Jackie Meets Her Sister

Story Info
Jackie's sister comes home and offers Jackie a new life.
5.4k words
4.47
27.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

*All characters are 18+

So this is the 3rd part to this story, and yes it's been a bit of a break since I wrote the last one. Where the story has gone so far has made some people upset, but personally I think I like it the way it is. Though I am open to making an alternative version if there's enough interest.

I recommend reading the first 2 parts.

*****

Jackie sat in front of her vanity mirror brushing her long silky brunette hair. She admired how fully it had grown in, the special shampoos and treatments she had started all those months ago had made it truly a beautiful head of hair. She swept the brush through the dark strands of hair, undoing knots and fixing any bunches. Once she had made her rounds all through her hair, she set the brush down and reached for her curler. After ten minutes she had added the little bit of curl that both Martin and her loved so much. She fluffed up her hair a bit then put the curler away in a drawer. She reached for her makeup next.

She applied the makeup, starting with the bases and moving onto the layers of color. She added just a slight bit of reddish, tan coloring above her eyes, smoothed and worked her eyelashes, and added a thin line of black along the lid that came to a small point at the edge. She added a bit of blush to her soft cheeks and her forehead. Then she moved on to her lips, her favorite part, and added a light red layer of lipstick. Her lips had begun to grow quite full since her start, where before they were very thin and flat they had become quite rounded and soft. Though most of her face had truly transformed, and now she truly resembled a man no more, even without makeup.

She put on a pair of short, dangling earrings that Martin had purchased for her two months ago, their gold metal cradled a small white rock at the top, and had four small metal strings dangling down from there. They were extremely cute, and Jackie loved them. She grabbed her nail polish and redid her nails. Last night she had already stripped the old color and given herself a mani-pedi. Now, she got to reapply the red paint which she considered her staple color. Her nails were long now, not laughably huge as she had always thought that seemed very silly, but definitely longer and cleaner than they had ever been before. Her toes had been transformed from unassuming members on a boyish foot to pretty little ornaments on a soft woman's foot. Once the red was on, she let them dry then looked over her hands. She finished there by rubbing a bit of moisturizer on her hands, feet, and up her legs.

She made sure not to get any of the moisturizer on her clothes, though. She was wearing a cute little red dress that started up with the two red straps going around her thin and smooth shoulders, connecting to the main body that started just above her breasts. From there it began to cling to her sides as the red fabric traced her thin shape down to her waist. From then on it flayed out into a mid-sized dress that came down to her lower thighs. On the back the two straps recombined to the body, but the shape opened into a diamond shape revealing plenty of her clean back before the points met once more above her waist. Under the dress she had her black lace bra concealing her now B-cup cleavage, and below the dress was the matching pair of black lace panties hiding her caged clitty. She rolled up a pair of black tights, and then slipped on a comfy pair of flat bottoms. She was now dressed and looked at herself in the mirror.

She was truly a woman. As she looked in the mirror, Martin's "wife" looked back at her. She could tell that her mother was smiling down at her, and she was smiling back at herself too. She spun around once or twice in the mirror, the red dress lifting a bit as she did. She was too happy with herself, her spirits had been raised to new heights as her hormones and new lifestyle influenced her mind. When she was a boy, she was sullen and never very happy. Now, as a beautiful stay-at-home wife she was happier than ever and the sun seemed bright. Every morning her eyes fluttered open to what seemed like the birds singing to her and the blue sky waving her awake. It was 9:30 so she needed to get working on her chores.

She left the master bedroom and went to start her chores. She finished them in an hour and a half and moved onto her workout. Then she got undressed, slipped into some sweat pants and a workout shirt, and got started. She stretched, squatted, did push-ups, and everything else that she had gotten into the rhythm of doing since she started. Once she had finished that, she got some earbuds, a bottle of water, and started her run. She ran five miles, waving to her neighbors and only partially flaunting her new body. She was becoming very fit, so was hardly winded as she returned home. She then went to change back into her clothes and fix her makeup. She knew that getting nicely dressed and done-up before a workout only to fix it all after was a bit silly, but she just loved the feeling she got when she dressed nicely and did her makeup so more excuses to do those in a single day the better.

She was now sitting at her dining table eating a salad for lunch as she checked her phone. A few messages from Robin, begging for her attention as always. She toyed with him, but she knew that things had been ended between them. She hadn't yet endeavored into truly looking for love, but with the time she had spent with Robin she knew that she wouldn't find it in him. But still, having a cute boy next door for the occasional love-making and the frequent attention was nice so she kept him around slightly. She responded a bit and sent him a selfie. He toyed with the thought of coming over, but she brushed him off saying she had things to do. She finished her salad and left Robin to himself.

She checked up on her garden, knowing that it was beginning to get to the months where they would be dying off and wavering so she was beginning to ease off on them. For that time she would need to find something else to occupy her time, but for now she wasn't bothered by it. Her neighbor across the street passed by with his dog and waved to her. She smiled and approached him, and they began to talk. His name was Mr. Thompson, or Terry as he insisted she call him. He had a wife, but they didn't seem like the closest of love birds. They were both in their late forties, and he was beginning to develop some gray hairs. They talked about sweet nothings for a few minutes until Jackie began to catch onto his eyeing of her. She had known that he often took liberties to stare at her and observe as she did her gardening, but she also didn't want a repeat with Robin again, nor to break a marriage, so she excused herself back into the house.

She killed time before she had to start cooking dinner. She began to prepare some steaks as she checked her phone again and noticed something that took her off guard. She saw a text from her older sister, Caitlin. The text read, "Hey, Jack, it's been some time. Sorry, I've just been dealing with my new job and stuff and haven't had a lot of breathing room. Anyway, since you moved back from college to live with dad I wanted to ask you if you've noticed anything off about him? Like, I texted him a bit and tried to call him and things were weird. Idk, is everything alright?"

She didn't know what to do. What did she say? Tell her sister that yeah, things were different because she was now a girl and was fucking their dad? Of course not. That would be absurd, and would probably just scare her. She needed to come up with a lie and talk to Martin about it. She just said, "No. Everything's been normal here, maybe you just called him while he was distracted with something at work."

She left it at that. Only a few minutes before Martin got home, Jackie heard her phone go off with a response from Caitlin but decided to ignore it. She finished the food almost exactly as Martin walked in the door. He looked almost as cheerful and great as usual, but there was a tinge of worry in his face. She turned and walked toward Martin and he dropped his suitcase down on the island. They hugged and Jackie leaned in for a kiss. They had a brief moments kiss until Jackie broke away from the hug and invited Martin to sit down for dinner. They both sat down at the dinner table and she set the plates in front of them. They began to eat in silence as they both thought.

A few minutes go by before Martin said, "Honey, there's something we gotta talk about."

"Is it Caitlin?" Jackie asked.

"Yeah. She's been texting me for a few days now, and called me today."

"Yeah, she texted me earlier. Sounds like she's worried about you."

"Yeah. She was worried that something had gone wrong because I couldn't think of what to tell her was going on here. She asked how you were and I kind of choked up for a moment."

"She asked me if you were alright and I just had to lie to her. I'm not sure what to say."

"I think she's planning to visit." He said, his words hanging in the air.

They both sat silently for a second. She broke the silence, "So she's going to find out."

"She was bound to at some point. I guess we need to figure out how we're going to tell her."

"I think you should tell her. And you should probably tell her before she comes, so she knows what she's walking into."

Martin nodded, "Yeah that's what I was thinking. I can ask her what her plans are, and when she wants to visit. Then I can break the news to her and when she gets here we can explain more."

"Okay." Was all Jackie could say as she finished her food.

The rest of dinner was awkward, but the strange feeling in the house was lifted as they cuddled together to watch some television. Jackie was worried about how Caitlin would respond to this, but she reminded herself about what truly mattered as she laid against Martin's chest. As the night ticked on, she began to feel aroused and she unbuckled Martin's pants as they were watching TV. She slipped his cock into her mouth and entertained herself while he finished his show. She knew that whatever happened with Caitlin couldn't take away her joy with Martin, so she let her worries slip away.

The next day was pretty much the same for Jackie, but Martin began his investigation. He asked Caitlin when she wanted to visit and she told him that she was going to have some time in a week or so. That seemed very soon for Martin, which told him that he needed to break the news to her. When he got off work he called her and began to explain what had been going on. After he finished the brief explanation, leaving out the parts of incest because he wasn't sure how Caitlin would react to it, he sat with silence on the other side of the call. She quickly said that she needed to think about this and hung up. He went home and told Jackie that they had a week. They ate, watched tv, and enjoyed their time before falling asleep.

Jackie began to plan for the day. She cleaned every inch of the house twice over, making sure that it was presentable in every way for Caitlin. She even returned a few of the sex toys that she had gotten out of Caitlin's closet. She even began to think about what she would say. The first day went by quickly and she was caught off guard when Martin got home. She hadn't made dinner, so they decided to go out. The rest of the night was nice and quiet for them as Martin assured Jackie not to worry.

But Jackie couldn't help it, so the second day was much like the first. At some point around two, Jackie was feeling so worried that she needed something to relieve some stress so she did something she hadn't done in a while, invited Robin over for a quick blowjob. He was happy to jump on the offer and was sitting on her couch within a few minutes. She didn't waste her time with the usual semantics and play and instead immediately dropped to her knees to get to work. He lasted twenty minutes before dropping his load in her mouth. He wanted to take a crack at her sissy hole but she refused and sent him home. Now that she had her break she got back to work.

The third and fourth days were normal, and then on the fifth she had to invite Robin over once more and this time rode his dick for an hour. She was beginning to wonder if she was a big whore, and if Caitlin would catch onto that and ridicule her or something. She tried to scold herself for enjoying her time with men before realizing that she was letting the idea of Caitlin's judgement ruin everything that she had come to love. When Martin got home she vented to him about her problems and he had to comfort her. He helped her get back to what she loved as they fucked well into the night.

It was the night of the sixth day where Jackie was sitting on her couch and stressing about tomorrow. She had heard from Martin that she was at the airport about to board her plane now and would be there in the morning. That's when she got a text from Caitlin.

"Hey. I hear you go by Jackie now."

"Yup." Was all Jackie could muster.

"So, sis, hows it like transitioning."

"You don't mind it?"

"Of course not. You know, ask dad, ever since I was little I had asked for a baby sister. Now I have one ;)"

"Haha. Well it's been great. I've never been more happy."

"that's good to hear sis. I really hope you weren't worried that I wouldn't approve of this. I love you, and I love dad, so whatever makes your lives better then I'm all for it."

Jackie thought about that for a second and noticed something strange about that. She asked, "What do you mean for dad?"

"Oh, don't worry. I'm no idiot. I can tell that you've been sleeping with dad."

That came out of left field for Jackie. She was turning red and said, "How? Did he tell you?"

"No. But from the way he was talking I had noticed he seemed much more enthusiastic and happy. Like back before mom had died. So at first I thought maybe he was dating again, then when I heard about your transition I started to think. So since I couldn't let it rest I decided to do a bit of investigation. Earlier today I called someone that I hadn't talked to in a while, Robin Smith."

This was a bit much for Jackie to handle. The fears of being called a whore by her sister was re-emerging.

"I asked him about the girl next door and that's when he talked about how dad had a new girlfriend whose daughter was living there now. I knew that the girlfriend was fake because dad would've told me, so the only option was the daughter was you. To be sure, I asked him what he thought about the daughter, and he was happy to report that he had already gotten in her panties and she had a dirty little secret."

"That the daughter is actually a son..." Jackie said quietly.

"Yup. When I heard how much you were interested in fucking your neighbor, I figured that you must be the new source of joy in dad's life too."

"And that... Doesn't put you off? Like, it's incest..." Jackie muttered slowly.

"Well of course it put me off at first. But let me let you in on a little secret little sis. When I was a junior and senior in high school, after I was dumped by my boyfriend, I was super upset and really sexually frustrated. Mom came in and tried to calm me down, but when I blurted out that all I wanted was to be fucked, she had a different idea. She pulled out a sex toy and taught me how to use it. For the next few weeks her and I shared some heated nights, and after that she gave me the toy for good. I thought the whole incest thing was weird up until then, and when I figured out about you and dad it kind of reminded me of those days."

"Oh... So you're, like, kinda into it?"

"Kinda? Oh baby sis you have no idea. Anyway, my flights boarding now so I'll see you when I get there. XOXO"

Jackie's worries had melted away, and were replaced with a strange curios sense of sexual excitement. Martin got home, they went to dinner, and finished the night as they usually did. Jackie didn't tell Martin that Caitlin knew about them, she wanted whatever to come of it to be a surprise for Martin. She hoped that Caitlin was as into it as she was thinking. And started in the morning, she would soon know. Jackie made sure to show Martin everything she had that night in bed.

Martin took the next day off of work. Jackie and him woke up at the same time at around eight. They both began to get ready. Jackie wore some jeans and a white T-shirt, but still made sure her hair was curled, her makeup was nice, wore her earrings, and her nails were done. Martin dressed mostly casually, and they began to finish the last few things around the house. They ate breakfast and exchanged excited glances. Then, the doorbell rang through the house.

Jackie ran upstairs and Martin answered the door. Jackie stood at the top of the stairs waiting for the right moment, her excitement pumping at her chest. She heard Caitlin exchange hellos with her dad, and heard as they walked into the kitchen. They made some small talk for a few minutes before Jackie heard Caitlin say, "So. Where is she?"

Jackie began to walk down the stairs. She stepped down and walked into the kitchen. Caitlin's eyes landed on her and her mouth dropped. Caitlin let out a high pitch squeal and jumped over to hug her new sister. Jackie closed her arms around her sister, who was an inch or so taller than she was, and she smiled. What Jackie wasn't prepare for, though, was when Caitlin planted a quick kiss on Jackie's lips as they broke the hug.

Caitlin squealed, "You look just like mom!"

The next hour was spent catching up. Explaining the transition, discussing Jackie's reasons why, and talking about the future. They avoided the concepts of incest for a all of it as Martin still didn't know about Caitlin. So, at the end Caitlin said, "So dad. Since Jackie here looks like mom and is such a sexy little minx, I assume you two are fucking right?"

The question knocked Martin off his feet. He just mumbled, "Wha-"

Caitlin looked at Jackie and said, "Isn't that right sis?"

Jackie figured out Caitlin's game and went along with it, "Yeah, Cattie. Dad here has been teaching me how to truly be a girl." She smiled.

Martin wasn't sure what to say. Caitlin just said, "I assume that she sleeps with you in your room right dad? Given she's dressed in moms clothes I assume she's taken over mom's stuff."

"Yup. I've been dad's new 'wife' for 6 months now." Jackie said cheerily.

"That's great, dad! I knew you needed something new in your life."

Martin just looked astonished at his daughters. He looked from Caitlin to Jackie. Given how shocked he was, Caitlin decided to step it up another level. Caitlin started to walk towards Jackie and said, "You know dad I think it's really great what you two have been up to. Like, look at her! She's gorgeous! Just like mom, too. And I mean, since you two have been fucking for six months then I assume you're well acquainted with this." Caitlin reached down for Jackie's jeans and undid the button. She then pulled down the jeans to reveal Jackie's panties, concealing her caged clitty. A bit of red covered Jackie's face but she managed to smile.

Martin just looked flustered, his cheeks a burning red. Caitlin went on, "Wow. Jackie you're really a cutie. Your butts pretty big for a, what do you call it? A sissy? And your dick is so tiny and caged and all. Like, Daddy must really love you." She said as she began to feel Jackie's butt.

"I sure hope so." Jackie said staying in character.

"You must be pretty good at giving blowjobs, right sis?"

Jackie nodded. Caitlin grew an evil smile on her face, "Well, good or not you can be better with some advice from your big sister. What say you we get practicing?"

Jackie nodded again and both girls looked at Martin. His face looked like a tomato now. They walked up to Martin and grabbed his arms, leading him into the living room. They sat him down on the couch then both girls dropped to their knees in front of him. Caitlin clawed for Martin's belt, saying, "So sis. I won't bore you with stuff like foreplay or playing it up or anything. We'll get to the fun part." As Martin's huge dick sprang out of his pants, obviously excited about his two daughters kneeling in front of him.

12