Jackie's Discovery

Story Info
How do you define cheating?
2.9k words
4.06
142.6k
23
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
csmsmith
csmsmith
291 Followers

It was early on a Friday afternoon but Jackie wound up her work and knocked off early and was on her way home. She nearly passed Carla's house, as she usually does, but at the last moment she noticed her husband's car in the driveway.

That's odd, she mused as she pulled to the curb and walked back. What could Brad be doing here?

Steve and Carla lived here and were acquaintances of Jackie and Brad. She had just started to ring the door bell when the sound of happy laughter caused her to pause and then pull her hand back to clutch her chest. Again the laughter followed by an "oh yes" and an ecstatic moan. Somebody was enjoying themselves. It occurred to Jackie that the voices were coming from around the left side of the house. She found the bedroom window was open. She crept as quietly as she could to the window, but although the window was open, the curtain was pulled so as to obscure her observing the inside of the house.

All was quiet for a moment and then an excited gasp followed by a subdued giggle. Holding her breath, Jackie moved up closer to the window and stood immobile to the side of the portal to the bed room. "Mmmmmm," the sound lolled out from a woman's mouth, and then another deeper grunt followed in almost rapid succession. "Ohhhhh, God, yes, yesssss," a garbled male voice breathed low and impassioned.

Jackie stood stock still, indecisive as to whether she should leave or stay. She hadn't wanted to see them do what they were doing to each other, and now she had inadvertently stumbled upon it.

"Your cock gets bigger and bigger every time I touch it," A female voice murmured. "And it tastes so good, round and hard in my mouth. I want to suck it and suck it and suck it."

Jackie recoiled in abject repulsion, her breath catching in her throat. Had she heard correctly? Was Carla sucking her husband's cock?

Suddenly, Jackie heard Carla's voice let out a tart laugh that slowly turned into a kind of gurgle. God, what was she doing now, her mind raced?

"Tell me you want me to suck it, tell me again," she heard Carla tease.

"Mmmmmmgh," the wet lapping-sucking sounds started low and then became more and more violent.

Jackie bent back, her legs feeling slack, but her mind startlingly alert to the sounds of lust that continued unceasingly.

"When you cum I want to drink it, do you hear, suck it and drink it."

Jackie felt a dizziness float over her, as though she was drunk, but she wasn't. She wanted to leave, yet she remained pinned to the wall as though she had been bolted there. Weird lewd images floated through her mind, almost as echoes of what she had imagined as she had moved to the window, but now it was actually happening! He was putting his cock inside Carla's full-lipped mouth and she must be moving her lips up and down on the hotly throbbing head of his prick, sucking on it, the words blazed in flaming print across her consciousness.

She had to leave, there was no question of staying here any longer, but she could not move. She stood limply, her long blonde hair cascading over her shoulders, and suffered with the image of that long thick cock plunging into the woman's wet mouth, her long black hair tumbling over his tanned lean-muscled stomach, his balls cradled in her hotly kneading hands.

Then the moistly sucking sound ceased, and there was a smack of lips and another short groan before momentary silence.

"Yes, lick ... suck my little clit, Oh, Oh, God, you can fuck me with your tongue, God, you lick ... your tongue feels so good," the woman crooned, and then her words ran off into further babbling obscenities.

Jackie's heart pounded like a jack-hammer until she was certain they could hear it through the window. She pressed one hand tightly to her breast as though to dull the sound. But it didn't stop; it lurched on accompanying the soft rhythmic sucking of her former friend's lips on Brad's cock. Oh Lord, it was awful! She was hypnotized by the lewd wet sound of lips on flesh, and she gradually found herself losing control of her consciousness. It was almost as though her whole being was palpitating in unison with the couple; and she was moving off away from her own body and watching horrified as she lurched into the first warm, trembling of arousal that began seething around deep in her groin.

"Yes, oh you feel so BIG, it feels so goddam good. Fuck, oh fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuck it, fuck my cunt like you never fucked it before."

Jackie could feel the perspiration flowing freely on her body now beneath the folds of her clothes. Down below she could feel her own hotly throbbing cunt softly tingling, and she pressed her pelvis out against the wall and began rubbing it against the cool brick of the house. But the feeling was not stopped. Nothing was clear to her, she understood nothing, she could not stop that warmly quivering sensation, and she felt in one flicker of coherent thought that she would do it! She would get even with these two cheating spouses, but who would she do it with?

Jackie stumbled around to the front yard, walked uncertainly to the side walk and made her way back to her car. She sat and cried for several moments, wondering how she should go about getting revenge on her cheating son-of-a-bitch husband, Brad. Just as she raised her eyes she saw Steve round the curve, heading for his house and the sordid scene there. Jackie waved him down frantically motioning him to stop. Steve pulled up short with a bewildered look on his face.

"What's up, Jackie?" Steve asked, concerned by the antics of this obviously agitated woman.

"Steve, Carla and Brad are at your house... they are having... an ... affair. Oh god, I can't stand it, Steve, what do I do?" Jackie sobbed uncontrollably.

"What... I'll kill him," He said through gritted teeth, jaw clenched tightly, as the veins on his neck bulged.

"No," Jackie interjected, "I have a better plan."

Steve looked at Jackie quizzically, then surmised her intent, and smiled in agreement.

"I'll meet you at my place." Jackie said flatly.

***

Jackie pulled Steve into the bedroom and stripped him bare as she too unclothed herself hastily.

She gripped his long, burgeoning cock tightly between her hands, pulling on it slightly between both of her palms as she adjusted it below her face. She dipped her head and her warm pink tongue darted forward, flicking lightly over the thin, semen-seeping opening.

"Ooooooh," he groaned and thrust his loins involuntarily upward as the warm moistness of her wetly glistening lips closed like hot melted butter down over the sensitively throbbing head of his cock.

He reached down and tangled his hands tightly in her hair to guide the rhythm of her already slowly bobbing head. The thick rod of flesh with the massive head was sinking deep into her mouth now, crushing through her softly moistening lips into the wet saliva at the back of her throat. Steve groaned and undulated his pelvis, forcing the throbbing hardness upward and inward again until she set up a steady rocking motion, never quite letting it withdraw but leaving the hot swollen head lodged a half an inch or so up inside the warm wet mouth.

"Yeeeees!" he grunted as her lips tightened around his hardness and her tongue began to swirl heatedly around the warm moistness of the rubbery blood-inflated head. Jackie's tongue, with nerve-tingling licks on the outstroke, was making the head throb and jerk as though his heart itself were beating inside it. He bent his head forward and watched through widely bulging eyes, one of his hands tangling tighter into her bobbing head, and the other fondling her sensuously swaying breasts.

He made a hard thrust forward and almost his entire prick disappeared until only a little stretch of it showed white and glistening, protruding from between her rapidly working lips. Her cheeks hollowed on the outstroke and expanded obscenely on the in-stroke. He withdrew and the thin elastic rim of her lips pulled out grotesquely, clinging to the flesh of his warmly tingling cock as though held there by invisible fingers. Her breasts jerked and danced below her lewdly pumping torso, one of them lifting and falling in his hand and adding to the lust-inciting picture.

"Lick it right under the ridge," he said hoarsely while he watched her. "Oooooooh, that feels so goddamn good."

"Do you like it when I play with your balls like your wife did to Brad?" she breathed hotly around his cock.

"Oh, God yes! Milk your fingers over the skin. Do that too!"

He sighed deeply and his head sunk back in the pillow as she massaged the soft resilient skin of his testicles gently with one hand and stroked the base of his cock between the thumb and forefinger of her other hand as she continued to suck rhythmically up and down. She increased the speed and he could feel the silky softness of her tongue twirling faster and faster around his saliva soaked hardness at the apex of the withdrawal, the stroke of her tongue ending in a magic flick across the tiny opening of the glands at the end. He flexed his buttocks, thrusting his hips back and forth and then arched his back up off the bed to grind his wildly bobbing loins hard up against her face.

Jackie could feel his throbbing reaction beginning inside his balls and began to suck his cock a little harder, increasing the pressure of her mouth, the tips of her teeth digging gently into the hard resisting flesh, leaving thin white trails where they had scraped the blood beneath the surface of the skin. She reached under his buttocks and cupped them in her palms, pulling his loins up tighter to her face. She could hear his breath quicken and her passion began to build and build in reaction. She imagined she was sucking on her own husband's cock, Brad's cock.

"Fuck me ... I want you to fuck me and cum up inside me," she suddenly mumbled around his smoothly plunging instrument, struggling to get the words out and at the same time continuing the lewd twirling of her tongue around the moist blood-inflated head.

"Yes, I've got to fuck you. Fuck the shit out of you," he muttered.

She felt his tangling fingers pull her by the hair until her lips withdrew with an obscene suction-like sound from his nearly bursting cock head. His hands moved to her shoulders and twisted her body harshly until she fell on her back on the bed. Steve rolled himself full length on top of her and she twisted and squirmed, smashing her hips against the wet hard cock pressing against her wildly rocking belly.

"Oh, you've got such a big hard cock," she whimpered uncontrollably as he drew his hand up tight against the warmly swelling moistness of her cunt, searching for the tight elastic little opening.

"And you've ... God, you've got such a sweet pussy," he worked at her hotly quivering vaginal lips now, slowly and expertly parting the thinly curling pubic hairs and insinuating his fingers, hurting slightly at first so that she gasped and bit down on her lips to stem the pain.

"Oh, it's going to feel so goooood! Hurry! Fuck me now! Noooooow!" she whimpered through contorted lips, flailing her head from side to side on the spongy, sweat soaked material of the bed.

She shuddered expectantly as his hands pushed her thighs further apart still, stretching her cunt until it lay before him in a flat exposed plain. Her legs snaked out on either side of his body and her calves locked against the backs of his legs. He grasped his hard aching cock in his hands and then Jackie felt the lips around her softly quivering cunt slowly stretching open. The elastic rimmed tightness resisted for a moment, then gave way before the hard cruel pressure.

"Ooooooh," she groaned as it slithered deep inside her belly.

Steve shoved again slowly forward, and then suddenly he could stand it no more, and he rammed into her with everything he had, sinking the lust-inflated cock all the way to the deepest recesses of her warmly accepting young belly. He could feel the soft, sperm-filled sac of his balls slap tightly against her jerking buttocks and her legs kicked out in the air from the relentless onward pressure. But she responded like a creature from his wildest dreams, digging her heels into the bed and grinding her wetly clasping cunt back up his smoothly skewering shaft, begging for more of the cruel treatment.

He could hardly contain himself as her grunts of pleasure resounded through the thick sex filled air. He set up a quick rhythmic fucking motion, further incited by the flat smack of naked flesh on naked flesh as his belly smacked heavily against hers with each lust-heated stroke. It seemed impossible, but it was true: he was ramming that hard thick cock up into the warmly quivering confines of this stranger's cunt and she was loving every minute of it ... God, she was a wild woman when it came to fucking ... he had never had anything like this before and it took the utmost of his self-control to hold off from coming instantly into the softly squeezing walls of her cunt.

"Oh, Ooooooh, Arhgh," she groaned as it pushed with greater force through the hotly pulsating passage. "Oh, fill me Steve, fiiiiilll meeee," the sounds came incoherently around the swabbing tongue sunk deep in her throat.

He dropped his body heavily down on her, smashing the full ripe tits tightly against his heaving chest. He reached back grabbing her ankles and pushing them brutally back over her shoulders, until she was rolled up into a tight round ball of helplessness beneath him. His shoulders pushing against the backs of her full rounded calves kept her locked in that vulnerable position as he fucked heavily into her.

Reaching beneath them, he forced his hands between the bed and the full white cheeks of her ass, kneading the warm soft flesh and pulling the gently rotating cheeks further apart. He could feel the hot smooth walls of her tightly clasping cunt sucking hungrily at his aching cock, convulsing tightly around his rapidly plunging hardness. Goddamn it, I'm going insane, he thought. I'm fucking the wife of my wife's lover! Then, before he could begin another thought, he felt it begin for her.

"Aaaaaagh, I'm coming!" she screamed up into his mouth and her body tossed under him, slipping and churning in a furious spasm.

"I'm coming. I'm coming too," he mumbled over and over to himself, speeding up the already furious rhythm of his strokes. He could feel the hot white cum building up inside his heated balls as they beat hard against her wildly gyrating upturned ass. But he couldn't let it stop! He was going to spurt his boiling semen into this woman's sweet little belly until she was filled to the bursting point with their dual mixture of hotly gushing cum juice ... and then, before he could complete the thought, he could feel it, the muscles of her cunt clasping voraciously around him and massaging his cock to a flooding hugeness that threatened to split her womb asunder.

He could feel his breath becoming ragged and short, his cock jerking and stiffening even larger. He could sense the sensation of hot white cum spewing now out of the wildly jerking head and shooting up into her like liquid fire, ricocheting around inside her hotly convulsing vaginal walls like thick burning streams of molten lava. In a cascade of passion the lovers exploded into a mutual sexual haze, convulsing to exhaustion, slowing, and then, sleep.

***

They had only slept for a few moments, when Jackie nudged Steve out of her bed saying, "That should make us even."

"How about a round two?" Steve asked.

"Don't push it Steve, this was a grudge fuck, no more, no less. Now go back to that slut wife of yours and tell her she's a whore."

Steve was unable to parry with her anger, and just left Jackie irate, wallowing in her self pity and rage.

A few minutes after Steve had left, Jackie walked to the living room and noticed the light on the answering machine blinking, indicating a message had been received. She pressed the play button and listened as Brad's voice erupted from the machine, "Hi honey, I'm going to need a ride home tonight; my brother borrowed my car for a date he has with Cindy. Call me when you get this. Love you, bye."

Jackie was stunned; she crumpled to the floor, sickened by the realization that she had made a grave mistake. Cindy was Steve and Carla's daughter. She had been the one she had mistaken as Carla, and Bob, Brad's little brother, was the man she had heard through the window.

"Oh my god!" She muttered through her hands pressed to her face. "How will I ever explain this to Brad?"

csmsmith
csmsmith
291 Followers