Jackie Becomes a Wife

Story Info
A second take on Jackie learning to be a wife.
5.5k words
4.41
39.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick explanation. For those who are stumbling across this line of stories for the first time, there is the original version up to three chapters and now I am taking a second shot here. I've gotten a lot of comments saying that they weren't happy with where I took this story line beyond the first chapter, and in some ways I agree with them and feel like I owe it to them to make this alternate version going in a different direction.

This is picking up after the original, a second chapter take two.

* All characters are 18+ of age

----------------------------------

Jackie woke up the next morning and Martin had left for work. It was nine now and she sat up against the pillows. She sat there for a few minutes holding her head. She felt strange, in a way that was, like everything else going on, foreign to her and she didn't know how to handle it. In a way, it was a little painful too, like a headache. She looked at herself, in woman's lingerie in a messy bed that belonged to her father and or lover. To her side on the bed was a dark outline of a stain, the stain from last night that she had promised to clean up. She stared at it and could only think about what she had done, and how much she had liked it. After a few minutes she finally pulled the sheets off and rolled out of bed.

She lumbered to the master bathroom and flicked on the light. She began to run a shower and stripped off the few articles of lingerie she had on, throwing them in the hamper. She stood in front of the mirror and looked at herself. She saw a beautiful... girl? Looking back at her. In all honesty, while she pondered what she was now she couldn't think of anything. It all seemed so wrong, surreal, and impossible. But here she (he?) was, standing naked without a single hair around her body excluding the brushed out brown hair atop her hair, and with smooth silky white skin all the way from her head to her smooth crotch to her toes, and ruined makeup scarring her face. Her crotch looked pathetic, the penis that should confirm that she was Jack, the young boy who had been kicked out of college and was living with his dad, hardly stood for anything anymore as it sagged with a look of feminine complacency.

The feeling she had felt in bed only began to wash over her more as she looked on. The one thing that she could nail down what it resembled was confusion. No matter how much she tried to argue in favor of being Jack, she couldn't convince herself. Meanwhile, the more she argued with herself that she was Jackie, Martin's new lover, things kind of clicked. She grabbed a wash cloth and cleaned off her ruined makeup, finally stepping into the shower after five minutes of staring. She used the same womanly soaps as before, washing down the mid-length brown strands of hair she had, and cleansing every nook and cranny across her skin with a lavender smelling froth.

She picked up her mother's old razor and doubled down on her smooth skin, making sure that not a hair even considered regrowing. Then she cut the water and stepped out onto the shower mat. She reached for a towel and wrapped it around her body. She did her business as she dried off and continued her mental quest for understanding. She toiled with her condition and tried to find some form of a conclusion to fight off this strange, confused feeling that lingered.

What was she? She WAS Jack. That much is true. Now, she was somebody who had slept with Martin, used womanly soaps, shaved like a woman, enjoyed dressing like one, and enjoyed trying to be one. Does that make her a woman? Sure. But, her small member between her legs would argue otherwise...

What was she going to do? Yesterday she had just spent her time doing chores, preparing both physically and mentally for Martin to come home. But was that going to be her existence now? What could that be like? Would she want that? Well, maybe. She really enjoyed yesterday, and felt a rush like never before once Martin came home...

What was her relationship with Martin? He had been her father all her life, but yesterday and last night it didn't feel that way. They felt like lovers. And she didn't hate it. In fact, she loved it as much as she had ever loved Martin before, maybe more. But what would he think of the idea? It's... Just too strange...

She realized that she was now dry and made her way out the bathroom and for the door leading to the hall. But she paused as she got to the door and thought about it for a second. Should she go back to Jack's room and just dress like a boy again, act like nothing had happened, and continue with his miserable life? Or should she turn around and dress in her mother's clothes, all of the soft silks and tight curves to continue her life as Jackie, and make herself and Martin both happy? The answer seemed obvious when she thought about it objectively.

She turned and walked back for the closet. She opened it and looked at the collection before her of dresses, skirts, shirts, and all sorts more of beautiful woman's clothes. The thought popped into her head for a mere second, "The collection of HER clothes." But she shooed it away for now.

she didn't know what she wanted, so she tried to think of what her mother might wear. It was a nice day out, partly cloudy in the mid seventies, so she decided on some kind of dress. She shuffled through the line of dresses until she came across a cute little yellow one that started with two straps up her shoulders and clung its way down to her waist before fraying out in a cupcake-like fan to her knees. She grabbed it, then realized that she had to find things to go under it, too. She opened the drawers in the dresser to find a new pair of panties, bra, and maybe some leggings too. She found a solid pair of white panties and a matching plain white bra to go with it. She also found some black pantyhose to put over top of those.

She took it all out and laid them on the bed, once again being reminded of the stain that she needed to deal with later that day. She then started putting them on, one by one in order. She slipped the panties up her smooth legs and the bra down her lacy arms. Once her flat chest was covered in the overly sized bra and her small penis tucked in the panties she rolled the pantyhose up her legs. Finally, she slipped her way into the yellow dress and patted away as she adjusted everything to be comfortable. She felt a little weird, being able to press down on the fake protrusions where breasts should be as there was nothing behind to support the bra, so she decided to find something to stuff it with. She walked into the bathroom and took some toilet paper, stuffing them into the bra along with two pairs of small ankle-high socks for a bit of firmness.

She turned and looked in the mirror, and despite her cute outfit she still needed makeup to complete the transformation. So she sat down and once again went through the steps that she had studied online on how to apply makeup. She still had no sense of subtlety, nor enough knowledge to change anything up, so she once again applied the same layers of slightly provocative night-club makeup that the tutorials seemed to all tote. She finished it with a firetruck red lipstick and made kissy faces to herself in the mirror, amazed at how whole the change was between Jack and Jackie. Again, Jackie stood in the bathroom as Martin's cute, young lover.

But none of her questions had been answered, and seeing herself all dolled up as Jackie only added to the strange feeling of confusion, having only half an hour ago been the naked young boy named Jake. But she shook her head and accepted the feeling as she walked out of the bathroom, switching the light off. She left the master bedroom and walked out into the hall. Walking down the stairs, she noticed how hungry she was. So she walked into the kitchen and looked through the fridge for something. She began to cook herself some eggs, and as she turned around she noticed a note on the counter.

Picking it up it read, "Try not to do anything rash until I come home. I'll try and get off early. You probably have some questions, and believe me so do I, so when I get home we can talk about it. Just try to occupy yourself, darling."

She finished cooking her breakfast and ate quietly at the table in contemplation. She looked at the door and saw her reflection in the glass. As she sat, the girl in the glass did the same. Jackie stared into the girl's face and in a strange daze caused by the worsening pain in her head asked, "Who are you?"

The reflection seemed to move on its own as it sat up in the chair and turned to Jackie saying, "I'm Jackie, Martin's new girlfriend."

Jackie just felt something like a headache hit her head as she sat back in shock, "What? No. You're not- I'm-"

"You're Jackie?" The reflection asked.

Jackie thought about the question for a second, "I don't know who I am anymore."

"That's a shame, why not?" It asked.

"I don't know, a lot has happened. And a lot of it has got me feeling strange."

"About your gender, right?"

"Well- Maybe that, but there's more to it."

"Ah. You don't care whether you're a girl or not, just about what that means for your and Martin's life right?"

"Sure... Like, I don't know if I can BE a girl to begin with. I mean, I was Jake not too long ago. And Martin was so happy to be with Jackie and I don't want to see him sad."

"What about yourself? Weren't you happy as Jackie?"

"I... Um... Yeah, I was. But th-" Jackie's reflection cut her off.

"Well there you go. If you like it, give it a real chance. But anyway, you gotta stop thinking about it so much because you're driving yourself mad."

The reflection then moved to once again match Jackie's own movements, and stopped replying. Jackie thought for a second then stood up out of the chair and rushed out of the room thinking to herself, "I'm driving myself mad."

To distract herself, Jackie just began to go through the same motions as yesterday. She started with doing the laundry. She grabbed the laundry bin and the bed sheets and rushed them downstairs. She cleaned them pretty quick, of course as she had done laundry the day prior there wasn't much laundry to begin with. Once she had it all done she brought it back upstairs and put it away. She put the sheets back on the bed and decided to make it while she was there. She made it as neat as possible, cleaner than she had ever made a bed before, and smoothed every inch out, straightened every pillow, and even cleaned up the night stands a bit.

She went back downstairs to find another job to do. She continued cleaning, fixing up the living room and couches after last night. She swept, vacuumed, and mopped every inch she could, and still it was only nearing on noon. She put her cleaning things down and made herself a sandwich, though she wasn't very hungry. Then she found the rubber gloves from under the sink and pulled out the bucket, sponge, and rag along with it. She filled the bucket with some soapy water and started making her way around the kitchen wiping every surface. After she finished, she replaced the soapy water and moved onto the windows, which hadn't been cleaned in years now.

An hour later and the windows were clean. She put the buckets and things away before going into the garage to find more cleaning supplies. She pulled out a duster and began to clean up all the dust on all of the stands, shelves, books, and wherever else dust could collect in the house. She hadn't had a second of clear thinking during the whole time, but focusing on her work was all she could do to keep herself from seeing more apparitions, or from making the strange headache worse. But once she finished dusting and rearranging everything to be just perfect she put things away and couldn't come up with anything more to do.

Before her mental state could deteriorate any more, she quickly turned off the lights and pulled the shades down before jumping on the couch and set an alarm for an hour and a half later. She then pulled a blanket over herself and forced herself to sleep. She thought for a few seconds that there was no way she could fall asleep, but then she had a moment where she realized how tired she actually felt after hours of nonstop work. So she quickly dozed off into dreams.

The dream the ensued was a different kind, one that she had never had before but felt far too real. She was standing in a black void of strange grey fog that whisked around her in some strange unfelt breeze. She was still dressed and felt like Jackie, minus one major feeling, the splitting pain and confusion that had been plaguing her all day. She felt fine standing there. She looked around and tried to work out what was going on. Then she heard some footsteps out from behind her.

She spun around to see her mother stepping out of the fog. The familiar face was so sweet that Jackie broke into a great smile and jumped into her mother's arms. After their hug, Jackie stepped back and began to flush in the embarrassment of being fully dressed in her mothers clothes.

"So you got into my closet again." Her mother said through a smile.

"Yeah. Your taste is great, mom." Jackie chuckled, trying to fight back the embarrassment.

"So you're feeling confused."

"How'd you know?"

"Look around. Our brains aren't very subtle, so this is all just some silly way to represent that confusion to yourself."

"Oh... Well yeah."

"About what?"

Jackie looked down and put her fingers to her temples. She needed to be able to talk about what she was thinking, it was now or never. So she closed her eyes and said, "I'm... Not sure if I'm making the right decision."

"About being Jackie?"

"Yes. About both being Jackie, and about Jackie being..." She paused, realizing that she was about to talk about being her mother's husband's new lover.

"Jackie being Martin's new girl?"

"...Yeah... Sorry."

"About what? That you're going to make my husband happy again? That you're going to save him from his depression? Please." She put her hands on Jackie's shoulders. Jackie looked at her and she said slowly, "Jackie, if you want this then I fully support you. In a lot of ways, it's really poetic."

Jackie nodded. And so her mom asked, "Do you want it?"

Jackie thought again, then bit her lip as she slowly nodded again.

Jackie was shaken to life from the alarm going off. She sat up and turned the blaring sound off as she pulled the blanket away. She shifted away from the couch and stood up, surprised that her head no longer hurt, and the strange feeling was replace with a familiar one. She felt eager for Martin to get home.

Another hour later and Martin walked through the door. He called out, "I'm home." And set his briefcase down on the counter. He saw a glass of wine set there waiting for him, so he picked it up and walked back into the living room where he found Jackie sitting there with her own glass of wine and the bottle next to her. She picked up the remote and clicked a button, turning the smooth and sensual music to hum to life quietly in the background. Martin smiled as he walked up to Jackie and sat down next to her. Jackie smiled and asked, "So you wanted to talk?"

"Yeah. I need to talk about... Us."

"Of course, baby. I've been doing a lot of thinking on it, so what's on your mind?"

"Well, it's just that you're my... son... So I'm not sure what to think of this all."

Jackie put her hand on Martin's face and tilted him towards her saying, "Do I look like your son?"

"Well no, but, that doesn't change that you are."

"I was." She corrected him.

He pulled her hand away and set his glass down. He looked away in obvious contention with himself. He shook his head and said, "But this is so wrong."

"So you're saying you don't want me?" She said trying to milk it.

"Of course not! What's so wrong about it is HOW MUCH I want you. I feel bad because I don't want to be what forced you into a life that you didn't want. Just because I was sad and missed your mother doesn't mean you-"

"But I want this." She interrupted him.

He looked at her and she kept speaking, "I wasn't happy either. Of course I only started this because I wanted to see if I could brighten your day, but I found that it was what I needed. I've only felt happy for the first time when I'm Jackie, and when I'm with you."

She moved closer to him and began to lean against him. He put his arm down around her and sat there for a few minutes. Then he finally asked, "So what now?"

"We'll make it work. We'll figure it out." She said as she raised her glass to his.

They toasted and drank. Then the night began to move quickly. They finished the rest of the bottle and Martin ordered some food from the near by Chinese restaurant. He ran to get it, and once he got back he found that Jackie had set up the whole table with silverware, plates, napkins and all. He smiled again and they sat down to eat. It started out awkward, but soon they were talking like nothing were strange. Talking like two people on a date talk. Talking like Jackie wasn't Martin's former son.

They drank another bottle of wine through dinner, and by the end they were both starting to feel tipsy. They walked back into the living room having left all the plates and things out, and sat down on the couch to turn on a movie. They watched a random movie, neither caring what they watched, then settled in next to each other with a blanket on. They only got a quarter of the way into the film before Jackie started to feel the warmth off of Martin's chest, starting to get her going. She Began to press against him more and lean in, begging for a kiss. Within minutes the two were making out rigorously, paying absolutely no mind to the movie. They made out for twenty minutes, beginning to progress to a frenzy of hands feeling each others body. Jackie rolled onto Martin's lap and sat facing him as she leaned into the sloppy kiss.

Finally, Martin's hand found its way under her dress and against her hose clad butt. That's when she finally leaned back and stepped off of Martin. She grabbed his hand and pulled him off the couch and to the master bedroom, now THEIR room. She pulled up up the stairs and down the hall. They burst their way into the room, not even minding to close the doors, and jumped onto the bed. Martin began to take off his shirt as Jackie pulled off her dress. She got it off and threw it aside, suddenly being reminded of her stuffed bra. Martin noticed the stuffing let out a bit of a laugh at the sight.

She giggled along with him then crawled back onto the bed with him. He had gotten his pants down and his cock was now standing at attention for her. She grabbed it, and began to massage it, it's warmth moving into her fingers. She loved the feeling, but she knew she would love it more on her tongue, so she began to lower her head down onto it. She took it into her mouth and began to go down. She felt as it ran down her tongue, the warm and smooth skin tasted a bit of musk and sweat which immediately wasn't too appealing but soon became regular. She fought against her jaw as she tried to keep from scratching Martin with her teeth. And soon she fought against her gag reflex as she accidentally pushed a bit too far.

But soon she began into a rhythm. Up and down she made her way on Martin's cock. Her red lipstick leaving marks up and down his cock, the farthest down of which were only a little further than halfway. She kept trying to go deeper, but she just couldn't manage it. Martin had to hold her head and ask her not to hurt herself and to just take it easy. But she wanted so badly to go further, to go harder. So she stopped trying to go deeper and instead sped up. Soon her head was flying up and down Martin's shaft, her hair flying all over the place as she did so. Martin collect her hair in his hands and held it together for her.

12