Jackie Makes Two Submit

Story Info
Jackie cuckolds her husband, then her lover.
7.1k words
3.92
150.7k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I first saw your post, I was intrigued," I said. "You seemed to be very interested in what the cuckold was getting off on, and how he could submit so."

"Yeah, that and a curiosity about how his wife got him to agree to it," Jackie giggled. "I mean, it's so erotic because he accepts that she can have what ever lover she might like. Meanwhile, he is totally dedicated to her. What woman wouldn't like that?"

I had spent weeks getting to this phone call, and her giggle and tone had turned me on immensely. When I first chanced upon her post, I checked her profile and saw her pictures. I was physically weak with desire for her as a saw her luscious, full figured, womanly body. We had emailed for awhile, and eventually decided to talk off line.

"Have you ever talked about it with your husband?"

"He is very open generally. He took those pictures you liked so much," she said with a teasing twist in her voice. "We fantasized about me dominating him a few times, and he seems to like the idea of trying it. But, I don't know if we would actually do it. What if it changed things?"

I considered this for a moment.

"What if you were to try it out in a mental sense? I think that what drives a man to desire to be cuckolded is intense desire for a woman, even to the point of needing to see her at the highest point of erotic pleasure."

"How would you propose to do that?" Jackie asked.

"How about over the phone?" I replied. "I could dominate you over the phone, give you instructions, things to do. We could set up some ground rules and play it for a week."

"That could be fun," she replied.

"Why not ask him and see if he would be interested? I would love to do it," I said.

We talked for a bit longer, and agreed to talk the next day. After the call, I went on line and called her pictures up from my favorites (I had book marked all of them . . .). Seeing her flesh made me weak in my center, except my balls and cock. Those shook slightly, eager and wanton. I avoided touching myself at first. Instead I studied Jackie's pictures. Her body was curvy. And those curves and few extra pounds screamed decadence to me of sexy potential fertility inside her wide, enticing hips.

"Those hips were made to grabbed firmly," I thought to myself as I fantasized.

I let my hand wander momentarily as I reloaded the image of her ass invitingly in the air. In other pictures she was laid open to view, with her pussy lips big and inviting. Jerking my cock dry, I had figured I was safe and wouldn't cum.

I turned out to be wrong . . . I felt the cum start, and I was unable to stop . . .

The next day . . . "We talked last night," she said. "My husband and I have decided to take you up on your offer."

"Good," I said. "I want you to start tonight. You need to tie your husband to a kitchen chair in your bedroom. Gag him too. I want for him to feel like he is helpless. As a cuckold, he needs to understand how much more he is about to desire you. And seeing while restrained is the start. Once he is in place, I want you to slowly strip. When you are totally nude, get your biggest toy out. With him watching, get on the bed you share with him, and close your eyes. Use the toy on yourself, chanting my name over and over softly at first, then louder and louder. When you are reaching orgasm, scream out my name.

She was silent for a moment, and there was an erotic charge in the air.

"Wow," she said. "That's pretty hot!"

"Thank you. But that's not all. For this week, I want control over your sex lives. I want you to write this down so get a pen and paper." When she said she was prepared, I continued, "For this week the following rules apply:

1. Your husband is to refrain from masturbation completely. 2. If he wants to have sex with you, he is to wear a condom. 3. If he has sex with you he must lick your pussy for 15 minutes afterward. 4. If he has sex with you he must give you $25, which you will hold. 5. He isn't allowed to have sex with you more than once every 48 hours."

"I think that should do for now," I said.

"This is so hot, I can't wait for tonight," she said in a sultry voice. "Well, I want you to wait . . . this time. At some point in the future, I will talk live with you. For now, I want you ready to burst tonight. Start at 9, and realize that I will be stroking my cock at the very same time you are cuckolding him, I will be looking at your pictures. When you cum, screaming my name, I will be cumming also.

"So how is your husband taking things?" I asked Jackie.

"You wouldn't believe it!" she said in an erotically charged, excited voice. "He hasn't been so hot for me in YEARS! We've done it four times since you and I talked yesterday! He really seems to be getting into it, and I've got $100 too!"

I took a deep satisfied drag off my smoke, and thought about the news.

"Desire," I said. "The key is that denial brings desire. So now that he saw you denied him for me, even just with your toys, he moves just that much further into being a cuckold."

"Yeah," she agreed dreamily. "He was like a teenage boy once I let him near me. Just to make him feel his new position I made him go to an all night drugstore for his condoms right after the show."

"Well, I think that he's ready for the next step in his journey, and so are you. You will call me Lover from now on. That is how I want you to address me. Also, whenever you two are alone he is to be called 'Cuck', and not by his name."

"I am changing a few things about sex between you," I continued. "I want for him to wear two condoms, one over the other, and for you to force him to cover his balls with several sandwich bags and tuck them under the condoms. I want you to secretly save the condoms in your freezer, full of his cum. Also, from now on he is to pay $50."

"Very depriving of you Lover," Jackie sensually whispered.

"He has had your pussy and not truly appreciated that hot little secret of yours, has he? I mean he got hot at the idea of seeing you with a new lover. Well, I have every intention of enjoying you as my dedicated woman."

I let my hand wander, and my fingers traced my manhood.

"I love the way you make me feel, Lover," she replied.

"The feeling is mutual," I said. My forefinger touched the tip of my hardness. The stickiness of pre-cum wet the tip, which I spread along my length. "Ever since I saw your pictures, I've been so hot to feel your erotic pleasures. I LOVE that you had pictures in which you were stretching out your pussy with wide items, like that apple. Eve isn't the only one that tempted with an apple, and I lust to eat your apple. "Uhhhhh, oh Lover," she said, voice thick with lust. "You're making me so wet. My body is both weak and anxious right now."

"I want to keep the suspense for a bit longer sexy," I said. "I want you to repeat last night, tonight. I will. We'll talk tomorrow, OK?"

"Oh, Lover I want to do it on the phone now."

"Soon, we'll talk the day after tomorrow. Goodnight."

"Goodnight," she said.

I went to my computer and called up her pictures again. My cock was rock hard, and dripping constantly. I lustfully viewed her nakedness. Desirous, hot and sensual, I sat. Her large inviting lips tempted me, and I wanted to feel them around me raging cock. Knowing her penchant for wide toys, I found myself in heat for those lips, wanting to feel them before and after she worked them. I wanted to feel her tanless, alabaster skin, with open palms. Her ample breasts lay waiting for my hands.

Finally, seeing her was too much . . . I gently gripped my staff. My palm was soaked in pre-cum.

Loose grip, loose grip!

Back and forth, back and forth . . . Jackie's lips! YES!

"I'm loving how much this has my husband turned on, I admit," Jackie said. "But now he won't have enough money to have sex again until Friday. I'm turned on too, and I don't think I can hold out!"

"That's okay, your Lover is going to make sure you are satisfied. How much money has he given you so far?" I asked

"Three hundred."

"Hmmm, seems like he likes this too! That's enough money for right now. He gets the point, I think. So how does he like being all wrapped up?" I said with a giggle.

"Well, he isn't a big fan of it."

"Good, I want for him to long for your pussy like he did before he ever experienced it. It looks so hot and I bet it gets drenching during driving sex doesn't it?"

"Yes," she confirmed in a sultry tone. "Lover, my pussy would please you. If you liked what you saw in my pictures, it's everything you'd want. I am a responsive lover, and yes, for the right man I cum long and hard."

"I can't wait to find out!" I said. "I want you to tie him up again tonight, then call me. But, don't tell him beforehand."

"Sounds great!"

Later . . .

"Hi Lover, here I am just like you said," Jackie said in a lusty tone.

"Mmmmm! Nude I hope."

"Yes, nude, of course!"

"Climb on the bed, with your legs spread wide facing him, just like that picture on the net. That one is my favorite," I said.

"Okay, Lover. I am ready," Jackie responded.

"Let your hands wander and imagine that they are mine. I just love your body. I want to feel it, run my hands over it. I've had fantasies of being between those thighs. Caress them for me," I said.

"Oh, yes Lover!"

"That's it, do it right in front of him! Caress your sexy body, make it charged! I want to lick your luscious breast now, kneed them for me."

"Mmmmm" Jackie responded.

"My hands are on my hard cock now. I want to lick that pussy of yours. It looks nice and big, with full lips for me to lick and suck on. When I have you you'll see just how much I NEED to taste that rich musky secret garden of yours. I'm HUNGRY for it."

"Oh, ohhh," she said.

"Mmmmm, those lips are so inviting, I don't think I could control my urges with you laying like that in front of me!" I said as my body ached in heat.

"I hope not!"

"I'd want you when it was dangerous! I know you're always hottest right at the most dangerous time. That is driving me crazy . . . I couldn't stop myself with you. Just imagine my hot bare cock, glistening with pre-cum, touching the big gentle folds of your hot pussy. I start to glide in, and you are alarmed."

"Oh, it's so hot, and I'm working my clit now," she said.

"I know that your cycle is at the peak, and I shiver with erotic fear and anticipation. I push further and further. Finally I am all the way in. Your full wet garden surrounds me all the way to my base. You are so hot and wet that I forget that your husband is being forced to watch us!"

"Oh, my husband is being humiliated too! Uuuuummm! Lover, I'm getting close!" Jackie said.

"Yes, I am too! I want you to think about me taking your pussy bare back!"

"Yes, Lover, take my pussy bare back! I'm hot and fertile! I want to feel it in me!" Jackie moaned.

"Yes, I am cumming in you now, making your pussy mine!" I said.

"Yeeesssssss!î

"Talk to you tomorrow, sexy! Good night, and don't forget to have him wrap up!"

Things continued like that for three whole weeks. Jackie and I would have SUPER hot sex over the phone, while her hubby was forced to watch.

After the first week, they talked about it and decided that this situation was enriching their relationship. She told me that they wanted to continue, and I was more than happy to do so.

My problem was desire. Yes, I knew that I had already succumbed to Jackie. Just seeing her sexy pictures had me in lust for her sensual secret, and earnest in desire to experience it. As a bull, I had fear of the butterflies in my stomach. I knew that to successfully be a 'Bull', I needed to have this cool, 'indifferent' type of attitude – to not NEED her as a cuckold. Whenever I had phone sex with her, I came in thick hard cum. This was not very 'cool' or 'indifferent'.

And so as I was playing a Bull to Jackie and her hubby, I had to contend with a fatal weakness for her ñ fatal because if she knew my levels of desire I could no longer be a classic Bull. I decided that I could control my desire, that I must. I would still play cool.

After two weeks, her husband was used to being cuckolded to the point that I allowed him to watch from the chair without restraints. He had to hold himself back, which would have made it even more of a turn on.

It had been three weeks since he had felt his own wife's juices. I felt his deprivation was not important, since I had so far been without intimate knowledge of her beautiful pussy. Jackie had kept me informed as to how many condoms she had saved in her freezer.

Finally, she had both the condoms and money for the next step . . . "I bet you've been wondering what I've been making you save money and spent condoms for sexy, haven't you?" I asked.

"Well Lover, the thought has crossed my mind," Jackie said.

"I want you to take the money from your husband and buy a package of spermicide tablets. Then, while your husband is at work, get a room at a motel. Make sure that it has adult TV and a reputation. Then, with his money, buy the biggest toy that you can get," I said.

"Should I do this all on the same day?" she asked.

"I don't care when you get the tablets, just don't let him know. In fact, get them in advance. After you have them, book the hotel," I said. "Can you get them for Friday?"

"Yes, of course Lover."

"Good," I said. "Then, on Friday get the room. Bring the condoms to the room. There'll probably be a fridge, store them there. with your new toy. After, go home. Around nine, tell him that you have a date, and as a cuckold he needs to accept your superior sexuality."

There was a slight pause, as though she bit her lip on that one.

"Are you sure he will take this?" Jackie asked.

"Of course sexy," I responded. "Tell him that you don't expect to make it home, and he shouldn't wait up."

"This sounds so forward Lover," she said, a bit exasperated. "I'm not sure that I can do this just yet."

"Relax Sex! That's my new nickname for you - Sex!" I said. "This isn't THAT time. Not yet anyway. This time I want you to use that toy LIBERALLY! When you are in the room, work your pussy so hard that you know that you'll be sore the whole next day. Watch porns the whole time. I want you to really satisfy yourself. The next morning, take your spermicide tablet first thing. When you know it's effective, open the condoms and spread all that cum all around your pussy."

"This sounds so hot Lover . . . " Jackie said.

"It will be," I confirmed. "When you get home, I guarantee that he will be up. Tell him that you are sworn to secrecy regarding the night before, and you will not reveal anything. He will want to have sex, and you will tell him the truth . . . that you are far too sore down there. But, INSIST that you want him to give you oral sex."

"Oh Lover, this is so hot," she said. "I can't wait!"

"Neither can I,"I honestly said.

I spent the whole day anticipating the phone call with Sex. All day I had to try to keep behind my desk because my raging hard on was turning my Dockers into a teepee in my lap! At least me boss thought I was finally getting a good day of work in. If he only knew that all those law books might as well have been Penthouse letters, because that's what I was reading no matter what was on the page! When I had to go to the men's room, I was forced to bring papers and such to hide the spot of pre-cum that was percolating from my manhood.

"So I want you to tell me every little detail, Sex," I said, hurried like a teenage boy as soon as she picked up the phone.

"Oh Lover, you have outdone yourself this time!" Jackie said. "At the least I owe you a play by play."

Just hearing her voice tempted me to hold my hardness. I was on the net on my other line looking at her pictures while she spoke. I had to promise myself not to touch, at least for awhile.

"You should have seen the look on his face when I told him I was going out for the night! I was flabbergasted that he, well . . . it was like he submitted. He stayed in cuckold mode, if you will, accepting my sexuality as prevalent to his. I think he's really getting into this too," she started.

"I went to this motel that's a total dive. You know the type of place, frequented by teenagers and people having affairs. Free porns too! I got a new toy on the way. I brought a few toys to really get my pussy ready for the new one. You'd like this one, I've nicknamed it 'Lover', and it has the girth of a can of soda! I had to work my pussy up through four toys to get it loose enough for Lover!!" Jackie said with a lusty twist. "So, once I was warmed up for you, because I've decided to concentrate on you whenever I use this toy, I pushed myself harder and farther then I ever did before. I wanted to do that just for you, Lover. You've been pushing my boundaries, and my husband's too, and I just wanted my first time with you, so to speak, to be special." "This morning my pussy felt like I gave birth!! I couldn't sit up without feeling the burn. But, I savored that burn, and put the spermicide tablet in. After it dissolved, I poured 8 condoms worth of his cum all over my well worked pussy. I sloshed his cum all over the outside of my luscious, rich lips."

"Oh Jackie," I said, voicing a tone of approval. "You KNEW I wanted his cum outside and not in!! Besides, all the better for him to lick!"

"And lick he did, Lover, lick he did!! I waited for the cum to dry before dressing and going back home. You hit the nail on the head. He was laying in bed, submissively waiting. He asked, of course, and I told him what you said. Let me tell you ñ at first I sensed his shock. Then, he began devour me like he was a teenager. He licked and slurped and sucked on my pussy like his life depended on it!!"

Just as she reached the peak of her story, I came in thick, jumping hot cum. It was rich cum, deep from my balls, just imagining the luxurious, luscious lips of hers covered in cum. I gathered my cum in my hands and massaged my shaft.

"Mmmmm, Jackie!! My rod is covered in cum right now just thinking about your story," I said.

"My, my, my, if I'd known I'd have done more to help," she said, with a twinge of disappointment in her voice.

"Actually, I was planning on doing that with you when I called. But you sounded so sexy while you told your story got me so hot I just exploded when I touched myself!" I said.

"Thank you for the compliment!" Jackie said. "There is one thing though. Last night caused my husband to worry. He was turned on and everything, but I don't want to endanger my marriage. And I don't want him to worry. So, I did tell him that I used a contraceptive. I hope that you're not mad or disappointed."

"No, not at all," I said. "Always remember that the idea of cuckoldry is that you aren't supposed to leave your husband. Instead, he derives sexual fulfillment through the knowledge that you are sexually active with other men. On some levels he should learn that he is actually more likely not to lose you since he accepts your sexual vigor."

"I'm so glad that you said that," she said. "I LOVE what we're doing, yet have no desire to leave him."

"Well, explain it to him, and I think that will help him. Once you both feel okay with it, you'll be ready for the next step. Take a few weeks and let all this settle for both of you. Until then, I want you to do a repeat of last night every Friday, okay?"

"Sure Lover, I'm all yours!"

Things continued on that way for a full month. Sex went to the same motel and repeated her ritual for me. She had kept her secret, and even kept the existence of her new toy a secret.

After two weeks she began to allow her husband to have intercourse with her on Saturday mornings when she got home. She took the initiative on that one, mostly on a whim. The curiosity got the better of her as to what would be going through his mind when he felt how loosened up she was the next morning. Besides, he had been begging for it, and this caused her to become a bit haughty with him.

12