Jack's Women Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack saves more.
11.9k words
4.7
57.1k
32

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 04/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realizing he just saved her life, on her own, she went back to his cock and took it in her mouth. She licked the shaft from the base to the tip, wetting him, preparing to take him deep into her throat. He placed a hand on top of her head, not to force her, but to lightly run his fingers through her blond hair. She moaned around his cock, sending her vocal vibrations through his shaft to his balls. She was good, as most whores go he thought.

She took him back into her lips, sliding them down his shaft until he was bumping the back of her throat. He groaned as he felt the tighter confines of her throat. She pushed her head down farther, taking his thick cock into her throat, fucking her face for him.

"Oh fuck!" He said as he felt her nose in his pubic hair. She slide her tongue out as best as she could and licked the spot where his ball sack joined the base of his cock, he grunted again. "I'm gonna cum!" He said quickly, gripping her hair in his fist. Damn she was really good!

She pulled back off, leaving the head of his cock in her mouth as he shot his load of gooey cum into her mouth. She swallowed fast, drinking the thick white salty cum down into her throat. She stroked him, squeezing from the base of his shaft up, milking him, pulling his cum out as she sucked on his dickhead, her cheeks hollowing with her powerful suction.

His cock stopped flexing as the last spurts of cum flowed into her expert mouth. He'd never came that fast, nor that hard. It must have been the situation mixed with her perfect lips on his cock. He didn't care, he nutted hard in her mouth and he felt better, calmer. She licked his cock clean and tucked him back in his pants, zipping him up before sitting back in the seat, smiling at him as she pushed a tiny glob of cum into her mouth.

"That was fucking amazing!" He said as he glanced over at her. She smiled at his appreciation.

"Thank you!" She said. He looked at her.

"No, no. Thank you! I haven't orgasmed like that since I was eighteen!" He said with a smile. She grinned, happy to be able to satisfy him.

They arrived at an old rundown apartment building in the rough section of town. With her with him, he was safe. He motioned for her to get out.

"Who lives here?" He asked.

"Just me and another girl." She said.

"Is she home?"

"Yes. Tonight was my night, tomorrow is hers." She replied.

"Is there anyone I need to worry about?" He asked her. She looked at him. Wondering if he was her savior or gonna be her killer. She decided the first and was honest with him.

"There's two guys at the top of the stairs all the time. They work for him. They're not nice guys." She said. He smiled. Finally, some good will come out of this day.

He nudged her on. She opened the door and started to climb the steps, he followed with his pistol hidden but ready. They climbed to the top floor, four flights up. When they reached the top. One hollered out at her.

"Bitch! What'cha doin'? it's your night!" He said. Then he saw me following her. "Fuck no! No John's in the place! You know that bitch!" He said. He grabbed her when she got to the top of the stairs and looked at me. I smiled and shot him twice in the chest. He slumped to the floor, letting her go. The other guy looked at me.

"Don't kill me man!" He said. I smiled and plugged him twice as well. She looked at me from the floor.

"Oh God! What have you done?" She asked.

"Take everything. Leave nothing." I said. She started rifling through their pockets. Putting everything in her purse. Wallets, money clips, jewelry, guns.

"There's a janitors closet right there." She said. I smiled at her.

"Help me." I said and grabbed one of the pimps shoulders. I pulled him into the closet and went for the other, she had just finished going through his pockets and was stuffing a big cannon of a pistol in her purse. I grabbed the other and pulled him in, dumping him on top of the first one. "Take me to you're apartment." I said. She stood and started walking down the hall.

"My room mate, what do I tell her?" She asked me. I smiled.

"Tell her the truth. She's free to do as she pleases now." I said. I knew that most hookers weren't hookers by choice. Before she opened the door, I checked my pistol. Ten shots left. I replaced the magazine back into the handle of the pistol and tucked it in the back of my waistband.

Inside the room, it was sparse furnishings. I looked around, taking in the décor and found the roommate sleeping on her bed. She was a small Latino with big breasts and full round hips with a tight little flat tummy. I smiled my appreciation, the other hooker looked at me. She smiled, knowing I was looking at her roommate and thinking dirty thoughts. She pulled off the blond wig and placed it on her dresser, letting her bright red hair cascade down onto her shoulders. I looked at her, shock on my face.

"Thought I was a blond huh?" She asked with a smile.

"Yeah. Why the wig? You're red hair gives you so much more beauty than that fake blond wig." He said as he turned his attention to her, his cock hardening in his pants.

"Thanks. It's nice to hear a genuine compliment sometimes." She said as she pulled the tube top off and dropped it to the floor. As she undressed, he turned, giving her a bit of privacy.

"Please don't think I'm rushing you, but I'm guessing someone's gonna notice those two not at their posts. We need to hurry." He said to her. She looked at him.

"Are you taking me with you? Are you trying to protect me or something?" She asked. He turned to her, she stood there naked, her hands on her hips.

"I don't know. I guess so." He said. He took in her form. She was truly a beautiful woman. Beautiful long fiery red hair cascading down her pale Irish skin. Her breasts were large, as he'd seen before, capped with tiny little pink nipples atop bright red areola. Her belly was trim, thinning to a 28 inch waist and then flaring back out into lush 38 inch hips. She watched him look her over, a smile creeping across her face.

"You like what you see?" She asked as she turned slowly. Showing him her muscular and curvy back and ass and the backs of her thighs. He sucked in his breath.

"God yes!" He said. She giggled.

"I haven't heard that in a long time!" She said as she turned back to him. He snapped back to his senses.

"I could stand here and look at you all day, but we need to get out of here and finish this." He said. She smiled.

"Are we taking her?" She asked, motioning to her naked sleeping friend.

"If she wants to go, we'll take her." He said. "What's you're name?" He asked her. She looked at him and smiled.

"Angeline. But you can call me Gina." She said with a smile.

"I'm Jack." He said. She smiled and walked sexily to him. She grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his lips to hers. She kissed him passionately, sliding her tongue between his lips. When she pulled back, she looked into his eyes.

"I think we're beyond a simple handshake." She said as she let her hand slide from the back of his head to his cheek.

"Need to wake her up." Jack said as he looked to the Latina.

"That's Jessica. We all call her Jess." She said as she went to the sleeping hooker. She gently placed her hand on her shoulder and shook her. Jess slowly opened her eyes.

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be out there!" She said, realizing that she might get into trouble too.

"It's okay Jess. We don't have to go out anymore. Darrell is dead. We're free to do what we want now." Gina said as she pushed Jess's hair from her face.

"Dead? How?" Jess asked as she sat up in the bed, her tits righting themselves. Jack looked at her and wanted her instantly. Gina looked at him, Jess followed her eyes. She looked and saw a man in his mid thirties, his hair unkempt like he'd been drinking all night. Nice build, about 6 foot, 200 pounds. The kind of John she could really get into it with. He was looking at her almost the same way she was looking at him, hungry.

"You killed him?" Jess asked.

"Yes." Jack replied, forcing himself to turn away from their naked forms.

"He killed Antwone and Richie in the hallway too." Gina said. Jess looked at her.

"Are we really free?" She asked. Gina nodded and smiled. "What do we do? Where do we go?" Jess asked. Gina smiled.

"I'm going with Jack. You can come too, but we need to hurry. We're going to the other two apartments before we go to Darrell's house." Gina said. She looked at Jack, his back was to her. He was silently forcing himself to calm his randy nerves.

"You killed them? You gonna kill them all?" She asked. Jack turned to her, his eyes steely. She noticed and felt a shiver of fear go up her spine.

"If I have to." He said. She looked at him for a moment and then smiled.

"I'm coming with!" She said. She jumped out of bed and ran to Jack. "Thank you!" She said as she hugged him tight, pressing her body against him. He wrapped his arms around her, keeping his hands up high on her back.

"Hurry and pack only the necessities. I can get you what ever you need." He said to her. She looked into his eyes and he could almost feel her falling in love with him, which was fine with him.

Gina and Jess started with the flight of the bumble bee, running around the little apartment, grabbing things and stuffing them into big bags. Within ten minutes, they stood dressed and holding two big bags full of their life and backpacks on their shoulders, looking at Jack.

"We're ready." They said. Jack nodded and held his hand up, telling them to hold their spot. He opened the door and peeked out, no one in the hallway. He waved them forward as he stepped out into the hallway. He stopped them at the top of the stairs.

"Is there anyone I need to be concerned about as we leave the building, spies for Darrell or anything?" He asked. Gina looked at Jess and then back at Jack.

"No. Only Mrs. Jackson across the street. She wont say anything. She's been telling us for a while now to get away from Darrell." She informed him. He nodded and started down the stairs, the two hookers following him. At the bottom to the door, he paused and looked outside. No one was out. It was still only about midnight. He placed his pistol back in his waistband and grabbed a bag from each of them, lifting them easily.

"Let's go!" He said and hurried to his car. He popped the trunk and dropped the bags inside. Gina placed hers inside with the backpack and Jess followed suit. Trunk closed, he got into the car, Jess climbing in the back while Gina stood at her open door, looking over at Mrs. Jackson. The old lady smiled and gave her a thumbs up and waved. Gina smiled, a tear falling down her cheek and waved back. She got into the car and looked at Jack. He noticed the tear.

Jack lifted his hand and wiped the tear from her cheek and smiled. She took his hand and kissed it.

"Thank you. Thank you so much!" She said. Jack turned the engine over and started driving. Gina gave him directions to the next apartment.

On the way, he stopped at an all night department store and purchased several large duffel bags. Big enough to carry guns or even a small body. While he was inside, Gina and Jess talked.

"What are we doing?" Jess asked. Gina turned in the seat and looked at her co-worker, roommate and friend.

"We're starting a new life." Gina said. She reached back and grabbed Jess's hands. "We're gonna live like normal people. Jack is a good man, I can tell. He wouldn't fuck me, wouldn't even let me blow him." Gina said. Jess looked at her. Gina could get any man to perform and for Jack to say no, that said a lot.

"What are gonna do? Be like his girlfriends or something?" Jess asked.

"You want him too huh?" Gina said with a smile.

"Yeah. He's insanely hot!" Jess said with a sly smile.

"I know. I can't believe how attracted I am to him. I've never been turned down like that! I want him so bad! I'll follow him wherever he goes!" She said. She watched him walk out of the store with several bags in his hands. When he got back in the car, he placed the bags in the back seat.

"There's a box of rounds in the bag, hand them up here please." Jack said. Jess rifled through the bags and found the box of bullets. Jack pulled his pistol from under the seat and ejected the magazine. Gina grabbed the box from Jess and opened it, handing him the bullets as he loaded. When the magazine was full, he slammed it back into the handle and rocked the slide back, loading one into the chamber then ejected the slide again. He took one more bullet and loaded it into the clip, putting a 16th round into the pistol, loaded to the max.

"Are you gonna need that?" Jess asked. He looked back at her.

"I have so far. This other apartment, what am I gonna expect there?" He asked. Gina looked at Jess. Jess smiled.

"I know both of them there. They are off tonight, so they're home. Darrell doesn't like his girls out when they aren't working, that's why the guys are there, making sure they are where they are supposed to be." She said.

"How many?" Jack asked.

"One downstairs and two at the top of the steps." Jess replied.

"What about in the community? Any spies or anything?" Jack asked.

"I don't think so. I don't spend a lot of time here." She said, sorry she couldn't help him more.

"What about guns, money or drugs?" He asked.

"Yeah. He keeps all that there." She said. She looked at Gina.

"Are we taking all that?" She asked. Gina smiled.

"Yeah. If they aren't there, then no one else can get them. The money we'll use, the guns are for Jack. And the drugs, we're taking them off the streets." Gina said. Jess smiled.

"What about Michelle and Sonya?" She asked. Both of them were good girls, same as her and Gina. Gina looked at Jack.

"Can they come with us?" She asked. Jack looked into the back seat.

"You'll have to get comfortable. I don't have much more room. As it is, we need to empty the trunk. We've got to hide you're things somewhere. Somewhere where no one will bother them and we can pick them up later." He said. Jess smiled.

"I know a place. Just around the corner." She said. Jack took the directions and found himself pulling into a 24-hour storage facility. Gina looked at her.

"I've had this place since I moved here. This is where all my things are." She said. She directed Jack to a unit in the middle of them all and got out to unlock the doors. Jack turned to Gina.

"How many girls are we gonna end up with?" He asked.

"I don't know. There's two per apartment. And I've only been to Darrell's house once. I know he keeps a few there, breaking new girls in, his personal girls. All of them are like Jess and me. They'll leave if they're allowed to." She said.

"Will they go on their own or will they want to come with us? I don't know how many girls I can fit into this car." He said. She smiled at him.

"You don't want all us sexy hookers in here with you?" She asked, teasing him. He smiled.

"I'm just worried about space. I can handle a bunch of hookers!" He chided back. Gina smiled and giggled as Jess came back. Jack got out of the car and popped the trunk. He pulled the six bags out and put them into the storage unit. Jess closed it and locked it back while Jack got into the car. She climbed back into the backseat, a smile on her face.

Jack put the car in motion and drove per Jess's direction to the second apartment. Jack drove past the building and saw the first guard. He looked big and tough. He might be a problem. Jack couldn't take him in the open like this, there were people out. He parked the car at the end of the building and reached under the seat. He pulled out a matte black cylinder. Gina eyed it, curious about it. He noticed her looking at it.

"Silencer. If I gotta take the guy at the front door in the open, I don't want anyone hearing the shot." He said as he screwed in onto the barrel of the Beretta.

"You can't kill him. He has a family." Jess said. She put her hand on my shoulder. He looked back at her, saw her concern on her face. He looked to Gina.

"Give me a wad of that cash." He said. She shuffled in her purse and pulled out a rubber banded bundle. Jack thumbed through it.

"Three grand out to buy him right?" He asked Jess.

"Yeah. That will work. He doesn't like Darrell either. He works for him to pay off a debt, like the rest of us." She said. Jack looked at her and wondered about her debt, as well as Gina's.

"Good. You can come with me. Gina, get over here and be ready when we come out." Jack said as he slid out of the car. Jess leaned over the seat and gave Gina a kiss and a smile. Gina slid in behind the wheel and waited, watching.

Jack and Jess walked down the street. The big man saw them coming and stood, preparing himself for anything. Then he spotted Jess. She was always so kind to him, knowing his circumstances like he knew hers.

"Hi Willie!" She said as she got close enough not to have to yell.

"Jess! What are you doing over here? You know there'll be hell to pay." He said. Then he saw me. "Jess! No John's at the apartments! You know the rules!" He said. He reached for the gun in his back holster.

"No Willie! It's okay. He's with me, not a John." She said as she got close. She placed her hands on his arm, making him look at her. "I have something to tell you." She said. He looked down into her amazing eyes. If it weren't for his wife of twenty years, he'd have fucked her by now.

"What's going on?" He said as he eyed me suspiciously.

"Willie, this is Jack. Jack is a good man and is taking me and Gina away. Darrell is dead." She said. Willie looked down into her eyes.

"Dead? How?" He asked. She looked at Jack. "You killed him?" Willie asked him. Jack nodded. Willie's big lips turned into a bigger smile. He reached out his hand, an offer of truce. "Thank you Mister! Thank you so much!" He said. Jess smiled and pulled the wad of cash from her pocket.

"Here Willie. Take this home to Gracie. Forget about all this craziness. You're debt is paid." She said. Willie took the wad of bills and looked at her, then Jack.

"This you're money?" He asked. Jack smiled and shook his head no.

"It was Darrell's. Take it, go home to you're wife, tell her it's all gonna be okay now. Go home and make love to her like you've never loved her before." Jess said.

"What about you girl?" He asked. He was always protective of her, her and all the other girls. Darrell always hated that about him.

"I'll be fine. Jack will take care of me. Me and the rest." She said with a smile. Willie looked at Jack.

"Take care of her, take care of them all Mister" He said. He looked at Jack and smiled. Then he looked down at Jess.

"David and Jerry are up there. You know how they are." He said to her. She smiled.

"That's why I have Jack." She said with a comforting smile.

"Is there anyone else I need to worry about?" Jack asked him. He smiled.

"Nope. Just them two jokers upstairs. They're mean, but I guess if you took out Darrell, then you can handle yourself." He said with a smile. Jack pulled out the silenced pistol. Willie's eyes got big. "I guess you can!" He said when he saw the dangerous weapon.

"Go home to Gracie Willie. Take that money, use it for something good, pay off your debts elsewhere, take Gracie on a vacation, move. Do something good with it." She said as she looked up into his eyes.

"We're wasting time Jess." Jack said, wanting to get everything done before the sun came up.

"I will baby girl. I will!" Willie said as he shook Jack's hand again and gave Jess a fatherly hug and ran off to his car. Jack watched him pull out and disappear before looking at the door. Jess smiled and went inside, Jack a few steps behind her.

The hallway was dark, a good thing. He had the element of surprise. He recalled all of his Military training and closed his eyes, listening. He could hear the two men on the top floor talking. He held back, letting Jess get a flight ahead of him, to distract them. When she reached them, they were shocked to see her.