Listen to me. You will always be beautiful to me. Always."

"Always implies a very long time," she said. "Do you have intentions to maybe stick around for a while?"

"This is not a hook up, if that's what you were thinking," he assured her.

"Okay," was all she said although she wanted to say more. No, actually she wanted to hear more but there was no way she was going to start hinting and possibly ruin this; whatever this might be.

Hunter smiled at her as he played with her hair.

"We didn't have dessert tonight. Is there any chance that's on the menu here?" he said with a big, happy smile.

"Dessert? Oh, my. What an appetite you have," Emily teased. "Yes, we do serve dessert at this establishment. We also do seconds and thirds and..."

Hunter was already hard again and back inside her in seconds.

Emily was happily cooing, moaning, sighing as her handsome young lover made love to her in a way she'd never before experienced but always wanted. It was both tender and harsh. It was loving and yet demanding. It was sweet while at times almost brutal. In a word, it was...heavenly...as Emily had always wanted to try lovemaking on the 'darker' side without any real darkness, and Hunter offered the perfect balance she'd so long craved.

"I should probably go home," Hunter said after their third go-round.

"I guess," she said not at all happy about that.

"Holly probably doesn't need to see me here in the morning." He kissed her again, smiled then said, "Not yet, at least."

"Hmmm. I like the sound of that," she said smiling back. "Maybe...sometime soon?"

"Hmmm. I like the sound of that," Hunter told her. He kissed her one more time then said, "I'm gonna take a shower then go home if that's okay."

"Want some company?" she said as she followed him into the bathroom.

Emily later walked him to the front door and Hunter said, "I guess you might just have to remove the tape yourself."

"I can take care of that," she told him. "Or...you could come back later today and..."

Hunter kissed her passionately and Emily melted into his arms.

"I do have to work from 10-6 today but I could probably stop by after that," he told her. "But please don't make me eat your cooking, okay?"

"You're terrib...no wait, you are definitely not terrible," she said with a happy smile before kissing him again.

"See you tonight?" he said.

"I hope so," she replied kissing him one more time before letting him go.

Hunter did come back that evening and finished Holly's room. In fact, the three of them spent nearly two hours playing in her newly-painted bedroom. Emily not only enjoyed spending time with him, she loved that he was so sweet and gentle and loving with her daughter.

By the time Emily put Holly to bed, after two bedtime stories read by Hunter, she announced to her mother, "Mommy? Hunter is my bestest friend in the whole word. 'Cept for you. You're my other bestest friend."

Emily teared up but didn't cry as she sat beside her sweet little girl.

"He's kind of becoming Mommy's best new friend, too." She looked at Hunter who was kneeling beside them.

"What a coincidence!" he said looking back at Emily. "You and your mom are my two best new friends in the whole world!" He spread his arms out wide like he'd done in the store then quickly pulled them and hugged Holly making her giggly happily. He gave her kiss on the cheek then said, "Goodnight new best friend!"

"G'night, Hunter. I love you!" she said sweetly.

For the first time he could ever remember in his adult life, Hunter Blackman teared up. Emily saw him blinking fast and reached out for his hand.

He cleared his throat then said to Holly, "I love you, too, sweetie."

"Night, Mommy! I love you, too!" she said reaching up for one more hug.

As they walked out holding hands, both of them had a lump in their throat and tears in their eyes.

Hunter sat next to her on the couch and said, "That was intense."

"Love is like that," she replied.

"So it would seem," he said turning toward her.

"What?" she asked as he kept staring.

"I was just thinking about something you wanted to say to me, but I cut you off. You said you were falling, remember?"

"Yes, of course I remember. Did you forget you said, 'Me, too'?"

"No, I didn't and...I am, you know," he told her as he brushed her pretty hair back. "Falling...for you."

"Yes. Me, too. Will you stay with me again tonight?" she asked him.

"Always," he told her again.

"Always?"

"I love you, Emily," he finally said. "I have since you handed me that pink piece of cloth."

Her ears were filled with tears again as she told him, "I love you, too, Hunter. It...it's so...crazy, but...I do."

The happy new couple spent nearly every evening together for the next two months with Emily finding herself wanting to make dinner again. As it turned out, she wasn't such a bad cook after all. She'd just lost interest in it.

Anything she may have lacked in the kitchen, however, she more than made up for in the bedroom. For the first time in her life, she found herself not only wanting to make love virtually every night, but needing to as she hungered for his body and to give hers to him.

The following week, Hunter told her he'd finally found an apartment and asked her to come take a look at it with him. Deeply disappointed, Emily went out before meeting him there and had a spare key made for her house, then asked to have it boxed and gift wrapped. She planned to ask him a very important question and hoped he'd say 'yes' and not move into an apartment.

Hunter had also made a stop during that day and planned to ask Emily something very important, as well.

After taking a look around at the modest, two-bedroom place, Emily told him, "It's nice, but is this what you really want?"

"No, but I need to have a place of my own and this isn't so bad," he replied.

Emily reached into her purse and handed him the box.

"Or..."

She waited for him to open it then said, "Or you could just move in with me."

That hopeful smile of hers was just one of many things he loved about her.

"Well, I suppose I could move in with you, but it might seem more appropriate if..."

He reached into his jacket pocket and produced a small blue box then got down on one knee before opening.

"If you and I were engaged."

Emily's hands shot up and covered her mouth and the agent who was showing them the place did the same thing as she excused herself.

"Emily, you know I want a wife and a family. And by now, you have to know that you are the only woman on earth I want to spend my life with. I love you, sweetheart, and I love Holly, too."

He removed the ring and said, "Emily Conroy? Will you marry me?"

Emily's feet began moving and it seemed like she was running in place as she shrieked loudly then said, "Yes, yes, and YES!! Yes, I will marry you!"

Hunter barely got the ring on her finger before she pushed him to the floor and kissed him over and over.

"I love you so much!" she told him. "My wonderful, handsome, amazing hero!"

The agent came back in and said, "I take it that was a 'yes'?"

Emily had finally removed her wedding ring a month ago and was now wearing Hunter's. She held it up high and showed it off as the other woman came over and looked at it.

"Congratulations, both of you! This is the first time I've ever been glad not to close a deal."

Hunter's parents had met Emily and loved her from the first time they'd had dinner together so it was no surprise when he brought her home and shared the good news.

"And Mom? You're finally getting rid of me—again," he told her.

"As long as it's with Emily and Holly, I'm very happy for you," she told him as she hugged them both.

They were married that summer on a warm evening in June at the edge of a lake where Hunter's dad had taught him how to swim and how to fish.

Emily was a stunningly beautiful bride and little Holly was the prettiest flower girl ever as her two best friends exchanged vows and kisses promising to love one another as long as they lived.

Holly was thrilled to learn that Fall that she would be having a baby brother the following spring, and Emily was overwhelmed with joy now that she'd found the love of her life who also loved her daughter like his own. When their son was born the following May, the four of them were together in the hospital standing beside the bed where Emily was cradling their beautiful son and the terror of those moments in a dark, cold parking lot had been replaced by the kind of love that only comes from the closeness of a family.

The carjacking would always be a part of her life, but Emily had learned to tuck it away deep inside the furthest recesses of her mind. On those rare occasions when it tried to bubble its way into her conscious thoughts, she stopped it dead in its tracks by thinking of the beautiful family that nearly-tragic event had created.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,796 Followers