Jackin' Jill Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rodney zoomed in between her legs, taking cues from the numerous other videos of her he'd watched. Jill spread, caressed, and teased her folds, her wetness evident as it sparkled in the low light. When she pushed two fingers deep inside her and groaned, he zoomed back out.

With her fingers still buried inside her and wiggling, Jill pinched her right nipple and giggled. "I love getting myself off like this — where anyone can see me. I bet you're stroking your cocks while you watch me, too."

I wish I could, Rod thought, because his was throbbing like mad.

Though she kept it quiet, Jill whimpered and moaned as she played with her clit and finger-fucked herself. Years of practice meant that she always gave Rod a good view of her in the camera that was almost never completely obstructed by her hand. She picked up the pace, beginning to writhe on the table, and then suddenly gasped and pulled her fingers from inside her. They were absolutely coated in her nectar.

She bit her lower lip and crooked those slippery fingers into a beckoning gesture. He assumed it was just another tease for the video until she pointed a finger directly at him, and beckoned again.

He looked out from behind the camera's viewfinder and she nodded her head. "Come here."

The next thing Rod knew, Watch had a hand under the camera. Rodney let go of the camera with his stomach doing flip flops. Jill fixed him with a hypnotic gaze and said, "Don't make me wait."

Though part of him was shrieking in terror, Rodney walked toward her and followed a combination of nods and hand signals to stand next to the table. His eyes widened when she scooted closer and reached for the button of his pants.

"You're going to love it. I just know it," she said as her deft fingers popped open the button and slid down the zipper. She was obviously in no mood to wait, and jerked down his pants and underwear simultaneously as soon as the zipper parted. His cock had barely stopped bobbing from springing free before she wrapped her lips around it.

Rodney groaned, the panic that he was standing on a hotel balcony with Watch filming him evaporating in the face of her lips wrapped around him. She sucked him slow and deep, taking him into her throat every few strokes. All the while, her fingers worked her pussy, making her moan around him. He put his hand on the back of her head, marveling at her swallowing his cock.

And, she was right. The danger that someone could catch them was exhilarating. The fear mingled with his arousal, and he throbbed in her mouth as the night breezes washed over him.

Jill let him pop free from her lips and sucked in a great gasp. The next thing he knew, she was desperately shrugging her dress off her arms and pushing it off the table. His saliva-slick cock bobbing, he watched her spin and part her legs.

"I want you to fuck me, baby. Fuck me and come all over me. I want you to cover me in cum."

Caught up in the excitement, he didn't hesitate in the slightest. She was soaking wet, and at the perfect height for him to push in balls deep with a strong thrust. She lifted her stocking-clad legs to rest them against his shoulders.

"Give it to me," she pleaded while her fingers went back to work on her clit.

He did just that, slamming his cock home at a ferocious — almost desperate — pace. The table legs creaked on the floor as their bodies collided with loud slaps. Her tits were bouncing everywhere from the shockwaves running up her body, and her face was flushed.

"Oh, fuck yes. You're going to make me come. I want your cum too," she squeaked after less than a minute.

"Come for me," Rod growled under his breath.

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I'm there! Fuck yeah!"

Rodney felt her walls clamp down on him and grunted, but he was well on his way to an explosion as well. He kept pounding her as she came and whimpered in time with his thrusts. The tightness and wicked itch built in his cock with every stroke into the hot grip of her pussy, and soon enough, he knew there was no holding back any longer.

"Do it," she whimpered, sensing he was at the point of no return.

Rod jerked free with a growl and barely managed to wrap a hand around his cock before the first spurt erupted, splattering her breasts. Not even bothering to stroke, he just held his cock tight and sprayed sticky streams of cum all over her tummy and tits. His chin dropped to his chest when he was spent, the last few dribbles of semen falling onto her folds.

Brain barely functioning, he watched her smoothing his cum into her skin. She was talking to him and the camera, but his brain simply wouldn't process the words. She sat up and waved at the camera, then pulled up his pants and grabbed his hand to lead him back inside.

Rodney fell onto the bed and groaned as Jill stood nearby, alternately chuckling and moaning. Watch was grinning and shaking his head as he followed them in, carrying both the camera and her discarded dress.

Jill sat down on the bed and closed her eyes, a shiver running through her. "God, that was hot."

"Uh huh," Rodney weakly agreed.

"I'm going to go take a shower," she said, and then leaned in to kiss him. He found that he wasn't even remotely thinking about her having his cock in her mouth not so long ago as their tongues danced over each other.

Watch flopped down on the other bed as Jill strutted to the bathroom. "Persuasive, isn't she?"

"Yeah," he admitted, now feeling a little embarrassment as he realized Watch had been a couple of feet away filming the whole time.

"Got to work tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Man, I don't want to go in, let alone go back to class Monday."

"You'll probably be glad for the time to recover. She can't get enough once she gets going. She'll drain you dry."

"You're not..." Rod trailed off, not really sure how to say what he wanted to ask.

"Relax. I don't have a problem. Like she said, we're just fuck buddies. It's about time you got over being down on yourself — and that whole virginity problem. Pretty much solved that one, eh?"

He couldn't help but laugh. "I think so."

"Crashing out here again tonight?"

After a moment of consideration, he said, "Yeah. I guess so. I should probably head home in the morning for a while though."

"Keep the family from freaking out?"

"Yeah."

"I'll drive you, and break it to her. She can be a bit clingy — especially because she knows we're heading home next weekend."

A tone sounded from Rodney's phone and he pulled it out of his pocket, realizing that it very well could have bounced off the balcony while his pants were around his knees earlier. Not surprisingly, he saw a message from his mother wondering where he was.

Jill wasn't the only one who was a little clingy.

****

Rodney walked back down to his room after an early supper. Work had been as frustrating as usual, and convincing his mother that he wasn't setting himself up to be kidnapped by strange internet people hadn't been easy. Eventually, she'd given in, but only after demanding that he check in more often.

He picked up his phone — which was forbidden at the dinner table — and saw a text message from Watch waiting for him. "Coming back to the hotel? I'll pick you up."

"Sure. When?" he replied.

"About fifteen minutes. Everything cool?"

He knew the drive from the hotel was far longer than that, so he wondered where they were. He shrugged it off and replied, "Yeah. Mom's not freaking out any more."

"See you soon, then."

It was only about twelve minutes later when Rodney got another text that his ride was waiting just down the block. Grabbing a bag he'd packed with a few things, he tossed it over his shoulder and headed out the back door. Luck was with him, and his mother either didn't notice his departure, or chose not to deliver another lecture before he left.

Rodney spotted the rental car, and grinned when he saw Jill climb out of the passenger side. She was wearing a red spaghetti-strap top that really showed off her tits, and a short skirt. As he picked up the pace a little, she closed the front door and opened the back instead. Before climbing in and scooting across, she waved for him to follow.

Watch affected an outrageous, stereotypical butler voice as Rod climbed in. "Are we ready to depart then, milady?"

"Just drive, you goof," Jill said, and then promptly pulled Rodney in for a tongue-wrangling kiss before he could even get his seatbelt on. "I missed you," she said as their lips parted.

"Missed you, too," he said, feeling light-headed from the kiss.

"We were helping out Wendy from the site. Know her? Redhead who always wears pigtails and tartan skirts?"

Rod shook his head.

"She's pretty new. Her feed was really dark and grainy, so we helped her out with lighting and the settings on her cam. It looks great now. Going to do some shoots with her before we leave."

"I've got some shots for her," Watch said, and then growled.

Jill rolled her eyes. "He's all excited because she wants some messy facial pictures to put on her website."

"Pigtails make great handles."

"And he has a ginger fetish," Jill teased.

"Ain't gonna deny it," Watch admitted as he hit the on-ramp to the highway.

"So, how was work?" Jill asked. Her hand glided up and down his leg the whole while.

Rodney offered a grunt. "It was work. About as annoying as usual." The car accelerated to highway speed, and Rodney noticed a truck pulling up alongside as they cleared the ramp.

"Somebody likes the scenery," Watch said with a chuckle.

A closer look at the truck revealed a guy about his age leaning out the passenger window, obviously saying something, although it was inaudible due to the rolled-up windows of the car and the truck's loud engine. His gestures left little doubt that he was talking about Jill's breasts, though.

Jill chuckled and turned toward the window. "You like these?" she asked, cupping her breasts in her hands.

The guy immediately mimed lifting his shirt.

"Here it comes," Watch predicted.

Jill laughed. Without the slightest hesitation, she lifted her top and let her breasts tumble free.

Rodney glanced back, seeing the nearest traffic was quite some distance behind. When he looked back toward the truck, he saw the driver leaning forward for a look, while the passenger snapped a picture with his cell phone. The guy in the passenger seat then pointed down toward his crotch.

Jill moaned. "Don't mind if I do, but you're not the one getting lucky."

"Oh boy," Rodney said when she turned toward him, bare-breasted and wearing a mischievous grin.

Her seatbelt popped open, immediately followed by his. He looked up as she unbuttoned his pants to see the passenger in the truck talking to the driver. They were both leaning toward the passenger window when Jill pulled Rodney's cock out.

Rodney's head thumped back against the seat and he groaned as Jill wrapped her hot lips around him. Outside the window, he saw a thumbs-up from the other vehicle, followed by a mime of putting his hands on the back of her head.

Feeling strangely excited and proud that the two guys were watching a hot woman suck him off, he followed the offered suggestion. Jill moaned around him as his hands worked in time with her bobbing head.

She wasn't playing around, either. She sucked him hard and fast, popping and slurping sounds accompanying her efforts. Every so often, a croak would join in when they hit a bump in the road or Rodney's growing excitement caused his cock to slip deeper, tickling her throat.

He alternated between watching her and the audience she was playing for, squeezing her breasts and tweaking her nipples all the while. The truck kept perfect pace, and he saw a gesture asking him to lift up her skirt. Caught up in the moment, he grabbed the cloth and flipped it up to reveal that she wasn't wearing panties.

Far from bothered, Jill instead lifted up on her knees a little, giving them an even better view. When the passenger in the truck mimed a spank, he went right along with that suggestion as well. Jill let out a surprised yelp, her breath hot on his saliva-slick cock, but then moaned and took him right back in. A few seconds later, he could see her reaching between her legs to tease her folds, never missing a beat.

At that point, the tickle in the head of his cock spread rapidly down the shaft. Rodney's eyes closed, and his fingers entwined in her hair. Jill moaned with every stroke of her lips, the pitch steadily increasing until he grunted and exploded in her mouth.

Rodney twitched and groaned as Jill's hot mouth drained him dry. Before he grew too sensitive, she let him slip free of her lips. After a twitch of her eyebrows, she turned toward the window.

A faint reflection in the window let him see her open her mouth, showing the cum pooled there. Then she swallowed while pushing her breasts together and opened her mouth again.

"They're about to get pissed," Watch said.

The driver of the truck didn't react quickly enough when Watch hit an exit, and the two vehicles veered apart. Jill offered her signature wave, then turned back around. She smiled, licked her lips, and said, "Nummies."

"Well, there's road-head off the list. Or does it count if he's not driving?" Watch asked.

"It counts," Jill answered, while pulling her top back into place. "First again," she said in a sing-song voice.

Rodney chuckled as he fumbled to pull up his pants and underwear from where she'd bunched them underneath his butt.

"You liked having them watch, didn't you? You surprised me when you pulled my skirt up and spanked me, but I liked it."

Watch said, "What's not to like about having somebody see you getting head from a hottie? Am I right?"

"Right," Rodney agreed.

"Feeling nice and relaxed now?" Jill asked as she put back on her seatbelt.

"Yep."

She chuckled, and then asked another question. "Do you like Olive Garden?"

Taken aback by the abrupt change in conversation, Rod answered, "Yeah. We don't go out to eat very often, though, and I feel weird going in there by myself."

"It's Denise's favorite place to eat."

"How do you know that?"

"I linked up from her Facebook to her Pintrest and Instagram. Go on, get out your phone and ask her out tonight."

"I'm kind of broke right now," he admitted.

"We'll cover it. Hmm... Jeff, go by the rental place, too. We'll need this one, so we'll have to get him a car to pick her up in."

"I haven't even asked her yet," Rodney said as he pulled out his phone.

Jill winked. "She'll say yes. I have a feeling." Then she put her hands on her hips and said, "Either start dialing, or I will."

Though nervous, he found it wasn't nearly as stomach-turning to make the call as it had been the first time. When she answered, he said, "Hey, Denise."

"Hey, Rodney. What's up?"

He smiled — pleasantly surprised that she sounded glad he'd called. Jill gestured for him to move it along in his peripheral vision.

"I was wondering if you might like to go out to Olive Garden tonight."

"I love Olive Garden. Your treat again?"

"Yeah."

"I'd love to. When do you want to go?"

Taking the cue from Jill holding up fingers, he said, "How about I pick you up at eight?"

"Great. At the dorm?"

"Yeah."

"I'll see you at eight, then. Don't be late."

"See you at eight. Bye."

"Bye."

"Told you," Jill said as he ended the call. Then she turned toward Watch and asked, "How long until we get to the rental place?"

"Probably fifteen minutes. Maybe a little more if we hit traffic."

"Plenty of time to have a snack before dinner," Jill said while unbuckling her seatbelt again.

Rod was quick to pop his open as well, and he dived between her legs as soon as she flipped up the front of her skirt.

****

Rod's wild ride is a bit more literal this time, eh? As always, please vote, and drop a comment or a favorite, if you're of a mind to. It's the feedback that keeps me coming back for more.

12