Jack's Dad Pt. 02

Story Info
Jack's mom comes home... Then?
3.8k words
4.48
24.1k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sj_53
sj_53
126 Followers

Author's note: This is the continuation of the story titled "Jack's Dad" recommended reading prior to reading this story. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18 years of age. If incest or gay male content offends you this story isn't for you.

*****

Jack's mom was still at her sister's house and Jack shared the big bed in the master bedroom with his dad. They sucked like vacuum cleaners and fucked like rabbits. They had no idea when mom would return and weren't very worried about it. The only thing that mattered was pleasure and the thrill of the conquest.

Jack had never felt so powerful in his life as he did when his dad blew a massive load in his mouth and had never been so content as when his dad filled his ass with cum setting off his own orgasm. It was a nightly thing and it was as good the last time as it was the first.

It was Sunday morning and Saturday evening had sapped all of Jack's and his dad's energy. They were still in bed at 11:00 am when his dad heard the front door close. "Did you hear something?" Dad asked. Jack blinked being disturbed from a very pleasant dream. "Hurry, get dressed, I think your mother is home!" Dad whispered urgently. Jack jumped out of bed still sporting his morning wood. He had one leg through his boxers when the bedroom door flew open and his mother stood there staring at him.

"What the fuck is going on here?" His mom screamed.

His dad was hiding naked under the covers, his cock rapidly deflating. What was he going to say? There was no logical explanation for what Mary was seeing. It was obvious that he and Jack had been naked in the bed together. How do you explain to your wife that you have been fucking your son?

"Never mind, I know what you were doing and don't try to tell me this is the first time either. I could see it in your eyes before I left to go to Alice's house. I knew there was someone else, but I never suspected that you were fucking your own son."

"Mary," dad whimpered.

"Don't you 'Mary' me you fucking son of a bitch. Another woman I may be able to understand. Hell, maybe even another man, but JACK! What the fuck were you thinking?"

"And you Jack parading around in that new speedo. You were asking for it, weren't you?" It had suddenly dawned on Mary. "This is not your fault Jack. I suspected that you may be gay and I can see it now that you had the hots for your dad, but he's the adult here he should have fucking known better!"

"But Mom, I'm an adult too so you can't blame dad. Yes, I did seduce him and I take responsibility for that." Jack responded, trying to deflect blame.

"NO! You could try to seduce your dad all you fucking wanted to, but your father is totally to blame for allowing it. He is your father and my husband, he has responsibilities to us as a family and fucking you isn't one of them!" The words flew out of mom's mouth along with quite a bit of spit. "Now both of you get dressed and get to fuck downstairs, we aren't finished yet." She added.

They assembled in the kitchen. Jack's mom was still livid and she raged on for another hour. Stomping around the house screaming out instructions the Jack and his dad were very careful to obey. Then suddenly Mary collapsed on the sofa in the living room and started to cry.

Jack's dad rushed to her side. "Don't you touch me, don't you fucking touch me ever again!" She screamed.

"Mary, Mary, please Mary, try to understand." Dad tried.

Mom cried some more and stayed curled up on the sofa sobbing. An hour later she had composed herself and came back to the kitchen and started preparing bacon and eggs. Dad and Jack were staring at her. "What!" She exclaimed. "We still have to eat."

It was 2:00 in the afternoon and we sat down together for breakfast. Jack's mom looked them both in the eyes and looked from one to the other. "What you are doing is wrong, so wrong, but you are both adults now and so am I. I have to confess to my own sins. Alice and I have been having sex since she was 18 and I was 20 and that is wrong too because we're sisters, but we're in love and I am going to live with her. George, you will be hearing from my lawyer. This isn't going to be cheap."

With that Jack's mom went about the house getting all of her things together and packing her bags. When she was done, everything she was taking with her was in the middle of the living room including a list of furniture items that the movers were to pack up and move to aunt Alice's house. With that done she took her suitcases to the car and left without a word.

The movers arrived on Monday afternoon and when they left, so did the king-sized bed from the master bedroom.

"Well fuck," said Jack's dad when he came home from work and found the bed gone. They settled on the guest bedroom for a day or two until a new king-size could be delivered. The next day Jack's dad had a text from mom. It just said, "did you know that the flame from a burning Tempur-Pedic is blue?"

"Fuck, fuck, for god's sake, she took the bed and burned it, FUCK!" Jack's dad screamed.

"Come on dad, we have each other and the bed can be replaced. Mom is just so pissed, this is symbolic." Jack said.

"Oh yeah symbolic. Can we put the new bed on your credit card?" Dad came back.

"Sorry dad, I guess it was more than symbolic. Let's just go to our puny little bed and make love." Jack said.

Mom was gone and what she did with the bed meant that it was permanent, she wouldn't be back. Jack took dad's hand and led the way to the guest bedroom. Jack undressed himself but his dad was still pouting fully clothed. Jack approached his dad and pulled him into a hug. Dad's eyes were glassy with tears threatening to fall.

Jack pressed his body firmly against his dad, his hard cock pressed against dad's pelvis, his lips kissing dad's neck and ear lobes and eyes tasting salty tears. Jacks right hand slipped between their bodies and fondled his dad's cock through his pants. Finally, dad started to respond. He kissed Jack on the forehead and groaned. Jack started slowly unbuttoning dad's shirt and turned his lips to dad's. The kiss was tender and sweet. Jack slipped the shirt from dad's shoulders, then kissed down over his chest flicking his tongue in dad's navel as he unbuckled the belt, released the button and pulled down the zipper. Dad's pants bunched around his ankles.

Jack rubbed his face over the front of dad's boxers. His cock was starting to respond and the head poked out through the fly in the front. Jack drew dad's foreskin between his lips and stroked it with his tongue. Dad moaned and his cock was filling before Jacks eyes. Jack pushed the foreskin back with his lips, licked the cockhead and tasted the first drop of precum form at its tip. Jack swallowed the whole cock and let it get hard in his mouth. Dad was back. Jack stroked him a few times before pulling down his boxers and leading him to the bed, kissing him passionately and pushing onto his back on the bed.

"Just lay there and let me make you feel better. Pretend your hands are tied to the headboard." Jack said.

"There are some soft nylon ropes in the top drawer of my dresser in the master bedroom. Sometimes your mom got adventurous." Said Jack's dad a beaming smile at Jack.

Jack fetched the ropes and bound his dad's wrists to the headboard. "There, now you are all mine!" He exclaimed with a devious grin. Jack walked slowly the length of the bed dragging his fingertips over his dad's body from the top of his head to his toes, across the bottom of the bed tickling his feet then back up the other side, never touching dad's cock balls or nipples. Dad groaned as his cock became more rigid with every inch that Jack's fingers moved. Dad pulled his legs up and spread them wide teasing Jack, trying to get him to get on with it.

Jack got two more ropes and lashed dad's feet to the foot of the bed. "In good time dad, in good time." Jack said smiling devilishly. Jack then very slowly ran his fingers up the inside of dad's leg. "Please Jack," dad groaned as Jack's fingers feathered over his inner thigh stopping short of his balls and going down the other leg. Jack changed his focus to dad's abs, walking his fingers over the rippling muscles dipping into his navel while avoiding dad's big cock then up to the bottom of his sternum continuing upward and circling each nipple in turn before advancing to dad's shoulders, throat and ears. Very, very slowly he slid his fingers over dad's lips. Dad tried to suck his fingers but Jack denied him. By this time dad was literally begging Jack for relief.

"In good time dad, in good time." Jack repeated.

Jacks next foray onto his dad's body was with his tongue, retracing the path his fingers had just taken. When he got to dad's lips he lingered in a soft gentle kiss that dad tried to turn into a passionate one.

"In good time dad, in good time." Jack repeated.

His tongue the moved to dad's right ear licking around the outer ridge of the ear before sucking the lobe into his mouth and pinching it with his teeth. Working his way down his neck across his throat to the other ear leaving a ring of hickies around dad's neck then repeating his move on the left ear. Jack then burrowed his way through his dad's mat of chest hair toward his nipples. He circled each nipple with his tongue then sucked on each of them into his mouth and bit down with lip covered teeth until it hurt his lips. Dad's body stiffened and arched off the bed writhing in sexual agony. He felt like his nuts were going to bust. Jack continued his delicious journey toward dad's navel and dipping his tongue deep into it. Dad groaned.

Jack flattened his tongue out over his lower lip and passed from dad's navel straight down over his cock and balls leaving a trail of spit behind. He continued down over dad's body licking each ball and sucking them into his mouth one at a time. Dad groaned and said, "finally, finally, for god's sake Jack give me a break!"

"In good time dad, in good time." Jack repeated.

Jack continued now licking dad's inner thighs while his cock slid down over dad's furry chest. When jack made it to dad's feet he sucked on each of his dad's ten toes taking his good old time about it. Jack had left a trail of precum through dad's chest hair down to just below his navel where his cock now rested head to head with his dad's member. Their precum was puddling on dad's abdomen spreading out through the crevices of those bulging abs.

Jack turned his body around, starting his way back up his dad's legs applying more serious pressure as he licked over dad's calves, inner thighs and finally his balls. Dad groaned when jack sucked his right ball into his mouth and moaned when he repeated the move on his left ball. Jack then kissed his way up dad's cock to the very tip. His lips engulfed dad's cockhead savoring the abundant precum that was drooling from his piss slit. Jack wanted more of that tasty nectar and licked their combined puddle off dad's abs. His tongue slid through the space between the bulging muscles. When he had lapped up all the precum he could, he went back to dad's cock. Jack's lips slipped down over dad's cock, kissing and sucking at the soft skin that stretched over the iron hard rod beneath. Dad moaned and begged Jack to finish him off.

"In good time dad, in good time." Jack repeated.

Jack's own cock was throbbing almost as bad as his dad's needing a release desperately. He took dad's cock into his mouth, deep throated in and sucked his way back to the tip. He repeated the move several times before opening his mouth and breathing through it directed his breath over dad's cockhead. With his mouth still open he slipped dad's cock all the way into his throat with very little pressure applied. Dad tried thrusting into Jack's mouth, Jack lifted his off of dad's cock and squeezed it hard right at the base deflating it, preventing the imminent ejaculation.

Jack slid his body up over his dad. Pinching his nipples as his lips found dad's in a passionate kiss. Their cock's ground against each other and they both moaned. The pleasure heightened for both men as kiss continued. When their lips parted both said "I love you" almost simultaneously. Jack wasn't done but he would be if he kept grinding his cock against his dad's. He wanted dad's load in his mouth, so he knelt beside dad and sucked on his nipples before moving slowly toward dad's cock. He stopped at dad's navel, lapping at it finding it to be brimming with precum, then swallowed dad's cock again. Jack continued to tease dad's cock.

Dad was writhing pulling at his bindings. He was getting very close. Jack knew that all it would take was a deep swallow into his throat and dad's cum would be his. It had been almost an hour of teasing on the edge action and Jack actually thought he could see dad's balls turning blue as the pulled up tight in his sack getting ready to blow. He decided to take pity on dad and swallowed him deep. "Fuck yeah!" Dad yelled. "Oh, my fucking god! I'm finally cumming!"

Jack felt the first blast of cum go straight down his throat. He pulled back so he could taste his treat. When the second big spurt landed on Jack's tongue his own orgasm hit him and his first volley hit him right on the chin dripping onto his dad's cock. The second barely reached his chin but still dripped to dad's cock. Jack was ecstatic he was going to be doubly treated. He moaned through the rest of his orgasm. When his dad stopped drooling cum into his mouth he slipped his mouth off and cleaned up the trail of his own cum over dad's body to the base of his cock. He pursed his lips and sucked up the puddle that awaited him there. Dad's cock had drooled some more while Jack was busy elsewhere. He licked up every last drop and smiled at dad as he climbed up his body to share a delicious kiss.

Dad could taste the blend of their combined cum on Jack's tongue. He groaned and sucked on Jack's tongue trying to get every last hint of flavor from it. He licked Jack's lips finding more of the good stuff there. Dad desperately wanted to hug Jack but his hands were still bound to the bed.

"Please Jack, untie me," dad begged.

"I thought maybe we should do that again." Jack came back.

"You'll pay for this Jack!" Dad said.

'I can't wait Jack thought' but said "Maybe I should just untie your legs and fuck you silly. I am hard again. Would you like that?"

"I would like that but if you are going to fuck me I want to be able to hold you in my arms as you do it." Dad said.

Jack untied his dad.

Dad wasn't waiting for Jack to fuck him. It was his turn to be in control. He rubbed his wrists and worked the kinks out of his shoulders. When he saw that Jack had relax he pounced wrapping one of the ropes around Jack's wrists and fastening it with a quick half hitch before tightening and securing the knot with an extra wrap and a square knot to keep the hitch from slipping. He then flipped Jack onto his stomach and lassoed his right foot and tied it to the bottom of the bed. Jack was kicking with the left foot trying to keep his dad from tying the knot that would immobilize the right. Dad stayed out of reach and soon had both feet secured. He then raised Jack's body off the bed sliding a thick pillow under him leaving his asshole fully exposed.

"Now it's my turn Jackie boy." Dad said with an evil grin on his face. "I am going to torture you as bad as you tortured me until my cock is so hard that I can't stand it any longer then I am going to fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked." He added.

"That won't be hard for you to do. You already know the hardest I've ever been fucked," Jack said.

"I know, no-one else has ever fucked you." Dad stated the obvious. "Still this will be a harder fuck than your little mind can imaging. You don't need to worry about it for a while because you still have a good long period of torture before we get there. I am older than you and can't cum then go back to fucking in a few minutes. We are talking an hour before I will be ready." Dad added.

Jack trembled in anticipation.

Dad left the room, "Sorry Jack, all that time being tied to the bed made me really hungry. I need a snack," dad shouted as he went down the stairs.

About 30 minutes later dad sauntered into the room. His dick was limp and swinging between his legs. "I think I'm going need some help with this." Dad said.

"How am I going to help when I'm tied to this bed," Jack replied.

His dad smiled and started crawling across the bed toward Jack's head. Jack licked his lips. "I think you are getting the picture," dad said with an evil grin. He crawled right up to Jack and laid his limp dick on Jack's lips. Jack took dad's foreskin between his lips and slid it over dad's cockhead. As his tongue circled dad's cockhead, Jack felt some life come back to it. As a pulse of blood rushed into dad's cock, Jack was treated to a taste of precum. As he suckled on dad's cock like he used to on his mom's tit dad's sweet milk y precum flowed into his mouth. Dad was more than hard enough to fuck him but kept his cock there for Jack to feed on.

Jack's cock was like a bar of steel, his body writhed from the ache in his asshole. He needed for dad to keep his promise. He started thrusting his cock against the bed. Dad wanted Jack to have balls as blue as his had been. He played a dangerous game letting Jack thrust like that. He knew that one thrust too many could relieve the buildup that Jack was suffering through. He sensed that Jack was close to cumming. He reached under Jack and grabbed the base of his cock and squeezed hard.

"Fuck dad, that fucking hurts." Jack yelled.

"I know. It also kept you from blowing a load and that's a good thing. I have plans for you Jackie boy." Dad pulled his cock away from Jack's mouth and tortured him with his tongue licking over Jack's ears, neck, trailing down his spine causing Jack to writhe against the pillow under his pelvis. Jack was getting close to cumming from his writhing against the pillow. Dad slapped Jack's ass bringing him back from the edge.

After what seemed to Jack like about three hours, dad started lubing Jack's ass with his tongue and saliva working the spit into his hungry ass. When Jack was soggy wet with dad's slippery spit, dad coated his cock with a large dollop of lube and lodged his cockhead in Jack's waiting hole. Jack's asshole was pried open. Dad's cockhead popped into his hole and stopped. Jack groaned thinking 'finally.' Dad held still. Jack could work his ass up and down and left to right but he couldn't make it go deeper.

"Do you want it Jack?"

"Just fuck me!" Jack complained.

"Beg," said dad. "I want to hear you beg."

"Please dad, fuck me."

"That's a start," said dad easing another bit of cock into Jack's hole.

"Aaaaah FUCK!" Jack growled when he realized the depth of penetration was going to depend on how much he begged.

"Pleeeeze dad I need your cock, fuck me dad pleeease. I need your cock soooo bad."

Dad gave him a full inch this time.

"Oooohhh yes it's soooo good. Fuck me dad."

Dad gave him a couple of strokes gaining another inch.

"Fuck yeeessss, do it dad fuck me hard pleease daddy."

Dad stroked him several times still keeping an inch or two from Jack.

"Thank you, daddy, I love your cock, I need it so bad. Please, please, please fuck my ass. Fuck it hard. Please, please me. For fucks sake dad you're killing me. Please fuck me."

Dad groaned and leaned into Jack. His pelvis slammed into Jack's ass. "Ooooh yes thank you!" Jack shouted.

Dad sucked in his breath and fucked Jack's ass. He would have to be careful as all the teasing had been so stimulating, He could go off with one squeeze of Jack's ass. He laid down on Jack's back nipping at Jack's shoulders marking him. "You're mine," he told Jack as his hips started pummeling his cock into his ass. Jack's ass was on fire, dad's cock was driving him crazy punching at his prostate on each stroke. Jack was building toward a huge orgasm. The assault on his prostate continued. Soon Jack lost it and blew his load, his white sauce blasted all over his belly and the pillow beneath him.

sj_53
sj_53
126 Followers
12