Jack's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck. Eat my fucking cunt!"

So much for being the loyal Mormon wife. I sucked on the lips from one side of her pussy and then the other, quickly moving up to nip her clit and sucked it between my lips. Lori Ann started cumming. Cumming a lot. I hope she was watching for anyone on the lot, but really didn't give a fuck if someone did come up on us or not.

By then I had to get my tongue back in her hairy little gash to get the next load of her cum that was gushing out of her.

"Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop it!"

I thought someone was about to catch us. Instead she had all she could take and was really out of control. I had her convulsing and gasping for breath. Definitely not a good time if someone had driven up.

"Jesus Christ! What did you do to me? I've never cum like that!" She pulled up her pants and fastened them.

"I told you I was going to clean you up. I didn't hear you say stop."

"After your tongue went in me I didn't want you to stop."

"You really taste good."

"I can't believe you even sucked my cum from my pussy hair."

My thoughts went back to Mary Beth shaving her pussy that morning and going off to work bare assed naked under her dress. I wondered what she was doing now. I got my mind back on track and answered Lori Ann.

"I guess you could shave it. It would make it easier for me to clean. I could just lick your smooth pussy to clean you up. I could spend more time getting my tongue inside."

"Why, you evil man. How can you talk to a lady in such a way?"

It was still just the two of us. No one was in sight. I'd like to have played with her tits. Hell, I really wanted to fuck her! It didn't seem like that was going to happen. Not today anyway. Maybe she wanted to justify cheating on her husband in her own mind. Depending on what she considered faithful, she really hadn't screwed another man ... yet.

It was sure the next seven hours or so wouldn't go so well as the first hour had gone. Vehicles did start coming in and it got real steady. Before we knew it Old Clint was parking by the building. It was almost time to go home.

Once arriving home it was good to see that Mary Beth was waiting for me. She was still wearing the dress she wore to work. I kissed and hugged her hello. She buried her tongue in my mouth. I put my hand under the skirt of her dress and went to reach between her legs to touch her shaved pussy. She was wearing her panties.

"Oh, we have our panties on, do we? Did your sperms finally start to leak out?"

"No, not exactly. I got a refill! As far as I know the others are still deep up inside me."

"What do you mean a refill?"

"Okay, you know you've been getting seconds. I am so wet when we have sex. We agreed that my pussy isn't any different from me fucking another man. Just that his cum makes me wetter and hornier. I think we agreed it was good for both of us. I just haven't mentioned it directly or said anything about who the other man is."

"So, who is the other man?"

"I'm not going to tell you that. Today was something new. The regional store director comes in every couple of weeks and checks on the three stores in this area. He stays overnight. Every time he sees me he hits on me and make little remarks about how much I would appreciate a man like him. Last month he invited me to his hotel room after work. I turned him down."

"But, not today?"

"No, not today. He started in on me and I went right for it. I called his bluff. He grabbed at my ass and I stood my ground. When he said nice dress I told him there was nothing on me under it. He used his hand to see for himself. Within seconds he was fingering my slit and I was shoving my tongue down his throat. He made me cum in the storage room."

"God, I can't believe you are telling me this. Did you let him fuck you?"

"Of course I did. At his hotel after work."

"What was it like?"

"His cock was nice. About the size of yours, maybe bigger, but not much. It was kind of different that he had not been circumcised. He ate my freshly shaved pussy before he fucked me. If only he knew how much cum was already inside. If I leaked any he didn't say anything. He made me cum several times. He managed to cum in me twice. Except for a little spot in my panties it's still all in there."

"It seems so unreal that you did this, and even more unreal that you would tell me."

"When I did it I was thinking of how hot and horny I would get when I got home and you would fuck me and add you cum to his. Didn't we silently agree to this?"

"Maybe not to this extreme. Didn't you screw one guy yesterday and now this guy today?"

"Yesterday was local. Today was a once in a while opportunity. And, fucking the boss can't be that bad of an idea. I may get assistant manager because I know they aren't happy with the one they have now."

"Okay, I know who the guy was today. Who is your local giving you the first load?"

"I'm not ready to say. It's kind of complicated. But, if and when I do tell you will have to act like you do not know anything about it. I don't want you acting strange when we are around him or his wife. Mainly because I don't want him to know that you know that he has been fucking me. He'll be afraid the word will get out and that not be a good thing for him, or for us for that matter."

That was a pretty strong clue. It sounds like it would have to be the Bishop. I really wished it had been just about anyone else but that prick. She was kind of flirty with the guy at the bank when we refinanced our home mortgage. I'd feel better if it were him. He was nice and we saved almost $400 per month on our house payment.

What the hell. She was fucking someone other than me and the results were that she was a lot more relaxed than before and the sex was terrific. Getting a cunt full before I fucked her turned her on like I had never seen before. If I had my choice it would be just me and her. Even though the sex had almost disappeared between us before she cheated on me.

"Why don't you go shower. I'll make you some supper. Then we can try out this little shaved pussy of mine to see how you like it. If that's still alright with you."

"Yeah, I think we can do that. I'm anxious to see what runs out after we are done."

If she had taken three loads and still had it in there the cum from last night must be buried in her womb. Either that or it's washing out when she takes a piss and doesn't notice it. I adjusted the shower water and stepped into the spray. The hot water felt good. After almost 30 years of marriage I couldn't believe what Mary Beth and I were about to do ... again.

The shower was a good idea. If my wife I taken a deep whiff when she kissed me I was going to have to tell her I had fish tacos for lunch. I could smell Lori Ann's pussy on me and really hated to wash off the aroma. Talking with my wife about her sexual adventures had barely caused a stir in my pants, but the idea of eating out Lori Ann had me fully erect and rock hard.

What a week. Down on my luck financially and with a shit job I was finally again doing my wife after a couple of months of no pussy, And, was having a hell of a good time with Lori Ann. I'm sure Mary Beth will be reaping the rewards of that within the hour.

I dried off from the shower and put on a T-shirt and boxers. Mary Beth had finished cooking and we sat across the kitchen table from each other. The food was good. Oddly enough, after telling me about letting the regional manager fuck her she started telling me a story about some menial things that had happened at work during the day.

Figuring that I should tell a story as well I mentioned working in the yard a little and couple of things that happened at my work. The thing I didn't tell her was about Lori Ann, that fabulous pussy of hers and how I tried to bury my face in it to my ears.

Mary Beth ran some water in the sink to wash the dishes. She washed and I stood beside her and dried and put them away. I played a little grab ass as we finished up.

"Hey, mister. Are you ready for bed already?"

"It's up to you. I can wait. But, I do want to get to you bald little snatch and feel the cum you've collected swirl around my dick when I put it in you."

"I'm really ready. But, let's watch television until the news comes on. Sort of let the pot boil, if you know what I mean."

We sat together on the couch. She put her feet up and in my lap. Whoa, a sharp reminder of Lori Ann at work. There wasn't anything I could do not to get hard thinking about what she had let me do so far. My hardon did not go unnoticed.

"So, I am getting to you!" My wife's voice caught me off guard. I had almost forgotten she was there.

"Oh, yeah, Babe. Thanks for noticing!" She was silent for a while as we watched TV.

"Jack? Are we okay?"

"Okay with what?"

"You know, are we okay. I let other men fuck me. I just wondered if we are okay. I don't want to lose you. Any time you want me to quit I can. After the next month or so anyway. I do want to get that promotion and I need to finish what I started a couple of weeks ago."

"This is how new this is? Just this guy today and the other guy you started doing a couple of weeks ago? Do you think that is going to be it?"

"I don't know. A month ago I never thought I would have done this and we would be having this conversation."

"Uh huh, me neither! Right now if you experiment a little more I guess it is alright with me. If it affects us as a couple I think then we should quit. Don't be going out a finding some guy with a giant cock that ruins you for me."

"Oh, I don't think would happen. You size cock is fine with me!"

In a few minutes the news came on and we went to bed. Mary Beth reached over, got the pillow and put it under her ass. She flopped her legs open and looked at me as if to ask what was I waiting for. Her hairless cunt looked amazing. Her inner lips far outreaching from her outer ones. Moist and slick a small trickle of cum was trying to escape their grasp.

Looking deeper into her vagina I could see a good amount of cum inside her from her earlier adventure. I was ready to shove in and start pumping away. As I aimed my prick at her slit she stopped me.

"With my ass in the air I can feel his cum slide back down inside me. Let me lay her a little bit and it should go past my cervix if we wait."

"Where did the other all go? I mean from your friend yesterday and then me last night. Today you said your from out of town buddy dumped two loads in you."

"I can feel it squishy inside me. I think most of it has gone into my uterus or maybe my womb. I have been clenching down trying to keep it from escaping."

I was still looking down at her shaved crotch.

"I don't see what was there just a few minutes ago. Jesus Mary Beth where is it all going?"

"It's still moving deeper. I can feel it all warm and slick in there."

She had me wait some more.

"So, what's the the deal with shaving your pussy? Was that for the new guy today?"

"No, I thought we would like it and it would be easier for me to clean up afterwards. I didn't expect the big boss to be in until tomorrow."

"But, either way, you say you planned on screwing him when you saw him next?"

"Yes, I figured it would be yet another guy in there ahead of you. You liked it before, didn't you? Come on. I'm ready for you now! Put it in my shaved little cunt."

I could feel him ... or us inside her. My cock went in her to the hilt. I started sawing my cock in and out. There wasn't a lot of cum, but it still made her wet and she had her heels on my ass like she was trying to force more of me in her.

"Oh, that feels so good going in and out of me. Now that we are doing it I do think the boss was a little bigger!"

"Jesus Christ Mary Beth! Thanks a lot. What to you mean bigger?"

"I don't know. Maybe just a little thicker, but longer."

"Longer?" I was in a panic. "How much longer?"

"Shit! I don't know. I guess two inches. When he came in me I felt the spurt a couple of inches deeper in me than you are going now."

As much as I hated the idea of her taking on a bigger cock than mine I felt myself start to well up in my balls and sent a load into her cunt with my dick buried as deep as it could go.

"Oh, fuck, Jack, but that feels so good. I love you so much."

She had the look on her face she gets when she cums. Yet, I had to wonder now if she was faking it and wanted the bigger cock her boss had rammed into her.

"That was good. Why did you have to tell me his cock was bigger right when I was fucking you?"

"It didn't seem to bother you any. You were cumming right after I said something about it. And, he did, he put his cum in me farther than you just did."

Fucking slut wife! That's what I was deep in my mind. You could be remorseful in admitting to cheating with another man. You would have to be mean spirited to tell you husband the other guy's cock was bigger. Of course, her whole fucking family was mean. Why should she be any different? I was thinking though that I wouldn't mind seeing a cock that big working it's way into her.

I got up to go wash off. I looked back at Mary Beth's smooth pussy lips. It made me think of how she would look as a preteen. Also, with the thought that a crack whore could shave herself clean as well. Fucking bitch! I left her with her ass elevated on the pillow as I did the night before. Another load to slip toward her womb.

When I came back she had stayed on the pillow. The difference was that she was up on her elbows making all of the sights and sounds as if she were trying to take a shit without getting out of the bed. Good God, if only the good folks in the church ward could see her now.

"Mary Beth? What the fuck are you doing? I'm, not helping you clean up that mess if you are thinking about shitting on the pillow."

She laughed at what I was thinking.

"No, I'm not taking a shit. I'm bearing down to push the cum out of me."

I stepped to the foot of the bed.

"Looks like you have a pretty good glob welled up in there. It's about to run down the crack of your ass."

"I don't want it to do that ... bring me the bathroom glass."

The bathroom glass was a plastic tumbler. It would probably hold about eight ounces of liquid. I really wanted to see what was about to happen. Then again, I wouldn't be drinking from that thing ever again. I took it and handed it to my wife.

She held it to the bottom of her splayed cunt and used the edge to capture the bit that had trickled down. Then she pushed and grunted, filling the glass to half full with just one effort. Satisfied she wouldn't leak any more she butt crawled to the foot of the bed. Stopping with her ass on the edge of the bed. Her cunt opening settled back over the glass.

Mary Beth sent a little stream of old and new cum into the glass, filling it another quarter to the rim. Another little grunt and wiggle took half of the remaining space. Supposedly she had been holding cum inside her womb, uterus, pussy, or wherever from three of us fucking her. I don't know where it went or where it had been, but it looked like sure as fuck it was coming out now.

My wife was holding the almost full glass with both hands as she worked a little more sperm into it. She stopped when it looked like the glass could hold no more. My brain kind of exploded at the sight of it. The I tried to decide if I should empty the glass for her or run to the kitchen for another one ... maybe one bigger!

The question got answered more quickly than I could figure out. My wife ... that had never even let me think about cumming her mouth looked at the glass in her hand and raised it to her lips. Realizing what was about to happen I had to steady myself to keep from falling on my ass.

With a sparkle in her eye and a hint of a smile on her lips Mary Beth looked me in the eyes and took a big drink of the cum mixture into her mouth. She didn't swallow it right away. The glass was a quarter less full now. Still never taking her eyes off my face she opened her mouth and showed me the sticky mess inside.

She swallowed and looked for my approval as she opened her mouth to show it mostly empty, but with traces of the load she had taken down her throat. She closed her mouth and looked at me. She had a mustache of cum above her lips just as if she had just consumed a vanilla malted. First, I'll never use that glass again and second, it's going to be really hard to kiss her.

Mary Beth used her tongue to clean her upper lip and raised the glass for another drink. This time leaving the glass half empty. She squished the cum around in her mouth as if she were using mouth wash. Even though at this time I don't think there is enough real mouthwash in the world for this situation.

By now I expected her to finish the rest. Instead the glass went back to her slit just in time to catch another batch that seemed to roll out of her cunt. A little more effort provided a little more sticky seed. As the glass appeared to fill to the rim again it seemed Mary Beth finally had pushed all of the mixture cum out of herself.

With the glass full again, rather than chug down a quarter of it at a time she started to sip it into her mouth. A couple of sips and she opened her mouth to show me. It was like she was enjoying a glass of fine wine. When she had pretty much drained all she could down her throat she raked her finger inside the glass to capture the remainder. Slowly sucking her finger clean.

It was kind of like a horror movie when one of the character appears to be normal and loving until the end. Then transforms into a hideous monster. Mary Beth was kind of like that. My lovely bride of all those years spawned into a cum guzzling slut.

Had I been a better Mormon I could have gone to my Bishop for advice. But, wait I guess that's where the trouble started. My wife got up to pee and came back to bed. She didn't wash her pussy or even get a drink to rinse out her mouth. She, also, didn't ask me for a kiss goodnight.

Moments later she had rolled to her side and drifted off to what must have been a pretty contented sleep. Laying there awake I was still trying to figure out what happened to us the past few days. Mary Beth muttered something. Probably from dreamland. Then she rolled on her back. A few minutes she flopped her legs wide open while she slept. No doubt dreaming someone, probably not me, had crawled between her thighs and was shoving a hard cock into her hairless slit. Draining his balls into her waiting snatch.

The next morning I remained in bed. I listened to her clean up in the bathroom whilst wondering how much more cum might have trickled its way out. She spent a lot of time in the shower. Funny thing though, I didn't hear her brush her teeth. I watched her dress as I pretended to sleep. After all these years she looked really good. Maybe servicing three men added to her glow.

Not wanting to face her I hoped she would go directly to work. Instead she came back into the bathroom and finally brushed her teeth. When she went for the mouthwash I wanted to shout out that it wouldn't do any good. My wife stopped by my side of the bed and spoke.

"If the boss asks me out to dinner before he flies home to his wife for the weekend I'm going to try to get him back to his hotel room instead. If you're lucky I may have another treat for us tonight when you get home. And, you may be fucking the new assistant manager."

"Good luck ... I guess."

She bent over and kissed me on the cheek. This might be a good morning to skip breakfast. I showered until the hot water ran out and still could have showered some more.

12