Jack's Education Ch. 10

Story Info
Maria hires a plumber and he works it all out.
3.6k words
4.58
38.7k
00

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 02/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to reader: The stories previously posted in the series "Jack Awakens" and "Jack's Exploits" were originally the opening chapters of a book which I had started writing over the last few months. I have now decided to post the entire book, which traces the sexual development of a high school boy during his senior year, hopefully at the rate of one chapter each week. The stories previously posted have been retitled as "Jack's Education" in strict chronological order, under the "Novels and Novellas" classification, as the book covers a variety of sexual behaviors and experiences.

*

CHAPTER 10

Maria had taken the afternoon off from her busy schedule to supervise the plumber she had hired to install the kitchenette and renovate the basement bathroom and make sure he had everything he needed to complete the job. He had been highly recommended by her personal assistant as being a top class workman, versatile as well as efficient. This was borne out by the fact that the doorbell rang at exactly two thirty, the time she had arranged for him to be there to start the job. She answered the door and was pleasantly surprised to see a handsome man of about thirty-five, standing there. He was clad in T-shirt and shorts, with a workman's tool belt, and Maria was immediately struck by his muscular physique.

"Mrs. Johnson?" he said. "I'm Jake Plummer. They call me Jake the Snake, for I can get where other plumbers can't reach!"

"Yes, please come in. I'm pleased to meet you, Jake."

She showed him the two areas of the house where she needed the work done, starting with the upstairs section and then moving down to the basement. They decided that he would start with the renovation of the downstairs bathroom, so she left him there to get on with his work He obviously was a quick and efficient worker, for after about two hours, he called out to her, "Mrs. Johnson? Can you come down to check this out?"

Maria went downstairs and was somewhat taken aback by the fact that he had taken off his shirt and was working bareback. His skin glistened with a fine layer of sweat and as she watched, his muscles in his back rippled from his exertions. She began to feel some stirrings in her loins and her panties started getting damp, the same way that she had felt when she had seen Jack's naked form a few days earlier! He turned and caught her staring at him. He grinned and told her, "I hope you don't mind but I really do my best work without my shirt!"

Maria could hardly speak after she saw his well developed chest muscles and she began to tremble slightly. She managed to say, "No, I don't mind at all!"

He motioned her to come closer to inspect his work and as she did she could smell his manly scent, a combination of sweat with the cologne he was wearing. This triggered even more feelings of desire in her and she was hardly able to concentrate on his demonstration of the work he had completed. The bathroom indeed looked as good as new with sparkling new faucets and shiny tiles. "It all looks fine to me," she managed to say, her heart still racing from the erotic thoughts flooding her brain.

"OK, great!" Jake said. "I guess our next move will be to go upstairs for the next stage!"

For a moment, Maria was stunned, as her thoughts were still of the erotic variety, but then she realized that he only meant he was going upstairs to complete the conversion of the guest bedroom to a kitchenette. The main task involved in this was the installation of a sink, which he had appeared to have no problem with, as the second bathroom was right next door.

"Do you want anything to drink before you go up?" she offered. "Beer? Soda?"

He shook his head. "No thanks, ma'am! I never drink while working. I'll have a glass of water if that's OK?"

"Yes, of course," Maria replied.

Then Jake said, "Maybe I'll take a rain check on that beer for when the job's finished."

She nodded and went up to the kitchen to get his glass of water. He packed up his equipment and came up to the kitchen a couple of minutes later and she noticed that he had put his shirt back on. He took the glass of water from her still trembling hand and drank it all without pausing.

"My, you were thirsty!" she exclaimed. "Would you like another?"

"No, ma'am, that's fine! I'll just go up and start the next job." So saying, he picked up his tools and headed upstairs.

Maria went downstairs to clean up the debris left after Jake's work and to prepare Jack's room for his furniture to be moved down later in the week. She busied herself for the next hour and a half, but couldn't shake off her feelings of arousal at the sight of Jake's naked torso. She slipped her hand inside her shorts and down into her panties and felt the juices in her pussy with her finger as proof of her excitement. Just the accidental brushing of her clit with her finger almost gave her an orgasm, but she resisted the temptation to finish herself off.

She went upstairs to see how he was getting on, and was surprised to see the progress he had made. His shirt was off again and his exposed upper body was now pouring with sweat. She offered him a towel to dry off and he gratefully accepted. He turned to face her, showing her again his muscular and hairy chest.

"Ready for that beer, yet?" she asked him.

"Not quite yet. I'll be finished in another half hour or so, and then I'll be ready!" he said, smiling.

"OK, let me know when you're finished, then," Maria replied. She went to her bedroom down the hall to finish tidying up and then went to Jack's room opposite to the guest room where Jake was working. She had gone into Jack's room with the intention of looking at the furniture that was to be moved downstairs. However, when she was in there she noticed a large envelope lying on his desk. Since the envelope was not sealed, curiosity got the better of her and she opened it to look at the contents. What she found shocked her to the core. Inside the envelope were thirty or more explicit photos of herself and Tim having sex! She was stunned that Jack would have such photos in his possession and wondered how he had got them, but she also became more aroused as they brought back the memory of how she felt when Tim was pounding his huge hard dick into her! She dropped the photos on the desk and turned to return to her room, but came face to face with Jake as he was coming out of the guest room.

"Oh, hi, Mrs. Johnson, I was just coming to let you know I've finished! Would you like to see if everything is OK?"

"Y-yes, I w-would," Maria stammered, feeling flushed, not only from looking at the photos, but also at the sight of Jake's sweaty body. She followed him into the room and was immediately impressed with the job he has done.

"This is wonderful!" she said. "It's even better than I had imagined! You've certainly earned that beer. Would you like to clean up while I get it for you? By the way, please call me Maria, OK? "

"That's fine, Maria!"

"OK, I'll be right back!" she said. She headed back down to the kitchen, wondering what was happening to her. She took two beers out of the refrigerator and went back upstairs. When she entered the room, Jake was sitting on the bed, drying off his body with the towel.

She sat down next to him as she handed him the beer and their fingers met briefly as he took it. "Thanks," he said, smiling. "Here's looking at you!" Then their thighs touched lightly and Maria felt the electricity between them. She smiled shyly, thinking that her imagination was getting the better of her. He chuckled as he moved closer to her. He looked deeply into her eyes and then moved even closer to kiss her. Their lips met and lingered for a moment before he took the beer from her hand and put both of them down on the floor beside the bed. He placed his hand behind her head and kissed her passionately, thrusting his tongue in her mouth. She was unable to resist him and kissed back with the same fervor, pressing her body against him as he slid one hand under her T-shirt, gently kneading her boob. The other hand slid down her thigh to her ass and then squeezed it gently.

She looked down and saw his cock was making a tent in his shorts and she instantly felt wetness between her legs. She slid her hand down to his groin and felt his hardness before unzipping his shorts and reaching inside for his dick. Even before she was able to pull it out of its covering, she was amazed by its length and thickness, as it felt massive in her hand. She looked up at Jake, who was smiling broadly at her before he kissed her passionately once more.

As they broke from the kiss, he stood up and took both of her hands in his to pull her to her feet. Once they were standing, he dropped his shorts and then pulled down his boxers to allow his huge cock to spring free, revealing a truly immense weapon, at least nine inches in length and seemingly as thick as a rolling pin! It was also as hard as blue steel, sticking right out from his body, with a mushroom shaped head and a piss-hole just like an eye looking straight at Maria!

"Maria, let me introduce you," Jake said. "This is Jake the Snake!"

She just looked at it with a mixture of lust and fear. "Jake, you're huge! I've never seen one that big before!"

"Don't worry, he's harmless!" Jake said. "Would you like to touch him?"

She whispered, "Yes!" and cautiously stretched out her hand towards the massive prick.

Jake reassured her, "Go ahead! He likes to be touched!"

Maria extended her right hand to caress the huge cock, which twitched at her touch. Jake sighed with pleasure and then tugged at her T-shirt to pull it off over her head. After it was completely off he unclipped her bra to free her lush breasts. He whispered, "You're beautiful!" as he started to fondle them and then bent forward to suck one her already stiff nipples, making her moan with desire.

While still sucking her nipple, Jake unfastened her shorts and then dropped to his knees in front of her to pull them down. He smiled as he saw the damp patch in her panties and he investigated by rubbing her slit through them as they clung tightly to her. She moaned again as he slipped a finger inside the soaked garment and gently massaged her clit. He began to pull his finger out of her, but she wanted him to continue. "More," she whispered, "more!" He slowly took her panties down and gently massaged her swollen pussy lips. She moaned as he slowly pushed three fingers deep inside her and her head fell back at the immense pleasure. With his thumb gently flicking her clit, he pumped his fingers into her. Her body was rocking to his motions as she approached orgasm, but before she got there, he took his fingers out of her sopping pussy. "More," she pleaded, "more! Don't stop now!"

He picked her up and laid her gently down on the bed. He resumed kissing her breasts, sucking each nipple in turn, raising her excitement to fever pitch. Gradually he moved his lips lower down her body, kissing down the valley of her breasts and then further down towards her navel. She grabbed on to the sheets as he kissed his way down to her clit, finally sucking gently on it, extracting louder moans of pleasure from her. He teasingly licked and sucked her little nub, until ultimately his tongue darted inside her pussy. She made noises inside her throat as his expert touch drove her wild with passion. She felt a sudden spasm hit her loins, and recognized the signs of the first orgasm, terrific, long lasting as she shrieked with delight, arched her back and thrust her groin hard against her lover's mouth. Slowly, gradually she relaxed, feeling somewhat relieved, but as Jake continued to massage her pussy lips with his tongue, again she felt that sensation increase, this time higher, deeper, and she cried hoarsely with delight as she felt a second orgasm sweep through her body.

Still she hadn't had enough and she arched her hips begging for more as he withdrew his face from her. He knelt up and then slid his knees forward on either side of her body, until his balls were touching her belly. He looked at her face filled with desire, but now it was his cock that craved attention as it quivered, hard as iron, over her. She opened her eyes and saw the huge tool throbbing in front of her face. He said softly to her, "Would you like to suck him, Maria?"

She nodded and he slid forward a little more, so that the purple mushroom was resting on her lips. She kissed the tip and then put the head of his immense dick into her mouth, causing him to moan. She cupped his balls as she covered the tip of his prick with her mouth and then caressed his balls while letting some more of the shaft into her mouth. She was only able to allow a few inches of the shaft into her mouth, but she gamely kept sucking on what she could. Jake was moaning and encouraging her to take more, but after a while, she had to stop and say, "I really can't take it any more! I gotta have it in me! Please fuck me now!"

He smiled as he slowly slid back over her body until he had wedged himself between her spread legs as she opened them wider. He rubbed the head of his dick against her wet, dripping pussy, increasing their lust. He paused and then asked her, "Are you really sure you want this?"

She moaned, "Oh, yes, yes, yes! I want it so bad! Take me, please. Now!" As she said those words, she rubbed her pussy against him and pulled him closer. He nodded and fingered her cunt as he prepared to penetrate her. His dick hovered above her pussy and again she pleaded, "Fuck me now! Please!"

He gladly complied and gently pushed the massive head of his cock against her pussy lips. He pushed forward carefully and the first inch of his dick entered her cunt. He pushed again and another inch disappeared into her pussy. Carefully, he pushed forward some more and two more inches went in causing both of them to gasp with pleasure. He pulled out a little then pushed slowly forward some more. He repeated this motion, pulling out some then pushing more of his hard tool inside as she clung to him, arching her hips. After a few of these gradual moves he was able to bury his entire length inside her pussy and as he did he whispered, "This feels so good, Maria, baby! Does it feel good to you?"

"Oh yes!" she hissed. "It's so good!" She moved her hips around his cock as it filled her entire pussy, as if to tell him to keep moving. He withdrew all but the head from inside her and then thrust it back in a little harder. He repeated the move a little faster and then again. She made sounds in her throat with every thrust he made inside her. Now he was moving at an even pace, fucking her with every inch of his hard rod and she was obviously enjoying it as she moaned, "Mmmmmmm that's it. More! More! Fuck me! Fuck me! Yes! Yes!"

By now, Jake had moved down until he was totally lying on top of Maria, his hips grinding against her, feeling his cock scraping against the hot flesh inside her cunt. From time to time he raised up enough to watch his huge hard dick plunging in and out of her pussy and then he'd fuck her more, harder and faster. Now they were both grunting like animals as they both approached their climaxes.

"Yes, yes, yes," she groaned, "do it to me, baby, do me!"

Her urgings made him hotter than ever and he was now thrusting his cock more urgently into her pussy. Jake could feel his cum boiling in his balls, moving up and getting ready to erupt as his climax was near. She felt his cock swell and quiver inside her, knowing that he was about to come. She tried to hold back but couldn't and he felt her pussy clamp down around his dick like a powerful fist as the first spasm hit her. Jake's climax was not far behind, and he yelled out loud as he felt his prick explode with a torrent of hot cum into the deepest reaches of her cunt as he moaned loudly. He continued to thrust until the stream of hot liquid abated and finally he lay resting on her, kissing her and basking in the afterglow of the wonderful fuck they had just shared.

Maria was the first to speak. "That was beautiful! You were great!"

"Thanks. So were you!" he answered.

She blushed, murmuring, "Thank you!"

He rolled off her onto his back, still holding her tight and kissing her. She reached for his cock, which although now soft, was still huge and she whispered, "I've never seen one this big before, let alone had one in me! I wasn't sure I could take it all, but now that I have I don't think I ever want anything smaller!" She giggled as the touch of her hand on his tool caused it to jump.

He kissed her again and then kissed her tits as he squeezed her tight, saying, "Maria, any time you need Jake, just call me! Remember, Jake goes where other plumbers can't reach!"

She laughed and ground her hips against him as a sign that she still needed him. "Now I know what that really means! I think I'll be calling you again real soon!" she said.

"I'll look forward to that," he said. "You are so beautiful. Everything about you is beautiful!"

She blushed again. "Thank you, Jake! That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a long time!" She kissed him again, and then the thought struck her. In a couple of weeks she would be going to California and Jake was not going with her! She resolved to see him again before she left.

"Well, Maria, my angel, I'd better get going. I hope I'll see you again soon? You were truly terrific!"

"Count on it, Jake! You bet I'll call you soon. I'd better clean up before my son gets home from school. Want to catch a shower with me?"

"I'd love to, but we'd better not, or I might be here all night!"

"OK, Jake. You're probably right!"

Jake quickly wiped himself off with the towel and put his clothes back on, as Maria pulled on her robe. She then went downstairs to the front door with him and kissed him good-bye.

"Don't forget, call me!"

"You bet! I'm gonna need that snake real soon!"

He laughed as he drove away, and Maria watched him until he had disappeared round the corner. Just as he did, Maria saw Jack walking round the same corner. Maria darted back into the house and ran upstairs to her room, not wishing him to find her in a state of undress at that time of day.

As she showered, she reflected on the events of the day and how good she felt. There was nothing like a good fuck to get your circulation going! And make no mistake about it, she had been well and truly fucked! While she was toweling herself off she reflected on how her life had changed over the last few days. Ever since she had accidentally seen her son Jack naked on Saturday night, her sexual urges had suddenly been awoken from a three year slumber since Steve's death, and as a result she had now had two intense sexual encounters in the last three days! She liked the way she felt and decided that from now on she would not suppress her urges any more, but let them take her where they may. Now she felt much better about herself as, contrary to what she had thought, obviously she was still attractive to men. She was now looking forward to her time in San Francisco, for who knows what delights awaited her there?

Suddenly she remembered the photos that Jack had of Tim fucking her and was glad that whatever she got up to would be out of his prying eyes! She decided that she needed to talk to Jack about those photos and ask just how he got them, and more importantly to try to prevent them from being seen by anyone else. She was sorry now that she hadn't secured them when she had the chance. It occurred to her that she could still quickly run out to his room and get them, but then realized it was too late as she heard Jack knock on her bedroom door, calling out "Mom, I'm home!" before going into his room and shutting the door behind him.