Jackie and Artie Ch. 10

Story Info
The Beginning - Connie and Phil.
7.1k words
4.31
31.1k
14
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,900 Followers

This is the tenth episode in a series entitled "Jackie and Artie". If you have not read the previous nine episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Jackie and Artie" is a romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

*

As I walked into the living room to wait for Mr. Harper I started to get nervous. What if this man wasn't nice? What if he was an asshole? What if he laughed at me? Even worse, what if he pitied me? That would be unbearable.

Connie had assured me that Phil was a nice guy who understood, but could I trust Connie? I had to trust Connie. If I couldn't trust her, how could I trust Jackie?

Could I trust Jackie? Was trusting her foolish? She cheated on me the entire time we've been married.

Wednesday night she was terrified that I might divorce her. That was telling. If she didn't love me would divorce really be that terrible for her?

She wouldn't want to lose custody of the girls, but is that even a reasonable concern? She's the girl's mother. The courts almost never separate a mother from her children. At worst she'd end up with shared custody and shared custody would probably be a bonus for her. When I had the girls she'd be free to focus on her career and party with men.

I did put Jackie through law school so the court might decide that I was entitled to part of her income. Since I also had a career I doubted that she'd lose much. It was most likely that she'd end up with primary financial responsibility for the girls. I couldn't imagine that was a serious concern for her. While Jackie enjoys the things money can buy, money itself has never been a big motivator for her. Sex and power are her passions and of course, family.

Cuckold, insecurity is thy middle name. I smiled. It should be; cuckold, groundless insecurity is thy middle name. I knew Jackie. Nothing mattered more to her than her family and that family included me.

I'm sure there are naysayers who would eagerly point out that Jackie cheated on me for over eight years and I didn't know it. To those people I would say I did know it; I just chose not to recognize it. There's a big difference.

Yes, Jackie did lie to me, but in her mind it was the lesser evil. Knowing everything I now know, I have to agree with her. If she hadn't lied to me we wouldn't be together and we wouldn't have Cassie and Monica. That would be untenable.

No, when it came to things that really mattered; Jackie was trustworthy and that made Connie and Nattie trustworthy too. I smiled. I had three people who cared about me and that knowledge makes the fears, insecurities and doubts that plague all of us insignificant.

I glanced at the clock on the fireplace mantel. It was 7:30. Phil's arrival was imminent.

I sat on the couch. As I waited I thought about Jackie. It was 7:30. She'd been with Clayt for over an hour. I assumed that she'd already given him a blow job. She'd been very clear that when she got to his hotel room that was the first thing she was going to do.

I had a momentary attack of jealousy. Once again another man was getting something I'd been denied. Remembering my recent conversation with Connie, I quickly rejected that thought. Jackie had never deliberately deprived me of anything. Her neglect was an inadvertent side effect of the dual life she'd been trying to lead.

Feeling better, I relaxed and let my submissive cuckold desires flow freely. My wife was in a hotel room with another man. She'd most likely already sucked his cock and by now they were probably fucking. For several years this had been my secret fantasy. Now that it was actually happening it seemed to me that I should try to let go of my inhibitions and enjoy it.

Reaching down, I felt the chastity cage that confined my penis and turned me into a temporary eunuch. Excitement rippled through me as I thought about the pleasure Mr. Taylor must be experiencing with my wife while at the same time, I was required to wait patiently at home with my penis locked in a plastic cage. It was a cage designed to prevent me from even enjoying the simple pleasure of masturbation, a pleasure freely enjoyed by any teenaged boy with a stack of dirty pictures or an active imagination. To a submissive masochistic cuckold this was the excitement of denial in its most intense form.

I laughed. I really was one kinky son of a bitch; but then so were my wife, her mother and her sister. We were damn lucky that we'd found each other. I laughed again as I realized that was exactly what Connie had been trying to tell me for the past two days.

I thought about the past two and a half days. While I'd certainly been on an emotional roller coaster I had to admit that excluding our wedding day and the days our girls were born, these last days were turning out to be the most exciting time of my life.

I liked being a submissive cuckold and I liked being Jackie's servant. That was all there was to it. If Jackie liked that arrangement too, then why shouldn't we be able to live that way? I now knew that was what I wanted.

I understood that it was going to be difficult. There were going to be times when jealousy and insecurity wormed their way into my psyche. While I realized that was inevitable, I also knew that Jackie loved me and I was confident that knowledge would help me weather any attack of emotional doubt that might plague me.

I remembered Jackie saying that she was planning to tell Mr. Taylor about our relationship. I wondered if she'd done it. She'd also told me that she might call. I think she was hoping to get Mr. Taylor to thank me for allowing him to fuck her. That would be humiliating, deliciously humiliating. I felt my penis straining to expand in the confines of its plastic cage. Damn, I really was a kinky son of a bitch and my wife was every bit as kinky as I was. Life was definitely turning out to be fun.

And then the front doorbell rang. Phil Harper had arrived. I was about to meet my first bull. Suddenly panic stricken, I froze. The doorbell rang again. Pulling myself out of my state of panic I stood up and hurried across the room. I didn't want to keep Connie's guest waiting.

When I reached the door I stopped. I took one long slow breath to help me gather my courage and then I pulled the door open.

Phil Harper was a tall man, at least six foot three or maybe even four. While he was at least forty, he still had a full head of long wavy dark brown hair that he wore combed straight back. Clean shaven, he had a chiseled jaw and deep blue eyes that appeared to be full of life. He wore a tight fitting knit shirt that accentuated his broad shoulders, well-muscled torso and narrow waist. It was easy to see why women found him attractive. He was a handsome man.

As soon as he saw me he smiled and said; "Hi, I'm Phil Harper. I'm supposed to meet Connie Reid here."

Deciding to fully play my role, I nodded and said; "Good evening Mr. Harper, Madam Constance is expecting you. Please come in."

Laughing, Phil stepped into the house and said; "Madam Constance? Damn that woman does know how to play a game."

Still playing my role, I said; "Sir, Madam Constance is getting dressed. Please come into the living room and make yourself at home."

As I led Phil into the living room he said; "You must be Artie."

I stopped and turned so I was facing him. "Yes sir, I am. I'm Ms. Jacqueline's Conners personal servant."

Phil put his arm around my shoulder. "Artie, Can we take a break for a moment?"

"Yes sir, of course we can."

Shaking his head, Phil said; "No, if we're taking a break I'm Phil, all right?"

Nodding, I said; "Jackie and I call it a time-out."

"That works for me, I'm calling time-out."

I smiled. "Okay Phil."

Smiling back at me, Phil said; "Artie, I'm Phil Harper. It's a pleasure to finally meet you."

I looked at him with a puzzled expression. "Finally meet me?"

"Artie; Connie, Jackie, Nattie and I are all members of a rather loosely organized sex club. We get together once or twice a month. Our meetings are actually parties."

"Jackie, Connie and Nattie have all told me about the club."

"The parties are sex parties."

"I know."

"All of us are friends, so we also take some time to fill each other in on what's happening in our lives. Artie; Jackie, Connie and Nattie describe you as the greatest man that's ever walked the face of the earth."

Suddenly feeling like I was being pandered, a wave of bitterness surged through me. "And that's why Jackie was fucking you and a host of other men for the past several years."

We stared at each other. After a moment Phil said; "I'm sorry, I deserved that. I know that you just learned about all of this a couple of days ago. I should have been more sensitive."

Shaking my head, I said; "No I'm sorry, I've already discussed all of this with Jackie, Connie and Nattie. It's just that I'm still a little touchy about it."

Nodding, Phil said; "And I sounded like I was schmoozing you."

"Yeah a little bit."

"Maybe I was, but it wasn't to con you. Artie, all three of them really do love you."

"I know."

"Do you?"

"Yeah I think I do."

"I'm glad, because it's true."

I smiled.

Phil smiled back and then he said; "So you seem to have found a niche as a submissive cuck."

"I guess so."

"Your answer suggests that you're still having a little difficulty coming to grips with your new position."

"Our culture doesn't applaud wimps who get a thrill from seeing other men fuck their wives."

Shaking his head, Phil said; "No it doesn't, hell our culture doesn't extol the virtues of anyone who deviates even a little bit from a very narrowly defined norm."

"Aint that the truth."

"Our sex club does."

"What do you mean?"

"Our sex club celebrates the diversity of sexual preferences. Our motto is, if you're consenting adults and no one is being seriously injured, it's all good."

"Seriously injured?"

Phil shrugged. "I have a good friend, his name is Teddy,"

"Connie mentioned him."

"Nothing excites Teddy more than watching his wife suck my cock while my wife whips him."

"Does that happen very often?"

"At least once a week."

"Damn."

"All four of us are also close friends."

"Connie told me that you and Teddy were friends."

"All four of us are close friends. Artie, once a month Teddy's wife, Linda gives him a fantasy night. It's a night when Linda tries to show him how much she really loves him. On fantasy nights Linda will do anything for Teddy, nothing within reason is off the table. Do you know what he always chooses?"

"I have no idea."

"My wife Janice and his wife, Linda take turns sitting on Teddy's face while the other one sucks his cock."

Laughing, I said; "I've never met your wife or Linda, but the idea sounds pretty hot to me."

Phil patted my back. "Artie my friend, that was spoken like a true cuck."

"Okay, so what would you choose?"

"I'd take turns fucking them while the other one licks my balls and my ass. We do that a couple of times a month and we always make Teddy watch."

"Damn."

Phil grinned. "Fuckin A; Teddy loves being a cuck, I love being a stud. The world is a wonderful place, everyone's happy."

"Connie told me that your wife sleeps with other men."

"That's right, so what? Hell, she even has a boyfriend. She's with him right now."

"Doesn't that bother you?"

"Why should it? Janice loves me. Joel, her current boyfriend, is just a little bit of fluff on the side. Teddy's wife Linda is my girlfriend. We've been seeing each other for about a year and a half. We're good friends, but we don't love each other. Linda is madly in love with Teddy, I'm madly in love with Janice and Janice is madly in love with me. All four of us know that. Artie, Jackie enjoys fucking other men, but you're the only man she'll ever love."

"Yeah, I think I know that too."

"I hope you do, because it's the truth."

Phil and I turned. Connie was standing in the doorway to the hall that led to the bedrooms. She was wearing a flowered silk robe that belonged to Jackie.

Smiling, Connie said; "Hi Phil."

"Hi Connie, how are you tonight?"

"I'm having a wonderful evening. My daughter's slave just finished bathing me."

Phil grinned. "You and Jackie are bringing him along quickly."

"He's eager to learn, that helps." Connie paused. she looked at Phil for a moment and then she turned to me and said. "Cuckboy, Mr. Harper doesn't appear to have a beer. Do you have an explanation for that lapse of hospitality?"

Feeling like I'd let Connie down, I nervously stammered; "I'm sorry ma'am, we were talking. I guess I forgot."

Phil intervened. "Connie, it was my fault. I wanted us to get to know each other a little before we started playing games, so I called a time-out. Artie told me that was the phrase you were using."

Slowly nodding, Connie said; "Of course, I should have realized that from the tone of the conversation I heard when I entered the room."

Connie walked over and put her arm around me. "I'm sorry Artie; this domination game is new to me too. I was trying to be a strict mistress. Now it's clear that I misread the situation."

Shaking my head, I said; "No Madam Constance, you were completely within your rights to call me on my breach of courtesy. Time-out or not, Mr. Harper is a superior and your guest. You assigned me the task of greeting him and seeing to his comfort. I should have taken care of that before we started our conversation. I let you down, I'm sorry. I'll willingly submit to any punishment that you feel is appropriate."

"Artie honey, let's call this a learning experience for both of us. While I have to admit that the prospect of punishing you is exciting, Jackie is your real mistress. The first time you're punished she should be the one who does it."

Turning to Phil, Connie asked; "Do you agree?" It was clear that she was looking for guidance from her more experienced friend.

Phil nodded. "Yes and I think you handled this situation competently. If Linda was here I'm certain she would tell you that while a dominant needs to be firm, she also has to be judicious. You were just judicious."

Connie smiled.

Phil turned to me. "Artie, I think it's time for us to end our time-out."

"Yes Mr. Harper, I agree."

"Good. Connie, I would love a beer and knowing you, I'll bet you'd like a glass of white wine."

Looking at me, Connie said; "Cuckboy, a beer for Mr. Harper and a glass of pinot grigio for me. We'll be in Jackie's office."

As I hurried to the kitchen to get the drinks I wondered why Connie was taking Mr. Harper to Jackie's office and then the answer dawned on me. That was the only room in the house with a door that locked. Connie was planning to play with Mr. Harper and she wanted to be certain that curious little girls weren't going to wander into the room while they were playing.

In the kitchen I poured a glass of pinot grigio for Connie and opened a beer for Mr. Harper. After pouring the beer into a glass I placed it, Connie's glass of wine and several napkins on a tray and quickly carried the tray to the office. I didn't want to keep my superiors waiting.

When I reached the office the door was closed. I knocked.

From inside Connie said; "Come in Cowboy." She was being careful; the girl's bedroom was just down the hall. I suppose we wouldn't have had to have been so careful if we'd gone down to my room in the basement, but then the girls would have been out of earshot. Connie and I both wanted to be close enough to hear the girls if they needed us.

I opened the door and walked into the room. Phil was sitting in Jackie's leather reading chair. He was still wearing his knit shirt, but his shoes and socks were on the floor next to his chair and his trousers and undershorts were lying in a heap on the top of Jackie's desk. It was obvious that he'd undressed quickly.

Connie had taken off Jackie's silk robe. It was lying on the desk next to Phil's trousers. All she was wearing was a garter belt, nylon stockings and her spike heeled pumps. She was kneeling on the floor between Phil's legs. Both of her hands were wrapped around his amazingly large and very erect cock.

Turning to me, Connie said; "Set our drinks on the table next to Mr. Harper and then lock the door and stand over by the wall. It's time for you to see how a woman treats a real man."

I set their drinks on the side table and locked the door to Jackie's office.

As I was about to take my place by the wall, Connie said; "Cuckboy, straighten our clothing."

Feeling incredibly submissive, I obediently folded Mr. Harper's trousers, his boxer shorts and the silk robe Connie had been wearing. After carefully laying everything back on Jackie's desk I withdrew to my place by the wall. I was standing about six feet to Mr. Harper's right. This position provided me with an unobstructed view of both Connie and Phil.

As soon as I was settled Connie said; "Watch carefully cuckboy, this is what Nattie and I and of course, Jackie; always do for our stallions." Connie had emphasized the words, "and of course Jackie". She was taunting me. Her choice of the word stallion rather than playmate or male friends was another deliberate barb.

Earlier that evening, just after we'd had our talk about why Jackie had been neglecting me; Connie had offered to slow down the teasing and denial until I was feeling more secure about my role as a cuckold. She'd even offered to remove my chastity cage.

I'd asked her not to do that. In fact, instead of easing off I'd urged Connie to intensify the teasing and denial. Living as Jackie's submissive cuckold was my fantasy and now that it was becoming a reality I wanted to experience it to the fullest extent possible. I was regaining my confidence in Jackie's love for me and if I did have a relapse of insecurity I knew that I could always call time-out.

Connie was watching me. Well aware that she was pushing my limits, she was trying to gauge my reaction to her taunts.

Realizing that I needed to reassure her, I winked.

Connie laughed.

Phil saw my wink too and said, "It looks to me like everyone is doing just fine."

Connie was noticeably relaxed, but she still gave me another quick glance.

I nodded to her.

She smiled at me and then she turned back to Phil and gave the massive head of his cock a long sloppy wet kiss.

Grinning, Phil said; "Oh yeah baby, that's exactly what this bad boy needs."

Connie looked up at him. While she gave his cock several firm strokes she coyly asked; "Is a kiss really all you need?" Clearly, I wasn't the only one who was being teased.

Phil laughed. "You know it's not baby. Now let's show cuckboy over there what a hot slut you really are."

Feigning shock, Connie said; "Oh my, what do you want me to do?"

I smiled. It was apparent that Connie and Phil were good friends who took great delight in playing with each other.

Phil said, "I want you to suck my dick."

Giggling, Connie said; "What a lovely idea." And then she parted her lips and took the large head of Phil's cock into her mouth.

And that temporarily ended the playful teasing. Phil rested his head on the back of Jackie's easy chair and closed his eyes while Connie started sucking him in earnest.

I watched in rapt silence.

After several minutes Connie took Phil's cock out of her mouth and slowly stroked it with both of her hands. While she stroked it she said; "Look at it cuckboy. Isn't it magnificent? See how it has a little upward curve to it. That's what happens to really big cocks when they get hard and believe me, right now this cock is rock hard."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,900 Followers
12