Jackson Hole

Story Info
Motorcycle trip turns into an unintentional swap among friends.
9.5k words
3.48
85.6k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjordan
rjordan
111 Followers

A couple of times a year Kate and I met up with friends from Seattle and toured some area of the West together on our motorcycles. Kate and I were high school teachers and had all summer. Carol and Danny had limited vacation time so we let them pick the route and destination. They suggested a return to Jackson, Wyoming since we hadn't been there in several years. Danny usually had the latest Honda sport tourer when we would meet up, while I always rode an old friend, a 20+ year old BMW airhead that had already taken us to every state except Hawaii and nearly every Canadian province.

Over several years, the four of us had developed a close friendship and an easy riding style that suited us all. Almost instinctively, we adjusted to one another's moods and interests. Conflicts on the road were non-existent.

We arrived in Jackson on the second day and checked in at a motel near the downtown area. We like to stop late afternoon and relax in the motel pool until dinner time. It was tough finding a pool in what is mostly a winter resort area, but we finally found one. It was a little more pricey than our usual so we decided to share one large room. We'd done it before to save money on a long trip.

Danny and I gave the bikes a quick check after the day's ride --tires, oil, lights and so on--while the women went into the room to change into their bikinis. We changed and met them at the pool. We spent the next two hours lounging and swimming. After several bouts of shoulder wars in the pool, Kate and I had won every bout.

"Not fair, Rick," Danny playfully complained. "Kate's lighter and faster so you have an advantage," which quickly earned him a sharp punch in the arm from Carol.

Maybe he was right. At 104 pounds with a toned agile body, Kate had no trouble toppling Carol's much taller 130 pound frame. After we changed partners, Danny with Kate kicked my ass as bad as I with Kate kicked his. When he was one up on me, Danny did a victory lap in the shallow pool with Kate piggyback, her legs around his waist and one hand disappearing under water. Kate laughed maniacally and Danny just looked wide-eyed in surprise. When we all got out of the water, Danny said he wanted to stay in a little longer. I saw Kate smirk at him, but I let it go.

*-*-*

Danny came into the room a few minutes later.

"Stand in line, bud." I told him. "The women got dibs on the bathroom before I could say anything."

"Fine. Let's skip the shower and reek of chlorine through dinner. They'll like that."

"Just so you know, the chlorine smell is a reaction to urine. It's a simple chemical..."

"Save it, teach. I don't want to know."

"Science, Danny. It doesn't go away when you ignore it."

When everyone was dressed, we walked to Thai Me Up, a nearby restaurant. After a great dinner and several Singha beers we were all feeling very relaxed. The talk and the jokes were mildly suggestive, a few involved the restaurant's name, but we were never really flirty with one another. Just great friends.

I said something in jest about everyone in Wyoming being heavily armed and that even the waiter was probably packing heat.

"Is that a pistol in your pocket or are you just glad to see me," Carol mimicked in a Mae West voice as the waiter headed over to our table with the check. He looked right at her, and she whispered, "Oh god, I think he heard me."

Kate laughed, "I think Danny was hiding a pistol in the swimming pool earlier," which pretty much confirmed to me that she was groping him on the victory lap. It didn't really bother me, but it was surprising as I'd never known that kind of thing to happen in our group.

*-*-*

We paid the bill and headed back to the room still laughing and joking with one another as we have done for many years. Danny fumbled with the key card in the lock and couldn't get it to work. I shouldered him aside, then swiped mine half a dozen times with no effect. Kate grabbed it from me, swiped it once and we were in.

"How does she do that?" I asked while Carol pushed all of us through the door slamming it behind her. We all fell in a pile on the first bed. We talked about silly stuff for a few minutes, then dissolved into just softly making out. Kate got up and put on some music. I was getting a little light-headed from the beer when Kate pulled me off the bed.

"Come on, dance with me," she cooed. She has a way of just molding her body to mine. I don't know how she does it given a foot difference in our height, but she does. Our slow, nearly motionless dance got hotter and hotter by the minute.

Danny and Carol joined us and we looked over to see them kissing. I reached down, slowly unbuttoned Kate's blouse, and reached for her bare breasts that have never seen the inside of a bra. They are world class tits, perfect in every way. She knows it and everyone who sees her suspects it. In all the time we had known Danny, he had never seen them bare, and he couldn't stop staring at them.

"This is cruel," said Kate playfully. "Can he touch them?" she asked Carol.

Carol rolls her eyes and tells Danny, "Go ahead, but don't get used to it."

Even more surprising, when Danny goes to Kate, Carol shyly opens her blouse for me and I stroke the soft lacy bra underneath. Without word, we traded partners and Carol and I kissed. I unhooked her bra and she removed it with that special woman's move that leaves her blouse on. We continued what passes for dancing in our aroused and inebriated state. We lost track of time, but came up for air just in time to see Danny and Kate laying down on the bed farthest from us. They were on their sides facing one another and his face was buried in her gorgeous breasts while she held his head firmly in place with her chin in his hair.

I didn't expect things to go this far and I wondered if I should stop it. I decided we at least needed some rules.

*-*-*

"Hey guys. This is getting a little out of hand. Maybe we should set some guidelines so nobody gets bent out of shape."

"Good idea. What did you have in mind?" Danny answered looking up from Kate's tits a little sheepish and slightly annoyed.

"Well, I think the girls should set their own limits, but I'm not really sure I could handle actual, uh, you know...fucking."

"Me neither," piped up Carol abruptly.

"Yeah, that's probably too much," Kate offered pensively.

"OK, and clothes stay on too," I suggested tentatively.

"OK," the others agreed, more or less in unison.

"We also better trade back soon before it goes too far, " I said.

"OK. Sure." and we all went back to what we were doing, though nobody really stopped groping while the rule-making was taking place.

Carol is much taller than Kate, maybe 5'8" to Kate's 5'2". She's also heavier, but nicely built. A little small on top and a little wide at the bottom, but not at all fat. She has what are sometimes called birthing hips. She was made to be a mom. It was fun to explore this new body, and I did what I could through her open blouse and over her jeans. She had auburn hair and porcelain skin that was incredibly soft like Kate, but she was softer, less toned. She felt wonderful, really, and I was seeing her in a very different way.

Carol and I laid down on the other bed and got comfortable. I thought I was pushing the envelop a little when I unbuttoned her jeans and slipped my hand inside her panties. I met with a wonderfully soft curly bush dripping with moisture and a soft moan. We looked over at Kate and Danny to see if they might object, but they were completely lost in one another. Not only that, but both had somehow shed their jeans, though they still had on underpants. Technically, maybe they figured they were still clothed. I thought of saying something when I felt Carol's hand reach into my jeans and stroke me. It wasn't long after that we also lost our jeans.

Carol spooned into me and I pushed my engorged dick into the cleft of her ass. We were facing Kate and Danny who were doing the same thing. Something about their faces and their rhythm made me look closer. Kate still had her panties on, but he was clearly inside her slowly stroking away. I pointed this out to Carol. Her face clouded momentarily then she pulled her own panties off, and helped me get inside her as well. Kate opened her eyes and saw us watching while we fucked. She mouthed, "I love you," then turned on her back and pulled Danny on top of her. I rolled onto Carol and that was the last time any of us watched the other couple.

We heard Kate and Danny fucking hard for about 30 minutes, though they were trying to be quiet like parents unsuccessfully do to keep the kids from hearing. Carol and I continued for another 20 minutes or so after they stopped. We seemed to make love more like a married couple instead of raw fucking. It felt good, but there was no real passion between us, not like the sweaty sex between Kate and Danny. I thought we all agreed we would swap back before things got out of hand. Well, they were already way out of hand, and instead, all four of us fell sound asleep.

*-*-*

About 2 in the morning, I heard rustling and whispering from Danny and Kate in the other bed. It was followed soon after by the bed creaking and the headboard hitting the wall a few times. Kate became more and more vocal, not even trying to keep it down. It lasted for about 20 minutes. I'd never heard her like that.

I wasn't all that interested in Carol so I didn't wake her up to do the same. She was sleeping like a log, but I couldn't keep my eyes closed from then on.

It got worse. About 4 in the morning, they were at it again. After about 15 minutes of hard fucking, Kate got up and went to the bathroom. Danny waited a minute, then followed her in. They did it again in the bathroom ending with lots of muffled giggling back and forth until the sounds of water indicated they were cleaning up. Danny came out and jumped in bed. Kate soon followed jumping in and spooning with him.

*-*-*

I woke up around 6:30 and was surprised that I had slept at all. Everyone else was sound asleep. Kate and Danny were on their sides facing one another with the covers kicked off. Kate's face was in the crook of Danny's arm and his other hand was between her legs with the fingers sticking out of her ass cheeks. I was really getting my fill of this situation.

I'm an early riser and most mornings when touring I get up quietly, and head out on the bike to find a donut shop. Today was no exception. As usual, I had my donuts and coffee while reading the paper to keep my mind off the night, then I took donuts and coffee back for the others. By that time, they were up and going through the motions of getting dressed.

There wasn't the idle chatter I normally hear when I get back. Carol was in a dark mood, while Kate and Danny were clearly staying out of her way. They were pretty much staying clear of one another as well. I figured there was more than a little guilt and uneasiness over last night.

*-*-*

Kate and Danny obviously were really into one another that night. Carol and I, not so much. We have been friends for many years, and I would probably kill for her, but sexually, we didn't really do it for one another. We never so much as flirted before in all the years we have been friends.

We walked the few blocks to the Jackson town square with its elk antler arches. Our spirits started to lift a little once we got paired up again with our own spouses. There was an art and craft show on the square that the girls wanted to check out later. My birthday was coming up in a few days, so Kate talked Danny and Carol into keeping me occupied so she could slip away and get me a present. About 15 minutes after she left, Danny walked back to the bikes. He told Carol he was going to drop by the Harley dealer to see if he could find a gag gift for me knowing my feelings about Harleys. After a few minutes of small talk on a park bench, Carol finally said she wanted to pick up some things in the souvenir shop down the street for her kids. I didn't really want to go, so I told her I'd meet up with her there in the town square in half an hour.

*-*-*

I wandered over to the Cowboy, a local pub, to use the men's room. I knew it was just inside the back door from previous trips so I skipped getting a drink. Looking down the long hallway, I saw Kate and Danny in a dark booth sitting next to one another facing towards the front door. The waiter was delivering their drinks, so I used the distraction to grab the booth behind them hoping to hear what was going on. The booths had high backs so there would be no way to see me even if they looked around. I guess he didn't quite make it to the Harley shop, and she wasn't getting me much of a present. I signaled the waiter and quietly asked for a Bud.

"I gotta tell you, Kate. Last night was incredible."

"I know. My head's still spinning."

"Really? Carol's kind of reserved. She's great, but gawd...last night."

"I didn't think I'd be able to handle you. Jesus. I never saw one that big."

"Heh heh. You were a real trooper. You're so tight I wasn't sure either."

"What are we going to do, Danny?"

"'Bout what?"

"I mean...I want to do it again. It's all I can think about. Maybe not so rough, though. I'm having trouble walking straight today."

Well, it's all I had been thinking about too. I had never heard Kate like that. I don't think I will ever get those sounds out of my head as long as I live. Now I had a pretty good idea why. Danny was apparently hung. In comparison, I guess I'm not. They stopped talking when the waiter came back with my beer. Danny looked around furtively to make sure nobody could hear, then told Kate he had a plan.

"They weren't really into it all that much. I don't think they would just allow it to happen again, do you?"

"No, Rick kept trying to slow things down with rules and we pretty much threw all those out the window," Kate said laughing.

"OK, then we're going to have to make tonight about them. You work on Rick and I'll work on Carol."

Kate's part was to get me so hot I'd consent to anything; that has always been easy for her. Danny said he would get Carol so hot she'd fuck a dog. I guess that meant me. Once they had us hot enough, the plan was another soft swing followed by some touching between couples until we were in full swap again. Not extremely clever, but maybe simple enough to work...if I didn't know about it.

Danny called the waiter for the check and I dropped a fiver on the table to cover my drink. When the waiter approached them with their check, I high-tailed it out the back door. Damn, I still had to pee and now I had that beer to carry around.

*-*-*

Carol was not in the square where we agreed to meet, so I headed over to the souvenir stop she had pointed out. I found her with an armful of small purchases.

"Pay for your stuff and let's go. I need to talk to you."

"What's up?"

I filled her in on the plan.

"That bastard! That BITCH." We needed to work out a counter-plan.

I figured the best thing to do was defuse their plan by going along, at least with the first part. Neither Carol nor I wanted to let it go further, but we weren't going to ruin our marriages over what had already happened. So we would just go along with the seduction part, then hang on to our respective spouses for the night and not let them wander.

*-*-*

Danny started working on Carol during dinner. Kate took a similar tack with me. I got lots of extra attention during dinner. She palmed me her panties under the table when she and Carol returned from the restroom. She gently touched my lips with her finger which clearly had been inside her. It would be hard to stay focused.

We returned to the room flushed with seduction and alcohol. Danny was immediately all over Carol and Kate was all over me. We gravitated to one bed, though I'm sure that was part of the plan. We rolled around and groped our own partner for awhile. Clothes were starting to come off, but it was still just a soft swing with our own spouses. I hadn't seen Danny's dick the previous night and I can't say I was happy to see it this night, but there it was as big as Kate had implied in the pub. I don't know how Kate took it. I'm a little above average and sometimes she is uncomfortably tight for me. How she managed that monster, I don't know. But I was determined she wasn't going to get any of it tonight.

At one point, the two women were laying on their backs side by side nude. Danny and I were laying on the outside, he against Carol and I against Kate. Danny rubbed a hand over Carol's tits, then nonchalantly moved his hand over Kate's tits and back again. Kate turned her head to look at Carol, then turned on her side to spoon against me. Kate reached over and put her hand on Carol's thigh which surprised me, then she gave a little stroke to Danny's monster as it lay over Carol's other thigh. At the same time she moved in and kissed Carol. Now I was starting to lose the resolve I had to end this thing. At first contact, Carol's eyes shot open, she pulled back, then her resolve also appeared to melt as Kate kissed her again. I tried to enter Kate from behind as I watched this unfolding, but Kate wouldn't open up for me.

It only got stranger. Kate rolled on top of Carol grinding her thigh against Carol's pussy while they remained locked in a passionate kiss. Unbelievable. Kate had never shown any inclination to have sex with another woman. Something about this just didn't ring true, but I can't deny it was incredibly hot. Finally, Kate rolled off of Carol onto her other side, spooning Danny and leaving Carol sandwiched between Kate and I. She pulled my hand onto Carol's pussy then she reached over and started stroking my painfully hard dick. Subtly she raised her right leg and Danny started working into her from behind. Kate exhaled loudly, and grimaced in concentration or pain. Obviously, we're in the presence of masters. They completely outmaneuvered us. Kate had singlehandedly accomplished exactly what Danny outlined in his simplistic plan. Except that I was outraged at how premeditated the whole thing was and how Carol and I were carefully manipulated.

I jumped out of bed. "OK, that's it. Kate, get up. We're not doing this again. I didn't want it to happen the first time and I definitely don't want it to happen now."

I expected Carol to join in, but she was obviously very conflicted. She was still kissing Kate's tits at the time. Kate glared at me, but slowly rose from between Danny and Carol and flopped onto the other bed. Danny and Carol, surprised at my outburst, just laid there in their bed. I turned out the light and got into bed with my now very frigid wife.

I touched her shoulder and whispered, "I'm sorry...I had to do that."

"Go fuck yourself." She moved as far away as she could. Their plan had worked but somehow backfired. Mine had kind of backfired too, but at least I had stopped them from fucking again. I'd deal with the rest the next day if she didn't smother me with a pillow in my sleep.

*-*-*

I slept fitfully, then about 2 am I sensed that Kate was not in bed. Reflexively, I looked towards the bathroom, noticed the door was closed then I lay back in bed relieved. Then I noticed Danny was not in bed either. They were in the bathroom fucking as quietly as they could which wasn't near quiet enough. When they were done, I heard the water running as they cleaned up. The light went out, the door creaked open, then one by one, they left the bathroom and came to bed. Carol slept soundly through it all. She always could sleep anywhere, even on the back of a moving bike.

I was livid. There was no way I could sleep. The earlier seduction plan was manipulation. This was betrayal. I lay awake trying to figure out what I should do, but I'm just not that good about sorting out relationships. I tend to make them worse when I try. I just couldn't think of anything that wouldn't further strain two marriages and our long-term friendship.

rjordan
rjordan
111 Followers