Jackie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hohoby2
hohoby2
201 Followers

Pru and I looked at one another, smiled and shrugged our consent and with no further delay Jackie got up and led Edward by the hand to the ladies' toilet. While they were gone, I asked Pru whether she was OK with this and she replied that it had always been his fantasy to fuck a beautiful, big-titted girl, very hard, up inside her vagina. She confessed the thought was a massive turn on to her too and she would quite like a quick 'fiddle' as soon as they'd finished. She asked me whether I was OK with it and I must admit it was a turn-on to me too. I was as randy as fuck and desperately wanted to get my hands on Pru's little old titties and her sexy little old cunt. If she didn't want penetration, I imagined fingering and licking her to an orgasm then spunking my load all over het dirty little old slot.

Our picnic bench wasn't far from the toilet block and there was a small, high window into the ladies' loo through which we started to hear the familiar sounds of Jackie being fucked to an orgasm. I was trying to imagine what position they were in as Jackie made her usual noises, 'aah, aah, aah, aah...' as her big cunt took every thrust from Edwards cock.

Pru and I turned to one another and started to kiss, passionately and with our tongues exploring one another's mouths. My hand went to the front of her dress and caressed her little titties through the thin cotton material and her soft little bra. Her nipples stood out to my touch and Pru made lovely soft, sighing noises as her sexy nipples stood visibly erect. I dropped my hand to her knee and she opened her legs to allow me access in between. I moved my hand up her thigh, all the while kissing her sexually on the mouth. I caressed her inner thigh and she opened her legs even further for me. My finger tips found the soft and moist gusset of a lovely pair of cotton panties and with a little fiddling around, my fingers found their way underneath the elastic. Inside, I could feel the unmistakable contours of a beautifully shaven slot, deliciously wet from her own lubrication. Pru broke off from kissing me and said 'Ooh, I'm sorry, I don't usually get that wet down there, you must be having an effect on me!'

'Don't be sorry' I said, 'It's beautiful. I'd love to lick you down there if you'd let me. I'd like to put my tongue right between the lovely smooth lips of your sexy little cunt. Would you let me do that please?'

'Oh yes my darling, yes please, you can lick me out anytime you like' she replied.

We could hear Jackie's shouts getting faster as Edward speeded up his fuck thrusts, and eventually heard the sound of Edward shout 'Oh fuck, fuck...' as he came to his orgasm, presumably high up inside Jackie's receptive vagina. Silence fell inside the toilet as Pru and I continued kissing and I carried on fingering her cunt.

'If you carry on, you'll make me cum' Pru said.

'We can't have that just yet now can we?' I replied to her.

Jackie and Edward eventually came out of the loo holding hands and came over to our picnic bench. Jackie had a wonderful, loving smile on her face and she kissed me on the cheek before sitting down and whispered 'Thank you'.

Pru looked at Edward and said 'My turn I think'. She stood up and led me off in the direction of the ladies' where Edward and Jackie had just been. We went inside and Pru led me to a cubicle where we closed the door and turned the lock. Once in, Pru threw her arms around my neck and kissed me long and hard on the mouth, pressing her lips against mine as if it was her last kiss. I held her and pressed my erection into her tight, flat belly, once again fondling those gorgeous little tits with my hands.

I undid the zip at the back of Pru's dress, lifted it completely off over her head and placed it on the WC cistern. While we kissed, I undid her bra and let it fall off her arms allowing me a good look at her beautiful little tits. They were small and saggy like two empty bags hanging on her chest, finished off with dark red nipples, larger than I imagined given the size of her tits. Her panties came of next, pushing them down over her sexy slim and shapely legs to the floor where she kicked them off over her shoes.

Pru undid my trousers and took out my penis, then sat down on the loo, leaned forward and took my cock into her lovely soft little mouth. She sucked me off expertly, and I had to stop her before she brought me to a premature cum. Still sitting on the toilet, she straightened up a little and announced she needed to pee before going any further. She continued gently rubbing my cock as she started to do a lovely piss into the water below. As she urinated, I reached down between her legs, pushed them apart a little and put my hand underneath her cunt into the stream of piss. She smiled at me and I brought my fingers upward to her shaven slot to feel her hot wet piss as it gushed from her cunt. I fingered the yellow piss into the folds of her sex making sure it was thoroughly coated all over with her strong-smelling pee. When she'd finished, she reached for the tissue but I stopped her, lifted her to her feet and opened her legs wide placing her left foot onto the loo seat. In this position, I could get full access to the beautifully shaven and piss-wet slot between her legs. I knelt down on the floor and licked the full length of her cunt from her bum hole, over her vagina all the way up to her little clit as it hid under the folds of her inner lips.

Her piss tasted fantastic and I my cock was rock solid and desperate for a fuck but I knew it wasn't going to happen that way. As I licked away and fiddled her sensitive little clit with my tongue, Pru lifted both her hands to her breasts and fingered and pulled hard in her lovely red nipples. A few moments of this and Pru announced she was cumming, and as she shuddered to her climax, she buckled slightly at the knees making me think she was going to fall over. She leaned forwards onto me for support and pushed my head hard into her cunt with one hand while brutally pulling at her nipples with the thumb and forefinger of the other. As she came, she breathed in and out through clenched teeth making soft hissing and sighing noised, very different from Jackie's low, guttural shouting.

When Pru's orgasm had subsided, she sat back down on the loo and took my cock into her mouth again, this time finishing me off with a few expert sucks and strokes. The image of this slim and petite 60-year-old lady, sitting naked except for her shoes on the loo in a public lavatory, sucking my prick was too much and I started to cum my load. Pru sensed my cumshot arriving and took my cock from her mouth and showered her floppy little titties with my spunk, all the time wanking my foreskin back and forth to get the last few drops from the end.

Pru cleaned herself off and dressed and we returned outside to our loved ones. We all sat around the bench not saying much, eventually laughing loudly at the absurdity of it all. We exchanged details and arranged to visit Edward and Pru at their house.

Some weeks later, Jackie and I found ourselves driving into Headingley to their house to meet up with them for the evening. We were both nervous, but we both knew what we wanted, and were looking forward to a loving and sexy time.

Jackie wore one of her low-cut, knee-length dresses, pale tan-coloured stockings and high heels, all courtesy of her mother's wardrobe. When we arrived, Peter welcomed us and showed us in where Pru waited in their drawing room. She wore a tight, white cotton top with no bra underneath giving us a lovely view of the contour of her little titties and nipples. She wore a navy blue, pleated skirt, a little like a tennis skirt, which was very short and finished just below her knickers. She had on light brown nylons which I presumed were tights, and cream-coloured high-heeled shoes with an ankle strap. Ed and I shook hands, then Jackie took Ed in a passionate embrace, kissing him openly on the mouth. Pru and I did likewise, as I slid my hands over her brown tights up her little skirt at the back, feeling her sexy bum cheeks. I knew from the touch that Pru was wearing tights and no panties.

Without saying anything, Ed took my girlfriend Jackie by the hand and led her upstairs to bed. Pru and I stayed in the drawing room and sat on the sofa kissing. We heard Ed and Jackie get onto the bed above us and then all went quiet, presumably as they played with one another prior to their fuck.

Pru opened her legs for me and pulled her skirt up so I could see the lovely shaven slot between her legs through the brown nylon of her tights. I kissed her again as I fingered her lovely, smooth cunt area through the nylon gusset, tracing my finger along the length of her slot and applying a little pressure when it got to her clit. As I masturbated her there, her cunt lips parted and her inner lips started to swell to my touch. I broke off from kissing Pru and whispered to her, 'I'd like you to cum in your tights. Would you like to do that for me?'

'Yes my love, I'm all yours, make me do it' was her reply.

I undid the zip and button on her mini skirt and slipped my hand down her tights to feel the wetness spreading from her tight little cunt. My middle finger found her clit and I wanked her off until she told me she was going to cum. Her hand went up her top to her nipples which she fingered and pinched hard, and I continued to rub her clit and kiss her until her whole body went rigid and started to spasm with the full force of her orgasm. The whole process had taken no more than five minutes since my hand went up her skirt to feel her cunt. I asked Pru where she'd like me to cum and she said 'just there,' indicating she wanted my sperm on her tights between her legs. She opened her legs wide and slipped down the sofa until her bum and cunt were right on the edge. I knelt in between, pulled down my trousers and under pants and pressed the underside of my cock hard along the length of her cunt through her tights. She sighed with pleasure and pulled me down onto her pressing our genitals together. 'That's it my love, now fuck my tights and come on me' she said to me.

As I built up a fucking motion, we could hear the bed above us creaking and the headboard hitting the wall as my girlfriend's cunt got fucked by Ed's old erection. Their pace was fast and I knew Ed was about to blow his muck into her and sure enough, within a few seconds, silence fell indicating to us that it was all over.

I was just building up my fuck thrusts when Pru lifted her legs up and wrapped them around my back. She took both my nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and pinched them hard saying 'come on then, spunk it over me, do your seed on my cunt...'. I needed little encouragement and I stiffened and put all my weight on her as my spunky load spurted out of the end of my cock onto her nylon-covered fuck slot. She smiled and we kissed and embraced while my prick subsided between us. 'Do you want to go upstairs and see the others?' Pru asked.

Pru did up her skirt and led me up the stairs to her & Ed's room where she opened the door and leaned against the door frame to look at what she saw. Ed was completely naked and had a very floppy looking cock. Jackie had kept on her stockings and shoes and lay on her back with her legs open while Ed lay at her side feeling her tits and looking back at us. We could see that Jackie's cunt was glistening with the wetness of her lubrication and Ed's spunk. Pru said to Ed 'Look darling' and lifted her skirt up at the front to show him her spunk-stained tights and lovely little cunt inside.

Ed replied 'did you cum?'

'Yes, he fingered me off,' she told him. 'Like this...'

As I stood behind Pru in the doorway, she took my hand and pressed it into the wet nylon tights over her cunt, rubbing herself up and down the wet slot with my fingers. She opened her legs to allow Ed and Jackie to see what I was doing and with the other hand I reached around and pulled her top up over her tits, feeling and playing with them while I wanked her cunt through the tights again.

Jackie started to play with Ed's stiffening cock as they watched while at the same time fingering her own cunt and clit as we watched them.

Pru broke away from my grasp and went over to the bed taking Ed's cock into her mouth giving him a noisy, slurpy blow job. I removed all my clothes and lay on top of Jackie, still on the bed at Ed's side, and penetrated her fuck hole with my renewed erection. It slid easily up into Jackie's sperm-filled cunt, which made filthy slurping noises as I fucked her. As I pumped Jackie's hole, we both watched Pru sucking Ed's cock and Ed watched us fucking while he felt his wife's spermy tights under her skirt and reaching over to grab a feel of Jackie's large tits at the same time. Having had a cum already, and because Jackie's cunt was full of Ed's sperm sloshing around my prick, I was able to hold off for long enough for Jackie to reach her climax under me. As she came, she lifted her stockinged legs high into the air and made her usual loud noises to announce the arrival of her orgasm. The sight of this set off Ed who spunked his lot into his wife's mouth. Pru didn't swallow it down, but kept it in her mouth while I finished fucking Jackie. Eventually I came in her cunt and sat up on the bed, kneeling between her legs. Pru walked round to Jackie's side of the bed, put her head between Jackie and me and spat Ed's sperm out onto Jackie's sexy wet cunt. The blobs were watery and ran easily down Jackie's slot, over her bum hole and onto the bed.

After that occasion, Jackie and I visited Pru and Ed for sex several times. Once, Jackie went on her own and fucked Ed while Pru looked on, masturbating. When they'd finished, Jackie used her sister's slim little vibrator on Pru's cunt to try to bring her off, but it took Ed's tongue to finish the job and fetch Pru off to another orgasm. Jackie then lay down and masturbated herself to orgasm with her mother's vibrator while Pru gently penetrated Jackie's bum hole with the slim one.

Pru visited us at Jackie's mum's house one day and I got to fuck Jackie while fingering Pru as she once again inserted the slim vibrator into Jackie's tight little brown shit box. Jackie had already told me she was up for anything with Pru and sure enough, she didn't disappoint. Before I could cum inside Jackie, she dismounted my cock and lay Pru down on the bed at the side of me. She then positioned me between Pru's legs and wanked me off, spurting my entire load onto Pru's smooth old vagina. I moved to one side and Jackie went down on her licking all my sperm off and sucking it into her mouth. She then moved up the bed and did a cum swap into Pru's mouth before going back down and sucking Pru to a shattering orgasm. My second cumshot of that day was into Jackie's vagina and I even managed a third while my cock was nudged tightly up against the little brown opening to Pru's wrinkled old anus as she bent over in front of me. Jackie squatted down to get a close-up view of this and stuck two fingers up her own cunt at the same time giving herself a nice wank.

Another visit by us to their house saw Ed and me fuck Jackie while Pru was out. Fucking with two men was one of Jackie's fantasies and she got plenty of cock and sperm from both of us that night. Jackie straddled Ed and fucked his cock while I fingered some KY Jelly into her bum hole and approached from behind inserting my prick into her shit hole where I came. Ed didn't last much longer, inseminating Jackie with his seed soon after I'd done mine in her arse.

I'm sure you can see why I have fond memories of Jackie, and of Pru and Ed who I've not seen since Jackie and I split up. We fell out with one another over a stupid argument which I regret to this day. If only we'd stayed together -- who knows, we could have married and had children, some of whom would have been mine and some, no doubt could easily have been Ed's.

hohoby2
hohoby2
201 Followers
12