Jack's Dream

Story Info
An unforgotten love between dad & daughter.
1.1k words
4.03
137.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello. My name is Jack and this is my story as I dreamed it. When I was 18 I joined the service, I was scheduled to leave in 1 week, so my friends threw a party for me, and that is where I met a beautiful young girl. We talked, danced and drank all night. The next few days we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. She had many orgasms as we licked and sucked every inch of each others body. As I penetrated her hot wet pussy I could tell she hadn't done anything like this before, she was amazing and ooh so tight. 2 days later I left to fulfill my military commitment. We only spoke a few times after those hot and sex filled days, but they will be embedded in my mind for ever.

As the months and years went by I found out she had a beautiful baby girl. I tried to stay in touch but I was moving around so much overseas that it was very hard. 5, 10, 20 years went by, and I was back home now trying to figure out life after the service. I was at a bar one night and met this gorgeous girl. We hit it off immediately. She was so beautiful and young I thought I was out of her league. I invited her out a few times and things were getting serious. I was slightly bothered by the fact that I was much older than her but she kept assuring me it didn't matter to her, and I must admit she gave me more life than I had ever had.

I decided on our 3rd date to cook her dinner. As the doorbell rang I took a deep breath and tried to think of anything to hide the bulge in my pants. There had been something that had held me back to this point from not having sex with her, but as I opened the door the bulge in my pants grew bigger seeing her in that tight little black dress. Her breast stuck out screaming to be touched. I made it through dinner, barely. As we sat by the fire I was feeling a little tipsy form all the wine I felt brave and leaned in to give her giving her a passionate a kiss. The kiss was so soft and sweet. She ran her hands through my hair and down my face touching every part of my body. That is when the most beautiful thing happened.

She stood up and pulled her shoulder straps down, exposing her extremely hard nipples. As she grabs and slightly twists them She then slithered out of her tight black dress and exposed her lacy black panties, (wet in the pussy). As I watch her undress before my eyes I am enchanted by her perfect size C breast and tight abs. As my erection grows harder She showed me her heart shaped ass (waiting to be fucked. ) I walked to her, picking her up in my arms. I take her to my bed, as I lay her down ever so gently I began to kiss her body. She started to moan as I softly kissed her neck. She arched slightly at my fingers touch. I had never been so turned on.

As I kissed and licked my way down, her smell was hypnotizing, I slide slowly down her body. she felt incredible to my lips. As I reached her lace panties I slowly pulled them down, I reached her shaven wet pussy, I couldn't resist licking her. She raised her legs willingly wanting more. Her juices were so sweet, I felt I needed her now. I stood up ripping my clothes off. My face dripping with her wetness. I flipped her over on all fours and thrust my cock into her tight hot pussy. She gasped at my size and still wanted more. I move slowly at first. Then she says "Harder, Harder, faster!" She felt so good around my cock. It was strange that we fit so well. I felt myself swelling inside her swollen soaked pussy. I couldn't wait much longer my balls ached for release.

As I pounded her harder and faster I could feel her pussy getting tighter and tighter with every thrust. All of a sudden she started moaning in ecstasy and I felt her hot we juices squirting and flowing down my balls, wanted to explode inside her. As my moans became louder she quickly turned around and started sucking and licking her juices off of my swollen cock. The sight of seeing her on all fours sucking my cock was putting me over the edge. She moved down on the floor, on her knees she grabbed my cock and began to jack me off, this was more than I could take. As I felt my load building in my cock she started rubbing and pulling my balls. I erupted cumming on her willing face and down her breasts. It was an orgasm like I had never had before.

I collapsed on the floor beside her, we were both so wet and sticky. I wanted to now more about her, as we talked she told me things she liked and disliked and I couldn't help but feel what my own daughter I had so many years ago would be feeling at this time in her life. To change the subject I asked her to join me in the shower. As she walked in her body getting wetter and wetter I could feel myself wanting her again. I soaped her soft sensual body with my hands, she kissed me deep and hard letting me know she wasn't done. My hands move slowly to her pussy as she said quietly I want you. I picked her up, with both hands cupping her firm round ass and eased her down on my now hard cock. She had her arms wrapped so tightly around my neck I was nearly to loose my balance. She was moving up and down my shaft as hard as she could. When she dug her nails into my back and clinched her whole body around me we both came with more feeling and emotion than I have ever known.

We make our way into my bedroom and she lays her head on my chest and admits her love for me. I was blown away. the things she said through out the night was all coming together. similar familiarities, and the birthday was the same. Was she, no, it couldn't be. I ask her one more question. what is your mothers name? and she told me... I didn't know what to say. the girl I had been falling in love with was my daughter. There were many emotions going through my mind but the one thing that stuck out was I felt like I wanted her even more. As I wake up I wonder if dreams really do cum true.