Jack's Education Ch. 12

Story Info
One of Jack's friends gets caught peeping.
2.2k words
4.24
33.7k
2
0

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 02/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After school, Jack and his friends all piled into Tom's van and drove to his house to help him move his furniture into his new room. It took them less than two hours and then they sat around the kitchen table drinking cokes and thinking about where they could go to see if they could get some new pictures.

"Jim, you got one?" Tim asked.

"Yeah, she's black and she's got great tits!"

"Who is it?"

"Her name's Latesha, and she lives just up the street from me."

"Where does she go to school?"

"I don't know. I think her family just moved here."

"Is she good looking?"

"Not bad, but like I say, she's got great tits and she likes to show them off."

"Great! Let's go!"

Jack grabbed his camera and they drove over to Latesha's house, parking a little way down the block. Sneaking into her next door neighbor's yard, they climbed onto his garage roof, but Jeff volunteered to keep a lookout for Latesha's boyfriend.

Jim showed them where Latesha's room was located and they set up, waiting for almost two hours until she got home. When she turned on the light in her room they saw that they had a good view through the open window. Almost immediately Latesha took her sweater off to reveal that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her tits were indeed very large for a high-school girl and the guys sighed at the sight of the two globes with their prominent nipples. Latesha pulled off her jeans, followed by her shoes and socks, and then she went over to the door to lock it. She went back to lie on the bed and took off her panties, revealing a large patch of black pussy hair. She reached in the drawer next to the bed and pulled out a tube of something, which she then squeezed into her pussy, poking her finger into her cunt and working the stuff around.

"What's that she's got?" someone asked.

"I guess it's KY jelly," Tim whispered.

Latesha continued to finger herself and the boys could see her nipples becoming hard and stiff, just like their cocks. She had two fingers of one hand inside her cunt, while rubbing her clit with the other hand. After a couple of minutes of this, she tensed up and was rocked by an orgasm. When it finally subsided she stretched her body out to relax and then slipped on her robe, disappearing into the bathroom.

"Think that's all?" Jack asked. "I'd really like to get my hands on her!"

"I'd like to do more than that!" Jim exclaimed, "but her boyfriend keeps her occupied."

"Who is he?"

"His name's Frank, and he's a pretty big guy. I've watched them fuck a couple of times."

Just then they heard a commotion below them and when they looked, they saw that a big black guy had grabbed Jeff and was holding him in a hammerlock.

"That's Frank now," Jim said. "Jeff might be in trouble!"

"We'd better go rescue him," Tom said'

"Hold on a minute," Tim warned. "Well blow our cover if we do. Let's just see what happens and if it looks serious, we'll jump in. We can handle Frank, eh?"

"Sure, if we need to."

They heard Frank call out to Latesha and she came out of the bathroom, still in her robe, and went to the window to see what was happening. "Come outside a minute, Latesha," Frank said. "I've got something to show you."

Latesha came out and Frank told her he had caught a guy watching her through her window.

Latesha looked at Jeff in surprise and then told him, "I know you from school. Were you really watching me?"

"Yes, I was."

"What did you see?'

"Nothing!"

Latesha turned to Frank and says, "Bring him inside!"

They all went inside and Latesha locked the door behind them. The boys watching were able to see everything through her window.

"OK," she said. "Let me ask you one more time. What did you see?"

"OK, OK," Jeff admitted. "I saw everything!"

"Now we're getting somewhere! You saw everything? Exactly what did you see?"

"I saw you pull off your sweater."

"So then you saw my tits?" Jeff nodded yes. "Did you like them?" Latesha asked. Jeff nodded again. "How much?"

"I gotta admit they're the best I've ever seen!"

"OK, go on. What else did you see?"

"Everything! I saw your pussy hair when you took off your panties and I saw you frigging yourself off!"

"So did you enjoy the show?" Frank interjected angrily.

"Yes!" Jeff replied. "You have a beautiful girl friend!"

"I know she's beautiful, but that don't give you the right to a free show! Now you have to pay! How much have you got?"

"I don't have any money!"

"Liar!" Frank yelled, twisting his arm.

"No! Really I don't!"

"I want to check for myself. Take off your pants!" Jeff hesitated and Frank twisted his arm again.

"OK, OK, let go of my arm, so I can!"

"No need. We'll take them off for you!" Latesha said, and while Frank still held on to Jeff's arm, she moved forward and unfastened his belt. She unzipped his jeans and pulled them down to his ankles.

"Step out of them!" Frank ordered and Jeff did as he said. Latesha picked them up and went through his pockets, but found no money in any of them.

"Nothing here, Frank!" she told him. Turning back to Jeff she said, "Do you think it was fair to watch me for free? You need to pay for watching me like that! Since you don't have money I think you need to put on a show for me! Take off the rest of your clothes!" Jeff hesitated, so Frank put his hand over Jeff's mouth and pushed up on his arm. Latesha told him, "It's OK, Frank, you can let him go, he's not about to go anywhere!"

Frank released Jeff so he could take off the rest of his clothes and he stood before them just in his undershorts, with his hands crossed in front of his privates. Latesha surprised everybody watching by letting her robe fall to the floor. "Am I pretty, white boy?" she asked Jeff.

"More than that, you're beautiful!"

"Would you like to feel my tits?"

"Yes!"

"All right, just use your tongue." Jeff approached her and bent down to lick her left tit. "Suck gently on my nipple," she ordered him. Jeff sucked each nipple to hardness and Latesha saw a tent had grown in his undershorts. She tells him, "I want to see what you got in those shorts. Pull them down, Frank!"

While Jeff nibbled on Latesha's tits, Frank had been standing behind him and had taken off his shirt. Now he stepped closer and yanked Jeff's shorts down in one swift move, causing Jeff's erection to spring out in front of Latesha's face. She seemed surprised at first, but then sneered, "So, white boy, you think you can fuck me with that?'

"Sure!" Jeff answered, but not very confidently.

"You should be so lucky!" Latesha jeered at him. "Now, take my panties off!"

Jeff reached forward to do this, but Latesha stopped him. "No, not with your hands! With your teeth!" Jeff knelt down and gingerly took hold of the waistband of her panties between his teeth. He tried to pull them down but his nose kept bumping against Latesha's belly, causing him to lose his grip. Finally he grabbed the narrow strip of fabric covering Latesha's pussy and succeeded in dragging the panties all the way down to her knees. While he was doing this, Frank grabbed both of Jeff's hands and tied them behind his back. When Jeff finally succeeded in getting her panties all the way off, Latesha next told him to suck her toes, one by one, and after he did this to her satisfaction, she lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide open. She pointed at her hairy pussy, and told Jeff to suck her off. Even with his hands tied, he enthusiastically licked and sucked her pussy until spasms rocked her body with another orgasm.

The watching foursome enjoyed this show, as they waited, just making sure that Jeff was not being hurt. In actual fact, he was getting some unexpected action and they were getting some good shots.

After she recovered a little, Latesha told him, "White boy, you did that good! That felt sweet! But don't think I'm finished with you yet!" She got up on all fours and thrust her ass in Jeff's face. "Kiss my ass!" she said and just to make sure he complied Frank shoved Jeff's head hard between Latesha's ass cheeks.

"Kiss my ass!" Latesha repeated and Jeff put his mouth on her asshole.

"Open your mouth and suck it!" Latesha demanded as she reached back to grab his balls. Jeff obediently sucked on her asshole. "Now french me!" she yelled, so Jeff stuck his tongue inside her anus with Latesha still holding on to his balls. Latesha turned to look at Jeff and saw that his cock was standing up erect and hard. She looked over at Frank who had taken the rest of his clothes off, showing her his long thick cock, which was as hard as a rock as he lubed it with KY jelly.

"You want to fuck me, white boy?" Latesha asked Jeff.

Jeff swallowed hard and answered, "OK."

"OK? I'm offering you some prime black pussy and all you can say is OK? Are you sure you're up to it?" she mocked him, grabbing hold of his shaft.

"Yeah! I'm gonna push my cock into your cunt right now!"

Latesha grinned, partly at Jeff and partly at Frank standing behind him. "All right, then! Let's do it!" She pulled his rod towards her pussy and put the head between her cunt lips. Jeff pushed forward just as she moved her ass towards him, and his dick slid into her all the way to the hilt. He started moving back and forth and then felt something pressing up against his anus. Before he could react Frank pushed his hard cock right up his asshole and Jeff screamed out with pain as his butt was torn open by the huge dick, feeling the blazing heat spreading through his insides. His erection immediately disappeared and his dick slipped limply out of Latesha's pussy.

He held on tightly to her hips as Frank fucked him ruthlessly, forcing his cock to the hilt with every brutal stroke. Soon the pain subsided as the warmth spread through him, with Frank's prick making him feel so completely full as his ass tried to adjust to the penetration. Frank's hands gripped Jeff's shoulders as he lay across his back pounding into his ass. Soon Jeff felt Frank's cock spasm inside him as he pumped his load of cum into his ass.

After Frank had finished coming, he pulled his shrinking cock out of Jeff's ass with an audible plop. Jeff collapsed on the bed, but then Latesha rolled him over on his back and sat on his face.

"Drink this!" she said, prying his mouth open wide and then to Jeff's complete surprise she pissed into it, leaving him no choice but to swallow it.

Frank moved alongside Jeff and put his dripping cock by Jeff's mouth and ordered him to suck it clean. Latesha squeezed Jeff's balls again, and Jeff took Frank's dick into his mouth, sucking it dry. All the time he's doing this, Latesha was squeezing his balls and rubbing his cock back to hardness.

As he regained his erection, Latesha ordered him to jack himself off, and Jeff started to pump his hard dick. Suddenly she kicked him in the nuts and he screamed with pain.

"Jack off!" Latesha hissed and he started pumping himself again.

"We'll let you go when you come," she promises.

Jeff pumped himself harder, but then Latesha took his balls in her hand and squeezed them. Jeff groaned, and then cried out from pain, so Latesha let go of his balls. She grabbed them again and squeezed them two or three more times. Every time she did this Jeff groaned with pain, but eventually Jeff pumped his cock so hard that he came, spurting his cum all over Latesha's tits, the white goo contrasting with her dark skin like vanilla ice cream on chocolate cake.

Frank stood over him threateningly and told him, "If I see you in this neighborhood again, I'll castrate you. Got that, white boy?"

"Yes, I got it."

"Go home now, white boy!" Latesha planted her knee in Jeff's groin one last time, and then they pushed Jeff out of the door, throwing his clothes after him.

He quickly pulled his clothes back on and by the time he reached the street, the other guys caught up with him and helped him back to the van. They explained that they had seen everything and were ready to come for him if things had got really nasty. Tim told him that they would help him get his revenge on Latesha and Frank.

What they didn't tell him was that they had got a lot of great photos of the incident.