Jack's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Jack's job ends. Jack's wife does the Bishop.
6.9k words
4.1
103.7k
39
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,560 Followers

A long ways from the end of my career I found myself laid off and looking for any kind of work. I opted to learn the fine art of being a Security Guard. My Mormon Chick co-worker Lori Ann made working for $9.50 per hour seem not all that bad. I couldn't believe my luck.

Lori Ann is a serviceman's wife. Embedded in her is the Mormon belief that a wife is sealed to her husband in heaven for eternity. When Lori Ann's husband decided to reenlist in the Army Reserves for a second term life didn't seem to be headed in the right direction. At age 27 she was hoping life was about to smooth out.

Her husband made a good salary, but this second tour of duty put him in Afghanistan. Being in a support and supply section didn't put him in a lot of danger. It did take him too many miles away to suit Lori Ann. You could tell she had a chip on her shoulder and even though their Temple marriage ceremony committed them for marriage even in death the man was at the point in Lori Ann's mind that he could just go fuck himself.

I'm what is known in Utah as a "Jack Mormon". That's someone like myself that was born into a Mormon family that is a member of the Mormon Church, but is not actively going to meetings.

This doesn't bother me in the least, but is a strain on my spouse as her family are up for everything the Mormon's offer or demand. They blame everything on me, the evil bastard that is going to apostate hell. An apostate being one that has not lived up to standards or dropped out of the church. Both of those would be me! So, I'll call myself Jack. I'm 50 years old.

My wife, Mary Beth, had taken a job in retail to help ends meet when my job ended and I ended up in a pretty bleak guard shack guarding the entrance to a commercial area. First of all, security work can suck. Getting the license can be a pain although I found it pretty easy.

After my instructions in the office I was sent to the guard shack for the infamous OJT ... yes, on the job training.

That's how I met Lori Ann. Lori Ann was cute. Petite and dark, you couldn't tell much about her figure in a unisex guard uniform. But, her ass did look good in the pants. Her almost black hair and green eyes made her easy to look at. Even with the man styled uniform shirt you could tell Lori Ann had a trim waist and what looked like nice handful sized tits.

My first day, or should I say night, on the job was when I learned Lori Ann had only been there a couple of weeks when I was sent to her for training to be her partner. Security works that way. People come and go. We were there 11 PM to 7 AM. Good old graveyard shift!

Jumping over the training part, it lasted only two shifts, I was official full time. I learned a little about Lori Ann and with the training done it was time to settle in and find something to do or talk about when no one was at the gate wanting access to the property.

At age 27, Lori Ann had 6 children. She had taken being a Mormon wife seriously. Shut your mouth ... spread your legs! Lori Ann confessed that she loved the idea of dropping the kids at his mom's and coming to work. Just knowing his mom would put the ones in school in the morning that were old enough and be babysitting the younger two while Lori Ann slept was pretty appealing to her.

My worst fear was that my mouth would get me fired ... or sued. Being with Lori Ann would be a challenge to my sexist pig attitude. Not that I am that bad, I was more afraid of the situation when you ask yourself, "Oh shit! Did I say that out loud?"

The first couple of weeks I sat and listened to Lori Ann talk about her family and about growing up in Utah in the Mormon Church. She even talked about some of the Temple rites that they are encouraged not to discuss with outsiders.

There were several times she would get in a position to show the best angle for me to be admiring her figure or bend over so I could admire the shape of her nice tight ass. Some about getting a peek at her LDS Mormon garments seemed extra naughty.

Then out of the blue Lori Ann said she had a leg cramp.

"What can I do to help?"

"If my husband were around he could massage it until it went away, but we all know where he is."

Thinking it might be worth a shot, I offered to try to massage the leg for her.

"Really? I never thought of that. Would you mind?"

"I'd be glad to try to help."

She put her foot up in my lap almost to my crotch. I didn't know shit about what I was doing. But, maybe Lori Ann knew more about what she was doing than I thought. I started to rub her calf muscle.

"Is that better?"

"It is helping some. My pants are loose fitting at the bottom. Try to massage inside the pant leg."

I was up for that. A couple of minutes of hand to skin on this lovely young woman and I was worried that she might see my cock becoming erect in my pants.

I was watching her face. She seemed to be far off somewhere. Was she trying to redirect the pain or was what I was doing to her leg affecting her womanhood. She let out a little grunt and a sigh that made me wonder is she had not just cum from my handiwork. She seemed a little unsettled.

"Oh, that's better. That hit the spot, so to speak."

"Really, I was watching your face and I thought I might be hurting you."

"No, it was just what I needed. I really enjoyed it ... I mean it really seemed to help."

This seemed like some kind of sexual double talk for "Thanks for making me cum, right here in the guard shack."

Maybe a little test was in order. "You never know. The other might cramp. Do you me to do it now?"

Lori Ann blushed deep red. She looked at my eyes and then looked away. It looked like she was trying to crawl backwards in her chair. I thought I had really fucked up. Then she relaxed. She was blushing even a deeper red.

"What did you ask me?"

Shit, this was it. A sexually inappropriate remark. My ass would be fired for sure.

"I asked if you wanted me to do the other leg."

She gave me a look. I knew I was dead. Then she got a goofy little smile on her face. A pickup truck came though our gate just then. I rose to go out to check his gate badge and vehicle sticker. I had seen the guy several times before. The back was empty and all I could see in the cab was his lunch in the seat. I waved him on through.

I stepped back into the booth. Lori Ann had a neutral look on her face. I sat down. She put her foot in my lap. I guess I was surprised.

"What? You thought I would forget?"

"No, I just thought maybe you had changed you mind."

"Hey, it's Saturday afternoon. Traffic is light. We might as well kill the time as best we can."

"Fine with me. Prepare to be thrilled!"

I gave her other leg the same treatment. Again, Lori Ann went to a far off place. There was no longer much doubt that what I was doing to her was sexual in her mind. She scooted a little lower in her chair. I was using both hands to knead and caress her calf muscles. She tensed and seemed to go over the edge.

"Wow, you were tense, huh?"

"Oh, if you could only imagine ..."

"I must be better at that than I thought I could be."

"Yes, you are very good."

There was no way I didn't make her cum. We each sat in our swivel chairs and looked at each other. Lori Ann turned to look out across the compound. I couldn't think of any thing else to say. I had pretty much given up hope on sex at home, yet I just made a 27 year old cum with a leg massage.

Lori Ann would probably think it over and make it my fault some way. Again, even with her in the lead did I make some kind of harassment mistake that would come back to haunt me? The rest of the shift got busy with traffic and it seemed that at least one of us stayed busy with clients passing in or out of the complex. I guess it was a good thing.

That night my wife looked sexier that usual. I knew it was more me than her. I kept getting a hardon thinking about Lori Ann's foot in lap, just inches from my cock in the guard shack. I played some grab ass with my wife. Maybe something at her work had gotten her in the mood.

I ended up between her legs for the first time in a couple of months. She seemed to be extra wet. I went into pretend mode. I was pretending she was Lori Ann. Most of it was a guess, but kissing and biting her nipples became Lori Ann's nipples. My thoughts were of fucking Lori Ann's young pussy. I shot one hell of a load and it was over.

Waking up the Sunday morning I was replaying it all in my head. From hands on Lori Ann's feet and calves to dumping in the big load of cum in my wife. I was hard and my wife was wet. But, wait ... I was hard because of Lori Ann. My wife was just exceedingly wet. We were approaching senior years and I don't remember her getting that wet even in her teen years.

Maybe I should have been paying more attention to her than just the idea of dipping my dick in her. My wife gets off work a full 3 hours earlier than I do on Saturdays. I think I just might have fucked my own wife and gotten my first sloppy seconds. That fucking cunt!

Now I had myself going. I tried to think of someone she worked with that might be the culprit. Then it could be a customer in the store where she works. The only neighbor I've seen her shine up to is her friend's husband. They are an LDS couple. He is the Bishop in this ward. We aren't good practicing Mormons, and even with all their little differences, we get along well with each other. Never doing couple things, but sometimes in the same places at the same time, including visits to each other's houses.

I kind of narrowed it down to someone she met at the store. How would she do that? I could think of a couple of places there where she could fuck a guy. But, more likely, go to his house, or a motel. I didn't want to think of her fucking a stranger in our house.

My mind drifted back to the Bishop. There was a rumor of a young couple seeking his advise when he ended up fucking the wife. But, probably just a rumor. Then again, he did get hands on mine a couple of times right in front of his wife and myself. My wife didn't seem to mind, but his was miffed and the conversation ended pretty abruptly.

My wife was wet. She had to know it. Maybe she didn't think I would notice. Maybe she didn't care. I watched a lot of cum seep out of her after I fucked her. I hadn't noticed that happen before. I was feeling pretty proud of myself at the time about the volume of it all. Now I felt pretty screwed over.

It had to be the fucking Bishop! But, his wife would have had an eye on him Saturday. They seemed like they were always together on weekends. I wanted to eye to eye with the cocksucker, but being Sunday, and him being Mormon, they were pretty much into Church for the most of the day.

Over lunch I decided to pick my wife for information to get a clue about if and who she had cheated on me with.

"I kind of miss out on what goes on around here on Saturday with this new job. What did you do after work?"

"I came home and cleaned up and did some chores."

I let it rest a little while. Then asked her about seeing the Bishop's wife.

"How are you and your little Mormon friend lately? Have you two been up to anything?"

"No, she seems a little distant. I haven't talked to her much since you were with me when we last talked them."

I guess the Bishop's wife did get a little pissed and didn't approve of him putting his hands on my wife.

"Why do you ask?"

"Just wondered. I hadn't seen her around much lately. You two were pretty good friends there for while."

"I don't think she was even around this weekend. She's been out of town helping her brother and sister-in-law do some work on their house."

Halfway through that she really hesitated. Either she was guessing I was fishing for information or realized it was a stupid thing to let me know about. Along with that she got real nervous like she had just been caught doing something wrong.

I don't usually just blurt something out, but I did ...

"What's it like to fuck the Bishop?"

"What?"

"I think you heard me. You hadn't had sex with me in a couple of months. Then one weekend his wife is out of town and you get home hours before me. You finally let me fuck you and you seem to be full of some other man's cum. What was that? Some kind of cheap thrill for you and you didn't think I'd notice?"

"Maybe I was masturbating right before you came home."

"Right! And, maybe I'll shit a clown suit out my ass and drive around in a little car squirting water on people from a flower on my lapel."

"What's got into you?"

"The question isn't what's got into me, but who got into you. All signs point to you fucked the Bishop."

She sat down and cried. Then sobbed. Then walked out of the room, got in her car and drove away.

I had a 3 PM shift. She didn't come back before I had to leave for work. I was in a sullen mood when I got there. Even seeing Lori Ann didn't help me any. Just the day before the highlight of my life that had been crumbling around me had been those few minutes when I caressed her calves. Well, massaged her calves. I was feeling guilty about touching another woman. When, instead, I must have caught that my wife was screwing another man.

The day seemed to go a little slow. Sunday's aren't big traffic days with most people not working that day. I wanted to get home to see if my wife was going to be there. Lori Ann didn't have to be a rocket scientist to see something was wrong.

"Jack, you don't seem like yourself today. I'm sorry if I should not have let you massage leg yesterday. I thought we were having fun."

"It's not that. I wouldn't undo what we did for anything."

"Don't tell me you are having woman troubles at home. You didn't tell her I let you have your hands on me, did you?"

"It's not anything I could discuss with you."

"Maybe you can. You seem to need someone to talk to. With my husband overseas I'm kind of on my own here, too. How about we make a deal? If there is something either of us wants to talk about it stays between us. Neither of us can be offended and only one has to say stop to end the conversation."

"Do you think that would work out?"

"I don't know, but it might be a way for me to find out what is wrong. It appears to be a pretty interesting story. Go ahead, I'd love to hear it. Then I'll tell you about one of mine."

She was giving me a helpful smile and her eyes were twinkling with pinpoints of light.

"Okay, I think my wife cheated on me. I went home feeling guilty about what we did and think I caught her in a condition that indicated she had sex with someone not long before I got home."

"You mean somewhere below the waist you noticed something that made you suspicious?"

"Uh, ... yes!"

"You caught her with some other guys load in her vagina?"

"Good God, Lori Ann! Yes, but could you be a little less graphic?"

"Can we talk to each other about our problems, or not?"

"Sure ..."

"So, what were you doing messing around down there? Did I get you all worked up."

"What do you think?"

"I think I got you all aroused and you tried to go home and stick it in your old lady. Any port in a storm. Are you one of those guys? Get a stiff dick and expect the wife to fix it for you?"

"It had been a couple of months and she seemed more than willing. I don't know if she thought I couldn't tell or wanted to see what I would do."

"Jack, I don't think she would expect you to not notice she had a sloppy pussy. She was wanting to see if she could get away with something.

We got busy again and never got back to the conversation. I'd watch Lori Ann work when she was outside and I was in the shack. She was cute and her legs were a little thin. This really showcased her tight little ass. I got to wondering if she was a cheating wife, too.

Mostly I was having quiet thoughts about my own wife. Did she really cheat? If not, why did she run off in the car? Would she be home when I got there? If she took off, how would I get the car back? What would divorce be like? Not that I was much of a prize any more. Although I didn't expect to be a security guard the rest of my life. I didn't ever expect to be one now, yet here I am.

Then there's the God damned Bishop. My wife and I aren't good Mormon's and stay clear of their influences. The Bishop has a good government job and great house. My life kind of sucks. He wields power in his ward with lots of people answering to him. Why and how would my wife end up fucking him?

What about my wife? If Mary Beth did fuck some other guy would it ruin our marriage? Hell, maybe I've missed some clues in the past. Maybe she is a cum dripping harlot and I just didn't know it. That thought and the fact that I just got sloppy seconds seemed all wrong. On the other hand, how many wives do cheat on their marriage? Is that something a man can accept and go on with life? I don't think I am one of them.

"Hey, why are you are grumpy and sad?" I hadn't even noticed Lori Ann back in the booth. "Looks like it is slowing down a little bit again. Kind of busy for a Sunday."

"Sorry, wouldn't you be a little grumpy and sad if it was your husband cheating in you?"

"Don't think that hasn't happened. I just know he nailed the woman that lives in the house on the street directly behind us a few years ago."

"Didn't you do anything about it?"

"I have 6 kids. Where am I going to go? It ended after several months when her husband got wise and moved her out of the neighborhood. Our kids played together a lot. One day my husband mentioned how nice it would be if we had a gate between our backyards. Her husband helped him put it in. That's not all he put in. The slut and my husband used the gate more than the kids did."

"How did you justify him doing that?"

"It was just sex. He was 24 years old and she was at least ten years older. I guess some people are just going to do it. It didn't hurt me, maybe bothered me a lot, but in the end didn't hurt me. I had 5 kids and another on the way. I was glad he was climbing atop someone else."

"And, that was it? You went on? Did he cheat again?"

"I think he is screwing an 19 year old new recruit. There's not much way of stopping them unless the military catches them and runs their asses out."

"You are alright with that?"

"No, but Mormon marriages are no longer lasting than any others. Above 50% divorce even after all the commitment to God and each other in the marriage ritual. Maybe committed for eternity, but willing to screw someone else in a heartbeat."

"That's a scary figure."

"You need to consider the odds. In half of all marriages they fail it's because someone got caught screwing around. Then figure another 10% have an affair and the marriage stays together. On top of that there has to be another 10 to 20% that didn't get caught. So, three out of four marriages have someone cheating on a spouse."

"How about yourself?" I asked. "Are you still in the 25%, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I'll say I haven't. But, I won't say that I wouldn't. Of course, a lady never tells. I guess you are one of us that's never strayed."

"Except for massaging one individual young lady's leg cramp."

"Glad you mentioned that. I'm still having a little trouble with it."

"It is kind a quiet. Want me to see if I can help?"

"Sure."

Lori Ann slipped off her shoe and put the heal of her foot in my lap about an inch from my cock. I rubbed her foot a few moments and then put my hands inside the cuff of her pant leg. The nice thing about the men's style trousers was that I could work both hands on her calf. Lori Ann reached down and pulled the material up above her knee.

"Oh, that's good. Just keep doing what you are doing."

It was like the day before all over again. She was kind of limp, then tense. Her face was telling a story that she did not want told. If what I was doing wasn't making her cum it was making her want to. She was down in the seat a little bit. Her other leg away a bit to the side. I could see where her pussy was at the crotch of the pants. My stare had dropped there and remained until she wiggled and broke my attention.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,560 Followers
12