Jackpot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She answered with her eyes, not pausing for a moment in her efforts. Her brief look said it all, just relax and enjoy it. Having done all he could, Bobby closed his eyes and did just that, letting his body do what it so ached to do.

He felt his cock slide deep into her throat once last time, then explode more forcefully than he ever imagined. Bobby cried out again, this time in delight as the physical manifestation of his orgasm passed between them.

Shirley held his cock and balls tightly, controlling the flow of his eruption just enough that she could enjoy every bit of it. Spurt after spurt shot into her mouth, to be savored like the treat she always considered it to be. She could feel his young body quaking as he gave up his prize, even as he instinctively lightly rested his hand on the back of her head in an appeal that she not stop.

An appeal that he needn't have made for there was no time that Shirley felt more in control of a man than when she was where she was right now. She greedily sucked on his cock until it began to lose some of its hardness, draining the last of the sweet cream that had filled it. Letting the softening maleness fall from her mouth, she continued to hold it, rubbing her fingers against the slippery sides. A few motions of her darting tongue washed it clean of those last remnants, then she smiled up at him.

"Was that good, Bobby?" she asked, hardly expected any answer than a grunted affirmative.

Bobby surprised her by actually coming out with a few sentences about how great it had been. The words were lost to her ears as she continued to rub his cock, but the sentiment brought a warmth both to her chest and between her legs. A warmth that blossomed into a brushfire when a grateful Bobby asked if they could do some more.

"Why don't we get out of the rest of these clothes first?" Shirley suggested, thinking that a few minutes to catch their breaths was a good idea.

The pause didn't last as long as she thought it might as Bobby shed the rest of his clothing in record time. In fact, he was done in such of hurry that he was able to help Shirley with the last of her undergarments. A simple pleasure that brought a smile to both of their faces.

Shirley wrapped her arms around Bobby, pulling their bodies tight together. Their lips found each other and her tongue slid out as the younger man opened to receive it. A shudder of delight passed through them as Shirley explored the depths of his mouth.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she whispered into his ear.

Bobby's face lit up with an expression that reminded Shirley of that you'd find on a child if you asked if they wanted some ice cream. She slid her hand down across his naked body, down his leg and then brought it up again to cup his balls, working her way up to his cock. Both grinned as they found it was already regaining some of its earlier rigidity.

Her fingers closed around him, stroking the flesh and adding to his recovery. Bobby responded with his own hands running them up and down her back, then around to cup her breasts Their mutual exploration went on for a while as both sought out the other's most sensitive places.

"I don't know if you noticed," Shirley said once she was sure he was back in top form, "but this suite has a really nice shower, big enough for two I'd bet."

-=-=-=-

Shirley took hold of Bobby's cock and led him by it toward the bathroom. On second inspection, the glass door shower was indeed big enough for two, and then some. Shirley reached in and turned on the water, giving it a few minutes to come up to a comfortable temperature.

She opened the door and motioned for Bobby to step inside, following right behind him. The splash of warm water on their skin was stimulating and refreshing, washing off the sweat of their previous exertions. Embracing once more, their lips met and they picked up right where they'd left off in the outer room.

Shirley picked up a small bar of soap from the tray and began rubbing it across Bobby's chest, covering it with a soapy film. Her free hand massaged his nipples, squeezing them between her fingers. She leaned forward and tickled then with the tip of her tongue, causing Bobby to moan softly.

"Feel's nice, doesn't it?" she laughed as she did it again. "Well this is going to feel even better."

With that, she brought both hands and the bar of soap down between his legs and began to wash his cock and balls. Her motions quickly produced an abundance of lather as she rubbed her hands back and forth.

"Oh yeah!" Bobby moaned, his cock growing even harder.

Her hands slid around to the cheeks of his ass, spreading them apart so they she could play with his asshole. A soap covered finger slipped inside, causing a surprising reaction in the young man.

"Ooooooo," he groaned as she worked her finger in and out.

"Feels nice, doesn't it," she said, pressing it a little deeper.

"Yes it does," Bobby replied.

"Too many men are afraid to even have someone touch them back there," Shirley remarked. "They're afraid people will think that they're queer."

Bobby opened his mouth to say something, then closed it again. If you asked him yesterday, he would've said pretty much the same thing. Now, after seeing how good it felt. he wasn't so sure.

"Why don't you wash me now," the dark haired woman said she removed her finger and handed him the bar of soap.

Bobby almost looked disappointed as she pulled out of him. He recovered quickly enough and covered her breasts with suds. His hands played across them, rubbing her nipples, squeezing them tight as they again grew long and stiff. Following her example, he took the closest one in his mouth and began to eagerly suck on it.

"Oh yeah baby," Shirley purred as his tongue washed across the dark tips, "suck those nipples, play with my tits."

And suck them he did, pulling them deep into his mouth as his hands worked the flesh around them. Bobby buried his head between them, moving back and forth to take each of them in turn.

At the same time, Shirley again wrapped her fingers around his hard cock, working them up and down the slippery shaft. She cupped his balls with her other hand, applying just enough pressure to get his full attention.

Releasing his hold on her mounds, Bobby leaned back against the back wall of the shower. Shirley shifted the direction of the water flow to wash him off, then dropped down and kissed the top of his manhood. She felt her lover's body stiffen as she wrapped her mouth around its full length and began sucking it with a passion. Her lips and tongue worked her usual magic and it wasn't long before he began to thrust his cock in and out of her warm mouth. It moved faster and faster, picking up speed with each repetition.

Shirley brought him to the very edge of orgasm, then abruptly pulled away. If she'd gone another two minutes, he'd have climaxed whether she was still sucking him or not. And that would've been a shame because she had a much better idea to come.

Bobby's eyes opened wide as Shirley laid down on the seat at the far edge of the large tub, spreading her long, lithe legs in invitation. The shower spray continued to fall on her naked body, running down between her breasts, over her stomach and down between her legs. Bobby watched with salacious anticipation as Shirley followed the flow of water with her hand and began manipulating the folds of her sex with her fingers. Moving to her clit, she added to her passions with quick, sure moments. Totally mesmerized, Bobby brought his hand to his own sex and restored whatever vitality had been lost when the older woman had stepped back.

"I want you to fuck me," she said, "I want your cock deep inside of me."

The words excited Bobby even more than the first time she had said them.

"Fuck me from behind, darling!" Shirley said, getting to her knees and bending over, exposing her ass and the prize between those cheeks..

"Right here in the shower?" the young man asked.

"Yes, baby, climb down behind me and push that hard cock into my pussy." Shirley said over her shoulder. "Get on your knees with me and fuck me as hard as you can."

As he had with every other of her suggestions, Bobby did as he was told and moved into position. He took hold of his cock and slipped it between her cheeks, pressing the head against her saturated pussy, rubbing it up and down to cover it with her lubricating nectar. Shirley reached down and took hold of him, guiding his manhood until the tip disappeared between her folds.

"Now, shove it in," she cried out, closing her eyes to savor the delights of his thrust.

Bobby pressed forward, filling her with his length and width. A load moan rushed from deep inside him as he felt her wetness wrap around his cock. When he was as far as he could go, he pulled back and then forward again with equal fervor. An action to be repeated over and over until it became automatic.

In no time at all, Bobby fell into a comfortable rhythm, pressing deep inside of her with all his strength then back as fast as he could. Each time he surged forward, he could feel her body pushing back to meet his. The sudden rush of overwhelming pleasure was enough to make him lightheaded. It was almost beyond his imagination, more like a dream than reality. But if it was a dream, then Bobby never wanted to wake up.

Small cries of pleasures from both of them filled the shower, spurring both of them onward. Bodies shook with rapture as they rocked back and forth against each other. Movements became a blur as Bobby pumped his cock in and out of Shirley, filling his body with the same rapture that raced across hers.

Again and again they came together, each stoking the fires of the other. Whatever barriers society might've placed between them had been washed away in the floodwaters of their ecstasy. All that remained was that they were a man and woman. The simplest of equations, joined together by the oldest of needs.

"Oh, God, yes! Yes!!" Shirley cried out. "Fuck me hard! You are so good!"

Bobby reached forward and closed his hands around her breasts, squeezing them as he continued to press deep inside of her. Shirley moaned, her nipples tingling as he fondled them.

"I'm going to come," Bobby cried out, this time in triumph instead of warning.

It was a cry that Shirley might've given herself seconds later. She felt the rush of her own orgasm race through her body, even as Bobby's ripped through his. Her pussy contracted tightly, draining every bit of his climax out of him. Together their bodies quaked and shivered until both of them could see stars.

Finally, totally spent, they collapsed against the bottom of the tub, with only the sound of the still running water filling the air.

-=-=-=-

"Hey Kid, we were looking for you last night." Chuck Michaels called out as he leaned into the bus aisle to catch the attention of the young man two rows back. "Word is, you hit the jackpot at the slot machines."

"I guess you could say that," Bobby replied as he settled into his seat for the ride home. He really wasn't paying attention to the movie on the bus's television monitor, or to the idle chatter around him. Nor was he really interested in starting up a conversation with Chuck right now,

In his pocket sat the folded check for five thousand dollars, more than he made in six months. Inside the draft was a smaller piece of paper that carried Shirley's address and phone number in the city. Along with an invitation to call if he wanted a second lesson.

It was hard for him to decide which was the bigger jackpot.

END