Jackie and Artie Ch. 05

Story Info
The Beginning - Jackie comes home.
7.8k words
4.22
40.3k
14
0

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers

This is the fifth episode in a series entitled "Jackie and Artie". If you have not read the previous four episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Jackie and Artie" is a romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

*

Seconds after making that resolution I heard the door between the garage and kitchen open followed by the unmistakable click of high heels on the stone tile floor. Jackie was home. I glanced at the clock on the mantel. It was five minutes past ten.

Excited, I stood up and hurried to greet her. We met in the dining room. Both of us froze. For a moment we just stared at each other. Jackie looked good, surprisingly good. She'd just spent two hours enjoying hot sex with another man in his hotel room. I'd expected her to be a disheveled mess. She wasn't. Her hair was combed and her dress and makeup were as perfect as they'd been at the Goldenrod.

I also couldn't help once again noticing the silver necklace Jackie was wearing. In the restaurant I'd assumed that it had to have been costume jewelry, but now that I was getting a closer look at it I had to question that assumption. While I certainly wasn't an expert, the workmanship appeared to be much too fine for costume jewelry. If the silver work was as expertly hand crafted as it appeared to be, then it followed that the stones might also be real diamonds. If that was the case, Jackie's necklace had to be worth a small fortune.

I was about to ask Jackie about it when she asked; "Artie, are you okay?"

Her question shifted my attention back to the current situation. My wife had just arrived home after spending two hours in a hotel room having sex with a man she'd met in a bar. I was her husband, she was worried about me.

I remembered the fears and anxiety I'd felt a few minutes earlier while I was alone in the living room waiting for her to come home. I looked at Jackie; I could see that the concern in her eyes was real. Her tone had been soft and caring.

The fears and anxiety that had nagged at me while I was waiting for her vanished. I relaxed; Jackie was still my loving wife. Smiling, I said; "Yeah, I'm fine."

Jackie nodded. There was more silence. It became apparent to me that Jackie was even more apprehensive than I'd been. After a moment she asked, "Are we okay?"

I smiled at her again and then I walked over to her and took her in my arms. As I hugged her, I whispered; "As far as I'm concerned we're better than ever."

Jackie stepped back. Looking in my eyes, she said; "Really?"

"Yeah, really."

"Artie, I was worried that you were going to hate me. I never should have gone to the Goldenrod tonight. It was too soon, I pushed you too quickly. I'm so sorry, please forgive me."

"No, it wasn't too soon. The timing was perfect. It gave me my first taste of life as a cuckold. I needed the experience. Also, having your sister there and being able to talk to your mom when I got home really helped."

"It did?"

"Yes, Nattie and Connie were both very nice to me."

Jackie laughed. "I'll bet they were."

I shook my head; "No they weren't that nice although your sister did have a pretty firm hold on my penis the entire time we were sitting at the table."

"I know, I told her she could do that. Did you enjoy it?"

"I did" and then I nervously asked, "Was that okay, I mean that I enjoyed it?"

"Artie honey, I just left a hotel room where another man spent two hours fucking me. It would be pretty unfair if I objected because another woman played with your penis tonight."

Deciding that this was as good a moment as any to start establishing the ground rules of our new relationship I took a deep breath and said; "Ms. Jacqueline, I don't want things to ever be fair."

Jackie thought about what I'd just told her and then she smiled and asked, "Artie are you telling me what I think you're telling me?"

Grinning at my wife, I dropped to my knees and looked up at her. "Ms. Jacqueline, tonight I realized that other than being able to raise our children, there is nothing I want more in this world than to spend the rest of my life serving as your willing slave and cuckold."

"Artie, are you sure?"

"As sure as I've ever been about anything in my entire life."

"Artie, I love you so much."

"I love you too Ms. Jacqueline."

"Just Jacqueline Artie, but I want you to call me that all the time, even in front of the girls."

"And you'll still call me Artie."

"Of course and everyone else will still call me Jackie. Do you agree to that?"

"Of course I do Jacqueline and I promise to faithfully serve and obey you for the rest of my life." I bent over and kissed the toe of each of her high heeled shoes.

Jackie gasped. My demonstration of subservience had clearly aroused her. Of course her reaction had a similar effect on me. Knowing that my wife was excited by my submission excited me.

"Artie."

I looked up at Jackie.

She said; "I promise that every day for the rest of our lives I will try to make you the most well cared for and loved slave who ever lived."

I smiled at Jackie.

She smiled back at me and then she reached down and gently pulled me to my feet. "Come on; let's go check on the girls. After that I want to go to our bedroom and show you just how much I love you."

"You mean your bedroom, don't you?"

Jackie stared at me.

I said; "Your private boudoir. After all you are the mistress of the house. You should have your own private bed room."

"Artie, are you saying that you don't want to sleep with me anymore?"

"Of course not; I will eagerly accept every invitation to spend the night with you in your private chambers, but my official quarters should be in the basement. Jacqueline, there may be times when you'll be sharing your bed with someone else."

"Artie, are you sure about this?"

"Yes, as my dominant hot wife that should be one of your prerogatives."

"What about the girls?"

"I assume that they'll be spending those nights with their Grandma Connie or Aunt Nattie."

"How about you Artie? If I start entertaining men in my bedroom aren't you afraid that they'll start asking questions that will be difficult to answer without telling them the truth?"

"Jacqueline, I know that last night I objected to some of the rules that you attempted to establish, but since then I've had an opportunity to think about all of this. As my Aunt Edie used to say, 'In for a penny, in for a pound'"

Jackie laughed. "Your Aunt Edie always did have a proverb to fit every situation."

I nodded and then I continued. "If I'm going to be your submissive cuckold husband I don't want to fool around. We'd be cheating ourselves. Let's try for the full experience."

"Again, I ask; what about the girls?"

"They're our one big limitation. In fairness to them we have to do everything we can to shield them from our lifestyle. That means being discreet with our neighbors. If the neighbors start to gossip it could easily get back to the girls."

"If that's the case, how can I possibly entertain other men in the house?"

"If I'm at home we'll be entertaining a male guest together, at least that's what the neighbors will think. You will have to avoid overt displays of affection outside."

"You mean I can't make out with a guy in a parked car in the front of the house."

"Or in the backyard."

"Okay, that shouldn't be all that difficult."

"I point out that you've already been entertaining Ron in the house during the day while I was at work. You managed to be discreet about that."

Jackie nodded. "And now I don't have to worry about you coming home in the middle of the day and catching us."

I smiled, "You mean like yesterday."

"Artie, I'm so sorry about that."

"I'm not."

"You're not?"

"Of course not. If I hadn't come home and caught you with Ron yesterday, tonight wouldn't have happened and we wouldn't be having this conversation right now."

Jackie laughed. "Artie, you should buy presents for the two boys who fought yesterday."

Shaking my head, I said; "I'm not sure I'd go that far."

"No, I suppose not. So, who can I tell?"

"Your mother and sister already know. Let's try adding your lovers and close friends and see what happens. They'll all have to understand that they have to be discreet."

"My close friends? You mean..."

"Yes, Trudy and Laurie."

"Really?" The excitement in Jackie's voice was unmistakable. "Can I call them tomorrow and tell them?"

"I can't think of any reason you shouldn't. You will have to stress that they need to be discreet around the girls."

"Artie they won't have any trouble being discreet. They have just as active an extracurricular life as I do."

"I suspected that was the case."

"Artie, some night could we have a...well, you know, a dinner party?" There was a reticence in Jackie's voice. It was clear that she was hesitant about asking me the real question.

I helped her. "You're asking if you can host a dinner party for Trudy and Laurie and three male guests."

Jackie quietly answered, "Yes."

"Trudy and Laurie's husbands won't know, will they?"

Sighing Jackie said; "No I'm sure that they wouldn't understand."

"That's what you thought about me."

"I know and now I know that I should have trusted you. Artie, Trudy and Laurie love their husbands, but they occasionally like to have a little variety. Rick and Frank aren't like you. They're both kind of macho. I don't think they'd understand."

"Jacqueline, answer one question for me."

"Okay."

"Do you think that Trudy and Laurie are neglecting Rick and Frank's needs?"

"Like I was neglecting your needs?"

"That's right."

"I don't know; it's possible. I promise to talk to them about it. If they can assure you that they're taking care of their husbands could we have a dinner party?"

"I want you to make them promise that they won't do anything with their dates that night that they haven't already done with their husbands earlier that week."

Jackie thought about that for a moment and then she said; "Artie, I don't think that's reasonable."

"Why?"

"Sweetheart, one of the reasons women cheat is because they want to do things they don't dare do with their husbands."

"I don't understand."

"Do you remember my telling you last night that occasionally I enjoy being treated like a nasty slut."

"Yes."

"I'm not the only woman who has that fantasy. In fact, I believe it's shared by a fairly large number of women."

"Okay."

"Artie honey, lots of women have trouble admitting that to their husbands. Many men have their wives up on pedestals and most wives don't want to risk doing anything that might tarnish their image."

"I see."

"I happen to know that both Trudy and Laurie occasionally enjoy anal sex, but they would never admit that to their husbands."

"So other men get to enjoy that pleasure and Trudy and Laurie get to enjoy that pleasure, but the men they profess to love are left out in the cold."

"When you put it like that it doesn't seem very reasonable." Jackie sighed, "I'll talk to them."

"Thank you, if you do that; I promise to put together a dinner party for six that you'll never forget."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Will you be my slave during the party?"

"Yes."

"Even in front of the three guys."

This was it then. Taking a deep breath I said, "Yes, even in front of the three guys."

Jackie grinned. "Damn, that is going to be so hot. Can I tell Trudy and Laurie?"

"Yes, but they still have to fulfill their end of the bargain."

"Oh, I think they will." Jackie paused for a moment and then she said; "Artie?"

"Yes?"

"What about with Ron on Saturday? Will you be my slave then too?"

I wasn't surprised by the question; in fact I was expecting it. Looking at Jackie, I said; "I want to say yes, but I'm not sure that I'll be able to handle it if he starts giving me a hard time."

"That might happen with the three guys at the dinner party too, although I will promise to try to protect you."

"I know, but I'll have a little time to get used to being your slave before the dinner party. Ron is coming over on Saturday. Also I didn't catch those other three guys fucking my wife yesterday."

"Does that matter?"

"Yeah, I think it does."

Jackie considered that. After a moment she said, "If I promise that I can control Ron on Saturday will you be my slave in front of him."

"How will you do that?"

"Sweetheart, Ron loves fucking me. He doesn't want to stop. All I have to do is make it clear to him that if he isn't kind and respectful to you he can forget about ever getting my pussy again."

"Do you think you can do that?"

"I don't have even the slightest doubt."

"Okay, you can tell Ron the truth."

"Artie, on Saturday can I make you serve Ron a beer while we're lying naked together in my bed."

My breath caught. Jackie and I stared at each other for a moment and then I smiled and said; "Yes Jacqueline, of course you can. If I refused to do that I'd be a pretty lousy slave."

"Artie we're going to have so much fun together." Jackie took my hand. "Enough serious conversation for one night; let's check on the girls and then go to my room for some fun." She'd put extra emphasis on the word "my". It made my penis throb.

The girls were sound asleep and looked like two little angels. Jackie leaned back against me. I put my arms around her and held her tightly to me.

As I held her she whispered, "I think I might be the luckiest woman in the entire world."

Nodding, I said; "And I might be the luckiest man."

"Do you really mean that Artie; after everything that's just happened?"

"Yes, we have these two girls and I have you and that's all that matters to me."

"You do have me Artie, you know that don't you? No matter what happens you will always have me. The Clayton Taylors and Ron Clarks of this world will never wrest me away from you."

"You mean you won't leave me for a big cock."

"Hell no and I spent a lot of time thinking about that today. If you ever ask me to do it, I think I could give up the other men."

"But you would miss those big cocks, wouldn't you."

"Damn right I would."

"And I'd miss hearing about them."

"What are you talking about? This is the first time you're going to hear about one of them."

"So why are you making me wait?"

Laughing, Jackie took my hand. "Come on big guy, it's story time."

Jackie pulled me to her bedroom. Once we were inside she said; "Okay buster, tonight I want to make you happy. Who do you want to be, studman or cuckboy?"

"That's an easy question, I'll take..."

Holding up her hand, Jackie stopped me in midsentence. "If you pick studman I'll suck your cock and lick your balls and then you'll get to fuck my butt."

"Is this my only chance to be studman?"

"Hell no, in fact you can even change your mind in the middle of the evening."

"That's good, because tonight I really have my heart set on being cuckboy."

Jackie smiled. "Good, that's what I want too."

"So why did you offer me the choice to be studman?"

"Artie honey, right now my main concern is making sure that you know just how much I love you and care about you."

I smiled. "When I finally do pick studman I think it's going to be an amazingly hot evening."

"Damn right it is Cowboy." Jackie paused. She was thinking. After a moment she said; "Artie take off your clothes."

"Are we starting?"

"Yes, but I want to begin with a little surprise."

Excited, I quickly stripped off my clothes. At the same time, Jackie walked over to her makeup table, took off the silver necklace she'd been wearing and set it on the table top. I was about to ask Jackie about it when she unzipped her red cocktail dress, let it fall to the floor and stepped out of it.

I gawked as she bent over and picked up her dress. My wife has a gorgeous body and now she was wearing nothing but her high heeled shoes, her red nylon stockings, the matching garter belt and of course the small silver bracelet that adorned her right ankle. Her panties were conspicuously absent.

I wanted to ask about the necklace, the ankle bracelet and Jackie's missing panties; but I was too excited to speak. This was the first time I'd ever seen my wife wearing a garter belt and stockings.

Jackie laid her dress across her makeup table and turned. My eyes first focused on the exposed lips of her shaved cunt. I loved Jackie's pussy, I was enslaved by it and I was anxiously waiting for the moment when I could kneel between her legs and worship it with my lips and tongue. The fact that another man had recently enjoyed it made it even more alluring to me.

Jackie walked over to me, pushed me down on the bed and dropped to her knees between my legs. When she picked up my erect penis I realized what she was about to do.

Shaking my head, I said; "No, I told you I wanted to be cuckboy tonight."

Still holding my cock, Jackie said; "And you will be, but first I need to do something." She looked up at me with pleading eyes. "Artie please, this is important to me."

Understanding, I nodded. "Okay."

"if you feel like you're getting close to cumming, tap my shoulder so I can stop and give you a break. If you do cum that will be okay too, but I think it will be more fun if you can hold off for a little while."

"I'll try."

"Good."

Jackie leaned forward. I shuddered with excitement as I felt her warm moist mouth envelope my erection. I closed my eyes and thought about Clayton Taylor enjoying these same sensations earlier in the evening.

Jackie sucked me for several minutes. Her efforts were slow and methodical. Occasionally she would stop and give me a chance to regain my composure. It was magnificent. It was the best blow job I'd ever had in my entire life. Of course that really wasn't saying very much.

Finally Jackie pulled back and looked up at me. "Did you enjoy that Artie?"

"Yes, very much."

"I'm sorry that I haven't been doing that for you every day since we met."

I shrugged. "I didn't press you for it either."

"You're being kind Artie."

I shrugged again.

Still holding my erect cock, Jackie said; "Lay back baby, lay back on the bed and relax."

"Jackie, what's going to happen?"

"Just lay back."

As I lay back I wondered if Jackie had said those same words to Clayton Taylor and Ron. I quickly squashed that thought. It wasn't productive. At that moment my job was clear, enjoy what was happening to me.

Jackie raised my cock and then I gasped as I felt her suck my right testicle into her mouth.

She stopped and looked up at me. "Do you like that baby?"

I laughed. "Yes, yes I do."

She sucked my ball back into her mouth and then she teased it with her tongue while she slowly stroked my penis. I closed my eyes and bit my lip. The sensation was maddening.

Suddenly I realized that I was about to lose control. I tapped Jackie's shoulder. She relaxed her grip on my cock and stopped licking my ball.

For several seconds neither of us moved. Finally Jackie whispered, "Are you back under control?"

I was. I nodded.

Jackie once again started teasing my testicle with her tongue. At the same time she slowly stroked my cock. The sensation was incredible. After a minute she sucked my other ball into her mouth. Still slowly stroking my cock, she began rolling them both around with her tongue. It was even more amazing.

I whispered, "Holy shit."

Jackie pulled back and looked up at me. "Do you like that Artie?"

I laughed. "Yes, I like it a whole lot."

"Anytime you ask, I'll do it for you, anytime at all. Do you understand me?"

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers