Jackie Entertains Paul, Mel & I

Story Info
Wife dances nude for the guys.
2.8k words
4.26
179.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Jackie and I have been friends with Paul for along time. Jackie is a sexy looking 40-year-old woman with a stunning figure. She likes to dance and has been my private stripper ever since we were married 23 years ago. In the past I have been privileged to have her dance for me and Paul. She starts with a sexy dress on with little or nothing on underneath. She then performs a very seductive striptease until nude. Then with one of her toys continues to arouse herself until she reaches orgasm. It is really a very good show which ends with her being well serviced by her appreciative audience.

Last week, Paul and a friend of his Mel, who looks a lot like Mel Gibson, came into town. They were staying at the Rio. When Paul called and invited us to dinner with him and Mel, Jackie was happy to hear from him. She asked me what to wear. I told her to wear something sexy like I always do. My wife looked great to say the least, with a black fling dress witch stopped about three inches above her knees and a low-cut top which showed off her legs and breasts beautifully. Under the dress was a black pushup bra, small black panties and stockings.

During dinner the conversation was light and friendly with Mel making eyes at Jackie, (who wouldn't).

When a sexy woman walked by our table Mel said, "she is a stripper or a lady who would do it for the right price."

Paul said, "I would like to see her naked, but if I have a choice, I would rather see Jackie dance naked again."

Mel looked at my wife, I would give $100.00 to you her dance naked."

Jackie blushed, "I would have to be half smashed to take you up on that offer."

Mel grinned and poured her another glass of wine.

After dinner and two bottles of wine we went to Club Rio which is a disco. During the next two hours we drank two more bottles of wine and Jackie danced with each of us. When we were on the dance floor she told me both of the guys were taking every opportunity to touch her, leaving no part of her body unexplored. She found their touch exciting but not as nice as 'yours truly'.

"Mel is serious about the $100.00" I told her.

She just nodded her head and smiled. The next dance was Mel's. I watched as she danced close to him rubbing her ass on the front of his pants and her breasts on his chest. The next dance was a slow one and I saw what she meant by touching her. His hands were gently fondling her rear end and as I watched one hand move up to cup her breast.

When they got back to the table Paul asked, " are you half smashed and ready to earn Mel's $100.00?"

My wife looked around and deductively smiled, "there are too many people here and this is where the good dance music is."

With a wicked smile, Mel said, "we can make our own music."

"Not good enough, I have to have real music so I can properly earn your money." Jackie said.

"The rooms have the music from the Club on the hotel closed circuit TV's." Paul mentioned hopefully.

My wife made eye contact with me questioning me with her look. I nodded, she turned to the guys, "go get me another bottle of wine and we can go up to your room but I am making no promises."

When we got to Mel's room, we were surprised to see a suite with a king bed and a floor to ceiling windows over looking Las Vegas. Arranged in front of the window was a couch and a couple of chairs which we pulled back to create a small dance area with the windows acting like mirrors. While Mel turned on the music, Paul poured us each a glass of wine with Jackie's being twice as big as ours.

"Just making sure you are still half smashed," he laughed.

"If I drink anymore, I can't be held responsible for my actions," my wife countered.

We just raised our glasses and said, "good! Here's to a half smashed beautiful lady."

Jackie drank a third of her glass and then putting it on the table she stood up. Our eyes were glued to her as she began to move to the beat. Her body moved with the suggestive music in a way I had never seen before. Her hands caressed every part of her body lingering at her sensitive parts. She turned her back to us and started to pull up the hem of her dress but stopped just short of her panties, then she let the hem drop and turned around demanding her money.

Mel had five twenties in his hand and put one the table saying, "you will have to earn the others, one at a time."

"How?"

"One for each naked breast, rear end and pussy." He said.

Jackie drank some more wine and turned back to the window mirrors and started dancing again. This time when she started pulling the hem of her dress up, she did not stop until it was on the couch and she was dancing with just her bra, panties and stockings on. She was gorgeous and very sexy. As she danced her hand dipped into her panties. As she stroked herself, her eyes had a far away look and her lips parted with a sigh, when her fingers found the spot. We were transfixed by her actions and squirming in our seats in an effort to gain more room in our pants. The music tempo changed to one a little slower and sensual. Her hands moved to the clasp on her bra which opened at her touch. She turned her back to us and let it drop. Cupping her breasts in her hands she turned and walked to Mel who put two more twenties on the table as her hands stroked her breasts and erect nipples. They were not the only things that were erect.

Jackie said, "if I am topless then you guys should be too."

We quickly complied. Her dancing became more and more erotic. Pulling her panties tight up her between her legs with her back to us, we were treated to a spectacular view of Jackie's well-formed ass. Mel put another twenty on the table. Jackie saw him move and watched as he did it. Dancing over to him, she asked him for the other twenty. She stood within arms length and slowly pulled her panties down to the floor. As she stood there with nothing on but her stockings, I was rock hard and so excited by my wife, that I almost came in pants. She was beautiful and I was the one who had her heart.

Mel asked if he could dance with her.

"OK, but you have to take off your pants. They looked a little tight."

His underwear barely contained his excitement. They were not really dancing as they moved slightly to the music. His hands caressed down her back and cupped her cheeks then one moved around to her pussy. Jackie let out a sharp gasp when his finger touched her clit and moved on into the depths of her body. Her hand had released his hard dick from its confinement and was slowly moving up and down its eight-inch length.

When the song ended Paul demanded his turn, with his and her hands doing the same things hers and Mel's had done. Then it was my turn and I told my wife how much I loved her. Paul had left to get something from his room while we danced. By this time the bottle of wine was almost gone and Jackie was feeling a lot more than half smashed. The striptease and the close encounters with us, had made her very horny. Paul returned just as the song ended. He had brought a realistic vibrating penis about eight inches long, along with some lubricant. He and Mel wanted to see her use it, so they could see her cum.

Jackie took the dildo and lay on the floor in front of us. She started rubbing her hands all over her body, tweaking her nipples and spreading her legs wide, stroking her clit with a moan. Us guys were all naked and stroking our own hard-on's, as Jackie slowly slid the dildo up her pussy. The dildo in her hand was moving in and out while her other hand stroked her clit. I knew she was on the verge of coming, which she did with a loud cry escaping from her convulsing body. Both Paul and Mel helped her stand up after the orgasm had subsided. Telling her how much they enjoyed watching her and giving her another glass of wine.

After drinking the wine, the music started to get to her again. Jackie was up dancing once more. Mel complained that he had still not seen her naked since her stocking were still on. She moved a chair very close to the front of the couch and sat facing Paul and Mel. Then putting a leg in each lap, she told them to take them off. They each took a leg and removed the stocking, taking turns probing her pussy with their fingers. When her legs were naked, they started kissing the inside of her leg, toward her pussy. Mel reached her first and by the number of times Jackie came while he ate her he must have known what he was doing.

As her last orgasm started to calm down Mel picked her up and carried her to the king-sized bed followed by Paul and me. As he laid her on the bed, she opened her legs for him to kneel between them. Her eyes were riveted on his rock hard eight inch dick. She watched and moaned as he played with her pussy with one hand while rolling a condom on with his other. Mel put his hands on either side of Jackie's head and leaned down to suck her nipples. His dick had just touched her pussy lips when I heard her say, "fuck me". With her legs high in the air he slowly slid his dick part way in and stopped. Her eyes had gotten big, the look of pleasurable surprise on her face. Then he pulled back until just the head was in her.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"Quit teasing me and put it all the way in." She told him.

It was exciting to watch as he slowly began to slide that eight incher into her. When he was al the way in, he ground his hips against her clit, then he started fucking in and out. They fucked together that way for about five minuets when Jackie started to cum. It must have been a big one because her whole body spasmed repeatedly for several moments.

Mel pulled out of her and rolled her onto her hands and knees. Paul and I got on the bed side by side and Jackie kneeled between us. She started sucking my dick and giving a hand job to Paul. There were mirrors around the bed, I was able to watch as Mel positioned himself behind Jackie and begin to fuck her again. She sucked me for a while then sucked Paul for a while, then back again. While she was sucking Paul, Mel must have hit the right spot because when she came Paul was afraid she was going to bite it off. As she came, Mel could not hold off any longer and came right along with her.

Seeing Mel and Jackie cum like that I almost came myself. When Mel puled out, Jackie pouted saying, "she wasn't done yet."

Seeing his opportunity Paul positioned himself in place of Mel and slid his latex-covered dick all the way in. He must have been very excited, Paul fucked her for about five minutes or so before he came. Jackie pulled me down on the bed with my hard cock pointed up. She sat on my cock and began to ride up and down very quickly. I grabbed her ass and began to pound my dick into her. I had never seen her so excited. Her face was radiant with lust, she was never so sexy than when she came on top of me.

I positioned Jackie on her belly with a couple of pillows under hips. Her hand slid down and she began to rub her clit as I slid my cock back into her. This is our favorite position. I was able to fuck her through one orgasm but was unable to hold off when she had her next one. When I was fucking her Mel and Paul were on either side of her with their hands stroking all over her body. Mel must have liked what he was seeing since after I came I noticed his cock was hard again. When I pulled out, his fingers moved right in. While he was playing with her, he moved around to take my place. He fucked her hard and fast. Then slow and easy and everything in the middle for, about fifteen minutes. When he suddenly cried out, thrusting in and out uncontrollably, he came. Jackie rolled over, stretched and purred like a contented 'pussy cat'. As she smiled at us, it seemed like the whole room brightened.

Paul had filled the large Jacuzzi tub with hot water and had placed some rubbing oil on the edge. Mel picked Jackie up and carried her into the bathroom, gently lowering her into the tub. After we all got settled in the tub with full glasses of wine, we relaxed. Jackie sat between Paul and Mel, with me directly across from her. After about fifteen minutes I floated over to her and started kissing her neck and ears. Paul and Mel's hands were under the water but apparently they were not idle, since my wife was breathing faster than normal. We all got out of the tub and had Jackie lay face down on a folded blanket placed in the middle of the thick carpet. The three of us poured hot oil on her back, legs, arms and other fun places. Jackie told me later that the six handed rub down was wonderful. Finished with her back side we had her turn over and put a towel over her eyes. Paul and Mel were on either side of her and I was between her legs, when we started on her front. They started on her arms while I worked on her legs. After finishing her arms they laid them in their laps and her breasts gained their attention. Her nipples were hard as they massaged them and on down her belly to between her legs. The three of us took turns playing with her pussy as she stroked the cock in each hand to hardness.

We switched positions several times while continuing her massage. By the time I was back between her legs, she had, had one orgasm and we were all ready for the second round. I put on a condom and started to fuck her while Paul and Mel rolled one on too. Jackie's oiled hands slid easily up and down their dicks. After a few minuets we switched places again which put Paul between her legs and Mel and I on either side. Since we all had on condoms and Jackie's face was covered, she had a hard time figuring out who was in the hand and who was in the bush. We switched several times when Paul came in her pussy. Mel was next between her legs but wanted to do it doggy style again. So I sat in front of Jackie as she got on all fours to suck me.

Mel positioned himself behind her and began to sensually fuck her. Paul began to massage her tits while she sucked and was fucked at the same time. Mel grabbed Jackie's hips and began to move her back and forth on his cock while he held still. This action caused her to do the same thing on my dick. As Jackie began to tremble with an approaching orgasm, Mel's tempo increased. A few hard pounding moments later she started to cum. Just as she went over the top Mel pushed her forward burying his dick deep which pushed her onto my cock as well. We were all moaning and groaning as we came together. We all rested a while and returned to the tub to clean up. Afterwards Jackie and I dressed and went home.

The next morning after sleeping late I asked Jackie how she was feeling.

"I feel great but maybe a little sore. Can we do it again sometime?"

I just smiled, knowing that Paul and Mel were going to pay us a surprise visit this evening after the kids were in bed. The new outfit Jackie bought with her $100.00 looked like she was ready for the next orgy. What a good idea!!