Jackie and Artie Ch. 15

Story Info
The Beginning - Artie watches Jackie party with Ron.
15.1k words
4.24
50.3k
30
0

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,898 Followers

This is the fifteenth and final episode in a series entitled "Jackie and Artie". If you have not read the previous fourteen episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Jackie and Artie" is a romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

*

Once I reached the sanctuary of the kitchen I stopped and took a deep breath. The initial meeting with Jackie's boyfriend had gone well, surprisingly well; but it had still been stressful. I allowed myself a few seconds to regain my composure and then I went to work. I was Jackie's servant. She was entertaining. I didn't want to let her down.

I took a Diet Coke and a bottle of Budweiser out of the refrigerator. I grabbed two glasses from the cupboard, filled one with ice and poured Jackie's Diet Coke into it. I then opened the bottle of beer and set it, the empty glass and Jackie's Diet Coke on my favorite silver serving tray. After adding two cocktail napkins and two coasters I picked up the tray and hurried back to the living room.

Jackie and Ron were now sitting on the couch. Actually Ron was sitting on the couch. Jackie was sitting on Ron. She was nestled in to him, facing out towards me. Ron's knit shirt was draped across the arm of the couch. Jackie was leaning against his bare chest. The fingers of Ron's right hand were fondling Jackie's lace covered nipple. The short skirt of her silk nighty was pulled up around her waist. Jackie's legs were spread wide open. The fingers of Ron's left hand were massaging her exposed cunt. From across the living room I could see the moisture of my wife's arousal glistening on his fingers.

As I crossed the living room Jackie said; "Artie, I've been filling Ron in on some of the rules of our game. He now knows about calling time out. I also explained our little gimmick where if you don't call time out we're to ignore any pleas or protestations you might make. You're not really unhappy or distressed. You're actually telling us that you're enjoying what we're saying and doing."

I nodded. "Yes ma'am." I was being deliberately servile. I wanted Jackie to know that I was enjoying this.

Picking up my message, she smiled and then in a voice dripping with self-entitled arrogance, Jackie said; "Set our beverages on the end table."

"Yes Ms. Jacqueline."

Jackie stared at me. The previous evening we'd decided that today I would call her Jacqueline rather than Ms. Jacqueline. We'd also agreed that Ms. Jacqueline was a name that we would reserve for times when I was feeling especially submissive or Jackie was feeling especially dominant.

I placed the two napkins and coasters on the end table. After setting Jackie's Diet Coke on one of the coasters I asked, "Mr. Clark would you like a glass?"

Ron smiled. "A glass would be nice Artie."

I poured the beer into the second glass and set it on the other coaster. When I was finished I turned to Jackie and said; "Ms. Jacqueline, may I say something?"

Sensing how submissive I was feeling, Jackie said; "Yes Artie, you may; but please remember your place."

"Of course Ms. Jacqueline."

"What is that you want to say Artie?"

"Ms. Jacqueline I beg you not to call me cucky or cuckboy in front of your boyfriend."

Jackie looked at me for a moment and then she said; "Time-out"

I wasn't surprised.

"Artie are you sure?"

"Yes I am. We just established that Ron is going to be part of our game. As Aunt Edie would say, 'in for a penny, in for a pound'"

"Yes, your Aunt Edie would say exactly that. Okay, if that's what you want I'm certainly not going to object." Jackie laughed. "Right now I so excited that I'll happily take this game as far as you're willing to go with it."

I smiled at Jackie. "I gather you're enjoying yourself."

"Artie honey, I'm sitting on my big dicked boyfriends lap. He's playing with my tits and finger fucking me while my submissive husband is serving us drinks and calling me Ms. Jacqueline. Sweetheart, I don't think it can get any better than this."

Grinning at Jackie, I said; "I'll bet it can."

Jackie raised her eyebrows. "This sounds interesting, please elaborate."

Shaking my head, I said; "I'm your servant, I wouldn't want to be impertinent."

"Since you're generally loyal and obedient, I think I can tolerate a little candor from you. Just remember to be respectful."

Ron chuckled, "You two are amazing. I'm loving this."

I said, "Mr. Clark is demonstrating that he's an open minded, considerate participant. I suggest that this might be a good time to explore some of the limits of our game."

"Artie, are you sure?"

"Why not, if things start to get out of hand I'll call time-out. Jacqueline, you love being both a slut and a dom. My fantasy is to be a submissive cuckold husband enduring the agony of watching his wife acting like a slut for another man. Mr. Clark is eager for a little kinky sex."

Laughing, Ron said; "You got that right."

"Jacqueline, this is the perfect opportunity for all three of us to have fun. Let's not waste it because were still a little nervous about offending each other."

"Will you promise that you'll call time-out if I go too far?"

"Of course I will and then we can talk about it and learn from it."

Jackie thought for a moment and then she smiled and said, "Okay, let's try it."

I smiled at her and said; "The time-out is over."

Shaking his head, Ron said, "I'm impressed. You two have a system that really works."

Jackie leaned back against him. "We'll see, the system is about to get its first real test."

I grinned. "I'm ready."

Jackie laughed. "Okay cuckboy, here we go." She took a deep breath and then she said, "Cuckie, move the coffee table away from the couch. My boyfriend and I need some space."

"Yes ma'am."

As I was pulling the coffee table into the middle of the living room Jackie stood up and pulled the lace nighty over her head. "Ron honey, I know you love this nighty, but I'm ready for some nasty sweaty sex. We need to get naked."

Ron stood up and started unbuckling his belt. "I like this plan."

Jackie handed her nighty to me. "Here cucky, it will need to be washed and ironed."

"Yes ma'am, I'll see to it."

Ron kicked off his shoes, dropped his trousers and stepped out of them. As he was removing his socks his huge cock slipped out of the opening in the front of his boxer shorts and stood obscenely erect.

Giggling, Jackie said; "The big boy is ready to play."

"Damn right he is." Ron pushed his boxer shorts down to his ankles and kicked them off.

Now completely unveiled, his erection was mammoth. I couldn't stop myself from staring.

Jackie smirked. "Makes you feel like a little boy, doesn't it cucky." And then realizing how insulting her comment had been she sighed and said; "Artie, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

I winked at her.

Jackie stared at me.

I winked at her again.

I saw her relax. After a moment she smiled and mouthed the words, "I love you Artie."

Smiling back, I mouthed the words; "I know, I love you too Jacqueline."

Quickly regaining her confidence, Jackie said; "Cucky, pick up Mr. Clark's clothes. Bring them to my boudoir. Hang them in that empty section of my closet. Since you haven't yet had an opportunity to reorganize my clothing there's plenty of space in there."

I quickly gathered up Mr. Clark's clothing. When I picked up his boxer shorts Jackie said; "Fold them neatly and lay them on the top of my dresser."

While picking up your wife's boyfriends clothing is demeaning, folding his used underwear is humiliating. My masochistic desires were running rampant. My entire body was pulsing with excitement.

Nodding, I said; "Yes ma'am" And then I quickly carried Mr. Clark's clothing and Jackie's nighty to her bedroom.

I smiled as I hung Mr. Clark's shirt and trousers in the section of the bedroom closet that had once been mine. Jackie was a creative game player. While this was a subtle taunt, it added an unbelievable degree of excitement to the scenario we were acting out.

As I was folding Ron's boxer shorts I heard a sound behind me. I turned. Jackie was standing naked in the bedroom doorway. I stared at her for a moment and then I said, "You really are a beautiful woman."

"Thank you Artie, you're a beautiful man."

We smiled at each other and then I asked, "Where's Mr. Clark?"

"He drank that beer you brought him. He's peeing."

I nodded.

"Artie are you okay?"

"I'm having a wonderful time. How about you?"

"This is the most exciting sex scene I've ever experienced."

"That's saying a lot."

Jackie giggled. "Yes it is." She walked over and kissed me. After she kissed me she stepped back and stared at me.

Realizing that there was something Jackie wanted to say, I said; "Go ahead, say it. I promise I won't get mad."

"I'm not afraid you'll get mad. I just don't want to push you into something you don't want to do."

"Jackie this is working because we're being candid with each other. Please tell me what you want me to do."

"Artie, Ron and I are both naked now and it looks like you're going to be with us for the rest of the time he's here. It feels kind of weird for us to be naked while you're still dressed."

Suddenly I understood the reason for Jackie's reticence. If I take off my clothes Ron will see my chastity cage.

Smiling, Jackie said; "In for a penny in for a pound."

I chuckled. "Aunt Edie's always there when we need her."

Of course Jackie was right. She and Ron were now both naked. If I wanted to stay with them I needed to be naked too. That left me with only two choices. I could take off my clothes and expose my chastity cage or I could retire to my basement bedroom for the rest of the day and imagine what Jackie and her boyfriend were doing in the privacy of Jackie's bedroom.

Realizing that I really had only one acceptable option, I said; "Will you warn him? It will be harder for me if he laughs when he sees it."

"I'll make sure he doesn't. Give me five minutes and then join us in the living room."

"Do you want me to take off my clothes in here?"

"If that would make it easier for you, you certainly may; but I think it would be more fun if I could make you undress in front of us in the living room."

Nodding, I said; "I'll wait."

After giving me another kiss, Jackie said; "I'll see you in the living room in five minutes." And then she turned and hurried out of her bedroom. I watched the clock. Five minutes seemed like an hour. Finally it was time. I took a deep breath and started walking. While I was excited, I was also nervous. I was about to take off my pants in front of Jackie's boyfriend. When that happened he was not only going to see my ridiculously small my penis, he was also going to see the chastity cage that Jackie had locked me into the previous night.

It was true that during the past two years I'd frequently imagined this very scene while I masturbated during my morning shower. That was fantasy, in just a few seconds this was going to be real. There's a big difference.

There was still time to back out. While I was certain that by now Jackie had told Ron about my chastity cage, I could still avoid the humiliation of showing it to him. I could excuse myself and retreat to the sanctuary of my basement bedroom.

As frightened as I was, I knew that I didn't really want to do that. Earlier, I'd told both Jackie and Ron that this was a wonderful opportunity for all three of us to act out our most exciting fantasies. When I said that, I meant it. Now I was on the verge of making the exact mistake that I'd earlier cautioned Jackie to avoid.

Realizing that I'd never be able to forgive myself if I missed out on this opportunity because I was afraid of being embarrassed, I took another deep breath and proceed down the bedroom hallway.

When I reached the entrance to the living room I stopped. Still naked, Jackie and Ron were once again seated on the couch only this time Jackie wasn't sitting on Ron's lap, she was cuddled next to him. He had his arm draped around her shoulder. She was slowly stroking his erect cock. Both of them were watching me intently. It was clear that they had been waiting for me.

Jackie said, "Artie please come in and join us." Her voice was soft and reassuring.

I stepped into the living room.

Ron said; "Artie, Jackie told me about it. It's okay, in fact I love it. You were right when you said I craved kinky sex."

I nodded. "And this is pretty kinky."

"Yeah it is and as far as I'm concerned that makes it fun and exciting."

"You're not the one wearing the chastity cage."

"No I'm not. I don't have submissive inclinations, so wearing one wouldn't give me the same thrill it gives you."

I smiled. Once again Ron was exhibiting remarkable insight.

"Are you ready to start playing again?" Jackie was watching me carefully.

Still smiling, I said; "Yes Ms. Jacqueline, I am; but please don't make me undress in front of Mr. Clark."

Realizing that I was using our code and actually telling her that I was now fully committed to playing the game, Jackie grinned. A mischievous twinkle appeared in her eyes and she said; "Cuckboy I was under the impression that you were my faithful servant. Was I wrong about that?"

My mounting excitement squashed any remaining feeling of insecurity that I had. Adopting my most submissive demeanor, I said; "No ma'am, you weren't wrong about that. I am you're faithful servant. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you."

"Today it would please me if you were naked while you're serving my boyfriend and me."

"Yes ma'am." I didn't move. I wanted to give Jackie an opportunity to assert her authority.

She took it. "Cuckboy you're trying my patience. Take off your shirt."

Nodding, I quickly pulled my shirt over my head and laid it on the chair next to me. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that Ron was intently watching this scene play out.

"And now your shoes and your socks." Jackie's tone was firm. It was a voice a frustrated mother might use with a recalcitrant little boy.

I took off my shoes and socks, set them next to the chair and waited.

Still slowly stroking her boyfriend's cock, Jackie watched me. After a moment she said, "And now your trousers."

I unbuckled my belt, opened my khakis and lowered them to the floor.

As I stepped out of them Jackie said; "Fold them neatly, you don't want them to get wrinkled."

"Yes ma'am." I carefully folded my trousers and laid them on the chair next to my shirt. Now wearing only my white cotton underpants I turned back to Jackie and waited."

"Take off your tidy whiteys cuckboy, do it now." Jackie was smiling. Her sadistic urges were surfacing. She was enjoying my humiliation.

Her excitement spurred my excitement. My pulse was racing. I pushed my underpants down to my ankles, stepped out of them and laid them on the chair next to my shirt and trousers. And then acutely aware that my cock cage was now fully exposed, I turned around and faced Jackie and Ron.

Ron stared at it. After a moment he shook his head and said; "Damn."

Continuing to slowly stroke Ron's cock, Jackie said; "Come over here cuckboy. We want to inspect you."

My submissive persona was now in full control. Powerless to do anything other than abjectly obey Jackie, I walked over and stood next to her. At that moment I was willing to submit to any indignity or humiliation that she might find amusing.

Still stoking Ron's huge erection with one hand Jackie ran the fingertips of her other hand along the length of the plastic sleeve that encased my tiny penis. "Ron I make cucky wear this whenever I'm with another man. It's a symbol."

"A symbol?" Ron was curious.

"Yes, like our wedding rings. Our wedding rings signify our undying love for each other and believe me, I do love Artie."

"I understand. I love Carol too. What does the cock cage symbolize?"

"My dominance. By requiring Artie wear it while I'm with another man I'm asserting that I'm free to do whatever pleases me, while my submissive husband has to remain steadfastly loyal and faithful. By agreeing to wear it, Artie is affirming that assertion."

Jackie looked at me. "Do you concur, cuckboy?"

While we'd never actually discussed it, Jackie had just succinctly summed up the purpose of the cock cage. It was a declaration of her dominance. "Yes ma'am, I do concur."

Jackie smiled and then she said, "Look at my boyfriend's cock. It really is magnificent, isn't it cucky."

"Yes ma'am, it is."

"It's not difficult to understand why I choose to lock your little penis in a cage and enjoy this cock instead, is it."

"No ma'am, it's not."

"As your dominant mistress it's also my right, isn't it cucky."

"Yes Ms. Jacqueline, it is your right."

"I've told you that I love big cocks, haven't I cucky."

"Yes ma'am, you have."

"I'm a slut cucky. Your wife is a slut. You know that, don't you?"

"Yes ma'am, I'm well aware of that."

"But I'm not your slut, am I cucky?"

"No ma'am, you're not."

"Why not cucky?"

"Because I'm your servant."

Smiling, Jackie said; "That's right cucky."

Jackie paused. After a moment she asked; "Cucky if I'm a slut, but I'm not your slut; who's slut am I?"

"I believe you're Mr. Clark's slut ma'am."

"That's right cucky. I am Mr. Clark's slut and right now I'm holding his big beautiful cock in my hand. What do you think I want to do with it?"

"I'm sure you want to suck it ma'am."

"I do. I can't wait to get this gorgeous cock in my mouth. Would you like to watch?"

"Yes ma'am, very much."

Turning to Ron, Jackie said; "Honey, would it be all right if my husband watches while I suck your cock?"

Ron laughed. "You two are amazing. I have never in my life been as excited as I am right now. Jackie at this moment I can't think of anything I would enjoy more than one of your blow jobs and I want Artie to stay and watch. That's what this game is all about."

He paused for a moment and then he added; "But I do have to warn you, right now this little scene has me so worked up that I might not be able to last very long." Ron looked at me. "Artie, you may not be seeing me at my best."

I grinned at Ron. "I just took off my white cotton underpants and showed you my chastity cage."

Grinning back, Ron said; "Yeah you're right. We've gotten to know each other pretty well in the last half hour. You're trusting me, I guess I'd better be able to trust you too."

"All right, we're done with the formalities; it's time to get down to some nasty sweaty sex." Jackie stood up.

Chuckling, Ron said; "My favorite kind."

Jackie flashed him a quick smile and then she turned to me. "Cucky, you're in the presence of two superiors. Get down on your knees."

"Yes ma'am." I obediently dropped to my knees.

Lasciviously rubbing her shaved cunt, Jackie said; "Before I get started I want you to crawl over here and give me a little sugar."

I quickly crawled over to Jackie.

She spread the glistening lips of her pussy apart. "Kiss me cuckboy."

I placed my hands on my wife's rear, pulled her to me and passionately kissed her sopping cunt.

"Do you feel how wet I am cucky?"

Keeping my face buried in Jackie's cunt, I nodded.

"Use your tongue. Give my pussy a French kiss."

I extended my tongue and started licking Jackie while I continued kissing her.

Jackie responded by grabbing the back of my head and grinding her cunt into my face. While she was doing that she said; "Ron honey, my little cuckboy isn't very good a fucking, but eats pussy better than anyone I've ever met."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,898 Followers