Jack's Punishment

Story Info
Mom finds a way to teach Jack a lesson for cheating.
755 words
3.52
169.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maadmaax
maadmaax
21 Followers

It was a really bad time to giggle, but I couldn't help it. Jack had just plunged himself into my pussy when I thought about how this had happened.

Mom had finally figured out that Jack was cheating on her, she just hadn't figured out that I was the slut that was fucking him. Those were her words; I've never considered myself a slut. He pulled all the way out of me and shoved it back in and I giggled again as I thought about the fact that I was doing my mom's boyfriend. Mom had been sexually active really young and had me when she was only fourteen. I am now twenty-six and she's forty. Jack is exactly half way between – thirty-three.

The week before she had figured out that Jack was doing it with someone else the same day he was doing her. It took her three days to realize that Jack got off work at three and normally came over to the house right away. He and I would sit there talking until she got home from work at four and then they'd do it.

I stopped thinking about the past as I realized that in the present, oh, shit, oh, that feels so good.

Anyway, she started thinking about what he and I could be talking about for that hour and finally confronted me.

"What do you and Jack talk about before I get home?" she had asked that Wednesday afternoon.

"Oh, you know, things."

"What kind of things?"

"Oh, you know, his job, my job, you. Things."

"Uh huh, and how many of those things are pillow talk?"

Oops, I knew she was on to something so I said, "Pillow talk? What do you mean by that?"

"Oh, you know, that kind of talk you do while you're fucking."

I lowered my head and just said, "How'd you know?"

"Last week after we had our talk I went in to clean and found a wet spot on the couch in the living room. The only time we use that room is when we have company and we never take drinks in there. So, I wondered what that wet spot could be – a really big wet spot, I might add. Then I remembered how uncomfortable you were when I mentioned finding the slut that was fucking Jack."

Busted! I hung my head as I asked, "So, what are you going to do about it?"

She walked around behind my chair and put her hands on my shoulders and rubbed them a bit and then slid her hands around my throat. "I was thinking about just choking you. Then I realized that wouldn't teach him a lesson. So, I'm going to wait until he gets here tomorrow.

"Uh, yeah, and then what are you planning to do?"

She took her hands off my throat and walked around to sit down beside me. "Well, he doesn't know it, but I'm getting off early tomorrow. When he gets here I'm going to let you screw him again."

The whole time I had been reminiscing about this Jack had been fucking me like crazy and I came back to the present when I heard him pant, "Oh, shit, oh, I'm going to cum, oh, shit."

"Get out of that pussy," my mom said. Jack pulled back, his cock springing up, and I looked down to see mom clamp her mouth over it as he started grunting. I watched his cock throb and mom swallow like crazy as he pumped his hot semen down her throat.

He finally relaxed and mom sucked on him one last time and then licked him clean. Then she looked up at me and said, "Mmm, that was good."

A few minutes later we lay side by side with Jack in the middle and mom said, "Okay, Jack, your punishment will be that next you're going to do the same to me and my little girl will gobble up your hot sperm. Then you're going to do her again and finish inside her." Jack groaned at the thought of doing it three times in one day until mom said, "And then, you're going to do me and pump whatever baby batter you have left into my waiting pussy."

Mom had found the perfect punishment for him as he had never in his life had to perform four times in such a short period. I was looking forward to next week when mom had some other plans for him.

maadmaax
maadmaax
21 Followers