Jack's Education Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff was ready and waiting to complete the circle. He knelt down to tongue her pussy lips and clit, before slipping his tongue inside her, and after a minute or so of this treatment, Latesha wailed as she came yet again.

"Oh, baby, that was great!" Latesha exclaimed, after recovering herself. Jeff moved up to lie next to her and put his arms around her. They kissed like lovers and the guys just watched until they broke it off.

Tim broke the silence. "Welcome to the club, Latesha!" he said. "Well, guys, I guess that's it for tonight. We have inducted Latesha as our newest member and she has already proved her worth. To add to our accomplishments for the evening, we have learned that Jeff's sister Mary, while still a virgin, is now predisposed to engage in some really raunchy behaviour!" Turning to Jeff he said, "Of course, we all know that what happens here stays here, but you need to talk to your sister and explain that she should not talk to anybody about what happened tonight. I'm pretty sure she won't, but just explain to her that if we find out that she has told someone about it, she will pay the price!"

"What price?" Jeff asked.

"Her virginity, of course! The members here will seek her out, strip her naked and gang-bang her, just the same as we did with Priscilla, except of course she was no virgin!"

"I'll tell her," Jeff said, meekly. "I'll make sure she doesn't talk. Anyways, she's not going to let on that she was in my room with y'all just in case it gets back to Mom and then we'll both be in deep shit!"

"Good man! One more thing," Tim continued. "Just ask her that when she finally wants to lose her virginity, she chooses one of us to perform the task for her. I guess that since you now have a sexy girlfriend it probably excludes you, but you wouldn't mind if one of your cum-brothers is the first to penetrate your sister's cunt, would you?"

Jack raised his hand. "I claim that privilege!"

They all laughed and Tim replied, "Well, that's a surprise! So, Jeff, what do you say? You wouldn't mind, would you? "

"No, not at all! Actually I'd prefer that to having some scumbag do it!" Jeff said. "And I want to watch all the action!"

"You got yourself a deal!"

Latesha spoke next. "It's been great, guys, but I need to go home now."

"OK, we're ready," said Tom.

A few minutes later they dropped Jack at his house. "It was a great night, guys! See you tomorrow," he said as he got out of the van. Latesha blew him a kiss as they drove off into the night and he grinned as he waved them good-night.