Jackin' Jill Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,289 Followers

"Mmm. I wasn't kidding. That was good — let alone for a first-timer." After a weary groan, she asked, "Can you get me a drink of water?"

"Sure."

Jill had sat up against the headboard by the time he returned, and smiled at him as he approached. She looked incredible, languidly stroking her right hand over her nude body. "Thank you," she said as she accepted the plastic cup.

Rodney sat down on the edge of the bed, a little unsure. Even though they were both naked, and he'd just gone down on her, it wasn't any sort of normal relationship — or even a one night stand.

Jill eliminated that quandary by tugging on his wrist and saying, "Come here."

Once he was settled in next to her, she guided his hand to her thigh. "You can touch me, you know. However you want. That's what's turning me on so much — being the first for everything."

He smiled, letting his fingers glide over her skin, lost in wonder.

Jill reached out to trace a finger over his abdomen. "Do you work out? You've got a little definition going on down there."

"Nah, no time between work and school."

"You're lucky. One day, you're going to wake up old like me, and have to spend half a day at the gym every day just to keep from turning into the blob."

"You're not old," he protested.

Jill crinkled her nose and smiled. "You're sweet, and flattery will get you everywhere." With that, she finished her water, and her smile turned sultry as she leaned in a little closer, resting her breast against his arm. Her hand crept between his legs, where her fingertip caressed the helmet of his still-soft cock.

She twitched her eyebrows at him and asked, "You've made it to third base. Are you ready to steal home, baby?"

He couldn't help the excitement in his voice when he answered, "Yeah."

"Mmm. Lay down with your head at the foot of the bed." She kissed his cheek and gave his cock a squeeze before rising up onto her knees and waving him into position. As soon as he settled on the mattress, she guided him to bend his knees, and turned the camera on.

"I finally caught my breath after coming on his tongue. Mmm, it was good, but now I want more. I want that cock hard and inside me."

Jill bent over, looking into his eyes the whole time. Once between his bent knees, she gave his cock a slow, broad-tongued lap from root to tip. It twitched with the first signs of life.

"Mmm. Make it hard for me, baby," she said before darting to tongue his balls.

Rod groaned as her soft, wet tongue washed over the orbs, tickling and teasing every inch. He wasn't quite growing hard yet, but he was tingling, and a little tender from already coming in her hand and her mouth.

It didn't take long, however. She thoroughly wetted him with her tongue, and then slurped him between her lips. Once within the warm confines of her mouth, blood began to surge into his organ once more.

She moaned around him, feeling him swell, and let his cock pop out of her mouth again. "That's it, baby. Make it hard for me," she encouraged before engulfing him once more.

He gasped and groaned under her ministrations until he was rock hard and throbbing in her mouth. Jill looked up into the camera as her lips slid slowly up his shaft, until she released the tip with a little pop.

"I'm so ready to have that virgin cock inside me," she said to the camera before straightening her elbows.

Rodney panted as she pulled her knees closer, and then straddled his hips. Her moist folds settled against him, and he gasped. She rocked her hips back and forth a few times, and then rose up slightly.

"Are you ready, baby? Ready to put that cock inside me?"

"Oh yeah."

She reached down, pointing his member straight up, and centered her hips over it. At the same time, she zoomed the camera in. Rodney grunted as she wriggled the head between her nether lips, coating it in wetness. Then, she sank down on him.

"Ah, god," Rodney gasped out as her pussy slowly engulfed him. An inch at a time, her velvety smooth walls wrapped around him, squeezing tight. The camera caught every moment in a closeup, until he was buried inside her.

"Oh, you're not a virgin anymore, baby. You're so deep inside me," she said in a high-pitched, breathless voice, and then lifted her hips to reveal his cock coated in a shimmering layer of her wetness. "Look how wet I am for him."

After zooming the camera back out so the viewers would be able to see her whole body, she put down the remote and said, "Tell me if I hurt you, or if you're getting too close to coming, okay?"

Rodney nodded, unable to mouth a single word.

As soon as she saw the nod, Jill impaled herself on his full length again. She quickly rocked her hips back and forth, surprising him with the intensity of her desire. At the same time, she slipped a hand between her legs to rub her clit.

Jill panted and groaned as she rode him, her hips thrusting and gyrating to stir his cock inside her, rather than bouncing. His own grunts and groans accompanied her, his cock buried to the hilt in a tight, warm, wet pussy for the first time. Once again, he experienced a new pinnacle of pleasure. Because she wasn't actually stroking him inside her, he didn't feel as if he was going to come any time soon, and so was able to fully enjoy the feeling — and the show.

"You feel so good, baby," she gasped out as the movements of her hips grew more pronounced, tugging at the root of his erection. "I'm going to come so hard. Come all over your cock."

He could feel drops of wetness trickling down his balls as she rode him harder and faster by the moment. Her fingers kept pace, rubbing and rolling the swollen bud at the apex of her nether lips. The heavy, pendulous breasts he so loved looking at were now swinging and jiggling enough to make slight clapping sounds on occasion. The springs of the bed creaking and the headboard tapping against the wall further added to the symphony of sex filling the room.

Jill's face grew flushed, her expression almost pained-looking. Her bucking hips were moving hard enough to make him wince with every backstroke, but the building ecstasy in her face more than made up for it.

Her breaths coming in fast pants, she looked down at him and gasped, "I'm so close. I want you to fuck me hard and fill me full of cum."

She whimpered and he grunted when she lifted her hips, letting him slip free of her clinging embrace. His pussy-slick cock slapped against his body, and she immediately reclined.

Rodney sat up and pulled his legs under him. Jill simultaneously parted hers wide, revealing a stream of juices that had dribbled down her labia. She scooted forward a little as he knee-walked toward her, watching the laptop until she was in a good position for the camera to capture everything.

"Do it, baby. Fuck me. Make me come. Fill me up. I want your hot cum deep inside me."

She stretched out a guiding hand as soon as he was close, and used it to help him penetrate her. Twin groans accompanied his erection slipping into her depths once more.

"Give it to me. Fuck me," she demanded, her fingers moving back to her clit.

The first time he pulled back, his cock slipped free. Jill guided him back inside her and he was more careful the next time. It took a few thrusts to get into the proper rhythm, and then he was really fucking her.

"That's it. Gimme that cock. Faster."

Curling his fingers around her thighs gave him a feeling of stability, and he was more than happy to comply. Her clinging sheath was milking his cock, and he knew it wasn't going to take him long to go off with volcanic force.

"Feel good, baby?"

"God, yes."

"I'm getting so close. So close. Oh, I wanna come."

Rod's passions took over, and he pounded his cock into her hard and fast. Grunts burst from his lips with every thrust, and his face was growing warmer even as his balls grew tighter. In his enthusiasm, he slipped free, jamming the head of his cock into her thigh.

"No, put it back," she whimpered, her fingers a blur over her clit.

He buried his cock inside her again, fucking her for all he was worth, and nearing the point of no return. Being in control — actually fucking her — was eroding what little resistance he had left. She felt too good, and he knew he was going to go off any moment. He did his best to hold back, wanting her to come first.

Jill lurched, her muscles tightening. As if in answer to his silent prayer, she cried out, "Oh! Oh baby! I'm c-c-coming!"

The last word trailed off into a squeal as her walls clamped down tight around him. She writhed on the bed, whimpering and groaning in time with his thrusts. Her fingers still worked her clit in spastic bursts, and her face was tight with ecstasy.

Rod didn't have much time to enjoy the show, because her velvety walls squeezing so tight as she climaxed was the tipping point. He thrust balls deep one last time, his body slapping hard against hers. A sound that was a mixture of a growl and a roar surged from him, and his cock pulsed in her depths.

"Oh yes. Oh, fill me up, baby," Jill cried out as he pumped out what little cum he had left.

Feeling drained like nothing he'd ever experienced before, it was all Rod could do to remain upright. If it hadn't been for supporting his weight on her bended knees, he couldn't even have managed that. Jill was still moaning and wriggling — aftershocks of her orgasm taking control of her. He gasped from her walls contracting rhythmically around him with every ripple of ecstasy that passed through her.

"Mmm, baby. I loved feeling you come inside me."

A far stronger — and deliberate — squeeze of her intimate muscles caused him to let out a quavering groan and close his eyes.

She giggled. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I don't want you to go, but if you need to move..."

He didn't want to move either, but the stimulation of his sensitive organ was getting to the point of uncomfortable. After steeling himself and panting for a few seconds, he started to withdraw. The sensation of sliding from her slippery canal was such a shock that he jerked free, letting out a sharp grunt. He sat down hard on the bed.

Jill let out a disappointed sounding moan as he popped free of her, though she was still smiling. Reaching out, she fumbled around blindly until she located the remote, and then aimed it at the camera. Through half closed eyes, he watched her reach between her legs. Fingers parted her nether lips, revealing the first dribble of his cum seeking escape.

"Mmm, look at that hot cum." She traced a fingertip over her clit, her back arching up from the bed and pushing out more of the cream inside her.

Rod watched with a grin so wide it made his cheeks ache as it spread across his face. She was still flushed from her orgasm, and dripping his cum from inside her. He'd imagined it more times than he could possibly count, but it was actually happening right before his eyes.

She gathered up his cum on her fingertips, once again zooming out to reveal her entire body. She sucked her fingers clean, moaning the whole time, and licked her lips when she finished. After a wave of her glistening fingers, she stopped the camera and let her head fall back to the mattress.

"Was it good for you?" She asked, and then chuckled.

"Did you really come?"

Jill laughed. "Of course, silly. Hard It got me so hot, knowing that I was your first. You lasted longer than I expected, and you got me into multiples because I warmed myself up so much first with my fingers. Mmm, it was good. Come up here with me."

Practically collapsing, he crawled to the head of the bed, where she directed him to lie on his back, and then snuggled up against him.

"Night night," she whispered in his ear after guiding his arm around her, and then kissed his neck.

With her warm body pressed up against him, Rod finally drifted off into a post-come coma.

He had no idea how much time passed before the sound of her cell ringing jolted him awake.

Jill kissed his shoulder and yawned before rolling over to locate the phone and answer, "Hello, Jeff."

Admiring her body as he blinked the sleep out of his eyes, he listened to her side of the conversation.

"Napping, and dripping cum all over the bed."

That made him blush. He could hear Watch laughing, and then the hum of him talking.

"You are such a whore. You know that? Okay, I'll see you tomorrow, then. Bye." She put the phone down on the nightstand and explained, "Watch is staying at Gina's." Her eyes lit up and said, "You could stay with me and keep me company. Please?"

His parents would probably have a fit if he didn't call to let them know he wasn't coming home, but he didn't care. "Sure."

Her fingers glided over his abdomen and she smiled. "Why don't we go share a shower?"

It was an easy answer.

After coming three times in one day, Rod wasn't even remotely ready for more. What little blood did move to his nether regions caused a dull ache from the unusual work out. He was just fine with helping her out, though. Jill came again in the shower with his fingers buried inside her and his lips locked on her nipple.

Rodney pulled his jeans back on after getting out of the shower, but Jill's only concession to anything resembling modesty was to put on a pair of panties. They ordered food and settled in. It was almost surreal to sit and watch television with a nearly naked woman, especially when she frequently asked for kisses during commercials.

For dessert, Jill provided a sweet treat. Still not ready to perform himself, he dived between her legs with gusto when she hinted at it. He fell asleep with her once again completely naked and occasionally shivering from aftershocks in his arms.

****

Hope you're enjoying the ride as much as Rod is. Don't forget to vote. (Only once. No artificial inflation, please.) and comments/favorites are most welcome.

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,289 Followers
12