Jackie and Artie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do, but I have to know a guy really well before I'll let him do it." Jackie shrugged. "My mother and sister feel the same way."

I nodded.

Smiling at me, Jackie said; "Clayt came all over my tits. It was his first orgasm and it was huge. He made a real mess."

Leaning forward so her weight was resting on her hands and forearms, Jackie rubbed her large tits into my face. "Another man just shot his cum all over my tits and now you get to kiss them and lick them for me. You're a lucky little boy, aren't you Cuckie."

I answered her; "Yes ma'am, I am." And then I closed my eyes.

Just as I was about to kiss her right nipple Jackie pulled back. With a mischievous grin, she said; "Where are your manners Cuckboy, shouldn't you say please."

Breathless with excitement, I said; "Jacqueline, may I please be allowed to kiss and lick your beautiful breasts."

"They're special tonight Cuckboy, why are they special?"

"Another man ejaculated his cum on them."

"And now you want to kiss them and lick them?"

"Yes please."

"You're a very good little Cuckboy, aren't you Artie?"

"I try to be ma'am."

"Since you're so polite, I give you permission to enjoy them."

Jackie leaned forward. As I started kissing and licking her nipples I felt her shudder. I was reasonably certain that she had a small orgasm.

For a few minutes Jackie silently leaned over me, her eyes closed, her large breasts pressed into my face while I eagerly kissed and licked them. Finally she pulled back and asked, "Did you enjoy that Cuckboy? Did you enjoy licking my tits after another man came all over them?"

Nodding, I said; "Yes, Jacqueline, I did. Thank you for allowing me the privilege."

Gently kissing my lips, Jackie grinned and said; "The pleasure was all mine."

We both burst out laughing. After a moment, Jackie asked; "Do you want to hear more about my party?"

"Yes please."

"I was hoping you would. "Jackie paused. After a second, she said; "A soon as Clayt was finished cumming I excused myself and went into his bathroom. I had to clean his semen off of my breasts. I used a damp wash cloth." She winked at me. "I didn't have my little cuckboy there to lick them clean for me."

We both laughed.

Jackie continued. "When I returned to his bedroom, Clayt had stripped the covers off of his bed creating a nice playground for us. He'd also taken off all of his clothes. As soon as he saw me he lay down on the bed and asked if I'd like to join him. Of course I told him that I'd love to."

Grinning at me, Jackie said; "I pulled off my panties and jumped into Clayt's arms. For a moment we giggled and rolled around on the bed like a couple of kids and then he pinned me. Artie, it was so hot. He took complete control of me."

Pangs of jealousy stabbed at me as I imagined Jackie playfully romping naked on a bed with another man. When I heard her excitement as she described being overpowered by Clayt, my envy and jealousy magnified. Remembering that jealousy was the lot of the cuckold, I fought to keep my emotions in check. In an effort to cover my feelings, I quickly asked; "Was he hard again?"

Too excited to notice my emotional distress, Jackie shook her head; "No cuckboy, even studs like Clayt need a few minutes to recover."

"I see."

"Artie it was amazing, once Clayt had me pinned to the bed he straddled me just like I'm straddling you right now. He was so strong that even if I'd wanted to do it, I couldn't have wiggled free. Of course I didn't want to get free. Clayt had taken control and I was loving every second of it."

"He turned out to be the strong forceful man you hoped he'd be."

"He did, he really did."

"What did he do next?"

"Clayt's a boob man and he loved mine."

"You have beautiful breasts."

"Thank you cuckboy."

I smiled at Jackie.

Jackie grinned and said, "Wait until you hear what he did too me."

"Okay."

"His cock was starting to grow again. He laid it between my tits and then he pressed them together and started fucking them. While he was doing that he flicked my nipples with his thumbs. Artie, it was so hot."

Jackie's narrative was arousing my cuckold passion and quickly squelching my petty feelings of jealousy. I was still envious of Clayt, but now that envy was inflaming my masochism. Excited, I said; "I'll bet you loved that."

"Cuckboy, I did. I kept straining to move my head forward so I could kiss the tip of his cock."

"Was he fully hard again?"

Jackie laughed. "It was like a pole."

"Were you able to kiss it?"

"Even better, when Clayt realized what I was trying to do he asked me if I wanted to suck him some more."

"Of course you said yes."

"Damn right I did. I loved his big cock."

"What did Mr. Taylor do?"

"He rolled both of us over. Suddenly, I was on the top and he was on the bottom and then he gently pushed my head down and told me that he loves a lady who knows what she wants."

Jackie looked at me. "Artie, he was right, that was exactly what I wanted. I wanted his cock. I wanted his great big dick and I wanted to suck it like a nasty slut."

"You really do enjoy that, don't you?"

"When I'm with the right guy I do. Some guys will misinterpret what I want and get crude and abusive. I don't like that at all

"I feel the same way about being dominated."

Jackie considered what I'd just told her. After a moment, she said; "You want me to control you, you want me to take power away from you, you want me to humiliate you; but while I'm doing all of that, you need to know that I love you."

I nodded.

"And I enjoy a guy who can make me act like a nasty slut, but I still want to feel safe and valued. I don't want to be mistreated or degraded.

Giggling, Jackie said; "Artie, aren't we a pair. I'm a slut and you're a submissive."

"You're a slut and I'm your submissive."

Jackie stared at me. "Sweetheart, that is so hot."

"I think so too."

We smiled at each other. After a second I asked; "Ma'am, may I ask you a question?"

"Certainly cuckboy." Jackie flicked my nipples. I was still being conditioned.

"You mentioned that sometimes guys misinterpret what you want and get mean and abusive. Does that happen very often?"

"Are you worried about my safety?"

"Yes, I guess I am."

"Don't worry, it almost never happens. You saw me tonight. I always take a little time to get to know a guy before I go to his hotel room with him."

I nodded. She had done that with Clayt.

"When I do go out to pick up strange men I'm either with Nattie and my mom or Trudy and Laurie. I'm careful to always make sure that the guy knows I'm with them and that they saw him."

"That makes sense."

"I also carry a canister of pepper spray in my purse and I'd never let a stranger tie me to the bed."

Shocked by that disclosure, I asked; "Do you let men tie you to the bed?"

"Once in a while, not very often and like I said, never with a stranger. I'm not really into bondage, but occasionally, with the right people, it can be fun."

"Does Ron ever tie you up?"

Jackie laughed. "Ron? I'd never let him do that. He's just a good fuck."

"So who would you let do it?"

"There are a couple of older couples in my mom's sex club that are extremely skilled at bondage. Sometimes I'll play with them. They understand my desire to be treated like a slut and they're wonderfully creative with fantasy games. I suspect you might enjoy playing with them too."

"Would you let me do that?"

"Of course I would. Actually I'd like to watch, so would Nattie and my mom."

"Really?"

Nodding, Jackie said; "Most likely the entire club would want to watch."

"The entire club? How many is that?"

"There's usually a couple dozen people at the parties."

"Have you ever, you know, done things in front of the whole group?"

"Lots of times; Artie honey, I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. Having an audience really gets me off."

"Will you tell me about some of the things you've done while other people are watching you?"

"Of course I will, but not tonight. It's getting late and I still haven't finished telling you about my date with Clayt."

Suddenly bothered, I stared at Jackie.

She looked at me. "Artie, what's the matter?"

"Jackie, I don't understand." Neither of us paid any attention to the fact that I'd just called her Jackie.

Instead she asked, "Sweetheart, what don't you understand?"

"I'm beginning to realize just how sexually sophisticated you really are. I mean, you've slept with I don't know how many men, you go to swinger's parties, you've played bondage games with older couples and I don't know what else. Hell I'm sure there has to be lots more. Just look at that necklace you were wearing tonight. Jackie, I may be a yokel, but I can still recognize an expensive piece of jewelry when I see one."

Jackie rolled off of me. For a moment she lay silently next to me. Finally she said; "Yes, I suppose you could say that I am sexually sophisticated. Apparently that's bothering you."

"Yes, yes it is."

"Artie it shouldn't. I love you, all the other stuff is..."

"Jackie, that's what I don't understand."

"What do you mean?"

"How could a sophisticated woman like you possibly love a scrawny little simpleton like me?" I shook my head. "A submissive, scrawny little simpleton."

Jackie stared at me. After a moment she laughed and said; "Okay, I'm a shameless, supercilious slut and you profess to love me."

Grinning, I said; "I certainly do."

"Can you explain why?"

"Sure, you're beautiful..."

"Are you saying that you wouldn't have married me if I was homely?"

Suddenly understanding what Jackie was trying to tell me, I said; "Okay, I get it. You like the inner me."

"The outer you is pretty cute too. Artie, in addition to being sweet and sexy; you're strong, reliable, loving and honest. You're a wonderful man and I am so thankful that you're willing to put up with a wife who's a cheating slut."

"You have a soft spot for scrawny, submissive, simpletons. I have an equally large soft spot for cheating sluts." I winked at Jackie.

Jackie hugged me. "Artie Hammond, I love you so much."

"I love you too Jackie Conners."

"Would you like to hear about the rest of my date or would you rather just make love and go to sleep?"

"I want to hear about the rest of your date. One of the benefits of being married to a cheating slut is getting to hear about the fun she has with other men."

"Artie, I'm not sure there are many husbands who would agree with that statement."

"Just the natural born cuckolds and I happen to be one of them."

Laughing, Jackie said; "And I am so glad that I found you."

"All right, back to story time. If I remember correctly Mr. Taylor had just finished fucking your tits and you were sucking his cock again."

"Hearing you say that makes my pussy tingle." Jackie was giggling.

"Was your pussy tingling while you were sucking Mr. Taylor's big cock?"

Jackie gasped. "It wasn't just tingling, it was gushing. Artie, I was so turned on."

"You liked sucking him."

"Yes Artie, I did. I love cocks, I always have. I suppose that's one of the reasons I'm such a slut. When I'm giving a blow job I feel like I'm communing with the essence of primal lust."

"Wow!"

Jackie smiled. "When I'm sucking a man's cock, especially a really big cock; it feels like a transcendental experience."

"You're making love to his cock."

"I'm not making love to him."

"No, I understand that."

"But you may be right, I may be making love to his cock. Does that bother you Artie?"

"No, I don't think it does. In fact, it helps me understand just how sexual you really are."

"I am. I don't understand why I'm that way, but I am."

"I don't understand why I'm a submissive masochist. I just am."

Jackie nodded. "I guess we are what we are. Can you accept that Artie?"

"I think I can, but it might take me a little time. Our culture doesn't have much tolerance for either of us."

"Our culture doesn't have much tolerance for anyone who's different." Jackie shrugged. "That's their problem, not ours."

Admiring my wife's free spirited attitude, I nodded.

Jackie smiled, but then she paused. After a moment she said; "You're right, we do have to shield the girls from all of this."

"It's absolutely essential."

"What about Edie?" Jackie was asking about the widowed aunt who raised me.

I shook my head. "She's not an issue. I don't think Edie is in the least bit interested in our sex lives and she already knows that I do most of the household chores. She thinks it makes sense, my work schedule is much easier than yours."

"You're right. When Edie comes to visit I'll just have to be discreet about my extra fun."

"She comes to see the girls. While she's here they'll always be around, so you'll have to be discreet anyway." I smiled at Jackie. "We've gotten side tracked again, haven't we."

"I'm sorry Artie. I really do need to talk about all of this. I'm terrified that I'm going to do something that will hurt you and make you leave."

I smiled. "Feel free to talk as much as you want. Talking is a good way to make sure nothing like that happens. Besides, I'm still trying to figure all of this out too. I need to talk just as much as you do."

Jackie smiled. "But you're right, it does get us side tracked. Let's get back to my date. Telling you about it is so much fun."

"I believe you were sucking Mr. Taylor's cock."

Jackie's smile turned into a grin. Giggling, she said; "Yes I was and I can't begin to describe how happy I am that you want to hear more about it."

"What can I say; I'm a natural born cuckold."

Lasciviously licking her lips, Jackie said; "And I love to party with other men and tell you about it."

My breath caught.

Jackie kissed me and then she said; "Artie, by that time Clayt's cock was hard again and when it's hard, it's huge. It's not all that long, maybe seven inches; but it's thick and it has this fantastic upward curve."

I looked down at my penis. It was sticking straight up, but it was just barely four inches, pencil thin and it didn't curve at all. It wasn't big enough to curve. Turning to Jackie, I said, "Seven inches is a lot longer than mine."

Reaching down and giving my cock a firm squeeze, Jackie said; "You're a little cuckboy, you don't need a big cock."

A thrill rippled through my loins. Jackie had just taunted me. It was subtle, but it was a taunt and it was the first time she'd ever said something like that. Yes, she'd called me cuckboy, but that was all she'd done. Now she was suggesting that I wasn't really a man. My masochistic desires erupted. Bursting with excitement, I stared at my wife.

There was a moment of silence and then, realizing what she'd just said, Jackie shook her head; "Artie, I'm so sorry. That just popped out. I didn't..."

Smiling, I gently touched my index finger to Jackie's lips. "No, don't apologize. It excited me."

"It did?"

I felt my face flush with humiliation, but realizing the importance of the moment I took a deep breath and tried to explain. "Yes, it did. Jackie, I..." I faltered. I was overwhelmed with embarrassment.

Jackie stared at me.

Fighting to regain my composure, I took another deep breath and tried again. "Jackie, we've already talked about my masochism."

Suddenly understanding, Jackie nodded. "Of course; I'm sorry Artie, I'm usually more perceptive than that. You want me to taunt you, don't you?"

Once more, I felt my face flush with embarrassment.

Noticing, Jackie shook her head and said; "I'm not making this easy for you, am I."

I shrugged.

Jackie leaned over, kissed my cheek and whispered; "It excited me too."

I looked at her.

She smiled and said; "It really did."

I smiled.

She said; "Don't forget that I love you and this is just a game."

"I won't."

"Promise?"

"Yes."

"If I go too far, will you tell me?"

"I'll try."

"Artie, this is important. Taunting you and hurting you would be a fun game, but I don't want to really hurt you."

Having read volumes of Internet stories about dominant women and submissive men, I immediately knew the solution. I said; "Time out."

Shaking her head in confusion, Jackie said; "Time out? What does that mean?"

"It's going to be our safe word. If either of us says or does something that makes the other one uncomfortable we call, 'Time out'."

"Can you do that Artie?"

"I think so. Can you do it?"

Jackie laughed. "I don't think I'm the one who's going to need a safe word; but yes, I'm sure I can." She thought for a moment and then she asked; "Artie, do you really think you can do that?"

"Yes, I think I can; having it as an established protocol makes it easier."

"Sweetheart, if you can really do that it allows me to relax when we play games. I won't have to worry about pushing you too hard."

"I want you to push me."

"Artie, are you sure about that?"

"Yes, I think I am; no know I am. There isn't any question about it."

Jackie stared at me. After a moment she smiled and said; "All right, let's try it. Remember you can always call time out."

"I won't forget."

"Okay, here goes. Cuckboy, why would a little wimp like you even think about comparing himself to a man like Clayt?"

Momentarily taken aback by the brashness of Jackie's question, I recoiled.

Jackie was watching me carefully. She noted my reaction immediately and tried to back track. "Artie, I didn't mean it, I was just playing."

My shock was only temporary. Quickly recovering, I said; "No, that was perfect."

"Are you sure?'

"Yes, I am." And then I remembered something from one of my favorite cuckold stories. It was just what we needed. I said; "Jacqueline, may I make another suggestion."

"Of course."

"When we're playing, 'time out' is the only phrase that should concern you. You should ignore anything else I say." I paused and then I said; "No, that's not quite right. Anything else I say should be viewed as encouragement."

"I'm not sure I understand what you're telling me."

"Let's try it again. Repeat what you said to me a moment ago."

"You're sure it's all right."

"I'm sure."

"Okay. Cuckboy, why would a little wimp like you even think about comparing himself to a man like Clayt?"

In my most submissive tone of voice I said; "Ms. Jacqueline, please don't call me a wimp."

"Are you telling me that it's okay to call you a wimp?"

Feeling both excited and embarrassed, I quietly answered; "Yes."

Jackie clapped her hands together. "Artie, that is so hot. I get it. When you really don't want me to do something, you'll call time out. I should take anything else you say as encouragement."

"That's right."

"That's really cool. Did you just think of that?"

"No it's in one of my favorite stories."

"I have to read that story. Do you have it?"

"Yes, I'll show it to you tomorrow."

"Okay, do you want to try that again?"

"Do you?"

Nodding, Jackie said; "I really do."

"Okay."

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"Cuckboy, why would a little wimp like you even think about comparing himself to a man like Clayt?"

"Ms. Jacqueline, please don't call me a wimp."

"Why not, that's what you are. You're a pencil dicked cuckold wimp..." Suddenly Jackie started giggling and added; "Who also happens to be the love of my life."

I laughed. "That last part does tend to detract from the overall effect of your taunt."

Jackie shrugged. "I don't know, I thought it added just the right amount of pizzazz."

"Pizzazz?"

"Yeah, pizzazz; you got a problem with that pencil dick?"

Grinning, I said; "No Ms. Jacqueline, I don't."

Jackie leaned over and kissed me hard on the lips. She was giggling. I was too.