Jack's Story

Story Info
Jack deals with a ritual he can't handle.
1.3k words
3.43
19.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name's Jack Nicksford and I am a total reject.

I'm scrawny, I have no friends and I have to wear glasses, not the good type, the type the stereo typical nerd wears. Oh, and I'm pagan. Just though I'd add that in, well, I'm saying this wrong, I WAS a total reject, scrawny, friendless and nerdy glasses wearing. Now, not so much.

About three weeks ago, I was on my computer, and for once, not playing runescape or doing homework. I was looking for rituals to perform, as in 2 days it was samhain, or Halloween for the people who are less knowledgeable about paganism. But back to the rituals, samhain is known as the time when the veil between the spirit world and the world of the living is thinnest, and this makes it a good time to pray for your desires to become reality, and I need a good spell to perform, one that will give me all my desires.

It was then that I had stumbled upon just the one I needed, but it was late, so I just added the website address to my favourites and switched my laptop off, then I slowly drifted into a dreamless sleep.

I woke up the next morning around 8, nothing spectacular other than the fact an 18 year old guy actually woke up before midday. I felt groggy, obviously I hadn't slept well, I kept on waking up and seeing things, but what makes it most annoying is that I can't remember what they were.

I had a shower and headed down stairs, I was an only child and my parents were away until the 5th November, so I had the house to myself, and oh what joy I did nothing exciting, no parties, no friends over, I didn't even watch movies! Mainly because we had no good movies and it was always bullshit free ones on TV, so no movies.

This will change soon.

I let the thought pass, I knew it was right, or it should be, if the ritual goes well, but today I had to buy the right stuff for it, I had the five candles, the sweet grass, the lavender and the matches, all that was left was the blessed chalk, and that stuff is hard to come across, so I needed to go to a specialist, good thing we have buses to the city from here.

After I got off the bus I immediately was greeted but the disgusting smell of the shopping streets, smokers and tarmac, and it was raining. Great British weather. The shop I was looking for luckily wasn't far from the bus shelter. "Fae's things" was run by a little old Wiccan who seemed to be as nice as she was ignorant to the outside world; there was no electricity, candles, lots of candles instead. It also added to the atmosphere.

"Hello Mrs Hide, do you have my order?" I asked politely to the counter where I knew she pop out from underneath of.

"Yes, my dearie, just a moment," she replied as she practically came flying from underneath the mahogany counter. "I'll just go grab it," she finalized as she hobbled into the back room. When she came back she was holding a small package wrapped in brown paper and held together with string. "There you go, my dear,"

I handed the money over, thanked her and left.

That night I prepared everything for the next day, the kitchen floor would need cleaning though.

I drew the pentacle on the floor with the chalk, I then placed the candles at the points that corresponded with their elemental colour, and I then went to bed, seeing as there was nothing else to do.

I woke up at midday, today was samhain, the day where everything would change. Last night I check the website one last time, I had everything. All that was left was the waiting. I spent most of that day doing homework and coursework for my A-levels'. It was 5 to midnight when I started the ceremony.

The words I recited were nothing special, with the usual bless be's and thee's etc.

All except for the last lines:

"And now to the spirits, who follow me,

I call thy power, from the death of thee,

And on this night, my desire become reality,

In the gods and goddesses, I say so mote it be!"

And with that spectral forms swirled around me, ripping my clothes off, until I was suspended in mid-air, naked.

My body, I knew, was not anything great, and my penis was average, on the dot, 6 inches, but not for long.

The spiritual forms holding me in mid-air suddenly swirled even faster, now lifting my penis so they could swirl around it, then a burst of pain and pleasure erupted through me, I could feel my penis growing, quickly, my muscles expanding, hairs growing. And I could feel myself getting taller. I looked down, my cock had easily reached 2 feet long and about 9 inches in girth, and it wasn't even erect! I also had an 8 pack, and my chest was big, and hairy. My arms were massive too! I could also see I'd gone from my average 5-11 to 6-7 in height, my legs were also covered in muscle and hair, but the spirits hadn't finished with my penis, it was still growing, it had doubled to 4 ft. long and 1 ft. 6 inches in girth. Then the spirits dissipated. And then another form began to appear, no two, a man and a woman, both with golden skin, she had massive tits and he had a massive cock, almost as big as mine, they stepped forward and she spoke:

"You have been rewarded, now it is time for payment," and with that they moved over to me, she started to rub my cock and he went to my back and... What the hell! he was licking my arse, my dick was fully erect (at 4ft 5 inches in length and 2 ft. in girth), she then started to suck it, it was the most amazing thing I'd ever felt! He then stop licking my arse and stood up, I didn't expect what was about to happen, he shoved his cock up my anus; it was weird, good, but weird. He was then thrusting the whole thing up and down my arse, I blew my load after about ten minutes of this, but he didn't stop, he wasn't done yet, and she wasn't either, she bent my head down to her pussy, and I started to eat it, this was too good! I was jacking off all the way through, her pussy was so tasty, and he was still ramming his massive dick up my virgin asshole. After five minutes he blew his load up my arse and in effect I did too, and then she did. The floor was soaked in jizz. She then lay down on the table.

"Fuck me," she said lustfully, and I did, I didn't take any prisoners either, I just rammed my whole cock as far up her vagina as it would go, which was far, as I began to thrust, the male put his cock in her mouth as he climbed onto the tabled and buried my face in his arse. I began to lick it almost automatically, it didn't taste bad, not like shit, like you would expect. We continued like this for ages, the he jizzed on her face and this made her cum on my dick, I fucked her harder as he turned around so I could suck his dick, and I did, hard, she took my place and licked his arse, his cock was ramming the back of my throat every time he thrust, and it felt good, damn good. Five minutes later both he and I cummed, I had to swallow his copious amounts of dick juice quickly, and I got most of it. She then screamed with pleasure as vibrations of orgasms erupted through her. Making me jizz all over again.

"You have paid us, we will go now," he said, the then left, they just disappeared, leaving their cum for me to clean up.