Jackin' Jill Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god," Jill whimpered over and over, still muffled by the covers. A violent tremble shook her and she yelped.

Seeing movement in his peripheral vision, Rod looked over to see Watch waving, trying to get Jill's attention. Finally, he resorted to tapping her on the foot.

She looked back, her face still bright red, and a weak chuckle escaped her. "Oh, I forgot the camera was on." She lifted up a little, her arms trembling. "Look at all his cum dripping out of my poor little butt. Mmm... It hurts so good. I love it when a man comes in my ass. I can feel every little squirt — really feel it. It's so hot in my ass, and I can feel it trying to get out."

A barely audible flatulent sound accompanied a large dollop of cum welling up from her ass. It tenaciously clung to her right butt cheek after dripping free, following the curve for an inch or two before falling to the covers below.

"I hope you all came too. God knows I did. Hard. Bye bye for now. Kisses wherever you want them." She gave a weary approximation of her usual wave, and then fell face-first into the covers again.

Watch laughed. "I have got to leave that last collapse in there. Too perfect."

Rod couldn't be sure, because the words were almost completely swallowed by the comforter, but the response to that sounded like, "Fuck you."

Watch laughed again while going over to shut off the stationary camera. He bent down into the mini fridge, pulling out a bottle of water and a beer. He passed Rodney the beer before opening the water bottle and sitting it on the night stand.

Rod braced his back against the footboard and opened the beer, his still-sensitive cock twitching at the sight of his cum trickling from Jill's ass.

She rolled over upon hearing the can open and breathed out, "Whoo! I need a drink." When Watch gestured toward the already prepared bottle, she smiled and scooted up against the headboard.

Once she'd caught her breath and drained half the bottle of water, she asked, "I didn't make a mess, did I?"

"Not like that — no," Watch answered. He then pointed at the cum-spatters on the comforter and the large wet spot on the stacked pillows. "But I'm calling dibs on the other bed for tonight right now."

They all laughed.

****

Rod climbed in the car after class and whipped out his phone to keep the promise he'd made to Denise. After tapping out a message asking how it was going, he waited for a reply before leaving. He wasn't really looking forward to heading home to hit the books in the first place, and wanted to make sure he could reply as soon as possible when she answered him.

It took five minutes or so, but his phone finally beeped. He had to smile when he saw, "Wonderful. Thanks for talking me into taking the plunge. Busy, but I'll call you later. Okay?"

"That's great. Have fun!" he typed back, and then started the car.

Another message came in before he could put the car in gear.

"Oh, I am," it read, followed by a winking emoticon.

A second beep announced a message from Watch. "How was that drive? Still conscious?"

"Barely. Glad I don't have that early of a class again until Thursday."

"Know how that goes. Been fishing on the ocean and had a blast. Get some rest."

"LOL, need it," Rod texted back, and finally put the car in gear.

Though his mother gave him a curious look when he walked in, she didn't ask about the rental car, which was a relief. A nap before dinner took the edge off his exhaustion, and he managed to get back up to speed with his classes at around midnight.

He was about to hit the shower and go to bed when a text from Jill popped up on his phone. "Still awake?"

Rod tapped a reply. "Barely. Long day."

"Wonderful day here. Just got to be someone's first at girly sex. Yum!"

"Too bad I missed it."

"Live maybe, but you'll get to see the video."

Rod grinned. "Can't wait."

"Me either. Talked to Denise today?"

"Texted her earlier. Said she was having a wonderful time."

"You should ask her out again."

Pleasantly surprised by how little the thought made his stomach do flip-flops — a stark contrast to how he would have felt only a few days earlier — he responded, "Where?"

"Oh, come on now. Time to take off the training wheels."

He thought about it for a moment and typed, "I guess I could ask her if there's somewhere she'd like to go."

"There you go. Perfect!"

"I'll ask her at class tomorrow."

"Now!"

He chuckled and responded, "It's after midnight."

"So text her first. I need to go get in the shower. Gave Jeff a surprise when he got back, and I'm all sticky. Night night, and I won't be disappointed if you're thinking about her instead of me."

"Night night," he responded, and then did as Jill had suggested, sending a text to Denise. "Still awake?"

"Wide awake. Call me?"

Rodney pulled her number from his contact list and hit send. She started talking without the preamble of a hello. "Oh my god, I'm so glad you talked me into this."

A wide smile on his face, he said, "Glad you had a good time. I knew you would."

"I needed this so much. I've had such a horrible run of luck lately that I was turning into a recluse. I've been out of the dorm more in the last few days than I have in months."

Rod was surprised by his own words when he said, "Well, we could always go out tomorrow. Keep the streak going?"

"I'd love to. Where?"

"Anything is fine with me. What would you like to do?"

Denise let out a nervous chuckle. "You're going to think it's ridiculous."

"No. Tell me."

"I've always wanted to have a picnic in the park."

"I've got the picnic basket. It sounds like fun."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Mom and Dad used to take us out on picnics all the time."

"It's a date, then." She yawned, and after a giggle, she said, "Okay, maybe I'm not so wide awake after all."

He chuckled and said, "I'm pretty beat too."

"I'll let you go to bed, then. See you in class."

"See you tomorrow. Bye."

"Bye."

Rodney sat down his phone and pushed on his cheeks, which were feeling weird from grinning so much. Fighting down the urge to whistle, he headed for the bath, and then bed.

Even if Jill hadn't given him permission, he doubted that there was any way he could have avoided thinking about Denise before he drifted off into a spent, satisfied slumber.

****

Rod grinned as Denise waved and hurried toward him when they both finished their last class of the day. She looked incredible in her pink top and denim shorts.

"So, when are we going?"

A text to Jill had made all the arrangements. "I've got a room in town. Just need to get things out of the fridge there."

"Great. Let's go."

Denise took his hand in hers and nodded for him to lead the way to the car. He noticed more than a few surprised glances — and even a double-take or two — as they walked through the halls. Despite her recent break from the social scene, she was popular and he didn't fit people's expectations of someone she would date.

He still had trouble believing it himself. The attention was embarrassing and thrilling at the same time.

"So, why do you have a room in town? You don't live that far away, do you?"

He shook his head. "Closer to school and where my online friend is staying."

"That was a good idea."

"Yeah. Especially nice when we stay up too late and I have class the next morning."

"Tell me about it. If I hadn't had an hour to nap today, I'd be like a zombie."

Rod chuckled, opened the car door for her, and then crossed over to take his seat behind the wheel. She was looking into the back seat when he sat down.

She sounded almost giddy when she remarked, "You even have a red and white checked blanket."

"Yeah, Mom was determined to make our picnics like something straight out of when she was a kid." His phone rang and he groaned as he looked at the display. "Speak of the devil..."

Denise smiled and waved her hand at the phone. "Go ahead."

"Hey, Mom," he answered.

"Are you coming home for dinner?"

"No, I'm getting ready to go do something."

"Rodney, are you doing drugs?"

Caught completely off-guard, his mouth dropped open and he pulled the phone away from his ear for a moment to stare at it in stunned bewilderment. "No. Jesus, Mom."

"Well, you're just acting so strange. You're staying out all night, and there's that car, and you're being so secretive."

In no mood to have that conversation, he latched onto the first thing that popped into his head. "Look, Mom. I need to go because I'm going on a date."

"Don't lie to me, young man. We're going to—"

"I am going on a date. Or trying to, anyway."

"She doesn't believe you?" Denise asked, and then giggled.

His mother had started to say something, but the sound of Denise's voice had apparently reached her. "W-who was that?"

"Denise. Can I go now, Mom?"

"I... You're going on a date. William, Rodney is going on a date. Yes, with a girl."

"Mom. Mom," Rodney called out, interrupting the conversation with his father. "I'm going now — okay?"

"Oh, yes. You should bring her by to meet us. Is she pretty?"

"Goodbye, Mom."

"Oh, okay. Goodbye, honey. I love you."

"Love you too."

Rodney breathed a sigh of relief as he hit the end button. Embarrassed, he looked over at Denise to apologize.

She had other ideas, and had already leaned across the center console. She kissed him on the cheek and said, "Moms, huh?"

"Sorry about that."

"Mine is the same way. Don't worry about it. Sorry for laughing. I couldn't help it."

Rod chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. "No problem. So, ready to go?"

She smiled, nodded, and clicked her seatbelt. A second later, they were on their way.

****

After the embarrassing phone call from his mother, everything else that had made him feel nervous around Denise had paled in comparison. They chatted as they ate, discovering even more common interests with every passing moment. About the only place they really diverged were their generally opposite ends of the social spectrum. The time had simply flown by, and Rodney almost forgot that he was on a date until they put the food away and she moved in closer to hold his hand and lean against him.

Denise let out a soft, contented sigh. "This was perfect. I had so much fun."

"Me too."

"I'm so glad you asked me out. I always thought you were kind of cute, but you were just so shy."

"Really?"

"Mmm hmm. I was too much of a party-girl to seriously think about it, though. It was probably my common sense telling me to get away from the jerks I was hanging out with, but I wasn't listening. I was so surprised when you called, and even more surprised by how... By how good it made me feel."

"Really?" Rodney said, and immediately felt his face warming because he'd said the exact same thing only a moment before.

Denise laughed. "You're still shy, but that's okay." She then leaned in for a kiss.

As with every time before, Rodney felt as if he were floating, his whole body shot through with chills from the touch of her lips.

She laughed as their lips parted, and when his brow furrowed, she nodded off to the side. When he looked, he saw a couple of guys pantomiming him feeling her up.

"Think we have an audience," she said, and rolled her eyes.

He scowled at the two jerks, but Denise cupped his chin in her hand and turned him back to her. "Don't worry about it."

He gave a nod. "Okay. Do you want to go to the movies or something?"

"Actually, I sort of need to tinkle, and I don't really trust the bathrooms here."

"Can't say as I blame you," he said, and then chuckled.

"Your hotel room is close. That would work. We can get out of the heat and figure out what to do with the rest of the day."

"Sounds good," he said, and then stood up, offering his hand to help her rise.

They strolled back to the car hand-in-hand, and made it to the hotel in short order. Rod felt a buzz from his cell as they rode the elevator, but ignored it in favor of holding Denise's hand.

The moment she stepped into the hotel room, Denise hugged her arms around her and said, "Oh my gosh, it's freezing."

Rodney sat the picnic basket down and said, "Yeah. I had to open the window for a while last time. Hotel air-conditioning."

"Could you?" she asked as she pulled her purse off her shoulder and sat it down on the bedside table.

"No problem."

She hurried to the bathroom, and he headed to the window. Once it was open, he pulled out his cell. As expected, the text that had come through in the elevator was from Jill, asking how things were going.

"Great. At the hotel for her to use the bathroom," he replied.

"Oh? At the hotel room, huh?" Jill sent a moment later, punctuating it with a winking smiley face.

"She just needed to use the bathroom," he reiterated in his next text.

"Third date, and she suggests going to your place. I think she has more in mind."

"I wish."

The next reply took a little longer than usual. "Wishes come true sometimes. Call me when you recover."

Rodney looked up at the ceiling and shook his head. Denise walked out as he looked back down, her eyebrows lifting in a silent question.

"Just my online friend being ridiculous," he said as he put the phone back in his pocket.

Denise smiled and crossed the room. When she reached him, she sat down on the bed and gave his hand a tug. He sat down beside her, and she immediately closed the scant distance between them.

"It's still chilly. Warm me up?"

Without waiting for an answer, she slipped a hand behind his back and pressed her lips to his. The kiss started out soft and sweet, just like every other kiss they'd shared, and then he felt her tongue tickle his lips.

The unexpected turn of passion in her kiss would have left him stunned not so long before. Jill had changed that, though. He responded in kind, and she let out a quiet moan.

Her hand stroked his back as the kiss grew more serious by the moment. Their tongues intertwined, and before he knew it, his hand had somehow moved down to her lower back. She shivered, and then moaned again when he let his hand slip even lower.

Caught up in the moment, he sucked in a sharp breath of surprise through his nose when her fingers pulled his shirt tail free of his pants. She wasted no time in sliding her hand beneath the cloth to the bare skin of his back.

Denise suddenly pulled away and gasped, and for a fraction of a second, he panicked. That feeling drained away when she grasped his wrist, pulled it in front of her, and pinched the material of her top between his fingers.

His heart skipped a beat when she said, "I want you."

****

Jill gets what she wants, even when it isn't specifically for her, doesn't she? Stay tuned as Rod flies solo for the first time in the next chapter. Please take a moment to vote, as that's our only compensation as free authors. (Only vote once, though. Multiple votes on the same submission just get erased anyway.) Comments are of course most welcome, and favorites are always a big booster.

12