Jack's Education Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack's best friend's mother shows him how.
3.6k words
4.54
134.6k
9
7

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 02/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to reader: The stories previously posted in the series "Jack Awakens" and "Jack's Exploits" were originally the opening chapters of a book which I had started writing over the last few months. I have now decided to post the entire book, which traces the sexual development of a high school boy during his senior year, hopefully at the rate of one chapter each week. The stories previously posted have been retitled as "Jack's Education" in strict chronological order, under the "Novels and Novellas" classification, as the book covers a variety of sexual behaviors and experiences.

*

CHAPTER 2

Jack awoke later than he usually did on a Saturday morning. He had slept deeply even though he had had all kinds of sexy dreams about blonde cheerleaders wearing very skimpy costumes. When he awoke he thought about the sexy blonde girl who had given him his first blowjob and wondered whether it had really happened or if it was simply one of his dreams.

He went downstairs and found a note from his mother on the kitchen table. It read:

"Good morning, Jackie. Hope you slept well. I'll be at work

all day today. Your meals are in the fridge. Have a nice day

but above all be a good boy!

Love, Mom"

He smiled as he read the note. Every day his mother would tell him the same thing, "above all be a good boy". It was like a private joke between them. He and his mom were pretty close, especially since his Dad died in a car accident three years ago. At the time his mother had been pretty distraught about her loss, but Jack had stepped up and had become a pillar of strength to help her through the bad times. Both of his parents were lawyers and his dad had had plenty of life insurance, so they were not short of money by any means, but his mother found solace in burying herself in her work. She was a good mother, though, and never neglected Jack even though she worked long hours.

Jack took his breakfast out of the fridge to warm it up in the microwave, and as he waited he pondered over the events of last night, especially Tim's revelations about his photographic activities. He wondered why Tim had specifically showed him the photo of his sister, and, more puzzling, why he had not told him she was his sister. He also wondered why Toni had come on to him so strong in the car last night, although he was really glad she did. He was awakened from his reverie by the ping of the microwave. He carefully extracted the hot plate from the oven and sat down to eat his breakfast. After he was done, he washed up the dishes and then thought about his plans for the rest of the day, soon realizing that he had none!

He thought again about Toni, and wished that she was right here with him now, and what they might be doing if she was! Then he remembered that he had promised to call Tim, so he picked up the phone and dialled his number.

"Hello, Tim speaking," came the answer.

"Hi Tim. This is Jack."

"Hey, Jack. How you doin' today?"

"Just fine. How about you? I heard you got hooked up with that girl last night. How did you make out?"

"Well, we made out, but I don't think I did as well as you, you dog!"

Jack was a little taken aback by this remark, but replied, "So Toni told you?"

"Being twins, Sis and I are real close. We share everything, so I wanted to share you with her, and she shared with me what happened. I hope you don't mind?"

"Naw, that's OK."

"Anyway, I think she really likes you. She doesn't do stuff like that with every Tom, Dick and Harry. I believe that if you play your cards right, you really could score high marks with her."

"Yeah?"

"Believe me, Jack, I know Sis and the way she is."

"Well, it won't be this weekend, I guess."

"No, I don't think so. But, I haven't forgotten the promise I made you last night. Are you ready to lose the title of virgin?"

"Yeah, I'm good and ready."

"OK, then. I have a plan. Why don't you come round to our house about three this afternoon and we can discuss everything then? I have to go somewhere with Sis soon, but we should be back by three. That's OK with you?"

"Fine, Tim. I'll see you then."

"OK, Jack."

"Oh and Tim?"

"Yes?"

"Thanks for everything."

"No problem, buddy. That's what friends are for. All it takes is a little nudge and you'll soon be fucking like a damn rabbit!"

As he hung up, Jack laughed at this remark, even as his stomach did more backflips at the thought of what might happen soon. Even though he was gaining confidence after his recent sexual encounters, he was still a little nervous about the big event. He wondered who Tim might have in mind for his first lay, and was kind of wishing it could be Toni, but he knew that she was out of action for this weekend.

While he was pondering this big question, the phone rang and he hoped it might be Toni, but it was only his mother.

"Good morning, Jackie. How are you today?"

"Fine, Mom. How about you?"

"Fine thanks, Jackie. You were out late last night."

"It wasn't very late, Mom. I came in just after eleven, but I guess you had already gone to bed."

"Yes, I had a hard day yesterday and I was pooped. I stayed up as late as I could, but I went to bed, oh I guess about ten thirty. I kind of expected you by then, but at least you could have called."

"Sorry, Mom. I was out with some friends and I lost track of the time. As soon as

I realised it was getting late, I tried to get a ride, but sometimes my friends don't want to leave right away. It would be different if I had my own car."

"Well, Jackie, you know how I feel about that, but I guess you're growing up and we really need to talk about it."

"Yes, Mom," Jack responded. He knew his mother was very sensitive about him being allowed to drive and it had gotten worse since his father died, and he was kind of sorry he had brought up the subject again.

"Anyway, Jackie, what are you plans for today?"

He could hardly tell her he was planning to get laid, so he said, "I'm going round to Tim's house to play some video games, and maybe we'll go for a bite to eat."

"OK, Jackie. Don't be late tonight, though. I have something I want to discuss with you. But, remember, above all be a good boy!" she said, with a chuckle.

Jack was glad she didn't appear to be annoyed with him, and replied, "You know I'm a good boy, Mom, and I would never do anything to make you ashamed of me."

"I know, Jackie. Got to go now. See you tonight."

"Bye, Mom."

Jack spent the rest of the morning tidying up his room and watching TV, but his thoughts never stray far from thinking about what could happen later. He feels excited and nervous and doesn't have much appetite for the lunch his mother has carefully prepared for him. Instead he picks at it and finally pushes it away, half uneaten.

He goes back to his room to change his clothes and then decides to take a shower. He strips naked and stands in front of his mirror to examine his body. He lingers for a long time and devotes a lot of attention to his cock, which although still flaccid, twitches a little with excitement. He looks at it more closely and decides that it looks a little bigger than before, although he is not sure he is imagining that.

He takes a long shower, soaping every inch of his body thoroughly, paying particular attention to his cock and balls. While showering he wonders who is going to be his first lay and imagines how it might be. His daydreaming gives him another erection and he feels like jerking off but decides he will wait until he knows what is going to happen. He comes out of the shower and dries himself carefully. He selects clean undershorts from his drawer and since it is a hot day outside he decides to wear just a T-shirt and shorts with a pair of sandals on his bare feet.

By this time it is almost ten to three, and he locks up the house to walk the three blocks to Tim's house. When he gets there he notices that Tim's Beetle is the only car in the garage, so he believes that Tim is probably home alone. He rings the doorbell and is surprised when Mrs. Howard opens the door. To Jack's eyes she looks even more beautiful than yesterday, even though she is dressed very casually in a loose blouse and very short shorts.

"Hi, Mrs. Howard. Is Tim home?" he greets her.

"Hello, Jack. Please come in," she replies. As he steps inside she continues, "Tim went out with Toni, but they should be back soon. Come into the TV room and make yourself comfortable. Would you like a cold drink while you wait?"

"I would, thank you very much," Jack replies, continuing to ogle her.

"What would you like? Lemonade? Soda? Juice?"

Jack pauses before replying, as he is now imagining how she would look without her skimpy clothes. "Er, perhaps a coke if you have it," he finally replies.

Tim's mother smiles at him, almost as if she knew what he had been thinking. "OK, Jack. Make yourself comfortable while I get your coke!"

"Thanks!" says Jack, gratefully but then, much to his own surprise, he starts getting an erection as he watches Mrs. Howard's sweet ass swaying in her very brief shorts as she goes to the kitchen for his drink. He sits on the couch but his cock hasn't really subsided much when she returns and he tries to hide it by crossing his legs.

"Here you are, Jack!" she says, as she brings his drink to him. It is probably his imagination, but it seems like she is looking straight at his crotch as she bends forward to put his soda on the table next to him. That turns out to be the final straw, for he turns his head towards her at the precise moment she bends forward and lets the neck of her blouse fall open. He cannot help noticing that she is not wearing a bra and for an instant sees her beautiful tits in all their glory! His cock now springs to full attention.

While he is wondering whether her display is accidental or deliberate, she straightens up and says, "Would you please excuse me for a moment as I have something to do upstairs. Make yourself comfortable. I'm sure Tim won't be too much longer now."

"Thanks, Mrs. Howard," Jack manages to say, and she leaves the room, leaving him to reflect on the glimpse of loveliness he had just enjoyed. He decides that it was just an accidental exposure and files it away in his brain for when he next needs to fantasize while jerking off. He sips his drink and starts to relax a little although he is still slightly nervous with anticipation about the real reason he was there. He kicks off his sandals and decides to watch TV while he waits for Tim's return, but after a few minutes he hears his name being called.

"Jack! Jack!" He suddenly realizes Mrs. Howard is calling him from upstairs.

He rushes to the foot of the stairs, and calls out, "Yes, Mrs. Howard?"

She replies, "Jack, could you come up here for a minute? I need your help with something."

"Sure," he says and runs barefoot upstairs. When he reaches the top, he doesn't see her and calls out, "Mrs. Howard? Where are you?"

He hears her voice from inside her bedroom, "I'm in here, Jack!"

He goes in, but still doesn't see her at first, then hears her voice coming from the bathroom, "Close the door behind you, Jack!" He obeys and then he hears her say, "Come on in to the bathroom, Jack!" As he does he hears the shower running, and then she peeks her head from behind the shower curtain. "Hand me a towel, won't you please, Jack!"

He turns to get the towel and when he turns back, towel in hand, she has turned off the water and is standing fully nude with water still dripping off her onto the floor. Jack couldn't believe his eyes. She was so beautiful, with not an ounce of fat in the wrong place. He couldn't take his eyes off her tits, which stood out so large and proud with pink-tipped nipples. As his eyes travelled down her body, he saw that she had just a small neatly shaved patch of hair over her pussy.

"Don't just stand there, come and dry my back," she said, as he gazed at her, entranced at the sight of her beautiful figure.

He half ran over towards her, but was handicapped by the huge tent in his shorts that had sprung up at the sight of Tim's mom fully exposing herself so unashamedly to him. As he came close to her, she asked, "What on earth is that in your shorts?"

He couldn't answer and out of sheer nervousness the towel slipped out of his hand and fell on the floor. Jack stooped to pick it up without taking his eyes off her luscious body, bringing her blonde bush to his eye level. He had never been this close to a pussy before, and he simply gawked at it.

Slowly he stood up with the towel in his hand and reached forward to start drying her off. He started patting her belly with the towel, but before he could proceed any further she reached forward and touched the outside of his shorts where his erection was causing them to bulge out.

"You're really excited, huh?"

"Yes, Mrs. Howard. You are so beautiful!"

"Thanks, Jack. But please don't call me Mrs. Howard any more. I want you to call me Tina, OK?"

"OK, Tina."

"That's better. Now please drop your shorts so I can get a better look at whatever that is you have inside them."

Jack was so horny by now he didn't need any further encouragement. He unzipped the shorts and let them drop to the floor round his ankles. Tina grasped the waistband of his undershorts and yanked them down, freeing his hard cock that stuck out like a flagpole bobbing in the breeze.

"My, oh my," Tina exclaimed. "That is so beautiful!" Jack was now feeling very good about himself, as she had just told him the very same thing that her daughter had said the night before.

Tina knelt down on the floor in front of Jack and began slowly massaging his balls with one hand and licking the tip of his swollen prick with her tongue. Her other hand was gently kneading the cheeks of his ass, when suddenly she pushed her head forward and Jack felt the tip of his dick rubbing the back of her throat. She started to move her mouth slowly up and down the shaft and Jack was in seventh heaven! She was making him feel so good! She continued this treatment for a little while and then pulled away to look up at him.

"Does it feel good, baby?"

"Oh, Tina, it feels so sweet! Please don't stop!"

"We need to make ourselves more comfortable," she said, standing up and pulling off his T-shirt over his head, leaving him as naked as she. Abandoning all his clothes on the bathroom floor, she took him by the hand and led him into her bedroom where a huge king-size bed dominated the room. He noted right away that the sheets had been folded back and it looked really inviting.

"Lie down, Jack and leave everything to me," she commanded.

He sat on the bed, but before lying down, he said rather weakly, "Tina, I've never done anything like this before, you know."

"That's OK, Jack. I'll take care of everything. Just lie back and enjoy!"

He lay back on the bed and then Tina knelt on the bed beside him, bent over him and started kissing him passionately on the lips. This took his breath away and he had to open his mouth to breathe. The instant he did, Tina's tongue snaked into his mouth and started fencing with his. At this moment Jack realised what lay in store for him, but he wondered how far it was going to go.

Breaking off the kiss, Tina moved her body over his, and he could feel the softness of her tits on his chest. She kissed him again, then moved her mouth from his lips to his neck, kissing him with short little kisses, with occasional nips with her teeth. From there she gradually worked her way down his body with her lips, first to his hairless chest, kissing each nipple, then down to his belly and then even further down to just above his pubic hair. At this point she looked up at him with her baby-blue eyes and asked him, "Does it feel good, baby?"

He was so overcome with lust by this time that he could only croak, "Yesssss!"

Tina now turned her attention back to his cock, which was hard as iron and pulsing with desire. She hovered over the tip momentarily, then licked off a bead of pre-cum glistening on the tip. Then she plunged her mouth over it, sending shivers up Jack's spine. Tina began a slow rhythmic up and down motion over the entire length of his shaft, and this felt so sweet to Jack he could already feel the movement of cum from his balls. This is where his experience as a long-time masturbator became useful, as he had mastered the art of using his muscles to delay ejaculation. However after Tina continues with her motion, he realises it cannot be delayed much longer. Just as he was almost at the point of no return, she pulled away and switched her position by straddling his thighs. She smiled at him and whispered, "Feeling good so far, baby?" He nodded, unable to speak coherently.

What she did next almost blows Jack's mind. She put her hands on each side of her beautiful tits and then wrapped the delicious globes around Jack's iron hard shaft. She started to move them up and down his shaft and the feeling is so indescribable, Jack could only moan.

"Baby, this is called a tit-fuck," she told him. "I hope it feels as good to you as it does to me!"

He could only croak, "It's the sweetest feeling I ever had!" She stopped after a while and he groaned, "Please don't stop!"

"Don't worry baby, there's better things to come!" She knelt up straight, tossing her long blonde hair back as she did and the next move made Jack's heart flutter. She inched herself forward and raised her body upright so that her pussy was positioned right over his erect prick. She grabbed his cock with her right hand and guided it between her cuntlips, so that just the head of his dick was touching them. Then she gradually eased it further and deeper into her pussy until the shaft had entirely disappeared into her love channel!

Jack moaned with pleasure at the sensations he was feeling, but they were soon to multiply! Tina started moving herself up and down Jack's cock, slowly at first then gradually increasing the pace. Jack was enjoying this so much he closed his eyes, but when he opened them again he saw that Tina had a joyful expression on her face and he realised that she was enjoying it too. She began to combine her up and down movement with a circular one so that she seemed to be rotating over every square inch of his shaft. This was so delightful to Jack he involuntarily starting thrusting his cock back into Tina's cunt. He couldn't believe that he was actually fucking her!

Jack was again on the verge of coming and this time he was unable to delay his climax and starts moaning, "I'm coming, I'm coming!" The next thing he knew he was spurting his juice deep inside Tina! As she felt his cock convulsing inside her, she lay down on top of him, and, still with his dick inside her, held him tightly and kissed him long and deeply.

They were both breathing hard, unable to speak for a while, but as they recovered, Jack said, "Tina, that was amazing!"

Tina smiled at him but said nothing as she rolled off him and lay beside him, but with his semi-hard cock still inside her cunt. After a while as it began to shrink it slipped out with an audible plop and Tina kissed him again. She got off the bed, saying, "Stay there and rest a while, Jack. I'll be right back!"

With that, she disappeared into the bathroom with a wiggle of her hips and Jack almost immediately fell into a deep sleep.