Jack's Education Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right," Tim confirmed. "The gauge shows just over half full."

"Well," said Jack, "that's about all I can do. What do you think, Tim?"

"I could call my dad's mechanic to see if he could come," suggested Tim, "but the problem is that I don't have his number with me. I'd have to go home to get it. Tell you what, my house is not far away, so why don't we all go there? It would be safer for you girls than staying here at this time of night."

The two girls looked at each other and then nodded. "That's very kind of you, but is it OK to leave our car here?"

"Yes, it'll be OK," said Tim. "Let's push it more to the side of the road and lock it up."

They did as he suggested and then the two girls squeezed into the back seat of Tim's car. "By the way my name is Tim and this is Jack."

"It's good to meet you," said the girl who they had first seen. "I'm Cindy!"

"And I'm Candy!" said her sexy-voiced sister. They chatted as Tim drove to his house and they learned that the two sisters were headed to Fort Pierce to celebrate their parents' thirtieth wedding anniversary the next day. Very soon they arrived at Tim's house and the four of them went into the TV room. This was the first time that they had seen each other in bright light and Jack was astonished at how similar the girls appear to be, as if they were twins. They were even wearing the same outfits, denim skirts and sweater with sneakers and white socks. The only difference was that Cindy's sweater was pink, while Candy's was light blue, but both girls filled them out nicely with shapely tits. Jack didn't think their faces were particularly pretty, as their noses were a little too large, but nevertheless they were quite attractive young women.

"Cindy, you and Candy aren't twins, are you?" he asked.

Both girls laughed. "Yes, actually, we are! I'm the eldest by ten minutes!"

Tim offered them something to drink while he called the mechanic and they gratefully accepted. Tim brought them all a beer and Jack and the girls settled down to watch TV while Tim made the call. Shortly he returned to tell them that Joe was on his way to the house to collect the car keys. He sat between the girls on the couch, while Jack sat in the armchair nearby. He had chosen to sit there so that he could get a better look at the twins, and more especially the twins' twin peaks! Jack was already trying to think up a plan to separate them from their clothes, as he was already horny again after watching Edith get banged by Mr. Jones. The one thing that worried him at that moment was that Cindy and Candy looked like they might be in their late twenties, so they were probably more experienced and maybe not too interested in teenage boys. They were obviously experienced beer drinkers, as they finished off their beers in a hurry, and readily accepted Tim's offer of another without hesitation. While Tim was getting more from the fridge, Jack asked, "So what time are you expected in Fort Pierce?"

Candy answered in her sexy voice, "We were planning to get there tonight, but the party isn't until tomorrow afternoon."

"So it wouldn't be too much of a problem if your car doesn't get fixed tonight?"

"Well, not really, although we would have liked to get there tonight."

"Yes, I can understand that, but perhaps you still could. It's only about a two hour drive."

"Hopefully," Candy said. Jack was getting turned on by her voice and knew which one of the sisters he preferred. "The only problem is we have nowhere to stay if we can't leave tonight."

Tim came back with more beer and some snacks. "That's no problem. You're welcome to stay here if you want. My parents are away and we have plenty of room."

"That's really nice of you, Tim," Cindy said. "That would solve that problem."

Just then the doorbell rang and Tim went to answer it. Shortly afterwards he came back. "That's Joe the mechanic. He says he'll tow your car to his shop and work on it tonight. He'll call me to let me know if he can fix it tonight or not."

"OK, thanks, Tim," said Cindy. "Here's the keys."

While Tim was talking to Cindy, Jack got up and went over to the thermostat, turning it up to the highest setting. He had read somewhere that turning up the heat will often do the job when trying to get someone naked. 'I just hope that Candy doesn't melt!' he joked to himself as he returned to his seat. After talking further to Joe, Tim returned to his place on the couch between the two ladies. "Well, it looks as if we'll be here for a while at least. How about I call for some pizza? I don't know about you, but I'm getting hungry!"

They all agreed and Tim went into the kitchen for the menu hanging on the fridge. Before he came back into the room, he stood by the kitchen door and called out, "Jack, can you come in here a sec? I need your help!"

When Jack got in the kitchen, Tim took him inside where the girls couldn't see them. "Ready for some fun tonight? We got ourselves a pair of beauties here, huh? I arranged with Joe to call me to say he can't fix it tonight, so they gotta stay here!"

"Great! I already turned up the heat to see if we can get some of their clothes off!"

"Well, I don't know which one of us is the more devious, but who cares? Anyway, can you stay tonight?"

"I guess so. I'll call Mom to let her know I'm helping you house-sit while your folks are away." He picked up the phone and dialed his house number, but there was no answer. "I guess she's not home yet. It'll be OK though, 'cos Janice and Lloyd moved in today, so she won't be in the house alone."

"That's great! What are they like, by the way?"

"Janice is a knockout! I wouldn't be averse to a roll in the hay with her, if I ever get the chance. Lloyd seems like a nice guy, but he looks pretty muscular, so I wouldn't want to get on his wrong side."

"Better not. Let's go back to the girls and start heating them up. You can call home later."

"OK, Tim." They went back to the girls with the pizza menu and they settled for one with meat and one without. Tim called their order in and then asked if anyone wanted more to drink. They all did, so Tim brought in another round.

"The pizzas should be here in about twenty minutes, or so they say," announced Tim. "I'll just be ready for another beer by then. By the way, which one of you is driving?"

"We take it in turns," said Cindy, "but I have a feeling neither one of us is going to want to drive tonight. Even if our car is fixed tonight, it'll probably be better for us to take you up on your offer to stay here tonight and make an early start in the morning. What do you think, Candy?"

"Yes, you're right, Cin. I'm pretty mellow already and these young gentlemen here have been so hospitable, it would be foolish of us to rush off into the darkness of night!"

"Well, that's great," said Tim. "I know we'd be glad of your company for the evening, this being Saturday night and all, and Jack and me with nothing better to do than watch TV. What do you say, Jack?"

"Me? I'd say we could do a lot worse than share the evening with these lovely ladies. If I may be so bold, ladies, may I ask if you have boyfriends?"

"Well, actually," replied Candy in that voice that was melting Jack's heart and hardening his cock, "I'm divorced and unattached, and Cindy likes to play the field. So here we are, at the age of twenty-nine with neither husband nor boyfriend. We're not exactly virgins," Jack's heart leaped at the use of this word, "but we're considered to be born-again virgins by our friends!"

"Born-again virgins! What do you mean?" asked Tim.

"Well," said Cindy, "what do you think it means?"

"I'm not sure, but let me try to guess: you've had sex in the past, but now you've given it up?"

"You're partly right," responded Candy. "Obviously I've been married so I've definitely had sex, right? Cindy has as well, because my ex-husband slept with her, too, the bastard! The second part is not quite accurate, though. We haven't really given it up, we simply just don't make it public information, which is why even our closest friends think we don't do it!"

"So what happened with your husband, Candy?" Jack asked. "How long were you married?"

"About four years, three years longer than I should. My husband was playing around from the start and I put up with it for too long, because I thought I loved him and couldn't bear the thought of life without him. His night with Cindy was the last straw, though, even though it was a set-up!"

"A set-up?"

"Yes, Cindy and I conspired to trap him. He knew all the time it wasn't me he was making love to, but he did it any way. It gave me all the ammunition I needed for the divorce."

"Very clever!" said Jack. "But why would he fool around when he had such a beautiful wife? What was he thinking?"

"Because he, like a lot of men, wasn't thinking with his brain, but with his dick!"

The use of such a word by such a sexy voice was exciting to Jack, and his cock was rock hard by now. He couldn't wait to see what lay under those demure looking clothes. As he was thinking about what moves he could make on Candy, the doorbell rang and Tim got up to answer it. It was the pizza and after Tim paid the delivery boy, he brought the two pizzas to the table for them to share. "OK, more beer, anyone?" Only Jack declined, saying he would wait a while, but the twins were ready for more. Tim thought to himself, 'You're ready, all right, and it won't be too long before you're tasting sausage that's not on a pizza.' He was just pulling the beers from the fridge, when Jack followed him into the kitchen.

"Tim, I think we're in luck tonight! Candy for me, Cindy for you, OK?"

"Fine, Jack, for starters. I plan to have both before they leave, though."

"All right! I'll just call mom and I'll be with you."

"OK, no problem." Tim went back to the TV room, while Jack made his call. His mom was fine with him staying overnight with Tim, and he promised to be home by noon the next day. He had just hung up the phone, when it rang, so he answered it and a deep voice asked for Tim. Jack went back into the room and told Tim there was a call for him. Tim had a brief conversation after which he hurried back into the room and said, "OK, I have good news and I have bad news! Which do you want first?"

Cindy smiled and said, "I have a feeling that even the bad news will be good news, so give us that first."

"The bad news is that your car ran out of gas. The good news is that you'll get to stay the night! Now I have more bad news and more good news!"

"What is it now?" Candy asked.

"The bad news is that your gas gauge needs replacing and the good news is that you should be able to leave by ten tomorrow morning."

"Wonderful!" exclaimed Cindy. "So we'll relax tonight and enjoy your company. Hey, is it just me or is it hot in here?"

"It is rather warm," admitted Tim. "We've been having some problems with the air-conditioning recently. Let me see if I can adjust it." He went over to the thermostat and turned it down slightly, before coming back to the couch. "Let's see if that helps."

"I hope you don't mind, but I think I'll take off my sweater," said Cindy, pulling it off over her head, exposing a beautiful pair of tits encased in a low-cut black bra. Tim can't take his eyes off them and Cindy noticed this, smiling at him. "Like what you see, eh?" she asked him.

"Oh, yes, they are magnificent!" he exclaimed.

Candy said, "Well, I might as well join you!" and did likewise, showing that she had great tits too, also in a too-small black bra. She looked over at Jack, saying, "So, you like these, Jack?"

"They are beautiful, Candy," he managed to say, finishing his last mouthful of pizza.

Candy stood up and walked over to the armchair where he was sitting and then reached behind her back to unfasten her skirt, saying, "Let's see what you think of this, then!" She let the skirt drop, revealing black bikini panties. Stepping out of the skirt, she turned to show that her panties were of the thong type and were exposing the beautiful globes of her ass. She looked over her shoulder back at him, asking, "So, the cat got your tongue?"

"Not exactly," Jack responded, but still feeling a little nervous about making a move on a woman more than ten years his senior. Then he remembered the afternoon he spent with Tina in this very house and he grew more confident. He reached forward to grab Candy by the waist, pulling her on to his lap and kissing her full on the lips. She responded to his kiss with a throaty moan, and darted her tongue into his mouth.

Meanwhile on the couch, Tim bent forward to kiss Cindy's tits, pulling the bra down a little to expose one of her nipples, which hardened at the touch of his tongue. Cindy sighed and then placed her hand on Tim's crotch, feeling the hardness of his cock through his pants. Tim moaned a little at her unexpected touch and lifted off her breast to kiss her full on the mouth. Cindy stood up to drop her long denim skirt and then unhook her bra to let her full boobs hang free.

Tim looked at her almost in awe and turned to Jack, who was still kissing and caressing Candy. "Jack," he said, "I don't know about you, but I think these young ladies are ready for bed!"

Jack stopped kissing Candy and asked her, "Are you?" She nodded, so Jack answered Tim, "Yes, you're right!" and eased Candy off his lap.

As she got to her feet, she felt the front of his pants and told him, "I really want some of this!"

"So you shall, my dear, so you shall!" The girls picked up their discarded garments and they all followed Tim as he led the way upstairs to the bedrooms. He indicated for Jack to go into the familiar surroundings of Tina's room, and whispered to them, "See you later!" before disappearing into his own room, his arm around Cindy.

Jack guided Candy inside the room and closed the door behind them, before taking her into his arms and kissing her passionately once more. As he held Candy tightly against his body, she could feel the hardness of his erection pressing against her belly, until, no longer able to resist, she slipped out of his embrace and dropped to her knees in front of him. Looking up at Jack, her hands pressed against his dick through his pants and he took her head in his hands and brought her mouth against his cock. She began mouthing his dick through the material of his jeans and started breathing very heavily, forcing her hot breath through the material onto his cock. She unfastened the button and pulled down his zipper, while he reached behind her back to unfasten her bra, releasing her luscious tits. His hands lightly touched her nipples, but his cock was now twitching with excitement, aching for release from the prison of his by now too tight pants. She slid his jeans down to his ankles and pulled his throbbing dick out through the fly of his boxers. She took his shaft in her left hand and slowly started stroking it up and down, the pace quickening with each stroke. Candy then lowered her mouth to his cock and ran it in a circular motion over her lips and then slowly put just the head into her mouth, running her tongue over it. Suddenly she opened her mouth and sucked in about half of the length of his dick. "Uhmm, it's so hot and thick!" she murmured.

Jack moaned, "Oh, baby that feels so sweet!"

Candy started to take more and more of his dick into her mouth, opening her mouth wider to let it in and then sucking smoothly to let it out. Jack's hands were on her head, forcing it towards his groin as her pace quickened, her mouth staying open and Jack just moving her head back and forth, fucking her mouth without abandon. Suddenly Candy resisted and looked up at him, letting his cock fall from her mouth. "I'm getting so hot doing this and you taste so good!" she said, as she licked the shaft of his cock from the base to the tip.

Jack smiled down at her and then pulled her upright. "It feels so good for me, too, but now I think it's your turn." He steered her over to the bed, his cock still protruding from his shorts, laid her gently on the bed, and then pulled her panties down and off. He put his right hand between her legs, feeling the heat from her pussy, and then ran his hand over her mound causing her to raise her hips towards him.

Jack bent down and kissed her, sucking her tongue into his mouth. "Please play with me, I'm so hot! Please play with my pussy!" she pleaded. Jack was determined to concentrate on her now and he ran his fingers up and down her lips. "Oh, yes! That's it! Play with my pussy!" she moaned as one of his fingers slipped inside her damp pussy. Jack started pumping her pussy with his finger as Candy spread her legs wide apart, her hips rising up with each thrust of his hand, with first one finger, then two. "Oh, yes! Fuck me with your hand! Keep doing that! Do it harder!" Jack kept fingering Candy until her pussy became sopping wet, and then, without withdrawing his hand from her cunt, he bent down and started licking her clit with the tip of his tongue.

He was delighted to see that her mound was shaved clean of any hair and he started licking all round her pussy lips while still pumping his fingers inside her cunt. Candy's hips started moving up and down even faster, grinding her cunt hard against his mouth. Beads of sweat started gathering on her forehead as she moaned, "Yes, oh, yes! That's it, right there! I'm coming! I'm coming!" Her body convulsed as her orgasm coursed through her entire body and Jack's hand became soaking wet with her juices. Jack withdrew his hand and moved up to lie alongside her, kissing her as she recovered from her climax. "Oh, Jack, that felt so good!" she whispered, reaching down to grab his throbbing tool once again. "But now I want you inside me! I want you to fuck me now! Put your dick in my pussy! Please fuck me now, please, please!"

Jack looked at her slyly before slowly replying, "Well, I don't know. This feels good but really shouldn't we know each other better first?" But even as he was saying this, he pulled off his shirt and shorts and then straddled her body with his dick poised at the entrance to her pussy. He started to slide it in and asked, "Is this what you want? You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes! Fuck my hot pussy! Fuck me now!"

"OK, then, you asked for it!" Jack said as he slid his cock deeper inside her and started slowly stroking in and out, gradually increasing his pace until Candy was bucking up to meet his every stroke.

"Oh, faster! Fuck me faster! Yes! Yes! Yes-s-s-s" she screamed.

Jack was pumping her as hard and fast as he could now, the bed rocking furiously from the intensity of his motion. The pressure in his balls told him his climax was imminent and that he couldn't last much longer at this frantic pace. "Shit, I'm going to come!" he yelled.

"Yes, yes! That's it! Come with me, baby!" Candy moaned as her body was wracked by another climax and, as if in response, Jack's cock exploded inside her, letting loose a huge load of hot cum! He stopped moving, but kept his shrinking dick still inside her pussy, as she continued her fucking motion against him. Very soon, his cock became hard again, and he resumed his pumping motion. He heard her make a gurgling sound and once again felt her body tense and shake as another orgasm swept over her. He continued grinding his cock inside her and started to speed up his thrusts, driving towards another climax. Candy had resumed normal breathing by now and said to him, "Jack, baby, I want to taste your cum. I want you to come in my mouth!"

Jack felt he was nearing the point of no return, so he quickly withdrew from her cunt and moved around to Candy's side. He put his dick at her lips and she opened her mouth to take it all inside. She sucked on his love-pole covered with her own juices and almost immediately he started shooting hot cum into her mouth. She swallowed it all, although a couple of drops leaked out of the side of her mouth, which she captured with a lick of her tongue. Candy carefully licked Jack's cock clean and then pulled him close to her to start kissing his mouth. Jack fell on the bed next to her, and then she opened her mouth to let some of his cum into his mouth. He swallowed it without blinking an eye and smiled at her, before pulling her close to him again. They lay there motionless, without speaking, until Jack saw that she had fallen asleep in his arms. He sighed and soon fell asleep himself, still with Candy locked in his arms.

12