Jack's First Blowjob

Story Info
Jack's first blowjob comes from an unexpected source.
1.5k words
4.18
110.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey there, you're looking a little lost," the girl at the reception desk was cheery and Jack noticed, according to her name badge, her name was Charlotte.

"Yeh, you're right," he responded vaguely.

"So you're new here," Charlotte continued, "to this gym I mean, I can see you're not a first time gym user. We've got the weights room you can see on your left, the cardio area up above that. Down the hall are the squash courts. Behind me is the pool and spa. Which were you interested in using today?"

"Um, I was just gonna hit some weights today, maybe a steam, you don't have a steam room do you?" Jack asked.

"No unfortunately," Charlotte seemed disappointed for herself as much as for Jack.

"Weights it is then. Straight through here?" Jack gestured through the main door.

"That's right. Go straight through and then the change rooms and showers are on the right," Jack could feel Charlotte's eyes following him as he walked through the door.

After quickly changing in the empty locker room he headed into the weights area. The gym was pretty well set up. The time of day and, Jack assumed, the time of year, meant that there was hardly anyone using the equipment. It had been a while since he'd had a good solid workout so he was almost glad his roommate had kicked him out of their room. It was also, hopefully, going to give him some time to think. He was getting tired of his virgin status but wasn't sure which path was right for him. Back home he had himself sorted. Worked hard in school and came home and relaxed and had a healthy wanking habit. There wasn't much more than that but he didn't need much more. Now he was in college and had moved away from home, things were different, needed to be different. He headed to his first machine and started working.

By the time he was onto his fourth machine Jack had worked up a healthy sweat and his workout top was clinging to his back and beginning to outline his abs nicely. This was the part of the gym workout he enjoyed. He liked seeing how his body looked in his workout gear. At the gym at school he was one of the more well built guys and he took pride in being able to show off his broad shoulders and his chiseled abs. He glanced around to see if there was anyone worth showing off to and noticed that he was the only one in the weights room. Glancing upstairs to the cardio section he noticed there seemed to be an empty floor up there too. With another glance around his own level he caught the eyes of Charlotte the girl on the desk. She smiled appreciatively. At least someone was noticing the work he was putting in. He smiled politely and resumed his set, continuing to work up a sweat.

He'd worked hard for over an hour and had done very little thinking about his predicament. He'd managed to sum up the following.

I'm fucking horny.

That was as far as he'd gotten. That was early on in the workout and he'd spent the rest of the time clearing his head and checking himself out in the mirrors around the walls.

Jack finished his last set, grabbed his towel and headed through the empty gym to the locker room. As he walked he noticed Charlotte's eyes following him towards the door and as he walked through the door he felt sure she had walked out from behind the desk.

Not surprisingly the locker room was completely empty. He headed to the locker his bag was in and began to get out of his slick workout gear. Without anyone around he didn't feel the usual need to wrap his towel around himself. He walked to the showers naked, enjoying the rare freedom he had.

The showers were the usual bank of showerheads against a tiled wall. He picked the one closest to the lockers and turned it on. The warm water felt good on his aching muscles and he quickly relaxed. His mind wandered to roommate's shower this morning. Remembering that he had jerked off in there was enough to cause the only muscle he hadn't worked out to now demand his attention. Although he was aware of being fully erect in an open shower, he knew that the place was empty and so he reached for the soap and began rubbing.

He paused as he thought he heard a noise at the other end of the room. After confirming there was nothing there he closed his eyes, leaned back against the wall and continued to play.

Jack could feel himself getting close to orgasm but knew he couldn't reach climax while standing in the shower. He reluctantly rinsed himself off and turned to reach for the tap handles. As the water turned off he spun around to return to his clothes, still naked and sporting a proud erection.

"I hope I didn't interrupt," Charlotte was standing at the opening to the showers.

Jack decided to play it cool. Yes he was as hard as a rock but if he didn't make note of it maybe she would get the hint and leave him to it. "I'm almost done here," he started walking towards his locker.

"I've just come to let you know we're about to close. But it looks like you were about to finish in here anyway," she was seemingly not deterred and followed him back to his towel.

Jack sat on the bench, "Yeh. I'm just going to get dressed and head back to the dorm." Despite his embarrassment his boner refused to subside. If anything, he felt like it had grown since Charlotte had announced her presence.

She sat down next to him, almost touching, "Well clearly you're not ready to get dressed yet." She gestured towards his obvious arousal, "I noticed you looked my way while you worked up such a nice sweat. Is this because of me."

Jack couldn't find the words to explain anything. He didn't know what to say. The initial cause of his boner was his roommate but the attention Charlotte was giving it was apparently not unwanted.

"Um, I was just..." his words were cut off by Charlotte's hand encircling his rod. He was caught so much by surprise that he couldn't manage any words of protest and before he knew it her hand was sliding up and down his wet cock.

"You like that Jack?" she was moving closer and closer her hand slowly and delicately working him up and down. She leant down slightly and he could see her cleavage deliberately made visible down her open polo shirt. Her hand felt gentle around his shaft and he definitely enjoyed the feeling. She leant towards his ear, "Lie back," she whispered.

He did as instructed and succumbed to Charlotte's clearly experienced hands. His eyes closed and he was momentarily lost in the pleasure of another hand working his cock. Before long his balls, hanging low from the workout and hot shower, were being gently caressed and he couldn't help but let out a soft moan.

"If you liked that, wait until you feel what's next..."

His cock was released from her hand before he knew it the warmth of her mouth surrounded him.

He moaned again as his breathing increased. He opened his eyes to look down at this cute blonde girl bobbing her head on his cock. For the first time he was being pleasured by a girl. Although he could not deny the feelings were good his mind was struggling to suppress thoughts of his new roommate.

He pushed those thoughts out of his mind and decided to give this new experience his full attention.

He enjoyed the feeling of nice soft lips working their way down his shaft. The tight feeling from the expert deep throat was getting him close to release. The gentle hands caressing his swollen sack worked their way around confidently, exploring many places that Jack enjoyed.

The speed of those tight lips increased and he knew he wasn't far from blowing his first load in a girl's mouth. He didn't even know if girls let you blow in their mouth.

"I'm going to cum," he announced, rather politely as his body tensed up.

Charlotte raised her head, "Do you want to cum in my mouth?" she asked, smiling.

Jack nervously nodded and she quickly resumed her speedy sucking of his now throbbing cock.

His body tensed and his balls raised. This was it. About to happen. His breath was short, sharp and shallow.

He curled his toes, grabbed the back of the cute head on his penis and felt the cum stir from his balls.

What was intended as a moan of release came out as a low roar and a surprisingly large load pumped its way out of his cock catching Charlotte by surprise. But he held her head and she swallowed every drop. Once he had fired the last of the six or seven shots down her eager throat he lay back and closed his eyes, panting.

By the time he opened his eyes again she was gone.