Jackin' Jill Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,293 Followers

Rodney panted as her gloved fingers worked loose the button, and then closed around the tab of his zipper. She parted the denim and her eyes flashed wide at the bulge in his tighty-whities.

"Oh my," she exclaimed, and wasted no time in sliding her fingers beneath his waistband, pulling the cotton out and down.

Rodney winced as the head caught up in the elastic band for a moment, and then gasped when his cock popped free to slap him.

"Oh, that is such a gorgeous cock," Jill said in a breathless voice, curling her fingers around it.

The touch only lasted for a second, but it was enough to make every muscle in his body tighten. After so long fantasizing about it, Jill was really here, on her knees, touching his cock.

"I want those pants off," she said in a rush, and grabbed the waistband. He lifted his hips, allowing her to pull the denim and his underwear down. She looked back up while forcing his pants past his knees. "Take your shirt off too. I want you nekkid."

Rodney fumbled with his shirt, having trouble because Jill lifting his feet to remove his pants had his back pressed against the chair. By the time he managed to pull it over his head, she had removed his shoes and yanked the denim past his feet.

Jill rose back up on her knees, wiggling back and forth to let her breasts bump his legs, and chuckled. Then satin fingers glided up and down his length, while others cupped and caressed his balls. "It's an even bigger present than I imagined," she said, her eyes locked with his.

Her hand wrapped around the root, and she stood his member straight up. It throbbed, pulling against her, and she moaned. "You're so hard for me." With the tip of one finger, she traced circles around his swollen purple helmet.

Rodney groaned, unable to hold back the sound. Another drop of pre-cum welled up from his tip, and she smoothed it into his skin. He'd never felt anything as incredible as her talented hands wrapped in soft, slippery satin.

A hand returned to his balls, tickling the orbs from beneath. "So tight. Mmm. I know they're full. Full of hot cum for me."

He could already feel the itch in the tip of his cock, but fought it with all his might. The last thing he wanted to do was erupt so quickly in the midst of a dream come true.

As if reading his mind, she let his erection drop back down against him. She grinned, winked, and then rose up higher to lean over him. She giggled as her breasts slipped on either side of his manhood. Light taps on the outer swell of the globes bounced his cock between them, making quiet slapping sounds.

When she released him from the warm nest of her bosom, she gave the head of his cock a pinch. He winced, sucking in a hissing breath from the sting of pain. At first, he wondered why she'd done it, but then realized that the urge to come had almost completely evaporated.

A sultry, knowing smile decorated her face as she took him in hand and started stroking him. "Mmm, I love that cock. I can barely get my hand around it. I just want to jack it all day. Mmm, but I want that cum, too."

Her hand pumped a little faster as she stood his erection up straight again. He could feel her hot breath as she made little sounds of pleasure. Every few strokes, she would squeeze his balls just tightly enough to make him wince, continually staving off the itch that built in his tip from her wonderful hand.

Little flips of her wrist caused her hand to rotate around his shaft, adding a whole new dimension to the pleasure. The head of his cock glistened in the light from numerous droplets of pre-cum. It went on and on, drawing grunts and groans from deep in his chest.

"Oh, I love that. Love to hear you losing control."

Losing control was exactly what was happening. Though she'd added a couple more pinches to the ball squeezes, the whole head of his cock was tingling, and it was getting stronger by the minute.

"You ready to come for me, baby? Come all over Jilly's titties?"

A panted breath that resembled the word yeah and a jerky nod of his head was all he could provide by way of an answer.

"Oh, I want it, baby. I want your cum."

Rodney shifted a little in the chair as she aimed his cock at her, pulling at the root. Her satin hand slid up and down his shaft, fast enough to blur in his vision and make hissing sounds. Her other hand gently caressed his balls, while a finger stroked the ropy cord separating them.

Grunts completely beyond his control emerged in a steady stream as his cock grew warm from the friction. He was on the brink, held back only by the uncomfortable angle of his cock.

Jill's words came fast, her tone pleading. "Give it to me. Come for me. Come all over me. Oh, come for me. Come for me."

Rodney lurched as he reached the point of no return. A loud, inarticulate cry burst from his lips, and he erupted. The first jet spattered hard against her left breast.

"Ah! Uh huh! Give it to me!" she encouraged him, her hand never slowing.

Another thick rope of cum shot high enough to decorate her cheek, and hang down from her chin. A third spattered her breasts. Then another, and another. He felt as if even his balls were trying to come up the pulsing shaft before her hand finally slowed.

"Oh yeah. That's it, baby. Mmm hmm."

Rodney forced his eyes open to see Jill smiling at him, her mouth open and her tongue swirling around her lips. She was absolutely covered in cum, with a strand even going up the bridge of her nose into her hair.

"Oh, I knew you had a lot of cum for me," Jill said, and then turned to the camera and twitched her eyebrows. She puckered her lips for the camera, thrust her cum-coated breasts toward it, and gave her signature, finger waggling wave.

She looked around on the floor and found the remote, shutting off the camera a second or two later. After a glance down at her body, she looked up and said, "Well, hello, Peter North."

Rodney chuckled, and then groaned as a final aftershock rippled through his body.

"Have you ever done drugs? Had a blood transfusion? Had unprotected sex?"

He shook his head, his cheeks warming when she mentioned sex. "No."

"Oh, I can trust you," she said, and then lifted her breast to her mouth, lapping up his cum and moaning.

He shuddered, snapping his knees together as the sight set him off again.

"Oh my god, you taste good." She continued to lap until she couldn't reach any more, and then lifted her other breast.

All he could do was watch — transfixed — as she gathered up every drop of cum she could reach with her tongue, and then switched to her fingers. Her other hand slipped into her panties. His sensitive cock protested, even as it softened, but he couldn't tear his eyes away.

She finished with the strand leading up her nose, savoring it from her finger. Her moan turned sharp and loud as she pulled the finger free from her mouth with a pop.

"Do you always come that much?"

He shook his head. "I don't think I've ever come that much."

"Guess the other girls just weren't as good as me," she said, affecting a playfully haughty expression.

Again, his cheeks warmed and he clenched his teeth, embarrassed by his virginity.

Her brow knitted for a second, but then she slid a hand into her panties again. "God, I'm aching. That made me so hot." With that, she stood up and started popping open the clasps on her garters.

A cellphone started meandering across the nightstand, vibrating powerfully.

"Stupid phone," she said — pouting. She gasped upon looking at the display, and quickly picked it up.

"Sorry, Jeff. I lost track of time." A brief pause, and then she said, "Oh yeah. Real good. No, I'll be ready. I just need a quick shower. Bye."

Rodney shrugged. "Guess you've got to go, huh?" For a few seconds when she was working on her garters, his hopes had soared that it might go beyond just a handjob — as amazing as it had been.

"Yeah. I was so excited about meeting you that I almost forgot why we planned this trip in the first place. We're supposed to meet a couple of other girls from the site and do some videos. Do you know Gina?"

He nodded, having visited the redhead's room a couple of times when Jill wasn't on. She was twenty-one, and had a smoking body, but didn't chat quite as much as Jill did or give out free peeks.

"We're going to do a video together for both of our websites." Her eyes suddenly lit up. "Oh, I need to fix your login to the site, too."

"What do you mean?"

She walked over to her laptop. "You're part of an exclusive club, now. There's a special part of the site where only guys that I've met in person can go." After a few clicks, she said, "There. You'll see it when you log in. Go ahead. I'm going to get in the shower."

Still more than a little weak in the knees, Rodney turned to watch her walk to the bathroom, garters jingling about her thighs and her stockings sagging slightly. He sighed, and tried to work up the energy to rise enough to retrieve his underwear and jeans.

Jill came back out of the bathroom with a wash rag, nodded toward his flaccid member, and then handed it to him before heading back.

After cleaning up the sticky remnants of cum from his body, he put on his pants and shirt, and headed for the computer. As soon as he logged in and clicked on the new Jill's Guys link, he knew that his normal masturbation sessions had just changed dramatically.

Though they were both currently offline, two video windows labeled new shower cam and bed cam promised delights. A note next to the latter reminded everyone with access to the section of the site not to tell anyone that they could see the private shows for free on the bed cam.

There were picture galleries he'd never seen, and expanded versions of the ones he knew. There were exclusive videos, and even a special forum. On top of everything else, there was a coupon code that cut the cost of private shows with her in half.

"Hey Rod, come here a second."

His itch to start clicking vanished in an instant at the sound of her voice, rising above the shower. He hurried to the bathroom to see her peeking out from behind the curtain.

"Aww. You put your pants back on." She pouted for a moment and laughed. "Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah. Sure."

"Are you a virgin?"

His cheeks burning, he couldn't find his voice. Knowing that his reaction was an answer anyway, he nodded.

"Oh, sweetie. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. I was just curious. Bird was too when I met him, but he didn't admit it at the time. I like knowing that I got to be first." She pulled back the shower curtain, revealing her body in all its naked, dripping glory. "Come here."

He stepped up to the edge of the shower and she put her hand on his cheek, leaning out to kiss him. Far different than the kiss at the door earlier, this one was hungry, her tongue snaking out to caress his gums.

When their lips parted, she said, "I've got to hurry up and finish my shower, but I want to be the first woman you touch, too." With that, she lifted his hand to her breast.

Rodney groaned as she guided his hand over her breasts, encouraging him to squeeze and heft the heavy globes for a few seconds. Then, she pushed his hand down, between her legs. His fingers glided over the curls on her mound to the folds beneath. A push on his middle and index finger slipped them into her warm, wet embrace.

She moaned, thrusting her breasts toward him. "I know it's a terrible tease, but I wanted it so bad. Taste me."

He reluctantly pulled his fingers from inside her and brought the trembling hand to his lips. Her musky scent and rich, tangy taste made his cock come back to life, rising despite twinges of discomfort.

"Do I taste good?"

"Incredible," he answered, still licking for every drop of her nectar.

"I've got to finish my shower, but I want you to stay here while we're at Gina's. We should only be a couple of hours. You can watch television or go on the site, order food, whatever you want. Just stay. I want to talk."

His mind racing, he nodded and said, "Okay."

"Good. Keep quiet about meeting me on chat and the regular part of the site, but go on the new forum and say hello to everyone." She blew a kiss, and then slipped back behind the shower curtain once again.

There was little conscious thought involved in walking out of the room and back to the computer. Though he was trying not to get his hopes up, the taste of her had him aching and thinking about the possibility of more. Still running on auto-pilot, he clicked on the link to the forum.

The very first topic he saw was titled, WELCOME ROD!

The shock of seeing his name already part of the posting on the forum was enough to bring his thoughts back out of the ether — to some extent. Clicking through, he discovered that Bird had started the thread.

Saw your name in the online list, so that means you're part of the club now, the post began. A couple of other people he knew from chat had already replied, welcoming him as well, and recommending videos he should watch first.

The door to the hotel room opened and Rodney turned around to see Watch. His friend let out a laugh and said, "Talk about a shit-eating grin. Hey, Man."

"Hey, Watch."

Jill called to Watch from the bathroom, and he held up a finger before stepping in to talk to her. A minute or so later, he came back out. "Sorry I'm in a rush. Gotta get stuff gathered up to go to Gina's. I tried to tell Jill to wait to hook up with you and her until we'd been here for a day to settle in, but you know how she is."

Rodney chuckled. "Yeah."

"We're going to be here until next weekend. Have to see if we can find some time to hang. I've got all sorts of dirty secrets I can tell you about her."

The water had shut off in the bathroom, and Jill called out in an authoritative voice, "No you don't."

Yes, I do, he mouthed, and then laughed. "Give me a hand with this junk?"

"Sure."

The pair had taken down the lights and camera when Jill sauntered out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but a grin.

"Even after all these years, I've never gotten used to that," Watch remarked.

Jill chuckled, jiggled her breasts, and gave her ass a slap before digging into her suitcase.

Rodney helped pack up everything while Jill dressed, and before he knew it, she was giving him a goodbye kiss. Still trying not to read too much into her request to stay, he hit the new forum and thanked everyone for welcoming him. It was when he went to the regular forum that he really began to smile, though.

Nobody outside the club knew why certain members had glowing usernames, but they knew it represented some sort of elite status. Already popular for his wit and helping people on the board with computer problems, he was now like unto a god, thanks to those glowing letters. As he basked in the popularity that so eluded him in the world outside the box, the hours rolled by almost unnoticed.

****

Hope you enjoyed this first chapter. As always, feedback is my writing fuel, so taking a moment to vote, ( only once per submission! ) comment, or mark me/my story as a favorite is the best way to encourage me to 'put pen to paper'. It's all us free authors get as payment, so won't you toss your coin in my hat?

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,293 Followers
12