Jackie Goes to a Nightclub

Story Info
Jackie in nightclub mensroom leads to interracial gangbang
2.4k words
4.15
124.1k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scuik
scuik
184 Followers

Jackie enters the nightclub. She knows she will be the only white person in there as she climbs the stairs and moves through into the dimly lit club. She's travelled away for the night with one purpose in mind; to meet guys with big cocks.

Wasting no time, she moves over to a group of black guys standing around with drinks in their hands. Conversation would be impossible over the thumping music, so she just smiles at them and motions for them to follow her. They all do so as she strides through the club.

She does the same to another few groups of guys, leading them all through the club before stopping in front of the men's room door. She turns around to see the large gathering of black guys assembled behind her and smiles. She pushes through the door with her hip and moves inside.

There are already a couple of guys inside the men's room, who look round startled by the commotion as the unruly crowd bursts through the doorway after Jackie. She gets straight down onto her knees on the dirty men's room floor to greet them.

"So who here likes blow jobs?" she enquires of the clamouring horde of guys that is growing in number in front of her. Within seconds the crowd is all around her. They all push their dicks into her face and she frantically sucks and jerks them in turn.

Jackie is an inveterate size queen, so she pays the most attention to the largest of them. She struggles to wrap her lips around a succession of impressive girths and to force her throat onto a number of massive lengths as she moves her attention through the forest of big black dicks that surrounds her.

It isn't long before the first guy cums in her mouth. He grabs the hair at the back of her head and pushes his large cock into her mouth. He fucks her throat until she feels her mouth filling up with his sperm. She guides him away from her with her hand and tips her head back with her mouth open and filled with his cum.

To shouts and whoops from the guys, she closes her mouth and swallows hard, before opening her now empty mouth again to a resounding cheer.

Grabbing the two hugest cocks she can find, she jerks both of them frantically until both guys cum over her face. Licking the last drops of sperm from the tips of their monstrous cocks, she looks up at them and pleads "you two will wait for me to finish here, won't you?"

As they move away more guys take their places and the hot sperm continues to rain down on her pretty white face as big black cock after big black cock ejaculates over her. Looking through half closed eyes, she tugs on the dicks of the most well endowed and urges them to wait for her.

When the last guy has shot his load of cum over her, she struggles to her feet as the sensation flows back into her legs. She wipes her eyes and sure enough, the six best hung of the guys are standing in the corner waiting for her.

She walks over to them and asks if they will accompany her back to her hotel for more fun. Obliging, they lead her back through the club. Jackie hopes the dark will conceal the fact that her face and hair are a mess of dripping sperm and the front of her dress is soaked through.

There are tremendous ructions as the seven of them hurry through the club. Other girls scream abuse at her as they go past. As they near the door, Jackie catches sight of herself in a mirror and notices that her sperm covered face is shining like a beacon under the ultraviolet lights.

She leads them round the corner and two short blocks down the road to her hotel. As soon as they all crowd into the elevator, she feels their hands all over her firm white body and lifting off her sodden dress.

The doors part and she hurries through the deserted corridor to her room and lets the guys in. She closes the door and wipes her face on the drier parts of her dress. She strips her underwear off leaving only her heels on and kneels in front of the bed, laying her torso down over it.

She watches over her shoulder as the guys undress. "So who's going to be first to fuck this white cunt?" she asks.

One of them is stripped in seconds and positions himself behind her. "This big black dick right here." he says as he grabs his massive, rapidly stiffening prick and pushes it into her dripping wet pussy.

Jackie groans breathlessly as he begins pounding away roughly at her, stretching her white pussy out with his enormous black cock.

After a few minutes of frantically fucking her, he climbs off her and pulls her around by her arm to face him. Jackie sucks greedily on his cock as the five other guys, now all naked and fully erect, crowd round her again.

"Look how she loves the taste of her pussy on my cock" he exclaims as she runs her tongue from his balls to the tip of his dick. "That's right, clean that fucking dick up before I fuck you again."

Jackie stretches her lips around his fat cock and forces it into her throat, before coming back up for air.

"Yes," she gasps, "I want to taste all of you." She moves her mouth hungrily between each of the six big black cocks crowded around her before adding "Now I want you all to fuck me."

Straight away she feels a hand on her shoulder pushing her down onto all fours. One of the guys kneels in front of her and tell her to suck his dick. As Jackie opens wide to take him into her mouth, she feels a pair of hands grabbing a firm hold of her waist.

"I hope you're ready for this big fucking dick." says the guy positioning himself behind her. He pushes his dick into her wet pussy and eases it all the way in. Jackie's eyes roll back as his huge cock slides steadily into her, until she feels his hips bump against her ass.

"Keep sucking that dick you slut and don't get distracted!" says the guy in her mouth. Jackie's concentration, momentarily broken by the huge length that has slipped into her in its entirety, snaps back as he jams his big dick against her throat.

The guy fucking Jackie picks up speed as he thrusts into her. Jackie's groans turn into screams as her orgasm quickly builds. She tries to focus on the cock in her mouth but soon she has to stop sucking to vocalise her pleasure as she cums strongly from the hard pounding her pussy is taking from the enormous dick inside her.

She drops her head and screams "Oh fuck!" as she climaxes. Regaining her breath, she looks up to find a wet, glistening dick hanging in front of her face.

"Now clean me up." orders the guy who made her cum. Jackie gratefully takes it into her mouth and sucks on it as the next cock is thrust into her tingling twat.

Each of the guys takes his turn with her. Fucking her pussy as hard as they can, before moving round for her to suck their dick. Jackie comes a couple more times before the first guy to fuck her is back inside her. He grabs each of her ass cheeks with either hand and pulls them apart as he pushes himself into her pussy.

"I think it's time to see what you can really do." he announces. Jackie begins to feel some pressure on her ass hole as he presses the tip of his thumb against it. He holds himself still as Jackie pushes her hips back against him. His thumb slips into her ass as she forces herself back against him.

"So you like my ass, huh?" teases Jackie, looking over her shoulder at him.

"Yeah. It looks like you like to take it inside your ass."

"Mmmmm, yes I do. Do you think you could fit that big thing into my little ass hole?"

"Only one way to find out." he says, sliding his dick out of her. "And you are going to find out."

He slowly works his thumb deeper into Jackie's anus as she resumes sucking the cock of the guy kneeling in front of her. The thumb slips down into her ass hole as she pushes her hips back against him. Not stopping until it is all of the way in. Jackie rolls her hips as he savours the feeling of her ass gripping his thumb.

He slowly pulls it out, before grabbing his dick and placing the tip of it against her ass hole. Still dripping from Jackie's pussy, the tip of his cock slips into her ass easily, despite its size.

He slowly pushes himself inside her and fucks her with small thrusts at first. Jackie sucks with renewed vigour at the dick in front of her as the guy behind her glides further into her with every stroke of his enormous dick.

"We've got ourselves a real anal slut here." he laughs as Jackie shudders with pleasure. "I don't think she's going to be happy until all of us have fucked her sexy white ass."

"Move over then," says one of the other guys. "I want to see how far she can take this big dick in her."

The guy behind her snaps a fast, hard, urgent thrust into her ass. Followed by another, before slipping his dick out of her and moving along for the next guy to take his place. He moves round in front of Jackie as she feels the next big black cock being pushed into her anus.

He kneels in front of her and she slowly reaches out and wraps her mouth around his hard cock.

"You're one nasty fucking slut!" exclaims one of the guys waiting his turn in Jackie's ass. "I think it's going to be a while yet before we're done with you!" he declares to the amusement of the other guys.

The two guys continue to use Jackie's ass and mouth as she feels another orgasm growing. It builds quickly until she comes to a screaming climax which leaves her panting and gasping for breath.

The cock is swiftly withdrawn from her ass as he moves round to kneel in front of her. Jackie takes his big black dick in her mouth as another moves behind her to fill up her ass hole.

Each of them takes their turn fucking her ass and mouth a couple of times. As Jackie grows weak with pleasure. The next guy to move around in front of her sits rather than kneeling. Relieved, Jackie takes the weight off her hands and rests on her elbows to suck his dick.

She arches her back, pushing her ass up as the next guy moves over her and pushes his dick down into her ass hole. He fucks her ass deeply before withdrawing and moving over, but before the next guy can enter her, Jackie crawls forward over the guy sitting on the floor in front of her. Exhausted from being on all fours, she sits herself onto his lap as she guides his cock into her pussy.

Even before she settles fully into a comfortable position, there is a guy pushing his dick in her face and another positioning himself behind her. Soon her pussy and ass are each filled by a massive black dick. She sucks off the guy in front of her as she is double penetrated by these huge dicks.

Again the guys take turns fucking her ass, before moving round for Jackie to fellate them as she grinds herself to another orgasm over the dick of the guy lying beneath her.

As her orgasm tightens in her body, she feels the cock in her pussy tense as the the guy starts to climax too. They both orgasm together as cums deep inside her.

Weary, she rolls off him and onto her back. She can't rest though as another of the guys grabs her hips and hitches them up. Propping her up on her shoulders and flinging her legs over her, he pushes his cock down into her ass hole. He leans over her to get some purchase into his thrusts and fucks her ass powerfully.

Soon he withdraws and lets her hips down before climbing over her and pushing his cock into her mouth. He fucks her until he fills Jackie's mouth up with his sperm.

"That's right," he urges. "Drink some more of that sperm, you fucking cum slut!"

As soon as Jackie has swallowed it all down, she feels her hips being lifted again as the next guy props her onto her shoulders and fucks her ass. She feels his huge black dick pushing into her as he looms over her, before pulling out and ejaculating down onto Jackie's face. She feels the warm spunk dropping down onto her face, which is already hot and flushed from her exertions and from her blood rushing to it from the position she is being held in.

He finishes and lets her down onto the floor. The next guy leaves her lying down, but pushes her legs up and eases his cock into her ass. He fucks her strongly, before dropping her legs and climbing on top of her.

"Let me get some of those titties." he demands as he climbs over her and puts his dick between her tits. Jackie squeezes them together around his dick as he fucks them, before kneeling up to cum over her tits.

The four guys who have cum sit around to watch the remainder of the action, as the penultimate guy rolls Jackie over onto her front. He leans over her as he fucks her ass frantically. Finally, he shoots his cum over the side of her face as the last guy is pushing his dick into her ass.

He fucks her with long, slow strokes as the rest of the room watches the two of them. Finally he cums deep into her ass as he pushes his long, thick black dick up to the hilt into her.

The guys begin to dress as Jackie rolls herself on to her back and looks up at them.

"What are you doing?" she asks with a satisfied grin. "Is that all you've got for me?"

scuik
scuik
184 Followers