Jacki's Bitches

Story Info
Debbie and Marion earn their stripes at a spanking party
10.2k words
4.08
65.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddbunnz
reddbunnz
303 Followers

Chapter One: Carol's Parents Return

Carol was sitting in the parlor of her Uncle Rob's home awaiting the arrival of her parents. Carol, an 18 year old high school senior, was staying with her Uncle and his girlfriend, Joy, in order to finish high school while her parents were on an extended, three-month long European vacation. Carol was not only wanted to see them again, but she suddenly realized how much she had missed them both dearly.

Carol loved both her Uncle Rob and his girlfriend, and also really enjoyed their sexual mentoring. Rob and Joy were very sexually liberated, and Carol quickly learned that Rob and Joy enjoyed a Domestic Discipline lifestyle. They lived by a set of defined rules and any violation by either required corporal punishment. She had not only witnessed her Uncle Rob spanking Joy, but she also had seen Joy spanking her uncle. In fact, Carol's first true adult spanking came from her Uncle Rob after she ignored his warnings about excessive cell phone use (high bills), and since then she has received many spankings from both her uncle and his girlfriend.

Spanking was now a normal part of her life, and one activity that she knew she now knew that she could not live without. Eventually she discovered that her friend, Linda, was also into the spanking lifestyle, and together they traded swats almost daily. Eventually her uncle and his girlfriend let them both attend a monthly Spanking Club meeting, where they both were spanked by many members of both sexes.

Carol also had come to love Joy as both a sister and second mother. And they both loved serving her uncle as a domestic submissive. They both also enjoyed displaying their bodies while dressed in their required household attire -- total nudity. All either of them was allowed to wear while in the house were six inch FM (Fuck Me) stiletto high heels. Other than the heels, they both were required to remain naked from head to ankle unless Rob told them to dress otherwise. And both were required to keep their pussies cleanly shaved and on display. It did not take long for Carol to adopt Rob and Joy's liberal sexual attitudes. Eating Joy's delicious snatch or sucking Rob's big cock had become daily activities. And Carol also loved to have Joy lick her pussy and feel Rob's big cock in her pussy or ass.

She also loved her punishment spankings from Rob when he was in his dominant role. But recently her uncle let his submissive, feminist side emerge. Joy was now the dominant partner. Rob had taken on the persona of a sissy maid, Roberta. But Carol was never comfortable with Rob's desire to serve both her and Joy as a sissy maid. Joy was now the Head of Household, a role that was not natural for her. Now Carol knew that it was time to go home.

Carol was packed and waiting when her Mother and Father, David and Amy, arrived at Rob's to take her and all her stuff home. However, neither her Mom nor Dad knew about Rob's conversion to Sissy Maid Roberta. Both were quite surprised when he greeted them in his modified French Maid's costume (no panties under the frilly dress and apron with his ass totally exposed). Joy was wearing her now normal household attire -- a modified dominatrix costume consisting of a black bustier that displayed her tits, pussy, and ass for all to enjoy, plus stockings and FM stiletto heels. Joy also carried a riding crop, which she used quite frequently on Sissy Maid Roberta. Carol was the only one in the room wearing normal street clothes when her Mother and Dad arrived.

"Greetings, Master David and Mistress Amy," Sissy Maid Roberta exclaimed at Carol's parents arrival.

"OMG (Oh My God)!" A surprised Amy exclaimed. "Your brother's gone queer on us."

"Who would have ever dreamed that Rob would go queer?" David replied to his wife.

"Now, just a damn minute!" Joy shouted in defense of her boyfriend's new life style. "Don't you two start! Don't forget that you sent me a video from Europe where you both were locked in a pillory and you both had a big cock in your ass and another big cock in your mouth. Amy, I also noticed that both those cocks you were servicing were strapped on to some delicious looking pussies with big tits. So, if he's turned queer, so have you two!"

Actually, in that particular video Amy was sucking and ass fucking male cocks. But neither Amy nor David caught Joy's bluff, and both quickly wanted the subject matter to change.

Carol was surprised by both outbursts. She hadn't seen this side of her Mom and Dad, and was equally surprised at Joy's very vocal defense of her Uncle Rob/Roberta. She also was a bit confused by her Mom's appearance. Her Dad was dressed in normal casual attire—Polo shirt and Dockers style slacks. But her Mother was wearing a raincoat and six inch FM stiletto heels. She also could hear bells jingle when her Mom moved.

"Roberta, I am sure that both David and Amy are tired after their long journey. Why don't you get us all some refreshments while I show them into our parlor to talk about old times." Joy added.

Carol waited for all the adults to lead the way. Joy went first, her Father next. But before her Mother moved, Amy took off her coat -- revealing that she was totally naked underneath. Her only adornments were three tiny silver bells -- the first two dangling from her nipples and a third hanging from her totally exposed clit. That explained the jingling sound Carol heard whenever her Mother walked or moved.

After entering the parlor, Joy and Carol each sat on the sofa while David was now resting on a large Ottoman chair. Amy, however, merely entered the room and knelt on the floor, knees spread wide open, hands behind her back, and her head bowed submissively. This was a side of her Mother that Carol had never seen before.

"Slave Amy," David said. "Why don't you thank Mistress Joy properly for her hospitality to us today and for caring for Carol during the past three months?"

"Yes, Master," Amy answered as she crawled over to Joy, then leaned forward and began kissing Joy's cunt. Carol was now getting wet at the sight of her naked Mother on her knees while eating Joy's pussy. She was now wishing that she was in her normal household attire (naked wearing only FM stilettos). In fact, Carol was so mesmerized watching her Mother licking Joy's pussy that she did not hear her father talking to her.

"Earth to Carol," David repeated. "I see that my brother and his girlfriend have disclosed our unique lifestyle. And I also understand that you have volunteered to join us in our life of sexual liberation. But is this how you normally dress when at Mistress Joy and Sissy Maid Roberta's home?"

Carol suddenly knew where this line of questioning was headed, and she also could feel her nipples getting hard and her pussy getting aroused while watching her mother bringing Joy closer to an orgasmic delight.

"No, Sir," Carol replied. "Normally I am naked. I love to be naked. My normal household attire is a set of FM stilettos -- nothing else. Joy and I both used to stay naked and fully exposed whenever we were at home. But once Uncle Rob became Sissy Maid Roberta, Joy gave up her submissive side and began to dress more dominantly like she is today. I, however, feel more comfortable totally naked and wearing only FM heels."

"Well, now that the pussy is out of the bag, so to speak, feel free to dress however you wish," her Dad replied. Carol immediately stood and began to strip. As she was removing her panties, she could hear Joy climax. Joy was in seventh heaven. After completing her pussy licking greeting, Slave Amy sat back on her haunches (knees and toes on the ground, with her ass resting on her ankles) while awaiting her next order.

"Slave Amy," Carol's father ordered, "Now give your daughter a proper womanly greeting."

"Yes, Master," Amy replied.

Carol could not believe what she was seeing and hearing. With a total look of surprise on her face, she watched as her Mother crawled across the parlor floor, knelt at her feet, leaned forward, and began to lick her pussy. And it felt great. What a way to renew her feelings for her Mother. She couldn't wait to return the favor.

Chapter Two: Carol Moves Home

"You wouldn't believe how strange it felt," Carol explained to her best friend, Linda, as they sat naked in Carol's room talking about the day's activities. "Here we were, riding across town and headed home for the first time in three months. And Mom was totally naked!"

She went on to explain that they had stayed at her Uncle's house for dinner, then packed up her stuff and headed home. Both she and her Mother stayed naked while at her Uncle's house. Then she put her clothes back on, her mother put on her raincoat, and the three of them loaded all her stuff in the back of their family van. When they finished loading, her Mother tossed her raincoat into the back of the van and rode home in her birthday suit. She remained totally nude in the back of the van while Carol and her Dad sat up front clothed and talked about their unique lifestyle.

"How about you?" Linda asked her friend. "Did you have the balls to ride naked, too?"

"FU (fuck you), Bitch!" Carol replied, "I don't know about you, but I don't have balls." She then gave her best friend a silly grin, adding, "No, I didn't have the balls to ride home naked. Yes, I chickened out. Besides, I think that Dad was a little bit nervous with someone as young as me riding naked across town. He was worried about someone calling the cops. He said something about this country not being as sexually open minded as Europe."

"Boy, ain't that the truth?" Linda replied. "I wish somebody would hang Brush Bimbo and the rest of the conservative Bible-thumping bastards by their balls. Now, what's our penalty for wearing clothes when another naked woman is nearby?"

Carol suddenly got a submissive look on her face. She lowered her head and then responded, "I have to tongue fuck your ass." Carol suddenly remembered that she and Linda have a running agreement that neither of them would be clothed whenever there was another naked woman in the area. The penalty for remaining clothed required that the guilty party must rim her friend's asshole at the next opportunity.

"Now, before I sit on your face to collect my reward," Linda added, "Tell me about how your Mom became your Dad's sex slave."

"Well, here's what they told me...." Carol commented. She explained that one of the reasons that they went to Europe in the first place was to experience a more liberal sexual climate as part of a second honeymoon. It was their 25th anniversary trip. Both her Mother and Father were very liberal and open minded when it came to sex. And they both wanted to take their sexual experiences to a higher level and felt Europe was the perfect place.

"Europe was a great place for such experiences," Carol continued. "They visited nudist camps, hedonistic camps, BDSM castles and dungeons, strip clubs, anything goes bars, and more. They started in Amsterdam, but found that there are many similar opportunities all over Europe if you knew where to look. They both became very comfortable naked in public, and both also had many bisexual experiences."

"What they really loved were the places that promoted bisexual domination. Some of them were maledom oriented societies. Others were run by Femdom groups. Some were even run by trannies. At one BDSM camp they both served as doms. At another, they experienced the subby side together. They took turns getting whipped, fucked, sucked, and more. They even volunteered to spend a night in a pillory where they both were ass fucked and had to suck many cocks and eat a lot of pussy."

"Yeah, I remember that video," Linda replied. "I would love to see that again. Only this time with you joining them in the pillory." Carol simply smiled and ignored Linda's last comment as she continued her story.

"Then they met another couple where the woman was the man's sex slave. They all became very good friends. Eventually Mom and Dad decided to try their maledom sexual slavery lifestyle for a week and loved it. That's when they finally realized that they were happiest in that setting. So, they decided to make that lifestyle a 24/7 one. And that's why they're like that today."

"How about you, Bitch?" Linda queried. "Are you ready to become your Dad's sex slave? How about mine?"

Carol hadn't really thought about that. She did not know if she would be happy serving as anyone's sex slave -- let alone her father's. As she was pondering the possibility, Linda pushed her onto her back on the bed and then climbed atop her head.

"OK, slave," she ordered. "You owe me an asshole tongue fucking. No mercy until I cum!" She then planted her ass directly over Carol's mouth and nose. Carol knew that the night's fun was just beginning.

But what she didn't know was that her Mom was listening just outside her door. Just as Linda was positioning her ass over Carol's mouth, David came up behind his wife and reached around to pinch her nipples. She was naked and only wearing her FM heels, had a ring gag in her mouth, and her hands were cuffed behind her back.

"Doggy," he whispered into her ear. Amy immediately dropped to her knees, and then leaned forward so that her face was on the floor and her ass was pushed upwards. David quickly pulled his ten inch cock from his pants and plunged it deep into Amy's now wet pussy. But that was just to get it lubricated. Next he pulled his big cock out of her pussy and found his real target -- her ass. In Europe they both feel in love with Greek. Ass fucking was now their favorite sexual activity. And while Carol's Dad was fucking her mother's ass, he was dreaming of the day that both his wife and daughter would be his sex slaves. And maybe that slut, Linda, too.

But, Carol and Linda did not hear any of hallway action. They were both too busy as Linda was grinding her ass and pussy into Carol's face. And both were in a near orgasmic state.

Chapter Three: Debbie and Marion's Invite

Across town Debbie and Marion were enjoying their evening ritual. Debbie and Marion, along with their respective husbands, Bill and Ron, were personal friends with Rob and Joy as well as David and Amy. And they all belong to the same Spanking Club. The only differences were that while David and Amy have a maledom relationship, the other two couples live a femdom, CFNM lifestyle.

Debbie and Marion usually get together after dinner each night for a pussy eating cocktail. As was usually the case, both women were sitting around a kitchen table enjoying tequila shooters. And both were naked from the waist down while their respective naked husbands were under the table licking their pussies.

"I got a call from Joy today," Debbie casually commented as if nothing unusual was happening. "She said that Jacki called and she is going to host another Spanking Poker Party."

"Kool," Marion answered. "Are we invited? Remember how that group of dykes said that they would never have anything to do with either of us after we backed out of that stupid slave contract."

Debbie quickly remembered how upset two of their spanking party friends, Sara and Beth, had gotten over a recent broken promise. Their group had attended a Femdom Weekend Getaway Retreat together, and Debbie and Marion had broken some of the Retreat's house rules. Penalty for breaking the rules was that both had to submit to a slave auction and were purchased by their friends, Sara and Beth.

Both Debbie and Marion thought that once the Weekend Retreat was over, their life would be back to normal. However, Sara and Beth liked the idea of having personal sex slaves and expected Debbie and Marion to fulfill their obligations. After returning home, Debbie and Marion reneged on their earlier promises and Sara and Beth became extremely mad. Eventually Sara and Beth convinced many of the other femdoms in attendance at the Weekend Retreat to blacklist Debbie and Marion from any future group activities, including their monthly Spanking Poker Parties.

"Well," Debbie explained. "Jacki said most of the broads who attended the last Spanking Poker Party have been asking about us. She said that they all got together and talked to Jacki about letting us participate in her next party. It will be tomorrow night and it will be slightly different than the last one. This one is 'Pussies Only! No Cocks Allowed!' There will be seven players. Most of the rules will be the same as before. You remember those rules, don't you?"

Marion did remember the rules. Each player would be allowed 10 poker chips and four items of clothing. Each pair of shoes and stockings counted as one item. Rings, bracelets, or other jewelry did not count. The game progressed similar to most strip poker games, except there was no betting. They played a modified 'Texas Hold'Em', where all cards were dealt face up. Everyone got their first two cards for free, but each additional common or hole card required an ante to stay in the game: One chip for the first card, two chips for the second, and three chips for the final card.

Each hand also had both a winner and loser. The winner was the person with the best hand at the end of the final round or the only one left if everyone else folded. The loser was the lady who folded first or had the worst hand if everyone stayed to the end. If more than one player folded during the same round, the one with the lowest hand was the loser.

"Yes, I remember," Marion replied. "But in that game the winner got to spank the loser's husband while the loser had to suck her husband's cock. The spanking continued until he shot his load, and any cum she got on her face or tits had to stay there until the next loser was determined. How will this work without any cocks?"

"Your memory is better than your pussy," Debbie teased. "In this game, the winner of each hand gets to spank anyone already bent over and cuffed to the spanking rail while that hand's loser is eating the rail girl's pussy. The spanking will continue until the rail girl cums. And just like last time, the loser must return to the game without cleaning any girl cum from her face. Once a player loses all her clothes and chips, she gets tied to the spanking rail for the remainder of the game and can be spanked by any future winner. The Grand Winner is the last girl left wearing any clothes after everyone else is naked and cuffed to the rail. Once the last loser is stripped, tied to the rail, and spanked, all the loser's become sex slaves of the Grand Winner for the night."

"Sounds great, "Marion replied. "I am surprised that we have been invited. It sounds like fun."

Debbie then smiled, and further explained. "Well, to be honest...we weren't exactly invited to play."

"What the Hell are you talking about?" Marion asked. "You said that the others talked Jacki into letting us participate." Then, it suddenly hit Marion. "Wait a minute. You said 'participate'. You never mentioned the word 'play'. What's the catch?

"Well, Sara and Gloria are still pissed about how we skipped out on our slavery contract," Debbie explained. "We would still be their slaves if we hadn't reneged. So, they both want us to earn our way back into the group."

"How do we do that?" Marion asked.

"Well, we become the group's sex slaves for the night," Debbie explained. "We become 'Jacki's Bitches'. We will be naked all night, and must do whatever any of the player's asks, including serving drinks and food to whomever asks, lick their pussies or asses upon request, we will be the first ones bent over the spanking rail. Joy also said that Jacki promised that we will not leave without sore asses and tits, plenty of dried cum on our faces, and a very well used tongue."

"Hell, we did more than that during sorority initiation," Marion responded. Marion also guessed that Debbie had already agreed, for she was now sure that Debbie loved 'forced submission (where a normally dominant is forced to submit by other dominants).

reddbunnz
reddbunnz
303 Followers