Jack's Education Ch. 07

Story Info
Jack's best friend gets a MILF.
7k words
4.51
66.7k
10
1

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 02/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to reader: The stories previously posted in the series "Jack Awakens" and "Jack's Exploits" were originally the opening chapters of a book which I had started writing over the last few months. I have now decided to post the entire book, which traces the sexual development of a high school boy during his senior year, hopefully at the rate of one chapter each week. The stories previously posted have been retitled as "Jack's Education" in strict chronological order, under the "Novels and Novellas" classification, as the book covers a variety of sexual behaviors and experiences.

CHAPTER 7

Maria Johnson arrived back home shortly after three and was surprised to find that her son Jack was not at home. 'Oh well, he's eighteen years old and I can't expect him to stay home by himself,' she thought to herself. 'Anyway, the time will soon come when I'll be leaving him to fend for himself, and then I can't worry about whether he's home or not.'

Feeling a little weary, she poured herself a large glass of wine and then decided to have a hot bath before preparing dinner. She went the bathroom to start filling the tub and then moved to her bedroom to get undressed. Although today was Sunday, she had had to go to the office for a couple of hours and more out of habit than anything she had worn her charcoal grey business suit with a freshly ironed white blouse. As she unbuttoned her jacket she caught a glimpse of her reflection in the full-length mirror and admired herself as she slipped off her jacket. You know, Maria Johnson, you're not at all a bad looking woman, she thought to herself as she pirouetted to view her shapely figure. Her hands went to the waistband of her knee-length skirt and as she unfastened it, letting it slip to the floor her mind went back to her session in the bathroom the day before and the tremendous release she had felt. As she thought about it, she wondered when she might get that feeling again. She quickly unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it on the floor next to where her skirt lay.

Now clad only in her bra and pantyhose she looked more closely at her image in the mirror and thought fleetingly that her breasts were standing up more proudly than she remembered even from yesterday. Perhaps it's this new bra, she thought, and immediately unclipped the fastener between the cups. As the garment fell away from her 36D tits, they did not drop at all but remained uplifted even though deprived of their support. Yes, they do look firmer, she murmured as she quickly discarded the holster. Now she became aware of an itching feeling between her legs, and sat on the bed to remove her pantyhose. 'I hate pantyhose,' she grumbled to herself, 'I don't know why I bother to wear them!' She smiled to herself as her mind went back to the time when she first started dating Steve and the torrid petting sessions in the back seat of his car, and how he always used to say he hated how her pantyhose always got in the way! As she finished pulling off the offending lingerie she noticed that the crotch area was quite wet. She discarded it and then put her hand down to her pussy to investigate. When she found she was really quite wet down there, she thought, 'My goodness, what is happening to me? Suddenly I'm getting aroused for almost no reason at all, and I've never really thought about sex since Steve died.'

She got up to return to the bathroom and checked the temperature of the water before she eased herself into the tub to relax and enjoy her wine. As she sat in the tub drinking her wine, she reached for the washcloth and began to bathe herself with the warm water. The sensation of the water on her skin felt really good and she started to unwind from the stress of the office, even though she had been there for just a short time. As her hand reached her soft white breasts, her nipples instantly stand to attention. She took another swallow of wine, then carefully put the empty glass on the side of the tub, and started to soap up her breasts, gently massaging them. She tried to squeeze her nipple but the soap had made it too slippery to get a good grip on it with her fingers. As she lightly traced little circles around each nipple with one hand, her other hand slipped into the water between her legs, and down to her pussy. She began massaging her clit and started to fantasize about making love with a real man again. She had been married for 22 years to her husband Steve when he died three years ago and she had been a virgin when they met. She had never made love to anyone but Steve and had not thought about ever being with anyone else until she saw her son Jack naked yesterday. He looked so much like Steve that it vividly brought back so many memories of making love with her beloved husband. Again those memories came flooding back, which combined with the effect of the wine and her clit massage brought her to a tremendous orgasm very quickly.

After she finished bathing, she got out of the tub to dry herself off and slipped into a sexy white lace bra and white bikini panties. She had just pulled on her bathrobe when the doorbell rang. "Who could that be?" she wondered as she went to the door to find Tim standing there.

"Oh, hi Maria! I'm sorry to disturb you, but is Jack home?"

"No, Tim, but you're welcome to come in and wait for him. I'm sure he won't be long."

"Thanks," Tim said as he came through the door. He noticed right away she was in her bathrobe and asked, "Is this a bad time?"

"No, not really. I just finished bathing and was about to start dinner. Please forgive my unusual appearance."

"No, no, please forgive my interruption. Actually you look very nice."

"Thanks, Tim. I'm going to have another glass of wine. Would you join me?"

"That would be great."

"Good. Come into the living room and have a seat."

Tim sat on the couch while Maria pours two glasses of wine. After handing him one, she sat in the soft easy chair facing him. As she sat down, her robe slid off her legs, exposing them to within a few inches of her panties. She hastily covered herself with the robe, wondering if Tim noticed. She was sure he must have seen her panties! She felt a little embarrassed, yet in a way it was exciting for her to think that Tim may have seen such a private part of her. Her heartbeat quickened and she hoped she wasn't blushing.

Tim casually rested his leg on the coffee table and Maria saw up one leg of his ragged cutoff jeans. She was shocked to see that he wasn't wearing any under shorts and that she thought she saw the purple head of his penis! She wasn't sure if this was accidental or if he had interpreted her brief flash as deliberate on her part and that he was reacting by doing some flashing of his own. She tried to look him in the eye, but her eyes kept wandering down to his crotch. She felt her temperature rising, feeling flushed and was fighting to keep her eyes in the proper place.

She got up to get a pack of cigarettes from the coffee table in front of Tim, and as she bent over to pick up the cigarettes her robe gaped open at the top. She knew he would be able to see her bra and the swell of her breasts and wondered if her nipples were showing through her thin bra. She hoped not, but nevertheless was glad she had put on her best bra. Tim reached for the lighter and offered to light her cigarette. For him to light it she had to bend down again and though she started to put her hand on her chest to keep her robe closed, for some reason she decided not to. She noticed his eyes lower to her breasts and paused an instant to let him savor the view. Showing herself to him in this way was something she was doing on the spur of the moment and it gave her a tingle of excitement and she hoped he was enjoying looking at her soft mounds. She didn't understand exactly why she was doing it, other than maybe to find out if she was still attractive to the opposite sex, and anyway decided he probably could see no more than if she wore a bathing suit.

Tim was the first to break the silence. "Maria, I hope you don't mind, but there's something I'd like to ask you."

Maria was curious to hear what was on his mind and replied, "Sure, what's the problem?" while she sneaked another look at his crotch.

"My girl friend likes to slow dance and I never learned how. Do you think you could teach me?"

"Well, Tim, I'm not really sure. It's been a long time since I did anything like that."

"But you used to, right?"

"Yes, when my husband was still alive. I mean, I could try to show you, but I don't know how good I'd be."

"I'm sure it would soon come back to you."

"OK, I'll try. Do you want to try now?"

"Yes, if you don't mind."

"OK, I'll put on some nice slow music and we'll see how it goes."

She got up to start the CD player, asking him to help her move the coffee table out of the way. Again her robe fell open when she leaned over to pick up one end of the table and this time she couldn't use her hand to keep it closed, even if she had wanted to. Tim again got a nice long view of her cleavage, and she noticed he was not reluctant to take advantage of the opportunity. She started to feel a little self-conscious because now she felt she may have been showing him too much. Ready to give Tim his first dance lesson, she stood in the middle of the floor and got him to stand in front of her. She took his right hand and put it on her waist, and she noticed that he seemed very tense as she put her left hand on his muscular shoulder and took hold of his other hand in hers.

"Just relax. You'll never be a good dancer until you learn to relax," she told him. Maria felt really strange standing with her arms around Tim. She hadn't realized how tall he was and for the first time she could tell that his muscles were really as hard as they looked, and that they felt really good to her.

After a few numbers Tim was doing great as he learned fast. They took a break and sat down for a few minutes to finish their wine after which she poured them both another glass. By this time Maria was feeling just a little wobbly on her legs.

Tim stood up again, saying, "Let's dance some more."

"OK."

This time Tim pulled her close to his hard body, and Maria was a little startled as her breasts pressed into his chest, not knowing whether to back away or not. She decided that it felt good to be held like that and snuggled closer. His body felt solid and she could feel each individual muscle in his shoulder and neck. Without thinking, she stroked her hand over his solid muscles and again feelings started to be aroused in her that she hadn't felt for months before yesterday.

Tim was now dancing like he'd been doing it for years, and Maria wondered if this whole thing had just been a plan for him to hold her in his arms. He used his right hand on the back of her head to press it against his shoulder. The sentimental song and the wine had her feeling romantic and for a few seconds she forgot that he was her son's friend less than half her age. She offered no resistance and simply closed her eyes, resting her head on his strong shoulder. He hugged her tightly for a second and she responded by hugging him back. Her left hand rubbed the back of his neck and his young athletic body felt so good against hers, especially when she felt a growing bulge touching her thigh. She realized that he was getting aroused and became a little frightened as to where this was leading. She moved her head from his shoulder and tried to step back a little. Tim resisted and held his right arm firmly around her, taking her hair in his right hand and gently forcing her head back so that she was looking up right into his baby blue eyes. He looked down at her for a moment, then leaned forward and kissed her on her lips.

"Tim! What are you doing?"

Tim didn't answer, but pulled her tightly against him and pressed his mouth against hers again. She was so startled at his actions that she opened her mouth and his tongue slipped inside. She tried to protest but the sound was muffled by his tongue in her mouth. Then she gasped in surprise as his hand found her right breast and started fondling it. It felt so good to her that she wanted him to continue, but knew that it was wrong! She used her free hand to move his hand off her breast.

"Maria, we both know you like it!" Tim said calmly.

"It does feel very good, Tim, but this is wrong. Please stop!" Her voice was trembling, but he held her very close. He was so strong that she couldn't escape. Very slowly Tim slipped his hand under her robe and began to slide it inside her bra.

"No, Tim! Please move your hand! Let me go now!" She began to wonder what she had got herself into. Where was Jack?

"Relax, Maria, you know it feels good." His hand was very warm as it touched the top of her soft rounded swell and she loved how it felt. His fingers spread and just brushed against each side of her nipple as his hand dipped further into her bra. Her nipple hardened and her resolve began to melt.

"Please don't do this! I don't want you to!" She still tried to stop him, but yet she loved the feelings he was causing in her.

Tim was determined to feel her breast and as his hand slowly slid deeper inside the bra his first two fingers caught her nipple between them and bent it down. The hardened nipple sprung back into his palm and he played with her breast even as she struggled with him.

"Tim, I don't want to do this!" she cried out. She felt the coarse skin on his hand against the smooth soft skin of her breast and then she felt him take her hard nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He twisted it and pulled on it, not hard, very gently and she cried out, partly from surprise, partly from pleasure.

Maria struggled to get free, but he was so strong that she knew that she would not be able to free herself from his powerful grip. She wondered, 'Where's Jack? He should be home by now!'

Tim maneuvered her back against the wall and slid the robe off her shoulder. He looked at the thin white lace bra with the imprint of her hard nipple protruding through it. He covered her breast with his hand on the outside of the bra and found the hook in the front. He moved his hand to it and Maria realized he intended to unfasten her bra. She struggled mightily against him but was powerless as he unfastened the bra and pushed it aside exposing the milky white skin of her breast to the bright light of the room. He examined her breast as his finger lightly traced circles around the stiff nipple.

Maria realized that struggling was futile, so she relaxed her body. She felt so vulnerable and wondered how she could have let herself get into this situation. Tim clutched her breast for several minutes and she hoped he didn't notice how much he was turning her on! She was breathing much deeper now, and she wanted him to stop, but yet, she didn't want him to stop! It felt so strange having someone so young and handsome pay so much attention to her bare breast, something that she hadn't experienced for years! Tim lightly pressed her soft mound from different angles and watched it move. He seemed fascinated by it as he put his palm over her entire breast and made large slow clockwise motions, moving it with his hand. He flattened it gently and then pulled her nipple again.

Maria was confused now. It felt so good, particularly when he pulled her nipple! She didn't know how to stop him and even if she did, she wondered if she would wish later that she hadn't! He moved his hand from her breast and just gazed at it. Maria blushed, for it felt so very good to have her naked softness petted by a muscular young man but she knew that she should stop him and she tried to struggle free one more time. But when she struggled, he grasped her breast very hard, so hard that it hurt, so she stopped struggling and relaxed her body again.

"Please, Tim, you shouldn't be doing this!" she cried, her voice trembling.

"Maria, I know you're enjoying this. I can tell by your breathing."

Maria was truly breathing hard, both from struggling and from being aroused. Tim untied the belt on her robe and opened it, revealing her white bikini panties. His left hand left her breast and moved down to her waist and then even lower. He slid his fingers beneath the waistband of her panties.

Maria protested, "No, Tim, please, please stop! Please don't do this to me! Please don't put your hand in my panties. Don't touch me down there!"

She began to tremble all over and her breathing got deeper. She was both frightened and aroused and couldn't escape from his strong grip. She had never been under the control of a man this way before. She thought that this must be what it was like to be raped! She wondered, "Is he really going to rape me?" Her knees went weak when he slipped his hand into her panties and paused at her thin downy pubic hair. He twirled his fingers through the hairs and pulled slightly, not to hurt her, but only to play with them. His hand explored her furry pubic mound and every once in a while he pulled a single hair. He was taking his time and was enjoying toying with her.

"Please don't touch me there. You can touch my breasts if you please just won't touch me down there. You can do anything you want with my breasts, just please don't touch me below the waist," Maria pleaded with him. She hoped that if she let him play with her breasts, he'll be satisfied and leave her genitals alone. It was a vain hope, as he was the one controlling the situation and did just as he wanted.

Tim's fingers touch her puffy outer lips and very lightly explored their shape and texture, sliding down the left lip and coming back up the right one. Maria tried to put her legs together, but his muscular thigh was between them and she couldn't close them. He ran his fingers slowly over her pussy lips and he felt that she was getting wet! She was really getting turned on by his touch, although she was still resisting and moving her hips in different directions trying to get her genitals away from his hand.

Her voice was almost a whisper, "Tim, please just play with my breasts. Suck on them for me. Please suck my tit! It feels so good when you play with my tits. I love it when you pull my nipple!" His fingers drag her wetness all over her tingling lips. "Tim, don't you want to feel my breasts? Pinch my nipple, please!"

Just as she began to protest one more time, his finger slid deeper between her crack, found her tingling clit and very gently massaged it. Another moan escaped her lips. "Ooh!" Maria was helpless as her breathing got even deeper. Where could Jack be? Tim was molesting her at will as his finger slowly worked its way into her wet vaginal opening. She gasped and her whole body tensed for a second as he easily slid a finger up into her. It was one of the most wondrous feelings she had ever had.

"You are real wet, Maria!"

"Ooh! That doesn't mean that I'm turned on! Please don't! Please remove your finger, Tim! Please stop doing this to me! I'm not joking!" She tried to sound like she's not turned on, but her voice betrayed her. Very slowly he slid his finger in and out of her pussy, in and out, in and out. Involuntarily, Maria spread her legs wider and rotated her hips forward and backward in rhythm with his finger.

"Oohh!"

Her body was wet with perspiration now and she felt heat completely cover her all over. Tim was holding his young athletic body against her as he slid in another finger, then another, filling her captivated opening with his fingers, slowly sliding them in and out for several more minutes. He returned to her swollen clit and she opened her legs wider to press her pubic bone into his palm.

"Oohh!"

Breathing very hard now, her chest was rising and falling with each deep breath. She had now completely surrendered herself to this dominant young man. Her willpower had disappeared and her voice was now a whisper.

12