Jackson

Story Info
A trans man is dominated by his Master.
2.7k words
4.53
28.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always had a weakness for zoos. I know, I know, animals in cages is a destruction of the natural order, but I try to stick to ethical zoos, ones that give homes to animals that wouldn't survive in the wild, and breed endangered species for release. Phoenix Zoo is like that, and today my Master and I went there, just the two of us, and I got a membership. I've been his submissive a little over a month, and the occasional outings were a special kind of treat. Besides, they just heightened the anticipation for what came later.

Jackson and I wandered the zoo for hours, staring at the plentiful flamingos (whose coloring comes from the shrimp they eat) and the snakes (seeing how many we could spot in their habitats), until we came to my favorite, the jaguars. I stared eagerly at them, all pretenses of calm forgotten, as I spouted off facts like an over-eager wildlife biology student.

"...and there's no recorded cases of them ever attacking a human unprovoked!"

I realized, as I slowed to a stop, that Jackson was staring at me with laughter in his eyes. "You really love jaguars, don't you?"

"Mhm." I murmered, blushing.

Jackson laughed and leaned in to kiss me, the stubble on our faces rasping. I was a pre-op transman a few years into hormone treatment, and my beard grew faster than I could shave it off. "Good thing you have a membership now."

We made our way to his home shortly after, him teasing me as I drove. First it was a kiss to my hand on the gearshaft, then another to my ear as he caressed a nipple from atop my shirt, then a hand lightly tracing the inside of my thigh. That hand trailed higher, worming its greedy way under my shirt and up, until I laughingly swatted at it.

"I need to focus on the road!"

Jackson pulled his hand free reluctantly, but there was a smirk lingering at the edges of his smile as we pulled into his garage a few minutes later, and after making our way inside, he pinned me against the archway to the kitchen.

"You were such a good boy today," Jackson purred in my ear. "I think you deserve a little reward." His hand was creeping up my thigh as he said that, and I could feel myself wetten in response to his touch. "What kind of reward would be best, though, I wonder? How should I reward—" Here he paused, one finger slowly circling my dampening jeans around my clit. "—my lovely little cumslut?"

"You know, this table doesn't get enough use." I looked down at his heavy oaken dinner table. "We always eat at the counter. Maybe you should pin me down to it and show me just how much of a needy cumslut I really am." The words were playful, but my voice was heavy with lust as I said them.

He stepped away, looking in my eyes with a self-assured grin, and I knew I was in for it. "Take off your clothes," he ordered.

I felt the wetness spreading as I complied, leaving myself a sopping mess. I pulled my jeans off, revealing bare flesh underneath, then tugged my shirt over my head slowly, but before it was fully free of my arms he had shoved me back-first onto the table, using the shirt to pin my arms in place under his hand. The other made short work of my bra, and then he caressed my bare chest, squeezing and pinching in turn as my nipples hardened from the cold and his touch.

Then his free hand trailed lower, pushing my legs apart insistently with the help of his knee, rubbing my clit roughly with one finger before sinking two more into my sopping cunt. I moaned, playfulness abandoned in favor of hungry need, as his grin widened.

"Is this what you want?" Jackson whispered into my ear, a little growl in his voice, as he held my arms above my head with one hand, three fingers of the other now buried deep inside of me. I felt exposed and wanton, laying back on the table bare of clothes as he towered over me fully dressed. "Do you want me to pin you down? Do you want me to take control?"

"Yes please please please yes please..."

"Yes what?" He curled his fingers up in me in a repetitive motion as he said that, and I writhed on the table as I responded through pants.

"Yes... Master."

"Good boy."

Then he was kissing me, his tongue thrusting into my mouth as I sucked on it hungrily, whimpering and moaning, the hard press of his lips still softer than the hard press of his cock through the tight jeans that tented in the crease of my legs. I wanted to taste the salty stickiness pooling against the zipper, bury him to the hilt in my throat, lick up from the base as he moaned and shoved deeper, but I was his to command, and tonight he didn't want to wait.

"It's time, my little cumslut," he growled as he unzipped his pants, his hard, uncut cock slapping against his stomach. I whimpered hungrily at the sight of it, the throbbing veins pulsing with need. There was greedy desire in his eyes as he stared down at me, one hand holding my arms still, the other working with his knee to shove my legs further apart. As he leaned forward, grinding his hard shaft against my clit, the jeans still riding low on his hips rubbed roughly against my outer lips.

I whimpered again, the rough mix of pain and pleasure leaving me wet and wanting as he finally lined up the head of his shaft with the welcoming entrance of my pussy. His girth stretched me almost painfully wide as he pushed in with teasing slowness, and it was all I could do not to arch into him as I begged for more, but he controlled the pace, and I didn't want slow things down further with punishment. Not yet, anyway.

I couldn't help begging, though. "Please, Sir, please let me feel all of you. Slam into me and show me how thoroughly you own me. Please make me scr—"

My words were cut off with a real scream now, as he shoved balls-deep in a single smooth motion, rubbing my clit as he did so, the harsh stretch of his cock paired with relentless waves of pleasure. Then he pulled nearly free of my aching wetness, suddenly slamming back in with such force the heavy oaken table battered the wall behind my head and I could feel myself sliding with it.

"You're not getting away from me that easily," he muttered, pulling my hips down into his next hard thrust as I sucked in air. The sounds coming from me were barely human, so full of need I hardly recognized the moans as my own. With each thrust, he pulled back until the head of his cock just barely rested inside of me, then slammed deep in a single movement, spearing me open almost more rapidly than my body could handle.

I couldn't help it. I found myself arching into his movements.

"Uh-uh, little one," he murmered. "You know better."

I stilled immediately, but it was too late. With a frustrated moan, I felt him pull free completely and flip me over, pillowing the dress beneath my cheek as he delivered one hard slap to my ass, and then another. I counted the blows amid sharp expulsions of air until he reached ten, and then he speared me open once again in one deep, stabbing thrust. I could feel his balls against my clit, and an involuntary shudder worked its way through my body as I whimpered, teeth biting hard at the cloth of my shirt as my need ratcheted toward a crescendo.

"Cum for me!" Jackson growled, and that was all I needed to roar over the edge into oblivion, convulsing around him as I shuddered into bliss, the world fragmenting into pleasure that bordered on pain as Jackson continued his punishing rhythm. I screamed into my shirt as he picked up the pace, pulling my panting, shaking body harder and faster into his thrusts until he was twitching warmth deep inside me.

As our breathing slowed and he slipped wetly from me, he whispered against my ear, "This is only the beginning."

With those words he led me shakey-legged to the bedroom, his every touch on my over-sensitized skin eliciting another moan, and the satisfied smirk on his face told me there was more of this to come. I'd lost the shirt binding my hands somewhere along the way, but as I stumbled to the bed, body exhausted but begging for more, I saw that there were handcuffs waiting on the bedposts to spread me wide.

Placing a pillow under my abdomen and another softer one under my cheek, he handcuffed me face-down, tenderly stroking my hair before grabbing a blindfold and ball-gag and affixing them to my face. "Remember, snap your fingers if it becomes too much." I nodded best I could, and heard him walk toward the closet.

The anticipation was almost more than I could handle. Waiting in darkness with no idea of what he planned or how much time was passing, growing steadily wetter with the possibilities flashing through my head, I almost didn't hear the flogger whistling through the air. He'd chosen soft leather to tease me with, the multitude of stinging slaps heightening the pleasure and pain as he struck first my thighs, working his way up to my ass then back down to my clit as I jerked in the restraints, sharp moans forcing their way past the gag. After each slap of leather, he rubbed the stinging, sensitisized skin he'd just flogged until I was panting for more.

I wasn't sure how long this went on for. Time works strangely with sensory deprivation, but when he finally stopped, I felt a cool, wet sensation against my exposed asshole, then a finger pushing its slow way inside. A second wet finger followed shortly as I lay there helpless and wet, spread open for his demands, and then a third as my body loosened to his penetration.

I could feel the girthy head of his cock at the small entrance to my ass moments later, his fingers making lazy circles around my clit as he leaned forward and whispered, "Relax." I forced myself to follow his command as he pushed himself forward slowly, the steady progression bordering on pain but never quite tipping the balance away from pleasure, until his head was completely inside. Then, increasing the pressure on my clit and adding another finger to caress my g-spot, he pushed deeper more insistently, burying himself to the hilt inside my ass.

At first his pounding was gentle, giving me time to adjust to the fullness, but that slow torture lasted a minute at most before he picked up the pace, eventually pulling completely free before slamming back inside. With his fingers still teasing my g-spot and clit and my ass being filled in such a violently satisfying manner, it was only moments after he reached full speed that I was biting into the ball gag as I came.

He could barely force his cock into my clenching bowels, but force it he did, all the while continuing to tease my over-sensitized clit, not allowing me a break from orgasm. The overstimulation again bordered on pain as he finally allowed me to come down from bliss, a shaking, sweaty mess he still continued to thoroughly claim.

Each touch of his hands was electric with pleasure now on my post-orgasmic body, and he reached below me to tease my nipples, then carelessly grabbed hold of my chest to use as leverage as he buried himself inside me, naming me deeply and thoroughly his. As I trembled with aftershocks of orgasm, body weak but still wanting more, he roared possessively into my shoulder and came in heated bursts deep within my ass.

I moaned with every twitch, for once completely sated, and Jackson released me tenderly from my bindings to carry me into the shower. My legs were still too weak to stand, so he propped me up against him as we leisurely washed each other, soapy washclothes leaving trails tongues had followed other days, then water washing them away as we luxuriated in the steam. Then, drying ourselves off, we tumbled into bed and fell asleep.

I woke nestled against a sleeping Jackson, my tousled hair a pillow as I snuggled into his chest. I'd been having the most delightful dream featuring the two of us, but it was already fading to mist. I carefully sat up, grabbing my phone from the bedside to check the time.

Seven in the morning. More than late enough to wake Jackson up. I grinned. And oh, the delightful way he loved to wake!

His morning wood was already tenting the sheets when I looked down at it, licking my lips. Careful not to wake him, I pulled the sheets gently up and away, staring at the glorious cock he'd fucked me with just last night. Gently fondling his balls, I let my tongue trace a licking path up the underside of his shaft from base to tip, then took his head into my mouth, licking around it as I sunk slowly down until his thick shaft nudged at the entrance to my throat.

With a deep breath through my nose, I pushed down again and felt the satisfaction of burying my Master's cock balls-deep. Licking around the base before gently easing him free of my throat for another breath, I heard him moan and begin to stir. With a quick motion, I buried him once again to the hilt in my throat, tongue teasing the underside the entire way. He was definitely awake now.

Grabbing the back of my head, he held me in place until my throat convulsed around him, begging for air, then, with a growl of pure pleasure, he released me.

"Fuuuck," he moaned, stroking my hair as, after a few deep breaths, I buried him once again as deep as he could go, my tongue never stilling as I set up a rapid pace, sometimes shallow, sometimes deep, until I could feel him shaking with need. Pulling free for a second, I whispered hungrily, "I want to taste it when you come."

That was all the prompting he needed to take control, and he set up a punishing pace, pounding deep and hard into my wanting mouth, until with a shudder, he pulled almost free and shot spurt after heavy spurt against my tongue. I gave one last lick to his over-sensitized head as he slowed, then pulled free. He could see the profusion of his seed filling my mouth as I closed it to swallow, and he watched me open my mouth again to catch some cum that had dribbled free with my tongue, displaying an empty mouth and satisfied smirk after another moment.

"I'm going to taste you now, Christopher," he whispered against my mouth as he leaned down for a rough kiss. Those kisses trailed down to my neck shortly after, as I arched into his mouth with a moan, all thoughts of getting up forgotten. As his nibbling mouth continued lower, his hands joined into the exploration and I lost all power of thought. The callouses on his thumbs rubbed coarsely against my nipples, sending electricity in a direct conduit to my groin, and then his mouth reached my clit and my over-stimulated arching body spasmed into orgasm against him.

He was ruthless in his assault, burying two fingers almost instantly inside of me as I clenched and shuddered around them, tongue dancing impossibly fast against my clit as he lapped at the wetness my body continued to produce. It felt like forever before he pulled his mouth and fingers free, allowing my breathing to slow to something approaching normal and my brain to remember the time.

"It's almost eight!"

Jackson laughed, half-dressed already, staring down at my naked body stretched across the bed. "Ready for work?"