Jackie Gets Undesireable Attention

Story Info
Jackie's opportunity for attention backfires.
7k words
4.24
31.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was probably the worst year of Jackie's life. Between the kids, the house, Ian and having nothing really substantive to consume her time during the year, she had become very disappointed in herself and had lost some of her self esteem. She used to be truly independent and pretty much stayed that way through the beginning of her marriage. When she quit working to oversee the activities of a teenager and preteen is when she started to lose focus. She secured a part time job but the position turned out to be a mental game with her boss and she finally quit. The job did not serve the purpose it was intended, giving her fulfillment and self worth.

The year came to a close with her Marine husband being deployed missing Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, their anniversary, and probably her upcoming birthday. His lack of discretion and consideration in screwing a 30 year old also did not do much for her self esteem. At 52 years old she felt empty and decided she needed to find a job to give her back some of that self esteem she lost. Enough was enough and she decided that she was going to get dressed up and head downtown for a job fair.

Frost on the windows reminded her to get a warm coat for the walk from the car to the convention center. She got in the car and backed out of the driveway and started to make her way downtown. The radio station reported that traffic was moving well. She thought that it would be no time before she was down there handing out resumes. It was on the two lane road that she felt the car pulling a little to the right so she decided to see if there was something wrong with the tire. She retrieved her coat from the backseat and went out to look.

The wind was blowing so she held her coat shut while she looked down at the tire, certainly flat. "Shit!" she said out loud knowing that there was no one there to hear her. She shivered as she stood there deciding what to do. The wind blew around her blond hair that she worked so long on to get just right. Can't call Ian as he is half way around the world in a country where you sweat year round, the boys and her daughter were working, and she didn't have any roadside assistance. That only left one solution; she had to change the tire.

As she walked around the front of the car to get back in and warm up a man pulled in behind her and exited a new Lexus.

"Hi," Cliff said. "Are you having car problems?"

Always hesitant of strangers, Jackie started to say that everything was okay, but she noticed that he was driving a nice car and was sharply dressed. After a few seconds she decided to take a chance and tell him about the tire. He was about 35 years old, 6 feet tall, fit with brown hair, blue eyes, and a handsome face.

"Yes," Jackie replied. "The front tire is flat."

"Do you have a spare?" Cliff inquired.

"Well yes, but that isn't necessary. I was preparing to change it myself, "Jackie said trying to sound independent.

"Well not dressed as pretty as you are," Cliff remarked with a smile that displayed pearly white teeth. "That would be wrong. Let me do that for you."

"Well thank you, "Jackie said with a smile of her own. She went to the driver's seat and popped the trunk.

Once opened Cliff grabbed the spare and the jack components and brought them over to the flat tire. He got down and started loosening the lug nuts.

"You don't know how much I appreciate this," Jackie said.

As Cliff looked up at her and replied, "No problem." He followed her shapely legs to the bottom of her coat. This did not go unnoticed by Jackie who felt her face flush despite the chilling temperature.

"Why don't you sit inside the car where you will be warmer," he said.

"No that is okay," Jackie replied, "I will stay out here with you for moral support," and let you stare at my legs, she thought to herself. It has been a long time since a man paid attention to her.

Cliff steadily progressed in changing the tire. When a gust of wind picked up he looked up to Jackie only to see her coat fly open. He now saw the rest of her legs up to the bottom of the red dress she was wearing, cut about an inch or so above her knees. Smiling Cliff began to think that this may be his mark for the evening.

Cliff finished up the job by putting the jack and flat into the trunk. He slammed it shut and said, "Well that spare should be able to get you where you are going tonight."

Jackie looked at her watch and said, "kind of too late for that, but thank you so much for changing the tire. Can I give you a little something for your troubles?"

"No, that's okay. My pleasure. If you want, you can buy me a drink. I am staying up the street and there is a great lounge on the ground floor. Shame to get all dressed and not show off that beautiful dress."

Jackie thought for a moment. She wasn't going to present a resume with her hair a mess and she felt a bit disheveled. Having a drink with a handsome guy that just complemented her and not to go home to an empty house was a great alternative. "Okay, sounds like a great idea. I will follow you there."

They both got in their cars and Jackie followed Cliff to the Hilton Hotel. They parked and entered through the back doors which lead to the lounge. Cliff helped her off with her coat and pulled out her chair while they took a table in the back corner of the lounge. A real gentleman Jackie thought.

When the waitress came over Jackie asked Cliff what he was drinking. "Crown Royal neat," he replied.

"And for you Miss?" the waitress asked.

Jackie was a big fan of Crown Royal in her younger days and decided that she would take a step back in time and order the same.

They downed their first drinks, ordered an appetizer and had a second round while talking about their backgrounds and experiences. The alcohol facilitated frequent bouts of uncontrollable laughter as they exchanged stories. On a couple of occasions Cliff's had made its way to her arm. His soft touch sent a jolt of electricity through her body and she felt herself getting excited. At one point Jackie had to use the lady's room and Cliff got up as she left the table. Although she wasn't drunk she was a little off balance and Cliff steadied her, preventing her from falling and making a scene. With his arm wrapped around her Jackie closed her eyes and relished the strength and security it offered.

In the ladies room Jackie wondered what had gotten into her. Was it the hormone replacement therapy that was causing her to get so excited? Although she wanted the attention of a man, she really didn't as she already had one and one was certainly enough. She dabbed some cold water on her face, fixed her makeup and headed back to the table.

"Well I think I should be going," Jackie said. "Thank you so much for your help today and the company. I had a great time."

"Jackie, you are in no shape to drive. Why don't you wait a while and get some coffee."

"I will be okay," Jackie said knowing it was the furthest thing from the truth.

Cliff decided it was time to make his move and suggested that she have some coffee and rest a little in his room. Was it the alcohol or that this gentleman paid her so much attention that she agreed to his offer. Cliff guided her to the elevator and they were on their way. It was between the 4th and 5th floors that Jackie looked up at him and he decided to push forward and kiss her. It wasn't a long kiss and Jackie didn't resist or turn away after it ended. Cliff turned her toward him and held her in his arms and kissed her more deeply. Jackie felt the kiss travel from her lips all the way to her toes. Ian had been gone for over two months and she desired the touch and attention of a man. The kiss ended on the 14th floor as the doors opened. Cliff put his arms around her and guided her to one of the Hilton's executive rooms. He opened the door and took her coat hanging it in the closet.

The room was huge and extravagantly decorated. Tall ceilings and huge windows overlooking the city which was now all lit up. Jackie took a look around the room admiring the décor and soon thereafter room service arrived. Cliff ordered a bottle of champagne instead of coffee and had it set up on the table in front of the couch. Cliff kept the lights down low for the ambiance he thought would facilitate taking this blond. They sat down and had one, then two glasses of champagne while continuing to converse about everything and nothing. Jackie was feeling no pain after the drinks downstairs and champagne in the room. Laughter erupted again and then stopped with Cliff looking intensely at Jackie. He once again leaned forward and kissed her. As their lips met Jackie closed her eyes. Maybe if she didn't see it, it really wasn't happening and therefore wasn't wrong. That reasoning quickly fell apart as she got the attention she had been longing for. She parted her lips and let Cliff's tongue slip into her mouth. Her hands went to the sides of his head as his hands firmly grasped her waist. Their kiss was slow and sensual.

When they broke the kiss his lips went straight to the side of her neck, Jackie's weak point that made her melt. As Cliff's lips dotted the side of her neck with soft kisses his hands went up and down her torso finally coming to rest on her "B" cup breasts. Jackie let out a soft moan as his hands kneaded her breast through the material of her dress and bra while the tip of his tongue ever so lightly ran up and down the side of her neck. Jackie's head tilted back exposing, and offering, the rest of her neck that Cliff slowly caressed with his tongue and lips.

Cliff finally stopped and took Jackie's hand and led her to the bedroom. Jackie was neither reluctant nor willing, but she was in too deep right now. She wanted a man's attention, closeness, connection, and most of all, a penis inside of her. She needed to cum as many times as she could handle. Jackie was a neglected and abandoned woman. Once in the bedroom Cliff turned up the lights as she looked around at its magnificence. A four poster bed, big fluffy pillows, overstuffed high back chairs, and a large mirror. The bed had already been turned down for the evening, its white sheets looking pure and inviting. It was something that certainly appealed to a woman's senses.

Jackie stood in front of the full length mirror and looked at herself. Is this right she reflected? Cliff sensed she was reconsidering her decision and moved quickly behind her kissing the back of her neck and shoulders. Jackie watched him closely moaning while she allowed him more access to her neck by pulling up her blond hair. Her heart was beating wildly. She was enjoying the attention she longed for. While Cliff kissed her neck and the top of her back he spotted her zipper which he grasped. While his lips on her neck he slowly pulled the zipper all the way down until it stopped at the top of her butt. As the red fabric of her dress parted he kissed her bare back. Jackie closed her eyes and responded with a softly spoken "Oh yes."

Cliff had pushed the dress over her shoulders and it fell to her hips. Cliff visually examined her breasts secured by a red lace push-up bra that accentuated her cleavage. He slowly pushed the dress over her hips and it fell to the floor revealing the toned legs he admired earlier. At the top of her thighs was a matching red lace thong. Through the lace of the thong he could see a strip of pubic hair just above her vagina. As Jackie stood before him facing the mirror with her eyes still closed, Cliff's hands began to slowly trace the edge of her bra. When his fingertips made contact with her heaving breasts she let out a sigh. Cliff's fingertips traced the bra to the front clasp. He grasped the clasp with the forefinger and thumbs of each hand and then paused. Slowly he undid the clasp and her breasts pushed the bra aside and bounced free. Cliff cupped each breast in his hands and began to caress them. Jackie moaned and leaned back against Cliff. Reaching up and behind with her right hand, she found the back of his head and pulled his lips to hers beginning a deep kiss. Jackie could feel her juices flowing. Her heart was pounding as she reached up and took Cliff's hand from her right breast and brought it down between her legs and pressed it against her thong. Cliff began to make firm circles over Jackie's vagina. While her juices coated his fingertips, the aroma of her juices began to fill his nostrils sending a signal to his penis. Cliff then pressed his middle finger against Jackie's clitoris immediately triggering her first orgasm. "Oh God!" she screamed as his finger stroked her blood engorged clitoris making her body shake and become limp.

Cliff reached down and picked up Jackie cradling her in his arms like a child. He walked over to the bed laying Jackie down onto the white sheet with her head wresting on a fluffy white pillow. Cliff quickly undressed to his shorts and joined her on the bed taking her in his arms and initiating a long soft kiss. Jackie reached into the fly of his shorts removing a long but thin throbbing penis. She began to stroke it surprised how thin it actually was. CIiff reciprocated by pulling Jackie's thong down to her knees, and then removing it the rest of the way with his toe while continuing to kiss her.

Wow is she wet Cliff said to himself as he slowly inserted two finger's into her throbbing and wanting vagina. Jackie eagerly spread her legs allowing him more access. Cliff slowly worked three and then four fingers into her causing Jackie to moan in pleasure. Jackie was beside herself and expressed her excitement by pulling his lips to hers in one of the most erotic kisses he has ever encountered to include those of his wife. Cliff worked his four fingers into her vagina stretching her wide. He slowly slid them in up to the knuckle on his hand and then gave a little twist insuring that the knuckles passed over her clit. After he repeated this technique five or six times Jackie arched her back and screamed "Oh fuck!" while her juices flowed from her vagina. Cliff slowed and Jackie enjoyed subsequent waves of pleasure and several smaller orgasms. Cliff withdrew his hand and looked at Jackie who lay flat on her back, her chest heaving, and her arms outstretched to her sides.

Cliff decided it was time to get his. He moved on top of her and slid his long thin penis into her. Cliff worked his penis in and out of Jackie. He was at it for a while with no affect. He had stretched her vagina and there was nothing to grip his penis. Jackie grew tired of his weight on top of her. She recommended that he get on his back. Cliff did so and Jackie mounted him. She moved up and down Cliff's penis, her breasts bouncing as she raised up the 9 inches so the head of his penis just about emerged. Jackie experienced two more orgasms while she tried to get Cliff to cum. She didn't know what the problem was, but she was quickly losing her energy. She slid off of his penis and decided that she would take him into her mouth. Not something that she enjoyed doing, not even to her husband as she didn't think she was good at it. Also, she did not care for the taste or consistency of sperm and had not let any man cum in her mouth since she was in her early 20s. She figured she would get Cliff close and use her hand to finish him off.

Jackie took him into her mouth about the same time Betty looked at her watch and decided that she had waited long enough. She got her things together, exited her car and entered the Hilton going straight to the front desk.

"Good evening, I am Mrs. Sellers. My husband Cliff lost the key to our room. Can I pick up another key?"

"Sure Mrs. Sellers, may I see some identification?"

Betty was already ready for that request and presented her driver's license.

"Here you are Mrs. Sellers. Two keys to room 1408. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"No, that is all. Thank you."

Betty took the elevator up to the 14th floor. She said she had to travel out of town but had spent the whole day watching him and confirmed her suspicions that he was cheating on her. She knew when he stopped to help that blond with the flat tire; he would be in bed with her. Actually, she didn't know what she would find when she quietly opened the door to room 1408. The room was dimly lit with a bottle of champagne on the table. No sign of either of them, but she hadn't explored the bedroom. Betty pulled a realistic toy gun and a camera out of her bag and placed the bag and her coat on a chair. She wanted to both record her husband's infidelity and scare both her husband and this slut. She followed the light being emitted from the bedroom. Before she reached the door she heard that all too recognizable sound of a mouth sucking on a penis. Jackie's slurping and popping noises combined with Cliff's moans made hearing any other noise impossible. Betty turned the camera on and walked closer to the door. She peaked through the half opened door and spotted the blond on the bed going down on her husband who had his eyes closed. Since the door was not centered on the bed, she had a great angle to photograph the 9 inch penis in the blonde's mouth. She quickly snapped off a few pictures and could hear the moans of her husband; moans that she knew meant that he was on the verge of cumming. Jackie anticipated it as well, tasting a little precum that seeped out of his penis. She pulled her mouth of and began to pump his throbbing member.

Jackie felt the cold steel against her back at the same time she heard Betty say, "this is a gun bitch. Don't move."

Jackie froze and Cliff opened his eyes to see his wife holding a gun to the back of the blond. His penis began to go limp. "I am not going to let you jerk off my husband and waste that good sperm. Get your mouth back on that penis."

Jackie hesitated but when she heard the click of the hammer being cocked, she was afraid not to follow the intruder's directions. Her mouth opened and took Cliff's limp penis into her mouth. Cliff stayed relatively limp until he watched Betty reached around Jackie's torso and grab her breast, squeezing it and rolling the nipple between her fingers.

"Not bad for an old slut," Betty said as she gave Jackie's breast a squeeze.

Cliff's penis then responded to the site of his wife in control of the naked blond. Soon he began to get hard and begin moaning again. To insure that Jackie didn't remove her mouth from her husband's penis, she grabbed a handful of Jackie's hair and guided her up and down the 9 inch member almost choking her on the downward movements. The site was too exciting for Cliff. He began to moan and then started to cum in Jackie's mouth. Jackie swallowed some of it with the rest coming out of the sides of her mouth and onto his abdomen. Betty guided Jackie's head and ordered her to lick up the rest that rested on his skin.

As Cliff lay there completely satisfied Betty said, "Get up Cliff, you stupid shit. I have pictures of you and this slut. If you don't want to see them on a big screen in divorce court you will do what I say."

As he got up Betty pushed Jackie face first onto the bed and straddled her waist to make sure she did not get any crazy ideas.

"Get the robes in the bathroom shithead."

Cliff obeyed her direction while looking down at the poor blond on the bed. Betty reached back and slapped her butt. The stinging sensation made Jackie cry out in pain and left a pink outline of Betty's hand on her right cheek.

"You as well will follow my every command. Do you understand that bitch?" Jackie nodded her head. Betty's hand came down again just as hard as the first time. "I can't hear you bitch. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, yes, I understand you," Jackie cried out as tears filled her eyes. She was scared. What had she gotten herself into?

Cliff returned with the two terry cloth robes from the marble tiled bathroom. "Take the belts out and tie one to each of the bedposts and those knots better be tight," Betty ordered.

12