Jack's ex, Jack's slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a whirlwind day for Jack, and he was starting to get a bit tired. The realtor dropped him off at his SUV, and he left Francine with her promise that she would call as soon as the owner responded to the offer.

He drove to his old apartment and packed up all his essentials. He grabbed his electronic gear and all his clothes, since he didn't need much of anything else, so after loading his effects into his SUV, he went back upstairs an tossed out the mattress. He left the remaining rent he owed on his lease in an envelope in the kitchen, and made a reminder to call the building in the morning.

Satisfied that his old life was winding down, he headed for the hotel. The valet was kind enough to have the vehicle parked in a nice secluded area, to ensure he wouldn't get his possessions stolen.

He headed upstairs and let himself in, where he was greeted by Semmi, completely naked except for her black heels, standing by the door.

"Welcome back sir, may I take those bags from you?"

Jack handed her the bags and took a seat on the couch. He flipped on the TV and caught up on sports news. His pet strode in wearing a dark green corset, with black lace decoration, in black fishnet stockings and simple black high heel pumps. The heels were quite tall, but she was managing quite well. As with all the corsets he had selected for her, her fabulous breasts were propped up on display, and her pussy was left bare. She came over and sat down next to him, and leaned over and put her head on his shoulder.

"So, my little Slut, had a good day?"

"Oh yes master. It was lovely! Semmi booked a nice day at the spa. I got a massage, a facial, they even wrapped me in cloths dipped in mud. It was really relaxing."

"Good, good. Now, I have had a long day, and could use some relaxation. Semmi, can you get me a massage? And can you also order some food for dinner. I think I have a craving for Thai."

Semmi grabbed her phone from a nearby table and walked away to make the arrangements. A minute later, she was back.

"Sir, the masseuse will be up in a few minutes." She then got back on the phone, and placed an order at the restaurant. She had the food scheduled for delivery in about an hour and a half.

The masseuse knocked on the door just as Semmi hung up, and she went over and let her in. Jack was surprised to see her naked from head to toe. No shoes, nothing. She had a bag and a massage table with her, that Semmi helped her carry in.

The woman was short, no more than 5'4", with small but shapely breasts. Her hair was blonde, in a tight ponytail. She wasn't overly attractive, but wasn't unpleasant to see without a stitch on.

"Hello Sir, my name is Tanya. I hope you don't mind, but I will need a few minutes to get setup here. I also took the liberty of removing my clothes as per Semmi's request."

Jack just nodded and went back to sports stats that were on his screen. After a few minutes, Tanya came over and offered him her hand and guided him to the massage table.

Semmi then came over and started to pull his shirt up, and his pet reached around from behind him and undid his jeans. In a matter of seconds, he was naked.

The masseuse indicated he should lie down. He placed his head in the head rest, face down, and waited. He remembered he didn't tell his slave or her friend what to do, so rose up on an elbow and said:

"While I am getting a massage, you two should arrange to have everything brought up from my car and put away."

Tanya knew what she was doing. After 45 minutes of deep tissue massaging, Jack was completely relaxed. He felt like he was floating. She had worked his back, shoulders and legs till everything was just jello. He even dozed off, and was woken by Tania telling him to turn over. When he did, she worked his arms and hands, and then she climbed up on the table and straddled his torso to work on his chest. She turned around and worked the front of his thighs. She got down shortly after and Semmi walked up.

"Sir, everything has been put away. Tania would like to know if you would like a happy ending?"

"Thank you Semmi. Actually, can you have my pet come over here?

"Slut, please take care of this." He pointed to his now very hard fuck stick.

She came over and started to deliver one of her expert blowjobs. Jack just lay there, letting his mind empty, and enjoyed the sensation. He felt like something was missing though, so he asked Semmi to lick his balls. He also told Tanya she could leave, and the table would be sent down when they were done.

As he neared his climax, he told both the women to stop and got up. He put his hands in his Sluts hair and dragged her to the couch.

"Before I left, I had asked Semmi to take care of something for me. Did she?" He asked.

"Yes master, Semmi gave me an enema just a few minutes before you arrived."

"Excellent. I wasn't much of a fan of the mess on my dick last night. Semmi, get us ready."

Semmi went into the bedroom and returned with the lube. She applied it first to the Sluts asshole, working first one, then two and finally three of her very slender fingers in. She also squirted a generous amount of the slick gel into the pet's rectum directly. Then she applied some to Jack's cock, making sure it was completely covered and shone in the light. He lined himself up with her help, and pushed hard on his Cunt's brown eye.

Unlike last night, her ass wasn't trained and opened. It was much more difficult to break through the initial barrier. For the Slut, it was much more difficult because she wasn't as drunk and as overwhelmed by the other factors from last night.

Jack was getting impatient, and slapped her ass hard, leaving a nice red hand print. The slut let out a little shriek but her anus remained firmly shut. He then started to smack her ass with both hands, alternating between the left and right. The Slut was focused on the pain, and Semmi finally managed to slip his head in.

His Slut gasped with the sudden penetration. It felt even bigger than last night. She was sure he would rip her in two if he pushed himself in all the way. In fact, she was still sore from last night, and she felt more pain than the first time he took her ass.

Jack couldn't believe the tightness. His cock was painfully squeezed by her sphincter, more so than last night. But he was determined to use her ass daily, and it wouldn't do to skip the second night. He slowly pushed forward, sinking quarter inch after quarter inch. He was about a third of the way in when there was a knock on the door.

Semmi went over and opened it and took the food from the pimply delivery boy. She told him the money would be at the front desk. She turned and shut the door in his face. He didn't have to say anything, he just stood there, stunned at the naked woman who answered the door. She called down and let the front desk know to pay the delivery boy and started to set the table.

Jack was still working his cock in. His slut was now letting out whelps of pain with every thrust. He was even more turned on by this, and started pushing harder and faster. Her little gasps had turned into short screams, and Jack just forced the last two inches in, grabbing her around the waist and bottoming out with a powerful jab of his hips. She screamed like a banshee, and Semmi came running over to see what happened.

"Semmi, eat her cunt." Jack grunted. He was struggling to keep himself lodged deep in his Slut's bowels. She was bucking and trying to escape the intrusion.

His Slut was in so much pain, she couldn't comprehend it. She was sure she had been split in two by his massive log. The last thrust had him in to an area that wasn't even lubed up completely, and she wanted him out. She was screaming for him to let her go, that the pain was too much. He responded by squeezing her hips painfully and yelling:

"Take it, slut, take it like the fucking whore you are!" Jack wasn't sure where the anger was coming from. He was glad though, since degrading her was turning him on more than anything lately.

For the Slut, being called a whore and being forced to endure the pain was turning to pleasure, especially as she felt the little Asian's mouth sucking on her clit. She was flicking her tongue over the sensitive nub, heightening the sensations she was feeling. The added stimulation allowed her to relax some of the muscles in her tense back and legs, reducing the tightness of her ass. The pain subsided slightly, enough for it to blend in perfectly with the sensations from her clit.

Jack stayed buried in her for another 10 minutes after she stopped screaming. He waited till she was on the verge of cumming from Semmi's tongue, and slowly pulled back till only his head was still in the flesh sleeve of her derrière. He leaned in and whispered into her ear:

"You have my permission to cum, whore." And he bottomed out, shoving his huge member all the way in in one fell swoop. She again started to scream, but this time it was from her orgasm. She came hard, squeezing Semmi's head between her legs and collapsing forward, Jack started fucking her ass, and she kept cumming, her body losing all control, Jack's thrusts tossing her around like a rag doll. He fucked her ass till he was also approaching climax, but he had planned one more thing. He pulled out and presented his cock to Semmi. She opened her mouth obediently and he shoved as much as would fit in, then pulled back and fucked her face for a few strokes. He left just the head in and shot his load into her tiny little mouth, telling her to hold it.

When he was done, she showed him his load, then he pulled his whore up by the hair and told Semmi to drool it all into her mouth.

The Slut opened her mouth and received her master's gift. He closed her mouth and told her to swallow.

Jack was satisfied. He hadn't said more than a handful of sentences to Semmi, having only met her less than 16 hours ago, and had already made her take his giant tool, eat cum covered fruit and service his pet, and now, gone from one girl's ass to her mouth, and made her share his load. He knew his life now would be focused on turning women into objects for his pleasure.

He took both women into the shower, and had Semmi wash himself and his pet. He came out and had her dry the both of them, then put on a robe and told the two of them to stay naked.

They sat down and ate the now cold meal, although he had worked up such an appetite it didn't matter. The AC in the hotel room had both the women shivering slightly, and had made their nipples hard as stone.

After dinner, he was ready to head to bed. He told Semmi to call the clothing store first thing in the morning and arrange to have all of his purchases brought to the hotel instead of his apartment. He asked her to arrange for delivery between 4 and 5 in the evening. Then he dismissed her and took his pet to the bedroom. He flipped on the TV and started to watch a movie while his pet cuddled up to him and fell asleep. Her soft breathing was the perfect sound to hypnotize him to sleep.

12